Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Seamrog
Today 12:18 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 12:08 PM
Art Fight 2024
by nyx
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:47 AM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:29 AM

Old April 27th, 2019, 12:17 PM
FORMERLY: dizzy

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: SkyClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by TawnyNeedsACoffee View Post
Dawn'Paw looked at him as a small giggle escaped her, the unusual sound startled her.'D-Did I just laugh?! I really am sick!'. She thought frantically but seeing Timber'Paw's Face caused Dawn'Paw to no longer contain her laughter, she laughed softly."Do you understand now? Pft-".She had never felt this happy before, it felt weird? But the lightness in her chest made her feel a little better.

The apprentices eyes widened at the, rare, unknown laugh Dawnpaw had given. Maybe she was sick! He'd never heard her laugh, let alone giggle. And, she looked happy, and for some reason it made timber happy, that she was happy. Cheesy, I know. He looked dazed for a second, Oh! She cares about me and Snow..! This thought caused a dorky grin to show.
Timberpaw looked at the cream molly with big eyes, that had disbelief in them, but joy was mixed into them. The brown feline gave a happy laugh in return, long tail flicking with a light purr to accompany it.
"You care about me and Snow?" he asked.
It surprised him, just a few moments ago the two had been moping and crying. But,..now they were all happy! It was confusing on timbers part, but he didn't mind all that much. He liked it, he wasn't gonna lie.
"But.." He spoke, surprisingly maturely, "Dawn.., what do you think grousestars gonna do? He could exile us..!" Timberpaw spoke softly, worry clear in his eyes.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old April 27th, 2019, 05:24 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post

The apprentices eyes widened at the, rare, unknown laugh Dawnpaw had given. Maybe she was sick! He'd never heard her laugh, let alone giggle. And, she looked happy, and for some reason it made timber happy, that she was happy. Cheesy, I know. He looked dazed for a second, Oh! She cares about me and Snow..! This thought caused a dorky grin to show.
Timberpaw looked at the cream molly with big eyes, that had disbelief in them, but joy was mixed into them. The brown feline gave a happy laugh in return, long tail flicking with a light purr to accompany it.
"You care about me and Snow?" he asked.
It surprised him, just a few moments ago the two had been moping and crying. But,..now they were all happy! It was confusing on timbers part, but he didn't mind all that much. He liked it, he wasn't gonna lie.
"But.." He spoke, surprisingly maturely, "Dawn.., what do you think grousestars gonna do? He could exile us..!" Timberpaw spoke softly, worry clear in his eyes.

Dawn'Paw smiled brightly at Timber'Paw upon hearing his Question, she spoke in a hushed mumble, half from embarrassment.
"Yes...I do...".
Seeing Timber'Paw laugh a little, it seemed to calm her down but what confused her was all this happy feelings she was getting, she didn't understand.'...I...Don't know what's right or wrong anymore...maybe....it wouldn't hurt to be nice?...'.As if on cue, this thought was soon forgotten about as a voice reached her ears and hers alone.
"How disgustingly pathetic, you? Being happy now? Don't make me laugh! Obviously this idiots denseness is getting to you, you only feel this way because your vulnerable, do I need to remind you that you will never be happy until you have accomplished your goal! Remember trust no one but me~".
Creek'Tounge's voice sounded in her ears fear strikes her heart, she trembled a bit before Timber'Paw's surprisingly mature voice snapped her from her thoughts,Her face soften upon seeing the concern in his eyes but she also felt her pelt heat up a bit from how intense his gaze was.
"...I'm sure he will show us mercy...And even if we do get exiled, it doesn't mean we can't still live life outside the clan...besides you would have me and Snow'Paw with you...".
As if to prove her point she softly placed her paw ontop of his reassuringly.

