Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Twolegplace

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Claw Clash Combat...
by Bean
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 05:39 PM
A Blast to the Past [P]
by Bean
Last post by blxze.
Today 05:35 PM
Just Hold On Like You'll...
by Dark
Last post by Mica
Today 05:25 PM
Oopsie I tripped
by hades.
Last post by hades.
Today 05:10 PM
Why did they take you...
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 05:08 PM

Old January 27th, 2017, 08:37 PM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: Crystal's neighborhood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
Robin tilted her head "Thankyo-"was all she could get out before he left "Ain't to shabby yourself."she added in,mostly talking to herself.When she headed into the forest of clan cats,it was pitch black.She yawned as she found her little hole in the ground right outside one of the nicest clans territory.(Thunderclan.)She jumped into it and shook her fur.Once her eyes adjusted to the darkness,the clearing around her became clear,a small opening made out of stone,just enough space for one-maybe two cats,but again with her size,maybe three cats.A small hole in the left side of the small cave let water fall out,she padded over to it and took a lick.It was icy cold,but refreshing.She backed up as her paws acedentily stepped in the small puddle of icy cold water on the cave floor.She padded over to a little hole in the cave and pulled out a mouse she caught in the morning.She ate it and padded to the back of the small cave,where moss,feathers,and grass lay.She circled around in it and fell asleep,though her dreams pulled her to the twolegs nest,she tried to remain in her little den.
@Undercover
Sorry it took me a while to reply

Cobalt sighed. He had woken up, full of restless energy. He wanted to be moving. He looked out of the small den. If he had to guess, the tom would say it was around midnight. With a grunt, he tucked his paws underneath him and rose to a sitting position. The tom flexed his claws and stalked out of the rocks' his gaze narrowed and watchful, hoping he would catch any movement before it cought him.
Lifting his muzzle to the cool breeze, he decided it would be fit to hunt. Maybe the prey would be awake like him. Cobalt let his pawsteps lead his movements, and the next thing he knew, he was near the Clans border. Cobalt hadn't been here before; not this close to the Clans, atleast. He looked toward where the sun rose and saw the Twoleg place in the distance, the yellow lights that usually shone were dim. He inhaled, searching for a scent of prey, when he cought one he didn't expect. So this is where Robin lives. He thought to himself, a small it was she that he had cought a whiff of.
With a flick of his tail, the grey tom searched the underbrush with his dark, careful gaze, unknownst to him that she was a mere tail-lengths away.

He Walks
He Talks
He Thinks

Last edited by Undercover; January 27th, 2017 at 08:38 PM.
Old January 27th, 2017, 08:43 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
Sorry it took me a while to reply

Cobalt sighed. He had woken up, full of restless energy. He wanted to be moving. He looked out of the small den. If he had to guess, the tom would say it was around midnight. With a grunt, he tucked his paws underneath him and rose to a sitting position. The tom flexed his claws and stalked out of the rocks' his gaze narrowed and watchful, hoping he would catch any movement before it cought him.
Lifting his muzzle to the cool breeze, he decided it would be fit to hunt. Maybe the prey would be awake like him. Cobalt let his pawsteps lead his movements, and the next thing he knew, he was near the Clans border. Cobalt hadn't been here before; not this close to the Clans, atleast. He looked toward where the sun rose and saw the Twoleg place in the distance, the yellow lights that usually shone were dim. He inhaled, searching for a scent of prey, when he cought one he didn't expect. So this is where Robin lives. He thought to himself, a small it was she that he had cought a whiff of.
With a flick of his tail, the grey tom searched the underbrush with his dark, careful gaze, unknownst to him that she was a mere tail-lengths away.

