Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Twolegplace

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 01:58 PM
A Pool Of Cold Blood......
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 01:57 PM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Myling
Today 01:53 PM
Claw Clash Combat...
by Bean
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 01:50 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by burntToast
Today 01:47 PM

Old January 16th, 2017, 03:20 PM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: Crystal's neighborhood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
Robin flicked her ear,was he ordering her?!She calmed down and began to talk "Their ansestors are the cats that lived before them,they are called Starclan.Good cats that die go to there.They give the clan advice and help by speaking through their dreams.All those light specks in the night sky are the cats that died and went to Starclan.But there is also a place called Dark Forest,where basically the Evil bad cats go after death."she was left panting when She stoped explaining.
Cobalt nodded for what seemed like the millionth time. The view sounded reasonable. He tipped his head up to look at the sky, as though the stars were still their to be seen during daylight.
"Do you still believe em, or did you leave that behind aswell? And how would one distinguish a good lass from a so called evil one? That, he assume, may not be obvious. He never had believed in ancestors, or that cats lived on after death. It seems a silly proposition. After all, he might have ended up in either. He had done good and bad things.
As these thoughts ran through his head, Cobalt ran a claw over the rooftop, which scraped unpleasantly together. Gen winced inwardly and retracted the claw as fast a second he could.

He Walks
He Talks
He Thinks
Old January 16th, 2017, 04:09 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
Cobalt nodded for what seemed like the millionth time. The view sounded reasonable. He tipped his head up to look at the sky, as though the stars were still their to be seen during daylight.
"Do you still believe em, or did you leave that behind aswell? And how would one distinguish a good lass from a so called evil one? That, he assume, may not be obvious. He never had believed in ancestors, or that cats lived on after death. It seems a silly proposition. After all, he might have ended up in either. He had done good and bad things.
As these thoughts ran through his head, Cobalt ran a claw over the rooftop, which scraped unpleasantly together. Gen winced inwardly and retracted the claw as fast a second he could.

He Walks
He Talks
He Thinks
"I still believe in them."she said "Why wouldn't i?My father and mother are up there as well."she tilted her head

@Undercover

Last edited by Shadow; January 16th, 2017 at 04:18 PM.
Old January 19th, 2017, 12:56 PM

Quote:
"I still believe in them."she said "Why wouldn't i?My father and mother are up there as well."she tilted her head

@Undercover
Cobalt tipped his head questionly, his tail wrapping around his paws.
"You were born their?" The question tumbled out of his mouth before he could stop. Ofcourse she was born their is her parents were living their. A small, crooked smile turned onto his maw as he twitched an ear. He thought that maybe she had moved on from that. Huh, maybe they could be real. Shaking out his fur, Cobalt cleared his throat. He peered around, his eyes catching on the setting sun.
"I should be going." He meowed, half to himself. The tom abruptly stood up. His nostrils flared slightly as he scented the air.

He Walks
He Talks
He Thinks
Old January 19th, 2017, 06:12 PM
Crazy cat lady

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
"You were born their?" The question tumbled out of his mouth before he could stop. Ofcourse she was born their is her parents were living their. A small, crooked smile turned onto his maw as he twitched an ear. He thought that maybe she had moved on from that. Huh, maybe they could be real. Shaking out his fur, Cobalt cleared his throat. He peered around, his eyes catching on the setting sun.
"I should be going." He meowed, half to himself. The tom abruptly stood up. His nostrils flared slightly as he scented the air.

He Walks
He Talks
He Thinks

"Oh ok bye" Crystal said waving her tail at him.

If you want to roleplay feel free to ask.

Sorry if i'm not very active i'm very busy lately in real life.

My WCO Family pm me if you'd like to join
Moobaby171 Is my cow baby
Night Awaits is my Aftertail warrior
The Bread is my transport bread bear
Kolabear is my can of coco cola
XxEclipseMoonxX Is my rare moon dragon
Aleka is my personal Temmie
FoxyFanGirl is my personal Ashfur
Ravenfang is my blue cat that eats cookies
Gold is my fuzzy, crazy, grumpy cat who sits on the couch all day eating potato chips.
Old January 24th, 2017, 09:38 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:

He Walks
He Talks
He Thinks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dovekit12 View Post
Robin tilted her head at the tom,he was interesting and full of surprises."Ok,I best be going to,before it's to late to cross the clan territory."she said stretching "It has been a pleasure to meet both of you I hope we meet again."the small molly said as she jumped off the fence and slowly began to pad back to the forest.She took in a breath and smelled many,many scents mingled it,but she smelled a clan scent strongly.It must be recent,she would have to wait this one out.She sat at the edge of the forest licking her paws and her ears alert while her muscles where tense and ready to sprint or pounce.
@Undercover

Last edited by Shadow; January 24th, 2017 at 09:39 PM.
Old January 25th, 2017, 06:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dovekit12 View Post
Quote:
Robin tilted her head at the tom,he was interesting and full of surprises."Ok,I best be going to,before it's to late to cross the clan territory."she said stretching "It has been a pleasure to meet both of you I hope we meet again."the small molly said as she jumped off the fence and slowly began to pad back to the forest.She took in a breath and smelled many,many scents mingled it,but she smelled a clan scent strongly.It must be recent,she would have to wait this one out.She sat at the edge of the forest licking her paws and her ears alert while her muscles where tense and ready to sprint or pounce.
@Undercover
Cobalt nodded to the two she-cats and leaped nimbly to the very top of the roof. He tipped his gaze to the sky, still wondering about how their could be cats in the darkness of the abyss... Shaking his head as though discarding a bothersome fly, he looked over at Robin. He knew that she had to be from around here, but she must be good at hiding, becuase during all his wandering, he had never once come across her or her nest until today.
It was good meeting you. He paused, and despite his instincts, a daring side of him spoke the last words. You know, your pretty tough despite your appearence.
Then, despite his intimidating, large stature, he seemed to shrink in his fur slightly. Embarrassment pricked at his paws.
Why did you add that last part, you mousebrained bast-nevermind. What's said is said. Turing to face the other she-cat, he managed to clear all traces of embarrassment from his features with a swift smile.