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; April 27th, 2019 at 06:00 PM.
Old April 27th, 2019, 07:20 PM

Quote:
Dawn'Paw smiled brightly at Timber'Paw upon hearing his Question, she spoke in a hushed mumble, half from embarrassment.
"Yes...I do...".
Seeing Timber'Paw laugh a little, it seemed to calm her down but what confused her was all this happy feelings she was getting, she didn't understand.'...I...Don't know what's right or wrong anymore...maybe....it wouldn't hurt to be nice?...'.As if on cue, this thought was soon forgotten about as a voice reached her ears and her as alone.
"How disgustingly pathetic, you? Being happy now? Don't make me laugh! Obviously this idiots denseness is getting to you, you only feel this way because your vulnerable, do I need to remind you that you will never be happy until you have accomplished your goal! Remember trust no one but me~".
Creek'Tounge's voice sounded in her ears fear strikes her heart, she trembled a bit before Timber'Paw's surprisingly mature voice snapped her from her thoughts,Her face soften upon seeing the concern in his eyes but she also felt her pelt heat up a bit from how intense his gaze was.
"...I'm sure he will show us mercy...And even if we do get exiled, it doesn't mean we can't still live life outside the clan...besides you would have me and Snow'Paw with you...".
As if to prove her point she softly placed her paw ontop of his reassuringly.

Timberpaw gave a pout, laying back down in his nest. He shouldn't have said anything, now feeling worried, he rested his head on his paw. Feeling slightly better as the other feline put her paw on his,..but he didn't know why..hm. He squinted for a split moment in suspicion, but they widened after.
"But we're apprentices! We'd, We'd - ..I -" he said loudly, tripping and stumbling on his words at the end. He held his breath for a second, sighing after. Timber sat back back up, tail wrapping around his paws, swaying back and forth for a moment. His eyes narrowed slightly in thought, He better show mercy. This slightly dark thought made him shocked to hear himself say it slowly in his mind. He shook his head, eyes softening in slight concern. Maybe it was just he still had some fighting blood in him, instead of sweet blood like usual.
Yeah..I just.... Timberpaw gulped, turning his head to the side, a frown etched into his maw.

Old April 27th, 2019, 07:36 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Quote:

Timberpaw gave a pout, laying back down in his nest. He shouldn't have said anything, now feeling worried, he rested his head on his paw. Feeling slightly better as the other feline put her paw on his,..but he didn't know why..hm. He squinted for a split moment in suspicion, but they widened after.
"But we're apprentices! We'd, We'd - ..I -" he said loudly, tripping and stumbling on his words at the end. He held his breath for a second, sighing after. Timber sat back back up, tail wrapping around his paws, swaying back and forth for a moment. His eyes narrowed slightly in thought, He better show mercy. This slightly dark thought made him shocked to hear himself say it slowly in his mind. He shook his head, eyes softening in slight concern. Maybe it was just he still had some fighting blood in him, instead of sweet blood like usual.
Yeah..I just.... Timberpaw gulped, turning his head to the side, a frown etched into his maw.

Dawn'Paw looked at Timber'Paw softly as she layed down again next to him, she hadn't realised how tired she was, she mumbled softly."...don't...worry about it okay?....everything will be okay...".she yawned a little her eyes drooping started closing, she fell asleep next to the Tom, finding comfort from the warmth next to her, she felt her emotions calm down as she embraced her exhaustion.

RP Tracker
Old April 27th, 2019, 07:48 PM

Quote:

Dawn'Paw looked at Timber'Paw softly as she layed down again next to him, she hadn't realised how tired she was, she mumbled softly."...don't...worry about it okay?....everything will be okay...".she yawned a little her eyes drooping started closing, she fell asleep next to the Tom, finding comfort from the warmth next to her, she felt her emotions calm down as she embraced her exhaustion.

He felt his fur grow hot as he saw the molly fall asleep beside him. Timber quickly lied his head down on his paws again.

((Ew my reply is ugly))

Old April 27th, 2019, 09:06 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Quote:

He felt his fur grow hot as he saw the molly fall asleep beside him. Timber quickly lied his head down on his paws again.

((Ew my reply is ugly))
(All good)

Dawn'Paw slept softly, exhaustion taking over her.

[Timeskip to a little later in the day perhaps?]

