Closed Thread

Old February 16th, 2024, 05:01 PM
HIT EM W THE B B B BEAM!!

Bump Policy: Idrc anytime
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: ⚡Malcontent⚡

Flutterminnow
@Lillith | @Tiabirb

Caught off guard AGAIN. She felt her whole world flash with blood as all hearing in her left ear was gone. She felt pain and fear all throughout her body. When she tore away from the Riverclan's cats grasp, she attempted to push down the warrior using her front legs. The Riverclan molly's belly was exposed. Maybe she could even get a scar or two.

Blizzardpaw
@Rani

The young she-cat quickly got up and ran towards the nursery. Aiming to protect the kits and queens. (Even after she got her ass beat and ended up crying.)

݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁|I do not support/share my character's Actions/emotions unless said otherwise.|. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁

Last edited by Spookez.; February 16th, 2024 at 05:03 PM.
Old February 16th, 2024, 05:01 PM
Warrior

Bump Policy: 2 Days~
My Mood: Inspired

Duststorm heard the yowls of pain and suddenly Minnowsplash disappeared outside. She spent no time lingering in the den. She puffed out her fur to look ginormous. She didn't notice her friend as she flew past Baring her teeth, she flung herself at the nearest enemy cat's back.
(No permanent injuries, no death.) @Littlesun0112 (OPEN)

Teardrop followed after his white-tabby-patched friend, and was suddenly swept away by the fighting. (no death.) (OPEN)

Blackfeather was strolling along when a wave of fur descended into their camp. She spent no time questioning who it was or what for. Her mouth opened with a cry of battle, and she threw herself at whoever dared come invade their camp.

Long claws raked through a cat's pelt, down to their flesh, and she bit into their shoulder.
(No restrictions except logic.) (OPEN) @tallulah
"Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery," William Shakespeare
"Maybe it needs one of these doo-hickeys?" Arcee - Transformers PRIME
Old February 16th, 2024, 05:09 PM
burnout senior… for now

Status: I promise I don’t bite… well I do but it’s with love
Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) // 24 - 48 (1 - 2 days) if important <3
My Mood: Angelic

{ @eris ~ Springpaw (TC) }

Fawnheart (RC)
The heady smell of pine filled her nostrils as Bumblestar and her clan came bursting through Riverclan camps entrance - their eyes red with anger to which not even the river could soothe… what was this anger about now, Fawnheart had not the slightest clue as to what or why this was happening. Her fluffy tail lashed with anger as she turned her eyes to fighting, tufts of fur and flecks of crimson blood went flitting in slow motion to the ground, howls of pain and victory filled her lynx tipped ears and time seemed to move almost as slow as the frozen river did this late into leaf-bare. There was not much else to say besides that she hated this… she hated the fighting and needlessly shed blood. Why was Bumblestar doing this, that mousebrained coward was attaching them for what… had she not gotten enough blood on her paws recently? Fawnheart could hear the pounding of blood in her ears as the rage blazed forth into her heart, all it had taken was a spark and now the whole damn forest of soft heart was ablaze with it.

Emerald hues sought purchase on an unentangled feline, the clearly has become a brawl of fur and spitting squirming forms… this looked like hell… was this what the Dark Forest looked like… Duty ripped away her distaste of the situation as she stalked her large fluffy form into the midst of battle, did she hate this.. yes with all her soft heart and sweet disposition, yes she did wholeheartedly hate this… yet, her love for Riverclan sunk into the swelling depths of her mind - a pebble in a river - reminding her core that this was what had to be done… it was defence against a heinous and pointless raid lead by Thunderclan, who to her dismay apparently shared the heartlessness of Shadowclan.

Fawnheart’s emerald hues found purchase on an unencumbered oriental feline and her larger than average form followed suit, her mind was as turbulent as the rapids as she lunged for the smaller feline - noting in the moments leading up to her potential act a torn ear, the remnants of a battle long past - in an attempt to bowl her over.

Mossfreckle is Shadowclan’s Medicine Cat

Mossfreckle’s Tracker // ShadowClan Healing // ShadowClan Herb Storage // Roleplay Tracker

Last edited by ellie; February 16th, 2024 at 05:12 PM.
Old February 16th, 2024, 05:09 PM
KITTIES!

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritWolf_yt View Post

( posting order if it’s broken your gonna find me me upset because I really hate going through posts to posts trying to find the right posts I should reply to)

Firetail vs Skunkstripe
——————-

Firetail growled as the warrior leapt off of him, he quickly got up and moved out of the way, merely avoiding her attack, the Tom growled and attempted to kick the Molly with her hind legs, hoping to knock them off there feet so he could pin them and claw there face.