He Walks
He Talks
He Thinks
Oh it's okie..I'm sorry if I rushed you..)
Paw steps overhead of her small cave/den woke her up.She sniffed the air put all she could get was prey and the cave smell from her den.She keept to the opening of her miniature cave and poked her head out,not realizing that Cobalt was right behind her,but she was groggy from sleep.
Old January 27th, 2017, 09:08 PM

Quote:
Oh it's okie..I'm sorry if I rushed you..)
Paw steps overhead of her small cave/den woke her up.She sniffed the air put all she could get was prey and the cave smell from her den.She keept to the opening of her miniature cave and poked her head out,not realizing that Cobalt was right behind her,but she was groggy from sleep.
No problem
Cobalt twitched a smooth-furred ear and continued to search for where Robin's scent was coming from. With a jolt, he whipped around; for the tom had heard a soft rustle behind him. Fur on end, he cleared his throat. It was something the tom did whenever he was startled.
"Oh! Erm, hullo again. This is akward." He exclaimed suddenly. The tom was always ready for anything. But this? He didn't want her to think of him as some creepy stocker cat or something. I dinna see you their. Sorry to wake you up. Please excuse me." Words tumbled out of the usually cool and collected to, before he could stop them. Man, I think I need to slow it up a bit. I don't think she's fully awake. With a jerky smile that looked like a grimace, Cobalt sighed. Why, at the worst times, did his flustered words have to do this to him. He began to back away, his tail tucking along his side.
"Er, um, I'll be leaving now." Hastily, he ducked his head and began to trot away, embarrassment flooding like a tide in his wake. Ugh, why did he even try to follow her scent to begin with?! Could he have left without making himself feel like a fool? Thoughts rampaged through his brain as he backed away unceremoniously, wishing more than ever that he could become invisible.

He Walks
He Talks
He Thinks

Last edited by Undercover; January 27th, 2017 at 09:11 PM.
Old January 27th, 2017, 10:36 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
No problem
Cobalt twitched a smooth-furred ear and continued to search for where Robin's scent was coming from. With a jolt, he whipped around; for the tom had heard a soft rustle behind him. Fur on end, he cleared his throat. It was something the tom did whenever he was startled.
"Oh! Erm, hullo again. This is akward." He exclaimed suddenly. The tom was always ready for anything. But this? He didn't want her to think of him as some creepy stocker cat or something. I dinna see you their. Sorry to wake you up. Please excuse me." Words tumbled out of the usually cool and collected to, before he could stop them. Man, I think I need to slow it up a bit. I don't think she's fully awake. With a jerky smile that looked like a grimace, Cobalt sighed. Why, at the worst times, did his flustered words have to do this to him. He began to back away, his tail tucking along his side.
"Er, um, I'll be leaving now." Hastily, he ducked his head and began to trot away, embarrassment flooding like a tide in his wake. Ugh, why did he even try to follow her scent to begin with?! Could he have left without making himself feel like a fool? Thoughts rampaged through his brain as he backed away unceremoniously, wishing more than ever that he could become invisible.

He Walks
He Talks
He Thinks
Er sorry I didn't respond right away I was watching a movie Max Steel was good..)

"Er-wha-wait!"she ran after him.When she reached him she realized she ran after him without a reason."Er-well-um-" she was trying to come up with a reason why she ran after him."Its late,you shouldn't have to travel all the way past the kittypet houses."she thought of "Its a long way,and I'm pretty sure you don't want to travel all that way just to get up in a couple of hours.Why don't you spend the rest of the night at my den?Its big enough for two,or three."the words tumbled out of her mouth before she could think of what she was saying. 'Great going Robin,just great.To late to take back now.'

@Undercover

Last edited by Shadow; January 27th, 2017 at 10:36 PM.
Old January 28th, 2017, 08:30 AM

Quote:
Er sorry I didn't respond right away I was watching a movie Max Steel was good..)

"Er-wha-wait!"she ran after him.When she reached him she realized she ran after him without a reason."Er-well-um-" she was trying to come up with a reason why she ran after him."Its late,you shouldn't have to travel all the way past the kittypet houses."she thought of "Its a long way,and I'm pretty sure you don't want to travel all that way just to get up in a couple of hours.Why don't you spend the rest of the night at my den?Its big enough for two,or three."the words tumbled out of her mouth before she could think of what she was saying. 'Great going Robin,just great.To late to take back now.'

