Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Firefly Cove
by dino.
Last post by Goopysharkboi
Today 02:16 AM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Goopysharkboi
Today 02:12 AM
[ Herb Gathering Event ]...
by ellie
Last post by furrensic
Today 01:51 AM
Windy Hills
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 01:50 AM
ThunderClan Undercrag
by dino.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 12:28 AM
Closed Thread

Old November 16th, 2019, 12:12 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

@Slushie

Flintstar was tired. He’d been leading for over two moons now, and he’d taken it on as a sole role, only him leading alone. He knew he needed to assign a deputy, but the thought had constantly fallen from his mind, he just didn’t see it as necessary at the moment.
Ears flat on his head, the leader glanced around the clearing, hidden in the shadow of the highpeak. His green eyes narrowed slightly as he spotted Buckbranch across the clearing, but soon he closed his eyes fully and sighed. The tomcat hadn’t caused and trouble lately, but Flintstar was still weary.
Maybe he could use some fresh air..... I sure could. With a huff, the Thunderclan leader stood, rising to his full height before making his way across the clearing to Buckbranch.
“Hey there Buttercup. You wanna go get some air?” He gave a small smirk, nothing friendly, but nothing particularly threatening either. Something more like a challenge. Flintstar knew he could keep Buckbranch under control if he wanted to try and funny business.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old November 16th, 2019, 12:45 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

@RedHead

Buckbranch had slept in late, but that didn't mean he was refreshed. His muscles ached. He'd been cooped up in this stupid camp for days and hadn't even spoken to Sunsnow during that time. He bent his neck to given his chest fur a quick lick, but a voice made him jump and spin around. At first he thought it was Mountaingrowl, but he relaxed when he realized it was only Flintstar.

Then a needle of suspicion pricked at the back of his neck. What could the leader want? He seemed to be suggesting a walk, a peaceful mid-day excursion. Buckbranch studied Flintstar for a moment, looking for any hint of malice, but could find none. His fur smoothed. "Yes," he said, voice sounding incredibly relieved. "Yes, I'd love a chance to stretch my legs."
Old November 17th, 2019, 10:39 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

[Open]

A fluffy gray tabby molly sat in the shadows of the Thunderclan clearing, staying clear of any cats as she was not in the mood to talk to anyone. She stood up and stepped away from the darkness to stay out in the open. There was no way she was going to show weakness of losing her mate. He had cheated on her with another she-cat and it made her feel sad that somebody would do something like that instead of talking to her about it.

Ashenrain sat down in the middle of the clearing, looking around to see if a cat would like to talk to her. She felt a tightness in her belly, knowing what it was. She didn't want anyone thinking 'poor Ashenrain' and she didn't want other cats thinking there was a reason why he cheated on her. Ashenrain shook the thoughts away and just sat there. The molly gave her belly fur a couple of licks. She was expecting and it was showing, but nobody questioned her or said anything about it.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old November 17th, 2019, 11:14 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bliss Girl View Post
[Open]

A fluffy gray tabby molly sat in the shadows of the Thunderclan clearing, staying clear of any cats as she was not in the mood to talk to anyone. She stood up and stepped away from the darkness to stay out in the open. There was no way she was going to show weakness of losing her mate. He had cheated on her with another she-cat and it made her feel sad that somebody would do something like that instead of talking to her about it.

Ashenrain sat down in the middle of the clearing, looking around to see if a cat would like to talk to her. She felt a tightness in her belly, knowing what it was. She didn't want anyone thinking 'poor Ashenrain' and she didn't want other cats thinking there was a reason why he cheated on her. Ashenrain shook the thoughts away and just sat there. The molly gave her belly fur a couple of licks. She was expecting and it was showing, but nobody questioned her or said anything about it.