( skunk tail may injure him deeply as long as he is not killed)

Bravesky vs Starlingflight and talonpaw ( if I missed someone let me know)
——————-

Bravesky perked as a thunderclan apprentice lashed out, the Tom quickly moved as the Molly tried to hit him, the tom turned to the warrior who had fallen and growled, his paw reached outwards and his teeth bared as he attempted to kill the fallen riverclan warrior.

Skunkstrike vs Firetail
--------------------------------

The larger ThunderClan warrior was unimpressed. What kind of move was that? Skunkstrike reared up, cackling madly as she let her weight plunge down onto Firetail, her claws scoring at his shoulders and back over and over.

Starlingflight vs Bravesky and Flutterminnow
---------------------------------------------

Bravesky would be dealt with in a moment, but Flutterminnow's attack would be intercepted. She took the tackle, flying onto her back with a heavy grunt, but the ThunderClan warrior was now trapped in her claws. She was down again, and eventually her grip slipped, and she looked up just as Bravesky brought their claws down onto her head. She tried to twist, but the blow landed, and stars danced in her blackening vision.

StarClan...is it time for me? Oh Featherkit....I'm coming... Starlingflight's last thoughts were of her kit, gone for so many moons because of her stupidity when she was young. Her vision went dark, and Starlingflight went limp on the ground.

//Note: Starlingflight is NOT dead, but unconscious.
@Lillith -Talonpaw @shoomy! -Fallenwish (Pls drag her out of the battle now pls ;w; ) @SpiritWolf_yt -Firetail/Bravesky

Last edited by Tiabirb; February 16th, 2024 at 05:14 PM.
Old February 16th, 2024, 05:13 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Mossykit's warm brown eyes tore wide open as he suddenly was made aware of many shrieks. Panic started filling his gaze and he managed to locate Eaglekit. In the middle of all this chaos he wasn't sure if she'd seen him or not, but she was the only familiar face around here, so he decided to run out of the nursery and follow her no matter where she was going. His eyes were narrowed in determination, tears streaming down his face. This was so bad, so so so bad...WAIT. Was Eaglekit.. going to attack someone? Nevermind, she just seemed to be really hostile towards ThunderClan. Understandable. Mossykit had no idea who Cobwebpaw was or what he was doing here, but if there was something happening to his only friend Eaglekit he wanted to help! The tom also unsheathed his claws in an attempt to seem strong and furious.
"Yeah.. you.. better... get away... rat...!"
His mew was hesitant at first but got louder. Yeah.. RiverClan would shred ThunderClan! No one would get near to Eagle's friends.. not under his watch! ....He supposed. He hoped. Ugh, why did everything have to be so complex?

[ @Micanomancy – Eaglekit | @finley.exe – Cobwebpaw | @Poprock – Ghostglow ]

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den

Last edited by starry; February 16th, 2024 at 05:13 PM.
Old February 16th, 2024, 05:15 PM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Bump Policy: Any time hehe
My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by TherianInTheForest View Post

✮Shadowtail✮He/Him✮ 24 Moons✮Gay
Getting knocked out, Shadowtail grunts in pain. There was a sharp pain coming from his shoulder. He growled and got to his paws quickly to lunged at his fellow attacker. He bit the warrior's neck as he landed on him.

Garlic Feather
Purrks; Just a scratch| Beefed up tier 2|
He-Him { River Clan } Warrior

Garlic Feather let out a huff as he successfully slammed into the ThunderClan warrior, he saw Shadow Tail lunge for him and failed to scramble out of the way, his neck stung and Garlic father recoiled ever so slightly but otherwise the only thing indication in terms of pain that made it clear he'd been hurt at all was the flow of blood from the bite. Garlic Feather slid back and away so that there was some distance before he lashed out his claws in a furry of swipes at Shadow Tail in an attempt to get a few decent hits in. Garlic Feather wasn't going to go down easily if at all, he'd fight until his injuries force him to stop. And even then, he'd fight. Garlic feather made sure to hiss some colourful insults at the warrior well he was at it.
(Lemme know if theres anythin wrong with this post )

Heya! If you’re interested in rping feel free to message me whenever! I’m also lf help with rping better!
All pixel art used is credited here!
Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Art store: here
Formerly: | The-legendary-cowstar | Spider-Cow
Hello! Sometimes I'll be a little busy or get sick or not have access to my technology/Laptop so my apologies if I forget to reply or do something!
Old February 16th, 2024, 05:15 PM
Love gets you hurt

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Talonpaw
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

He hadn't realized that he hadn't moved from the spot he had fallen. Talonpaw could only watch with wide eyes as Starlingflight was tackled, viciously taking Flutterminnow with her until a second warrior slammed a paw onto her head. Had they just... killed her? She wasn't moving. Did Starlingflight just die for him?

