Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Good as New - [SHC event]
by Myling
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 06:13 AM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by zBlaze
Today 06:04 AM
One Word Stories!
by Myling
Last post by Honey Bee
Today 05:53 AM
Flashfeather Finder
by Bean
Last post by Honey Bee
Today 05:43 AM
Closed Thread

Old January 10th, 2020, 04:04 PM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

The familiar scent of grass wafted over me, turning my head to the toms voice. "Why hello Creekrunner." Songbird said curtly, it was hard for her to express her feelings after so many moons shutting them out. "Yes, being cooped up in the queen's den has driven me to be restless. The clearing started to light up with orange and yellow blooming over the cobalt sky. "Yes, it's better to make your self useful other than useless. Would you like to accompany me? Songbird asked her dark yellow eyes meeting green ones.
@mochi
Old January 10th, 2020, 05:05 PM
Thou shalt not be a dumb

My Mood: Starving
Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blissie Bliss View Post
Snailblossom padded out of the camp to get awah from her clanmates for a while. She hadn't been herself lately and was depressed almost all the tine. Her father was alive again, which she still didn't understand how he was. The black and white tuxedo saw a familiar body, standing in front of her. Snailblossom slowly backed away and tried to keep quiet, but stepped on a twig. The warrior closed her eyes and began to flee forward, running right into him. She fell to the ground and her good eye looked up at him while the other looked down at his paws. "Erm. Hello!", she meowed, her voice shaking.
Pricklebush had already registered the familiar scent of Snailblossom near him and, even though it broke his heart not to try, he didn't turn to her, afraid he would break down. When she spoke to him though, he sighed and turned to face her, revealing his tired eyes, he hadn't slept well in quite some time. He wanted to be angry with her, to be resentful, to blame her but, when he peered down at her face, met her familiar gaze, he couldn't bring himself to feel any form of resentment at her. He only felt it towards himself. Pricklebush smiled at her but not because he wanted to and said, "Yeah, hi Snailblossom," before turning back away from her. He sighed again and said rather miserably, "What's up?"
Hey hey hey peeps! I am now in possession of a Discord account so if you ever want out charies to do something out of the way of everyone else, come drop in there and I'm sure we can work something out!
@Kibodo#4503
Old January 10th, 2020, 05:12 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucifer View Post
Pricklebush had already registered the familiar scent of Snailblossom near him and, even though it broke his heart not to try, he didn't turn to her, afraid he would break down. When she spoke to him though, he sighed and turned to face her, revealing his tired eyes, he hadn't slept well in quite some time. He wanted to be angry with her, to be resentful, to blame her but, when he peered down at her face, met her familiar gaze, he couldn't bring himself to feel any form of resentment at her. He only felt it towards himself. Pricklebush smiled at her but not because he wanted to and said, "Yeah, hi Snailblossom," before turning back away from her. He sighed again and said rather miserably, "What's up?"
Snailblossom scrambled to her feet, her heart was beating out of her chest. The molly couldn't bring herself to say something to him, but no words came out. Her jaw dropped in an attempt to say something, but she didn't know what to say. She could possibly tell him about her adopted kit, but that might hurt him, so she jept quiet anout that. "Been busy on patrols and stuff. Making sure everyone is fed.", she meowed. None of her eyes made contact with him.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old January 10th, 2020, 05:57 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

"Great StarClan, you mousebrains sure like talking." Coldsong exclaimed, emerging from the warriors' den with flattened ears and a crooked scowl. "Out here acting like kits when the Clan needs food!" he shoved a paw between Coyotesnarl and Leopardflare to separate them, "Shut it, medicine apprentice! You waste our good food in leaf-bare! Nobody will want your slobbery leftovers."

Lashing his tail in dismissal, Coldsong narrowed his ears at Bramblebear impatiently. "So, are we gonna get a move on or are we gonna sit here and watch these two jackasses brawl?"

@BILL. @hxneysuckle @tutler @Starfall @Kitty Mama @Fuzzy
Old January 10th, 2020, 06:18 PM

My Mood: Lurking

"We were out here trying, at least," Leopardflare said, snorting with good-humor. "I'm glad you didn't nap through it all." He'd lost interest in the medicine cat apprentice and Coldsong, the grouchy warrior's nonsense rolling off his back. But he did like the irony of it! The irony of Coldsong himself saying far more at a time than any of the rest, then having the audacity to complain. Leopardflare raised his eyebrows in confusion at him, not sure who he was even talking about anymore when he broke up what was not even a 'fight'. Weird perception. Hopefully he wouldn't be hunting with him, he couldn't stand the guy's complete obliviousness to his surroundings.
@BILL. @hxneysuckle @tutler @Starfall @Alaska @Fuzzy
Old January 10th, 2020, 06:20 PM
Thou shalt not be a dumb