@Undercover
Cobalt turned around as he heard her pawsteps racing after him. He looked down at the she-cat a she proposed her offer. "I dinna want to be a waste of space." He meowed automatically. He wasn't used to sharing a den. Or really anything except for his words. Well, it would be rude to refuse. The tom thought. A split second later, he gave a half-hearted shrug.
Well, alright then. With an inviting twitch of his tail, he flicked it toward the den she had made.
Lead the way. It was only fitting that she lead the way to her den; after all, he didn't live their, and had only discovered it mere minutes ago.

He Walks
He Talks
He thinks

Last edited by Undercover; January 28th, 2017 at 08:32 AM.
Old January 28th, 2017, 11:12 AM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
Cobalt turned around as he heard her pawsteps racing after him. He looked down at the she-cat a she proposed her offer. "I dinna want to be a waste of space." He meowed automatically. He wasn't used to sharing a den. Or really anything except for his words. Well, it would be rude to refuse. The tom thought. A split second later, he gave a half-hearted shrug.
Well, alright then. With an inviting twitch of his tail, he flicked it toward the den she had made.
Lead the way. It was only fitting that she lead the way to her den; after all, he didn't live their, and had only discovered it mere minutes ago.

He Walks
He Talks
He thinks
Robin nodded as she started to lead her way to her den."So what brought you here?" She said without even thinking.Once they had reached the outside of her den:http://donsmaps.com/images28/leruth2.jpg she let him go inside first."Oh be careful,there is a little tunnel to get down there." She said.As they went down the tunnel:http://gallery2.wildwalks.com/233528.jpg she couldn't help but think why had he came? Once they where at her cave: http://payson.media.clients.ellingto...08e3fa67d9af9d ,She had looked at him and repeated her question "So what brought you here?"she asked jumping over the small stream and going towards the right where the hole of fresh kill was.She brought a mouse to him.
Old January 30th, 2017, 02:55 PM

Quote:
Robin nodded as she started to lead her way to her den."So what brought you here?" She said without even thinking.Once they had reached the outside of her den:http://donsmaps.com/images28/leruth2.jpg she let him go inside first."Oh be careful,there is a little tunnel to get down there." She said.As they went down the tunnel:http://gallery2.wildwalks.com/233528.jpg she couldn't help but think why had he came? Once they where at her cave: http://payson.media.clients.ellingto...08e3fa67d9af9d ,She had looked at him and repeated her question "So what brought you here?"she asked jumping over the small stream and going towards the right where the hole of fresh kill was.She brought a mouse to him.
Cobalt followed her with silent steps.
"Well," he meowed. "I couldn't sleep, so I thought I'd go hunting." He left it at that, after all, that was all their was too it.
When he reached the tunnel to her den, Cobalt gave a small shudder; he sure did hate small spaces. With a hardly-visible incline of his head, he ducked inside the tunnel. The air pressed against him, and the walls felt as though they were closing in on the much larger tom. The more deeper he went in, the more crowded he felt. With a small, slightly panicked cough, Cobalt darted to the end, taking gulps of air and trying to steady his breathing. He looked around and saw the inside of the den with his wary gaze. He was already spooked from the tunnel when he saw the water.
Why, of all things, is their water in the cave? Their is no circulation for it aswell as the air! It could overflow and drown somecat while their sleeping. Forcing down a panicking yowl, he let his paws lead him to the back of the cave, as far away from the water as possible.
As Robin brought him a piece of prey, Conalt gave a smile that looked more like a grimace due to his scar.
"It's, erm, nice, this place. Did you do it yerself?"
Then, upon hearing her question, a lighter tone took over. "And, dinna you already ask that?"

