Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Twolegplace

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 01:58 PM
A Pool Of Cold Blood......
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 01:57 PM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Myling
Today 01:53 PM
Claw Clash Combat...
by Bean
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 01:50 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by burntToast
Today 01:47 PM

Old July 6th, 2018, 08:20 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

My Mood: Dreaming

Default Spice's Home

Please PM me to ask before jumping in here! It is open to everyone so long as you ask first

Spice is a calico kittypet with quite the sharp tongue. She's often found at her home, either relaxing inside or outside in the garden. Occasionally she ventures into the woods behind her fenced-in yard. (I'll add a link to her info once I have her charrie page finished! For now, here is her old page.)

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|
Old July 6th, 2018, 08:23 PM
I don’t feel so good...

My Mood: Mysterious
Default Re: Spice's Home

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodle View Post
Please PM me to ask before jumping in here! It is open to everyone so long as you ask first

Spice is a calico kittypet with quite the sharp tongue. She's often found at her home, either relaxing inside or outside in the garden. Occasionally she ventures into the woods behind her fenced-in yard. (I'll add a link to her info once I have her charrie page finished! For now, here is her old page.)
Palm laid down on the fence surrounding his Twolegs garden. He twirled his tail around a fence pole. “Heyyyy, Spice!” He jumped down off the fence and trotted over to where the Molly was napping.
Old July 6th, 2018, 08:24 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

(edit: alright finished the edit!)

@CactusHeart

Spice sat on the windowsill of her house, staring out into the garden and backyard. A few ravens pecked in the grass, and had the she-cat not been so lazy she might hunt them. Spice didn't know how to hunt, however, as she always felt like there was no need when her twolegs gave her food daily. The molly sighed and closed her eyes, lapping up the sun that was warming her calico pelt. She was having another one of her lazy days, one where she wouldn't go outside much and likely wouldn't talk to anyone the whole day. Not like she had much visitors, anyways. Most cats were scared off by her sarcasm and sharp tongue. Not that she cared much; to her, if a cat was unwilling to try and get close to her, they wouldn't have been a good friend anyways. She had less friends because of it, but each one was special and cherished. The molly's eyes opened once more, green orbs scanning the yard once more. Sometimes she wished she had more to do... on a day like this, it was hard not to get bored. And right now, she was so very bored.

A call caught her attention, and the molly found herself looking at a tom who was in her garden. She knew this cat- or, at least, she recognized his pelt. Racking her brain for a moment, the name finally came to her- this was Palm, a fellow house cat who lived nearby. The molly shoved herself to her paws and hopped from the windowsill, going outside through the flap in the door. "Palm," she greeted with a simple nod.

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|

Last edited by Doodle; July 6th, 2018 at 08:26 PM.
Old July 6th, 2018, 08:28 PM
I don’t feel so good...

Quote:
(edit: alright finished the edit!)

@CactusHeart

Spice sat on the windowsill of her house, staring out into the garden and backyard. A few ravens pecked in the grass, and had the she-cat not been so lazy she might hunt them. Spice didn't know how to hunt, however, as she always felt like there was no need when her twolegs gave her food daily. The molly sighed and closed her eyes, lapping up the sun that was warming her calico pelt. She was having another one of her lazy days, one where she wouldn't go outside much and likely wouldn't talk to anyone the whole day. Not like she had much visitors, anyways. Most cats were scared off by her sarcasm and sharp tongue. Not that she cared much; to her, if a cat was unwilling to try and get close to her, they wouldn't have been a good friend anyways. She had less friends because of it, but each one was special and cherished. The molly's eyes opened once more, green orbs scanning the yard once more. Sometimes she wished she had more to do... on a day like this, it was hard not to get bored. And right now, she was so very bored.

A call caught her attention, and the molly found herself looking at a tom who was in her garden. She knew this cat- or, at least, she recognized his pelt. Racking her brain for a moment, the name finally came to her- this was Palm, a fellow house cat who lived nearby. The molly shoved herself to her paws and hopped from the windowsill, going outside through the flap in the door. "Palm," she greeted with a simple nod.
“Watcha doing? Are your twolegs home?” He hopped to Spice and purred. He looked around her garden, admiring the flowers blooming.
Old July 6th, 2018, 08:33 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by CactusHeart View Post
“Watcha doing? Are your twolegs home?” He hopped to Spice and purred. He looked around her garden, admiring the flowers blooming.
Spice turned around to stare at her twoleg house for a moment, answering the tom at first with a simple shrug. "No, they're not right now. Left this morning." Her voice was indifferent, uncaring. She wasn't extremely attached to her twolegs, so as far as she was concerned they were fine to leave so long as she had been fed. Which they had done, promptly before exiting the house. The molly didn't know when they'd be back, but she was sure it'd be in time to feed her before bedtime.

|Character Site|
Old July 6th, 2018, 08:39 PM
I don’t feel so good...

