Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:29 AM
Willow art please?
Last post by forest
Today 11:05 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by hades.
Today 10:25 AM

Old September 14th, 2017, 08:50 AM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: RANDOMNESS (plz join XD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Wildmoon~ View Post
"Is everyone ready?" Blazestar asked Blackbreeze.
"As ready as we can be if we want to get to GrassClan camp before they wake up," Blackbreeze responded.
"Alright. Let's go!" And with that, Blazestar walked out of camp, signaling everyone to follow.
( @Serendipity Is Tigerwhisper coming? )
Icebite was the first to leave after Blazestar.
Firefang followed, but stopped at the exit, looking around for Leafpaw.
( @Equinox )
Foxbite entered camp through another entrance, not noticing everyone leaving until he got in. Shrugging, he just went and followed Icebite.
Tinypaw slowly walked towards the camp exit.
Blackbreeze walked alongside her.
Crystalpaw left camp with them.
Noticing everyone leave, Bramblepaw called to everyone who needed to come with. "Hey, guys! Come on!" ( @No One's Beeswax @Rivergold @Flameleaf )

Leafpaw met her mentor's eye and followed after him. "Are we planning an ambush?" she asked.
Old September 14th, 2017, 12:11 PM
The Mouseless Warrior

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
"As ready as we can be if we want to get to GrassClan camp before they wake up," Blackbreeze responded.
"Alright. Let's go!" And with that, Blazestar walked out of camp, signaling everyone to follow.
( @Equinox )
Foxbite entered camp through another entrance, not noticing everyone leaving until he got in. Shrugging, he just went and followed Icebite.
Noticing everyone leave, Bramblepaw called to everyone who needed to come with. "Hey, guys! Come on!" ( @No One's Beeswax @Rivergold @Flameleaf )

RIvergold trotted after them with a flick of her tail at Berrypaw.

Quotes:
"You know the saying 'the tables have turned'?
Well these tables have flipped, rolled and spontaneously combusted into potatoes." ~me

"That's not a riddle. That's a prophecy."
"Sounds like a riddle, is a riddle. Riddled with loops and whorls and only makes sense after someone dies." ~Turtle

what the blanket

Old September 15th, 2017, 07:49 PM
Royal Tea

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
( @Equinox )

Berrypaw yawned, unresponsive to Rivergold's gesture and about to ask whether or no she could skip out on this battle, but for once she had a filter. And it wasn't because the answer would obviously be 'Probably not'. It was because Berrypaw likes gorey stuff. It'll be better than all action movies...combined! Well, it was with cats, but whatever. Intestines are intestins."Alright...can't I just sit out on this one out." Of course, peace could always be an option. Why did Blazestar want to attack that one clan anyways? She racked her brain for answers while walking with the clans.
Old September 28th, 2017, 03:02 PM
The Mouseless Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by No One's Beeswax View Post
Berrypaw yawned, unresponsive to Rivergold's gesture and about to ask whether or no she could skip out on this battle, but for once she had a filter. And it wasn't because the answer would obviously be 'Probably not'. It was because Berrypaw likes gorey stuff. It'll be better than all action movies...combined! Well, it was with cats, but whatever. Intestines are intestins."Alright...can't I just sit out on this one out." Of course, peace could always be an option. Why did Blazestar want to attack that one clan anyways? She racked her brain for answers while walking with the clans.
"What," River asked with a flick of her tail. "Still unable to cat?" Her expression then grew distant as she thought about her friend, who she was seriously missing at the moment.

Quotes:
Well these tables have flipped, rolled and spontaneously combusted into potatoes." ~me

"Sounds like a riddle, is a riddle. Riddled with loops and whorls and only makes sense after someone dies." ~Turtle

what the blanket

Old September 28th, 2017, 04:41 PM
Royal Tea

My Mood: Amazed

Berrypaw scoffed, "Hah, very funny, but I've got a hand on this cat stuff. Either way, if I get overwhelmed I'll just take a break."
Old September 29th, 2017, 07:49 AM
The Mouseless Warrior

Quote:
Berrypaw scoffed, "Hah, very funny, but I've got a hand on this cat stuff. Either way, if I get overwhelmed I'll just take a break."
"No can do, kit." River looked at Berrypaw. "You can't take a break in a battle. You want to stop fighting, you either finish the fight or retreat."