Exiting the warrior den after quick nap Honeyflower made her way through the clearing. Today was a nice day. The sun was warm despite the cold air around her. There wouldn't be many more days like this with Leaf-bare coming up fast.
Pausing the molly's amber eyes rested on the figure of Ashenrain in the center of the clearing. She looked kind of lonely. "Hello." The patchy molly greeted walking over to the other molly. Honey didn't know much of anything about her Clanmate. All she knew was that she lived in ThunderClan and that she was expecting, or she looked like she did in Honeyflower's opinion.
With a smile the large fluffy molly gestured to the spot beside Ashenrain. "May I sit?" The warrior asked doing so. Honey wasn't the best at knowing what to say all the time but she still didn't like seeing anyone by themselves or lonely. She couldn't say if Ashenrain was lonely or not but she knew she was by herself. That was something anyone could see. Unles they where blind or something.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old November 17th, 2019, 11:43 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post

Exiting the warrior den after quick nap Honeyflower made her way through the clearing. Today was a nice day. The sun was warm despite the cold air around her. There wouldn't be many more days like this with Leaf-bare coming up fast.
Pausing the molly's amber eyes rested on the figure of Ashenrain in the center of the clearing. She looked kind of lonely. "Hello." The patchy molly greeted walking over to the other molly. Honey didn't know much of anything about her Clanmate. All she knew was that she lived in ThunderClan and that she was expecting, or she looked like she did in Honeyflower's opinion.
With a smile the large fluffy molly gestured to the spot beside Ashenrain. "May I sit?" The warrior asked doing so. Honey wasn't the best at knowing what to say all the time but she still didn't like seeing anyone by themselves or lonely. She couldn't say if Ashenrain was lonely or not but she knew she was by herself. That was something anyone could see. Unles they where blind or something.
Ashenrain looked up at Honeyflower, scenting her before she heard her coming. She was deaf in one ear and couldn't hear all to well, but she did hear her ask if she could sit next to her. The expecting warrior dipped her head. "I don't mind if you sit next to me.", she meowed. Ashenrain looked in front of her at the fresh kill pile before looking at the other warrior again. "How have you been?", asked the molly. She fluffed out her fur, feeling a cold wind run through her fluffy fur. Asherain forced her fur to lie flat.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old November 18th, 2019, 09:42 AM
nothing but a comedy

My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 View Post

@Delta @Starstruck @RedHead

Irispaw was a little confuzed. The tom had been so sure of himself, but had now been reduced to a sobbing mess in the ground. She drowned guiltily. Was this her fault? She hadn't meant to hurt him... She smiled softly, her ears moving back to their usual position. No more harm, Iris, no more harm. The anger slowly seethed from her body, disappearing as quickly as it had appeared. She opened her mouth to speak, only to find she couldn't. She wouldn't let herself. She managed to get something out, though.
"Sorry, it's not your fault. Things can be a bit overwhelming. Maybe you should come back to the medicine den..." She murmured , walking closer so she could communicate with the tom. She backed up, and glanced at the two warriors hopefully. Perhaps they would let him go.
Shadestripe to a few gasping breaths that soon slowed down to deep ones. Calm down. Calm down. It´s an apprentice, Shadestripe, you can trust her. He blinked and looked up at Irispaw with soft eyes. ¨Okay. Okay.¨ He got himself up on wobbly legs and stood for a moment, continuing to take deep breaths before he padded into the medicine den. As he passed Irispaw, he murmured; ¨Thank you.¨ With that, Shadetripe settled in to wait for Tallmarsh.

He still had no idea that Irispaw was the medicine apprentice.

(Sorry it´s so short. I just ran out of things to write! Also, time to move the RP to the Thunderclan Medicine Den! )

just a critter
Old November 18th, 2019, 08:51 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

@Delta @Starstruck @RedHead

Irispaw watched as the tom padded off towards the medicine den, nodding at his words. She turned back to glance at Tallmarsh and mutter a quick goodbye to Cherrybubble, then hurried off in Shadestripe's direction. She'd wondered what the tom had learnt, and if she could pick up any tips from him.

She trotted happily into the medicine den, its wall giving her a warm hug. It felt so safe and reassuring, and although it was still a tiny bit charred, it felt like home. The herbs gave off a medley of tangs, and she breathed them in, wrinkling her about at the smaller ones. She glanced at the tom, wondering if he'd noticed her yet. She smiled, clearing her throat.
"Hello again!"