Quote:
Spice turned around to stare at her twoleg house for a moment, answering the tom at first with a simple shrug. "No, they're not right now. Left this morning." Her voice was indifferent, uncaring. She wasn't extremely attached to her twolegs, so as far as she was concerned they were fine to leave so long as she had been fed. Which they had done, promptly before exiting the house. The molly didn't know when they'd be back, but she was sure it'd be in time to feed her before bedtime.
“Can we go inside!” He meowed, his whiskers twitching with excitement. He usually went into others houses without asking, but he acted different with Spice. Ever since he was young, he liked Spice. And it only gre deeper as he grew older. “I’ve never been in!”
Old July 6th, 2018, 08:45 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

Quote:
“Can we go inside!” He meowed, his whiskers twitching with excitement. He usually went into others houses without asking, but he acted different with Spice. Ever since he was young, he liked Spice. And it only gre deeper as he grew older. “I’ve never been in!”
Normally, Spice wasn't one to go inviting others into her house. But Palm wasn't a stranger, in fact the molly had known him since she'd first come to live in this house as a little kit. Knowing him for so long, she wasn't as sarcastic with him as she was with other cats, and she was even less sharp-tongued. She felt no need to test the tom, as he'd already proven himself to be a good friend. With that in mind, she nodded in agreement. "Sure, can't say it's anything exciting though. Follow me." She flicked her tail before trotting back to the door, slipping through the cat door and entering the home. Stepping aside, she waited for her neighbor to enter as well.

|Character Site|
Old July 6th, 2018, 09:27 PM
I don’t feel so good...

Quote:
Normally, Spice wasn't one to go inviting others into her house. But Palm wasn't a stranger, in fact the molly had known him since she'd first come to live in this house as a little kit. Knowing him for so long, she wasn't as sarcastic with him as she was with other cats, and she was even less sharp-tongued. She felt no need to test the tom, as he'd already proven himself to be a good friend. With that in mind, she nodded in agreement. "Sure, can't say it's anything exciting though. Follow me." She flicked her tail before trotting back to the door, slipping through the cat door and entering the home. Stepping aside, she waited for her neighbor to enter as well.
Palm squeaked in excitement. He looked around the home, and resisted the urge to nudge his scent in everything. “ It’s awesome!” He leaped onto a couch and began to lay down, closing his eyes slowly.
Old July 6th, 2018, 09:40 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

Quote:
Palm squeaked in excitement. He looked around the home, and resisted the urge to nudge his scent in everything. “ It’s awesome!” He leaped onto a couch and began to lay down, closing his eyes slowly.
(Headed to bed.. I'll respond to the next one in the morning)

Spice shook her head, whiskers twitching in faint amusement. This house wasn't really much, and she doubted it was all that different from Palm's house nearby. "It's alright, I guess," the calico replied, hopping up onto the couch beside the tom. "My favorite spot to lay at this time of day is that windowsill over there," the molly gestured over to the spot where she had been laying before Palm arrived with her tail. She liked that spot because the sun would always end up on her during this time of day, and she loved the feeling of the sun on her fur- so long as she was inside, where the air was cooler, of course. Outside, with how hot it is during the Summer, she'd be uncomfortable laying in the sun.

|Character Site|
Old July 7th, 2018, 05:20 PM
I don’t feel so good...

Quote:
(Headed to bed.. I'll respond to the next one in the morning)

Spice shook her head, whiskers twitching in faint amusement. This house wasn't really much, and she doubted it was all that different from Palm's house nearby. "It's alright, I guess," the calico replied, hopping up onto the couch beside the tom. "My favorite spot to lay at this time of day is that windowsill over there," the molly gestured over to the spot where she had been laying before Palm arrived with her tail. She liked that spot because the sun would always end up on her during this time of day, and she loved the feeling of the sun on her fur- so long as she was inside, where the air was cooler, of course. Outside, with how hot it is during the Summer, she'd be uncomfortable laying in the sun.
Palm shifted closer to Spice, his fur rubbing against hers he closed his eyes and rested his head on her haunches. “It is pretty hot out, but I don’t mind it!” He purred, his eyes still closed.