Quotes:

what the blanket

Old September 29th, 2017, 06:49 PM
Hee hee hee~ =3

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Featherpaw pricked her ears. She twisted around and leaped over to Bramblepaw from where she was sitting. Now padding next to them, she asked a question.
"Where are we going?"
Bramblepaw didn't answer. She seemed preoccupied with something.
"To ambush GrassClan, of course," Icebite said, with a cold glance at the two.
Bramblepaw didn't respond to that either. For a millisecond, she seemed... worried.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Equinox View Post

Leafpaw met her mentor's eye and followed after him. "Are we planning an ambush?" she asked.
"Yes," Foxbite replied.
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivergold View Post
"No can do, kit." River looked at Berrypaw. "You can't take a break in a battle. You want to stop fighting, you either finish the fight or retreat."
Bramblepaw glanced over at them, then looked ahead, trying to focus on everything that was going on. Hopefully, she would be able to sort everything out. She glanced at Blazestar. For some reason, she didn't trust him anymore. Something about that story seemed... False.
For a millisecond, Bramblepaw's appearance changed, looking like Shadeclaw.
But Bramblepaw stopped Shadeclaw from taking over her actions and felt even more worried.

(If the below is unacceptable, please tell me.)
If you want me to join your roleplay, just put Wildy in a post. I'll search this keyword every day.
(The above is cause people sometimes forget the ~ in front and in the back of my username and it causes me to be extremely late, which annoys people)
Old September 30th, 2017, 12:37 AM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:

Bramblepaw didn't respond to that either. For a millisecond, she seemed... worried.

Bramblepaw glanced over at them, then looked ahead, trying to focus on everything that was going on. Hopefully, she would be able to sort everything out. She glanced at Blazestar. For some reason, she didn't trust him anymore. Something about that story seemed... False.
But Bramblepaw stopped Shadeclaw from taking over her actions and felt even more worried.
When I first read what I had wrote, I was like "What did I write?!" Because it hadn't made sense, so I went back and read what you wrote, then I userstood why I had wrote that, so I was like "Oh, now I understand! it still doesn't really make sense, but still."
~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~
Featherpaw looked up at Icebite, who was much taller than her. The young apprentice practiced sheathing and unsheathing her claws, so she would know how when the time came. "Who's GrassClan?"

Character Site

Last edited by Tundra; September 30th, 2017 at 12:38 AM.
Old September 30th, 2017, 08:59 AM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:

"Yes," Foxbite replied.

Leafpaw growled excitedly. "My kid of attack," she said. "You know, I had a sister who was SUPER annoying, and I used to jump out and scare her all the time..." She trailed off, getting all idea. "We could do that! I could dart in, do something that makes them chase me, and then lead them to you!"
Old October 1st, 2017, 08:02 AM
Hee hee hee~ =3

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post

When I first read what I had wrote, I was like "What did I write?!" Because it hadn't made sense, so I went back and read what you wrote, then I userstood why I had wrote that, so I was like "Oh, now I understand! it still doesn't really make sense, but still."
~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~
Featherpaw looked up at Icebite, who was much taller than her. The young apprentice practiced sheathing and unsheathing her claws, so she would know how when the time came. "Who's GrassClan?"
"A rival Clan that ambushed us once," Icebite replied, annoyed. "Haven't you been to the meeting?"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Equinox View Post

Leafpaw growled excitedly. "My kind of attack," she said. "You know, I had a sister who was SUPER annoying, and I used to jump out and scare her all the time..." She trailed off, getting all idea. "We could do that! I could dart in, do something that makes them chase me, and then lead them to you!"
"You're not that bad when it comes to strategies, but Blazestar decides what we'll do, and I'm sure he already has a flawless plan," Foxbite replied.
(You know, Foxbite, you aren't that bad. spoilersXD)

(If the below is unacceptable, please tell me.)
If you want me to join your roleplay, just put Wildy in a post. I'll search this keyword every day.
(The above is cause people sometimes forget the ~ in front and in the back of my username and it causes me to be extremely late, which annoys people)