My Mood: Starving

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blissie Bliss View Post
Snailblossom scrambled to her feet, her heart was beating out of her chest. The molly couldn't bring herself to say something to him, but no words came out. Her jaw dropped in an attempt to say something, but she didn't know what to say. She could possibly tell him about her adopted kit, but that might hurt him, so she jept quiet anout that. "Been busy on patrols and stuff. Making sure everyone is fed.", she meowed. None of her eyes made contact with him.
Pricklebush smiled at that and his fur rippled a bit with a small breeze, "Yeah, I assumed as much. You never seemed like the kind of cat to let others go hungry...or to stop because something happened..." He dipped his head at that and closed his eyes as his smile faded. Pricklebush moved a paw to cover his muzzle before shaking his head and turning to face up. He removed his paw and opened his eyes but didn't turn to face her because he could feel tears beginning to form. "W-Well, it was nice seeing you again," he choked out, sounding much more like a wimp than he intended before turning to walk away.
Hey hey hey peeps! I am now in possession of a Discord account so if you ever want out charies to do something out of the way of everyone else, come drop in there and I'm sure we can work something out!
@Kibodo#4503
Old January 10th, 2020, 06:39 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

“Sounds like a deal.” Quicksilver meowed, not at all deterred by the actions of Lupinegaze, he knew easily how to deal with cats like this. At least, like what he’d seen of her so far on the outside. Definitely intriguing though, and Quicksilver was all for it. Intriguing cats were his favorite to interact with, plenty of things to learn and figure out.
His blue gaze became a tad excited as he turned towards the camp’s entrance, awaiting the she-cat to follow.

She smiled with poison and followed him out of the camp. Easy day's work. Hopefully this would be easy as it had been to get him out of the camp. Then she'd be on her way to relaxing as a queen in no time. Laying around, grooming her fur and making sure to have her fair share of the provided fresh kill pile. What a life.
Old January 10th, 2020, 07:18 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Good Stars, what was even going on anymore? It was like the clearing exploded into chaos because of one patrol. "Hey, Bramblebear.. we should probably split this patrol up. There's too many cats to do one in a timely manner and we can cover more ground that way." They wouldn't be overhunting in one area of the territory. And hopefully, Foxpudge wouldn't get stuck with the wet moss-ball and the food tosser.
@hxneysuckle, @Kitty Mama, @Fuzzy, @Starfall, @Alaska, @tutler

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old January 10th, 2020, 07:35 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

[ @BILL., @Kitty Mama, @Fuzzy, @Starfall, @Alaska, @tutler ]

Bramblebear stifled a snort as Leopardflare tried to shove food into the medicine cat apprentice's mouth, a quiet chuckle leaving her lips. It was quickly replaced by a blank expression once more as Coldsong began to speak, her eyes narrowing at the grumpy tom. The silver tabby flicked her tail to acknowledge his presence before looking around, deciding that she had enough warriors to continue onwards. And once Foxpudge spoke to her, she nodded in agreement. Plenty of cats, enough for two groups.
Mentally, she separated the cats into groups, assigning them together before stepping up and clearing her throat. "Skin Fox join Bramble. Leopard cat join Bramble," she ordered, nodding to the two felines. Bramblebear then turned to the remaining four, pointing her tail at each of them- Smallbear, Poppypaw, Coyotesnarl, and Coldsong. "Rest hunt. Close to ThunderClan border. Go now. Bring prey. Bring medicine. Small boy lead." She nodded to the short-legged tom before turning her attention back to her own group- these cats would be the most tolerable. With a thin smile, she flicked her ear at them. "Follow. Bramble lead. Close to ShadowClan border," Bramblebear said, then turned around and began walking from the camp without waiting for a response from anyone.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥

Last edited by lio; January 10th, 2020 at 07:42 PM.
Old January 10th, 2020, 08:16 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

[ @BILL. @Kitty Mama ]

Bramblebear strode from the camp, not glancing back to assure that her patrol was following as she moved. Her tail swayed back and forth, waving just above the ground. The large, silver tabby's eyes darted from side to side and she kept watch for any prey that could be spotted, not wanting to miss a single opportunity to feed the Clan. Any prey could work as long as it filled bellies and didn't cause any... situations like it had before.
After many silent moments, she finally stopped, turning around to look at her patrol. "Split up. Cover land. More prey." Her ears flicked as the chilly air of the territory brushed past them, though it didn't bother her. She had a thick enough pelt to withstand such whether, and she was no whining coward who couldn't handle a bit of snow. Even a snow storm would not discourage Bramblebear from doing her work. The Clan needed fed, and so she would do so no matter the weather. So she glanced around them before choosing where she would hunt, immediately crouching down and beginning to scent the air.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Closed Thread