Talonpaw stood shakily, his eyes wide and fur still puffed out. He couldn't tell whether or not Starlingflight was bleeding. But three cats had ganged up on her and... and...

"I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!"

He lunged, bloodied sand and snow spraying from beneath his paws as he went directly for Flutterminnow's throat. He was going to kill both of them if it was the last thing he did.

@Tiabirb @Spookez. @SpiritWolf_yt

Last edited by Ian; February 16th, 2024 at 05:15 PM.
Old February 16th, 2024, 05:17 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Satisfaction pulsed through Bumblestar's veins as she felt her claws pierce and tear flesh. A snarl left her throat as Birdsnow toppled and she took the brief moment to roll back to her paws. "A shame, would've liked to get my teeth into her first, but you'll have to do. That mean you're the one this sorry bunch got stuck with?"

She ducked the swipe to her muzzle and moved quickly to retaliate, attempting to dart closer and ram the top of her head upwards into the underside of Birdsnow's jaw in a sort of mirrored move.

[ @poppy. ]
Old February 16th, 2024, 05:18 PM
revenge is a fools game

Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: 2days, 24hours if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

->> minkpaw [she/they, rc apprentice, 12moons, the collector, herb2] <<-
a dark blueish grey bengal-patterned she cat with silver eyes

literally about to exit the medicine den she bumped into something solid, causing both herself and the mystery cat, thunderclan by the smell of it, to stumbled. catching herself quickly she unsheathed her claws, the other cat illuminated by the stark light falling into the dim den she felt her heart beat faster. they knew cobwebpaw and the kits, -stars, the kits- were behind her, vulnerable and in the open. the cats tall shadow casting her in darkness she almost considered turning and making a run for it, every fibre in her body screaming for her to just suck up her pride and take the chance to run before the large warrior was able to attack her. blood rushing in her ears she was sure she could hear every single riverclan warrior out in the clearing and beyond, all the yowling and screeching adding up to a harsh hissing. she felt like her head was filled with cobwebs and clouds, everything moving impossibly slow and still too fast for her to process. wide eyes catching the shine of blood on the cats claws she felt her stomach twist, the sluggish feeling suddenly gone. entirely replaced by cold, cold like she had falled into the river during leafbare, the cold water filling her lungs threatening to drown her. she had to act now.
the next few seconds no more than a blur of white and red she found herself standing over a body. now further out of the den than before she was able to make out the cats features, a young apprentice, no older than her, horribly bloody and littered with deep cuts gushing blood and tinting their fur a muddy red.
young apprentice. young. apprentice.

she had just killed a child.

heavy breathing mixed with tears making her vision blurr and shake she was barely able to notice the other cats shallow breathing, she felt blood trickle down her side, had she been hit too?

(one more finchpaw @zozelen post then riversong @Littlesun0112 can jump in)
(i tried okay.)

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
my bios | rooks requirements
Old February 16th, 2024, 05:21 PM
♡Me, myself, and I♡

Bump Policy: ✮Every Other Day✮
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fritter View Post
Garlic Feather
Purrks; Just a scratch| Beefed up tier 2|
He-Him { River Clan } Warrior
[/CENTER]

Garlic Feather let out a huff as he successfully slammed into the ThunderClan warrior, he saw Shadow Tail lunge for him and failed to scramble out of the way, his neck stung and Garlic father recoiled ever so slightly but otherwise the only thing indication in terms of pain that made it clear he'd been hurt at all was the flow of blood from the bite. Garlic Feather slid back and away so that there was some distance before he lashed out his claws in a furry of swipes at Shadow Tail in an attempt to get a few decent hits in. Garlic Feather wasn't going to go down easily if at all, he'd fight until his injuries force him to stop. And even then, he'd fight. Garlic feather made sure to hiss some colourful insults at the warrior well he was at it.
(Lemme know if theres anythin wrong with this post )

✮Shadowtail✮He/Him✮ 24 Moons✮Gay
Shadow hissed as Garlicfeather. He kept his eyes on the warrior and pounced at him again, claws out. He would knock down this warrior, he wouldn't let any cat stop him from helping ThunderClan win.

⋆⋆☆⋆⋆⋆⋆☆⋆⋆
☽.Xai.☾
♰He/Void/Zir/They♰
⋆。°✩Genderfaun✧.°
♡Taken♡
Closed Thread