He Walks
He Talks
He Thinks

Last edited by Undercover; January 30th, 2017 at 02:57 PM.
Old January 30th, 2017, 03:38 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
Cobalt followed her with silent steps.
"Well," he meowed. "I couldn't sleep, so I thought I'd go hunting." He left it at that, after all, that was all their was too it.
When he reached the tunnel to her den, Cobalt gave a small shudder; he sure did hate small spaces. With a hardly-visible incline of his head, he ducked inside the tunnel. The air pressed against him, and the walls felt as though they were closing in on the much larger tom. The more deeper he went in, the more crowded he felt. With a small, slightly panicked cough, Cobalt darted to the end, taking gulps of air and trying to steady his breathing. He looked around and saw the inside of the den with his wary gaze. He was already spooked from the tunnel when he saw the water.
Why, of all things, is their water in the cave? Their is no circulation for it aswell as the air! It could overflow and drown somecat while their sleeping. Forcing down a panicking yowl, he let his paws lead him to the back of the cave, as far away from the water as possible.
As Robin brought him a piece of prey, Conalt gave a smile that looked more like a grimace due to his scar.
"It's, erm, nice, this place. Did you do it yerself?"
Then, upon hearing her question, a lighter tone took over. "And, dinna you already ask that?"

He Walks
He Talks
He Thinks
"Well no I found it."(the cave is able to fit two cats,and it can fit him)"And I didn't hear you the first time,do you not like water?"she giggled "I can bring you to the big section of this place,and don't worry,it has no water."she giggldd
Old January 30th, 2017, 04:32 PM

Quote:
"Well no I found it."(the cave is able to fit two cats,and it can fit him)"And I didn't hear you the first time,do you not like water?"she giggled "I can bring you to the big section of this place,and don't worry,it has no water."she giggldd
Cobalt nodded. It probably suited her better than him. Then he twitched an ear in annoyance. Was she laughing at him?! With a slightly irritated snort, he gave a noncommittal shake of his head.
"In short, yes, I'm not verra fond of it. I dinna like it even when I was a wee lad."
Then, he heard her follow-up words.
"Well, it would greatly appreciated." He finished is sentence with a small glimmer of a smile in his gaze. As much as he hates the thought of going farther into the hole, he had to admit, it would gen better to gen deeper that near the water.
"Thanks." Cobalt added with a tip of his head. He pointed with his nose, a questioning smile covering his maw. It made him look less threatening and more relaxed. And it brought out a softness that Cobalt usualy didn't get to show much. It made him look tender and even carefree for a second.
"This way?" he asked, venturing down a large tunnel. He could see why she liked it here, it was quiet and peaceful. He had to admit that the lapping of the water was rather soothing and it smelled earthy.

He Walks
He Talks
He Thinks

Last edited by Undercover; January 30th, 2017 at 04:53 PM.
Old January 30th, 2017, 04:56 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
Cobalt nodded. It probably suited her better than him. Then he twitched an ear in annoyance. Was she laughing at him?! With a slightly irritated snort, he gave a noncommittal shake of his head.
"In short, yes, I'm not verra fond of it. I dinna like it even when I was a wee lad."
Then, he heard her follow-up words.
"Well, it would greatly appreciated." He finished is sentence with a small glimmer of a smile in his gaze. As much as he hates the thought of going farther into the hole, he had to admit, it would gen better to gen deeper that near the water.
"Thanks." Cobalt added with a tip of his head. He pointed with his nose, a questioning smile covering his maw. It made him look less threatening and more relaxed. And it brought out a softness that Cobalt usualy didn't get to show much. It made him look tender and even carefree for a second.
"This way?" he asked, venturing down a large tunnel. He could see why she liked it here, it was quiet and peaceful. He had to admit that the lapping of the water was rather soothing and it smelled earthy.

He Walks
He Talks
"Yes."she said as she lead him threw a large tunnel:http://www.tcmacaves.org/robberbaron...10_400x275.jpg and into The following cave:http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...338657002).jpg."Is that better?Be careful,there is a small puddle of water to the left where you can drink out of."she said