Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
hot and cold [p]
Last post by furrensic
Today 10:27 PM
Haggard Ruins
by dino.
Last post by dino.
Today 10:19 PM
"What Once was Mine will...
Last post by chickadee
Today 10:15 PM
Tips for Writing a Non-Cis...
Last post by dino.
Today 10:03 PM
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by Morrigan
Today 09:59 PM

Old November 12th, 2016, 10:55 AM
yuh

My Mood: Thinking

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Willowsong looked to the side as she saw a minnow flash by, and it was close too. Quickly, the silver cat dipped her paw in and out of the water, killing the minnow quickly. "So.." She began, not really sure what to say. "Who's the father?"
Old November 12th, 2016, 11:21 AM
~Dragon~

My Mood: Cheerful

She laughed " pebblefoot " she said " please dont treat me any different now that im a queen " she said " would you like to go for a swim"
Old November 12th, 2016, 11:34 AM
yuh

"Sure," Willowsong meowed gratefully," And why would I? Your my friend, Gentlemist."
Old November 12th, 2016, 11:37 AM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gusty View Post
(To the territory, I guess?)
Blizzardfoot cringed a little bit inside at the tom's comments. Who exactly was this warrior? Or a better question- why was he speaking like that? Her insides were a mixture of awe and curiosity; it wasn't the tom itself that was striking, but his words. The mixture of slight sarcasm and reality was defeating. His words didn't even seem one hundred percent normal. The molly wasn't sure why.
She decided that it might just be a morning issue. Or perhaps it was simply his odd personality, or to attract more attention to himself- the latter was certainly working. Blizzardfoot could handle that, she supposed. The brown-and-white pelted tom was just like everyone else, but unique in a couple of ways. And anyways, I shouldn't be judging. It's better for my curiousity to be silenced.
"Yeah, let's go now." The molly finally said, nodding her head up and down. She shook out her pelt- which was still ridiculously messy, even the tom had noticed- and stood up. Front feet first, back paws next. Ah.
Her mouth opened again and more words spilled out. It was a question that she'd been wondering for a short while now. "By the way, I forgot your name. What is it?" She said, furrowing her brow. The tom most likely wouldn't take offense because of this question, being that they've only met a couple of times total, but her just saying it aloud was enough to make her cringe. His name was somewhere in the back of her mind, lingering and lurking in a corner that'd not be found until he answered.
Stoatfang was indeed one of the strangest toms to have lived in Riverclan and he confused and agitated a good many of cat that lived here so it wasn't particularly surprising that Blizzardfoot was confused about him and his way of speech and just him in general, in fact, it was quite expected. Though what was strange is that she was actually curious as to why, most simply got annoyed and went about ignoring him, not that he really cared, he'd simply move on to the next cat, flaunting and joking as he did, it gave him the attention he believe he deserved.
The brown and white tabby tom looked over his shoulder as he waited for her at the end of the entrance, his paws placed in the territory, a glimmer of impatience quivering through him but he kept it under control as he waited for the she-cat to follow suite. He had to remember that it hadn't been too long since the other warrior woke up.
Her question sent a shock of anger through him and he clenched his jaws shut, closing his eyes momentarily. How could she not know who he was? He was one of the best cats in Riverclan and she didn't even know his name! Cool it Stoatfang, just cool it. Hissing out a quiet, slow exhale, he slowly opened his eyes and looked over his shoulder again, more eager to get into the territory to show off his hunting skills than stand around chatting. "The name is Stoatfang." meowed the tom simply enough with a flick of his tail and began to eagerly pad into the territory. "I mean, I know I look good, but I didn't think I looked so good it could make cats forget my name!" he snorted out.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old November 12th, 2016, 11:46 AM
~Dragon~

My Mood: Cheerful

SHE SMILED IF YOU SAY SO " SHE SAID AND BEGAN TO JUMP IN THE WATER
Old November 12th, 2016, 03:02 PM
yuh

Quote:
Originally Posted by vixenandwillowlikecookie View Post
SHE SMILED IF YOU SAY SO " SHE SAID AND BEGAN TO JUMP IN THE WATER

Willowsong followed after Gentlemist, not really minding the cool water. Quickly, she splashed some at the other she-cat, then swam away, a big smiled on her face.
Old November 12th, 2016, 03:23 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

@starfall )

After a few minutes of silence from Ripplewhisker, the dark-furred tom finally stirred slightly and opened his eyes. “It’s alright, Swallowstorm. You didn’t know this would’ve happened.” He said, his tone weak, but soothing towards his beloved mate. He lifted his head with a wince and gave the white and grey tom-cat’s head a comforting lick before Ripplewhisker finally gave out a pained hiss as he rose to his paws. His whole body felt heavy and overall stiff. His gaze flickered over to the fox’s limp body. “You saved the clan from danger, be proud of that.” The warrior remarked to him and began to walk out of the den, focusing on getting somewhere safer and relaxing to rest his aching bones.

Last edited by Captain; November 12th, 2016 at 03:39 PM.
Old November 13th, 2016, 12:10 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

@Robin-chan
Swallowstorm sighed and slowly began to pad behind his mate, not saying a word as his gaze was cast down, his tail dragging on the ground. The silver tom twiched his whiskers and stopped "oh wait I should go bury the fox carcas" he said and turned around and began to pad back to the dead body. Sighing he looked down at the dead fox once he made it back, the silver tom grabbed it by the scruff and began to drag it back to its den. Swallowstorm stopped dead in his tracks when he heard yapping and barking, the silver warrior dropped the dead fox and slowly began to creep forward, crouching slightly as he neared the fox den. Once close enough the silver warrior gasped, three little fox pups still lived in the fox den, the silver warrior inched forward till he was a mouse length away from the fox pups. "Their harmless...their not even attacking me, their playing with me." He said aloud as the pups began to play with his tail and crawl all over the tom.
Old November 13th, 2016, 12:19 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

@starfall

Ripplewhisker looked back at his mate, playing with harmless fox cubs. “They are harmless and without a mother now.” He murmured, looking towards the dead body, “Get away from them before they follow us back to camp, we can’t do anything to help them now.” His tone was cold, but almost saddened by what has happened this day. Without another word, the dark-furred tom strolled away from the den and away from those cubs and his own mate, his head filled with various thoughts. He sat down on the bank of the river and looked down at the clear pebbles that scattered the bottom of the water.

Last edited by Captain; November 13th, 2016 at 12:20 PM.
Old November 13th, 2016, 01:06 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

@Robin-chan
Swallowstorm felt a pain in his heart once he heard his mate speak those words aloud, the silver warrior looked back at ripplewisker as he began to pad away, once the dark furred tom was out of sight the silver tom he looked down at the pups and gave a sad smile "maybe..." he trailed off as he crouched down and licked the top of a pups head and began to purr as the towers two began to cuddle with the tom "I...don't want to leave them." He said to himself as he wrapped his tail protectively around the three pups 'what do i do?' He asked himself as he looked sadly in the direction that his mate walked out,

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us