Cobalt's brilliant gaze slid over Crystal. "It was nice meeting you too, Crystal. Sorry for the short visit but I really must be going. You know, Rogues to fight, prey to catch. Life's good." He threw in that last part, half for his amusement, and half out of seriousness. Becuase really, what life was good without a little fight every once and a while. He had heard of the Dusk Syndicate who lived off of the clan she territory. They seemed to have life halfway figured out. Whereas the clans seemed too friendly (atleast that is what his mother always told him as a kit did), the rogue group of cat were a little too...hostile, I guess. Ofcourse, he would rather become a Syndicate than a Clan cat any day, he preferred overall to be a loner.

Realizing he had been standing on the rooftop for quite a while now, he leaped nimbly down, his tail low and hackles raised, heading away from the Twoleg houses and down to a small group of rocks a good while away. He set out at a very fast pace, as usual. From the Twoleg nest, he would only appear as a small dot. Then, he disappeared from sight as Cobalt nosed his way between two bushes.
Old January 25th, 2017, 02:23 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
Cobalt nodded to the two she-cats and leaped nimbly to the very top of the roof. He tipped his gaze to the sky, still wondering about how their could be cats in the darkness of the abyss... Shaking his head as though discarding a bothersome fly, he looked over at Robin. He knew that she had to be from around here, but she must be good at hiding, becuase during all his wandering, he had never once come across her or her nest until today.
It was good meeting you. He paused, and despite his instincts, a daring side of him spoke the last words. You know, your pretty tough despite your appearence.
Then, despite his intimidating, large stature, he seemed to shrink in his fur slightly. Embarrassment pricked at his paws.
Why did you add that last part, you mousebrained bast-nevermind. What's said is said. Turing to face the other she-cat, he managed to clear all traces of embarrassment from his features with a swift smile.

Cobalt's brilliant gaze slid over Crystal. "It was nice meeting you too, Crystal. Sorry for the short visit but I really must be going. You know, Rogues to fight, prey to catch. Life's good." He threw in that last part, half for his amusement, and half out of seriousness. Becuase really, what life was good without a little fight every once and a while. He had heard of the Dusk Syndicate who lived off of the clan she territory. They seemed to have life halfway figured out. Whereas the clans seemed too friendly (atleast that is what his mother always told him as a kit did), the rogue group of cat were a little too...hostile, I guess. Ofcourse, he would rather become a Syndicate than a Clan cat any day, he preferred overall to be a loner.

Realizing he had been standing on the rooftop for quite a while now, he leaped nimbly down, his tail low and hackles raised, heading away from the Twoleg houses and down to a small group of rocks a good while away. He set out at a very fast pace, as usual. From the Twoleg nest, he would only appear as a small dot. Then, he disappeared from sight as Cobalt nosed his way between two bushes.
Robin tilted her head "Thankyo-"was all she could get out before he left "Ain't to shabby yourself."she added in,mostly talking to herself.When she headed into the forest of clan cats,it was pitch black.She yawned as she found her little hole in the ground right outside one of the nicest clans territory.(Thunderclan.)She jumped into it and shook her fur.Once her eyes adjusted to the darkness,the clearing around her became clear,a small opening made out of stone,just enough space for one-maybe two cats,but again with her size,maybe three cats.A small hole in the left side of the small cave let water fall out,she padded over to it and took a lick.It was icy cold,but refreshing.She backed up as her paws acedentily stepped in the small puddle of icy cold water on the cave floor.She padded over to a little hole in the cave and pulled out a mouse she caught in the morning.She ate it and padded to the back of the small cave,where moss,feathers,and grass lay.She circled around in it and fell asleep,though her dreams pulled her to the twolegs nest,she tried to remain in her little den.
@Undercover

Last edited by Shadow; January 25th, 2017 at 02:24 PM.
Old January 25th, 2017, 04:49 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
Robin tilted her head "Thankyo-"was all she could get out before he left "Ain't to shabby yourself."she added in,mostly talking to herself.When she headed into the forest of clan cats,it was pitch black.She yawned as she found her little hole in the ground right outside one of the nicest clans territory.(Thunderclan.)She jumped into it and shook her fur.Once her eyes adjusted to the darkness,the clearing around her became clear,a small opening made out of stone,just enough space for one-maybe two cats,but again with her size,maybe three cats.A small hole in the left side of the small cave let water fall out,she padded over to it and took a lick.It was icy cold,but refreshing.She backed up as her paws acedentily stepped in the small puddle of icy cold water on the cave floor.She padded over to a little hole in the cave and pulled out a mouse she caught in the morning.She ate it and padded to the back of the small cave,where moss,feathers,and grass lay.She circled around in it and fell asleep,though her dreams pulled her to the twolegs nest,she tried to remain in her little den.
@Undercover
Boop)
Old January 26th, 2017, 06:40 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
@Undercover
Bump for @Undercover
Old January 27th, 2017, 08:28 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

I guess this is dead..