Dawn'Paw groaned a little in her sleep, the scratches from the battle stung ,the cream Molly went to roll over but stopped when she felt something next to her, which woke her up adbruply, she stared wide eyed next to her seeing Timber'Paw in her nest- no looking again she realised she was in HIS nest. Dawn'Paw felt her pelt heat up as embarrassment over whelmed her.'What am I doing?! What when how! I need to get to my nest quickly before he wakes up, yeah I-I'll just act he dreamt it!'. She thought in a panic as she went to move but-

(( c; Huehueheueuhue the ship shall sail))

RP Tracker

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; April 27th, 2019 at 09:07 PM.
Old April 27th, 2019, 09:17 PM

Quote:
(All good)

Dawn'Paw slept softly, exhaustion taking over her.

[Timeskip to a little later in the day perhaps?]

Dawn'Paw groaned a little in her sleep, the scratches from the battle stung ,the cream Molly went to roll over but stopped when she felt something next to her, which woke her up adbruply, she stared wide eyed next to her seeing Timber'Paw in her nest- no looking again she realised she was in HIS nest. Dawn'Paw felt her pelt heat up as embarrassment over whelmed her.'What am I doing?! What when how! I need to get to my nest quickly before he wakes up, yeah I-I'll just act he dreamt it!'. She thought in a panic as she went to move but-

(( c; Huehueheueuhue the ship shall sail))

Timberpaw let out a yawn, shifting closer to Dawnpaw, until he was practically using her as a pillow. He slowly blinked his eyes open, but they were still half closed , being tired. He gave a 'mmm', not realizing he'd been squishing poor dawn until a few moments later. When he saw this, he almost jumped out of his fur! Ears folded back, timber gave a half asleep smile, a apologetic flock of his tail. "Sorry dawn!"

Old April 27th, 2019, 09:24 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Quote:

Timberpaw let out a yawn, shifting closer to Dawnpaw, until he was practically using her as a pillow. He slowly blinked his eyes open, but they were still half closed , being tired. He gave a 'mmm', not realizing he'd been squishing poor dawn until a few moments later. When he saw this, he almost jumped out of his fur! Ears folded back, timber gave a half asleep smile, a apologetic flock of his tail. "Sorry dawn!"
Dawn'Paw shook her head frantically as a half asleep Timber'Paw spoke, she replied in somewhat of a mumble."N-No it's o-okay! It was my fault, I'm about to get up anyway so uh...".She trailed off as she was laying in the toms nest still, she turned her head away not knowing what to do in the awkward situation, she was so glad that Timber'Paw was dense.'Why am I so embarrassed?! Great Starclan I need some fresh air'. Dawn'Paw stood up from the nest and went to leave but she softly looked at the Tom before a smile formed on her face briefly, She padded out into the clearing, glad that the hostility isn't as bad as earlier this morning.

RP Tracker

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; April 27th, 2019 at 09:28 PM.
Old April 28th, 2019, 12:06 AM

Quote:
Dawn'Paw shook her head frantically as a half asleep Timber'Paw spoke, she replied in somewhat of a mumble."N-No it's o-okay! It was my fault, I'm about to get up anyway so uh...".She trailed off as she was laying in the toms nest still, she turned her head away not knowing what to do in the awkward situation, she was so glad that Timber'Paw was dense.'Why am I so embarrassed?! Great Starclan I need some fresh air'. Dawn'Paw stood up from the nest and went to leave but she softly looked at the Tom before a smile formed on her face briefly, She padded out into the clearing, glad that the hostility isn't as bad as earlier this morning.

Timberpaw just rolled onto his side, the hyper tom was , surprisingly not energetic. Though, as time passed, as he layed there. He got bored. He stood up, stretching his legs before making his way out the den.

Old May 1st, 2019, 03:47 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

It was a cold and rainy day outside, the wind blew furiously as the cream Molly snuffled, droopy eyes and sick from a minor cold due to all this whether, too stubborn to ask for help from the medicine cat she tried her best to be normal but she was starting to go in and out of sleep tiredly."need...to...stay awake".she mumbled to herself as her eyes looked dead inside- she hated this.Dawn'Paw tried her best to get comfortable but her attempt failed as she gave a small and ditzy sneeze.

@Rosemew
(Ugly starter but ya know)

RP Tracker