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old November 19th, 2019, 03:32 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Roaringthunder sat as cats bustled to and fro, his eyes fraught with exhaustion from last nights adventure and shoulders slumped from the mental and physical strain he’d suffered. He was never one to adapt quickly, tending to linger as long as he could in the past before he had to get moved forward. He blinked his eyes bringing with it a gentle yawn to touch his lips.
It was good that they’d taken territory for themselves, and at the same time quite dangerous for the future. In a sense there was no right or wrong answer. With the lack of territory that’s salvageable some may starve and windclan would be none the wiser. Though if they do, which they had, there was possibility for retaliation and perhaps even the new leader would back down and allow them to have it. His ears flattened at the thought, Blazingstar had been a masterful leader one who charged forward and yet Buttercup- or Brightstar it was now seemed more on the gentle side. Would her pity towards their sunken eyes he overlooked? He lingered on the thought briefly before tossing his head back in an elongated stretch releasing the pressure from his muscles and dropping into a lengthy stretch. He needn’t fret with it much longer, all this thinking was bound to give him a headache or make him loony. The tom smiled and returned to a seated position before drawing his tongue over his lips and tilting his head back. Perhaps a walk or scout of the new territory would do him well.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old November 19th, 2019, 05:18 PM
definitely NOT an alien

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

@Starstruck @Lilyfur2 @RedHead

((Next time, please wait for the other rpers to reply before you continue! Posting order is important in rps with more than two people. You don't want to leave others out! ^^))

Tallmarsh stomped into the den, confused and frustrated with this tom. She was not looking forward to teaching him. Spinning around she snapped, "I don't know what's up with you, but one more outburst and you can find help elsewhere. In ThunderClan we don't tolerate cats coming in and threatening us." She gave him a stern look and turned back around to look at the herb wall with a sigh. "We lost almost all of the herb store to the fire. I won't be able to teach you two much without a new store," she explained.
Old November 19th, 2019, 07:08 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by tutler View Post
Roaringthunder sat as cats bustled to and fro, his eyes fraught with exhaustion from last nights adventure and shoulders slumped from the mental and physical strain he’d suffered. He was never one to adapt quickly, tending to linger as long as he could in the past before he had to get moved forward. He blinked his eyes bringing with it a gentle yawn to touch his lips.
It was good that they’d taken territory for themselves, and at the same time quite dangerous for the future. In a sense there was no right or wrong answer. With the lack of territory that’s salvageable some may starve and windclan would be none the wiser. Though if they do, which they had, there was possibility for retaliation and perhaps even the new leader would back down and allow them to have it. His ears flattened at the thought, Blazingstar had been a masterful leader one who charged forward and yet Buttercup- or Brightstar it was now seemed more on the gentle side. Would her pity towards their sunken eyes he overlooked? He lingered on the thought briefly before tossing his head back in an elongated stretch releasing the pressure from his muscles and dropping into a lengthy stretch. He needn’t fret with it much longer, all this thinking was bound to give him a headache or make him loony. The tom smiled and returned to a seated position before drawing his tongue over his lips and tilting his head back. Perhaps a walk or scout of the new territory would do him well.

A fiery pelted she-cat with vibrant green eyes was casually moving around the camp. Honestly, she was rather bored, she was a little disappointed that she not had spoken up to come on that patrol Flintstar led, it would have been quite the adventure. She had mixed feelings about stealing territory just so Thunderclan survived. It was wrong, she knew it was wrong, and she was sure the cats in the sky thought it wrong as well. Yet, letting the clan suffer wasn't right either but were they just making another clan suffer by stealing their land. Wildfire didn't like it, somewhere in her mind she had held Thunderclan in higher esteem. She always thought Thunderclan had fair-minded cats, that there was no other Clan in the forest so true or so brave, a clan full of heroes. She was still naive and kittenish in mind apparently, since she was wrong. Reality made life unfun.

Her bright emerald eyes found a tom sitting by his lonesome. He was one of the cats who had joined the patrol to Windclan. While she didn't really approve of what was going on, there was little she could do to change it and she did want to hear about their patrol went. "Are you bored?" She asked padding up to Roaringthunder as if they've been the best of friends. "You look bored, you should come hunting with me. It'll be fun!" The bouncy and adventurous she-cat made almost everything fun if she could, so long as they got their task done she didn't see why she could entertain herself while doing it.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training

Last edited by Moonraven; November 19th, 2019 at 07:11 PM.
Closed Thread