Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Fritter
Today 03:41 PM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 03:37 PM
"What Once was Mine will...
Last post by chickadee
Today 03:24 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:20 PM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 03:19 PM

Old December 18th, 2017, 05:47 PM
DragoVB

My Mood: Amazed
Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deranged Llama View Post

Galekit's plain, dusty grey fur lifted into spikes against the cold as he stepped out of the nursery. His pale green eyes narrowed against the sudden, sporadic gusts of wind that swept across the clearing, threatening to carry him off his paws. He frowned. It was much colder outside the nursery than inside it. Shaking off the cold nip of the winter air, Galekit padded farther into the clearing. He was going to play catch the snowflake even if his whiskers froze. Looking upward, he spotted a rather large snowflake drifting lazily from the grey sky. With a ginormous leap, the grey kit caught the frozen water between his paws. As the cold flake melted between his warm pads, Galekit looked up for another piece of snow to chase. He spotted a suitable one falling gently from the cloudy grey sky. The tom kit was about to catch it as well when a gale of wind picked up, carrying the white speck away from him. Galekit shot after it, his eyes so intent on his prey that he wasn't looking where he was going. With a startled squeak, the tom kit crashed into Stoneblaze in a flurry of legs and tail. Quickly lurching away from the RiverClan tom, Galekit scrambled unceremoniously from the ground and gazed up at him fearfully. Would the warrior, who's name he couldn't remember, be angry with him?
Stoneblaze jumped having been preoccupied with grooming his tail he looked down at galekit and his whiskers twitched with amusement "oh hi galekit don't jump at me like that you scared me" he said then licked the kit between the ears "now what are you doing out here in the cold" he asked the kit

picture credits go to my cousin who designed the logo specifically for me
Old December 20th, 2017, 10:14 AM

My Mood: Cheerful

Want to Role Play with me?
Old December 22nd, 2017, 12:01 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

@Celestial

The ebony tom slipped down from the Streamstone and shook his head, a smile spread across his face as he saw the apprentices scuttle over to their new mentors excitedly. Memories of his apprenticehood flashed through his mind, he could practically hear the wheels turning in his mind. He wouldn't lie, his days an apprentice weren't the best, his mother had killed his father as well as herself, but before that he had to deal with Stonehawk, all of his want, all of his selfishness, all of his pent up anger, and he could do nothing but watch as he yelled at his mother. After Driftingstorm's death, his sanity went down spiraling, he killed a cat because of what his father did to his mental stability, and after meeting Honeypool, after going back and looking at his choices and actions, he regretted it, he wanted to switch places with Waterstreak, have the tom become leader, have him live in Starclan, but he knew that he couldn't take it back, nothing so permanent could be erased. The burly tom shoved those dark thoughts aside, now was not the time to recollect on the past, at least, not in front of his whole clan. He, instead, focused on his pawsteps, making sure they were one in front of the other, a perfect straight line. He didn't know where he was going, but from the looks of it, he was going to the Warriors den. If anyone was wondering, he would just throw the excuse "I was going to grab a few things from my old nest." and of course, it would be believeable, since he hadn't completely moved out of the den yet.

Fallenstar stopped a few fox lengths away and looked around the clearing, his lapis hues raked across each and every body, watching their movements, their expressions. Did everyone react a different way? Would other cats feel the same resentment and unsettlement as he did the moment he was named leader? He knew quite a few felines who would be very excited about becoming leader. He frowned and sat himself down with a huff, a cloud of dust formed around him. He wrapped his tail around his paws and continued to watch his clanmates, watching as a few of them gave him odd looks. The moment he became leader, he couldn't just sit idly by around the clan anymore, he didn't understand why, just because his suffix changed, just because he can die 9 different times now, that didn't mean he couldn't act like the rest of them. He felt isolated, and Honeypool wasn't here to make that darkness, that feeling of emptiness disappear. She had disappeared a while ago, and he had been searching high and low, and no luck, he stopped doing everything for a week, he barely ate, and would only go out to hunt and check borders when Russetstar requested him to. He's still getting over that lost feeling, and he figured it wouldn't be going away anytime soon.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old December 22nd, 2017, 03:23 AM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
@Celestial

The ebony tom slipped down from the Streamstone and shook his head, a smile spread across his face as he saw the apprentices scuttle over to their new mentors excitedly. Memories of his apprenticehood flashed through his mind, he could practically hear the wheels turning in his mind. He wouldn't lie, his days an apprentice weren't the best, his mother had killed his father as well as herself, but before that he had to deal with Stonehawk, all of his want, all of his selfishness, all of his pent up anger, and he could do nothing but watch as he yelled at his mother. After Driftingstorm's death, his sanity went down spiraling, he killed a cat because of what his father did to his mental stability, and after meeting Honeypool, after going back and looking at his choices and actions, he regretted it, he wanted to switch places with Waterstreak, have the tom become leader, have him live in Starclan, but he knew that he couldn't take it back, nothing so permanent could be erased. The burly tom shoved those dark thoughts aside, now was not the time to recollect on the past, at least, not in front of his whole clan. He, instead, focused on his pawsteps, making sure they were one in front of the other, a perfect straight line. He didn't know where he was going, but from the looks of it, he was going to the Warriors den. If anyone was wondering, he would just throw the excuse "I was going to grab a few things from my old nest." and of course, it would be believeable, since he hadn't completely moved out of the den yet.

Fallenstar stopped a few fox lengths away and looked around the clearing, his lapis hues raked across each and every body, watching their movements, their expressions. Did everyone react a different way? Would other cats feel the same resentment and unsettlement as he did the moment he was named leader? He knew quite a few felines who would be very excited about becoming leader. He frowned and sat himself down with a huff, a cloud of dust formed around him. He wrapped his tail around his paws and continued to watch his clanmates, watching as a few of them gave him odd looks. The moment he became leader, he couldn't just sit idly by around the clan anymore, he didn't understand why, just because his suffix changed, just because he can die 9 different times now, that didn't mean he couldn't act like the rest of them. He felt isolated, and Honeypool wasn't here to make that darkness, that feeling of emptiness disappear. She had disappeared a while ago, and he had been searching high and low, and no luck, he stopped doing everything for a week, he barely ate, and would only go out to hunt and check borders when Russetstar requested him to. He's still getting over that lost feeling, and he figured it wouldn't be going away anytime soon.

The small orange and white tabby she cat had her paws crossed neatly over each other. Her body laid so delicately umong the other burly warriors by her sides, all but a small wiry grey tom who slept next to her. She wasn't actually sleeping it only looked like she was with her head nestled between her white paws and her deep and heavy breathing. Despite her peaceful expression and heavy relaxed breaths daisyshade was full of complete turmoil over the recent battle and the whole family discussion she had recently been having even though she had visited juniperpaw to confide in her wisdom, she had come away feeling awfully empty and feeling even worse than she had before. Taking a walk or occupying herself with mistpool or even visiting juniperpaw would help her get her mind off her own life so she could enduldge herself with others. Just as she was about to sit up pawsteps filled her mind and her ears slightly perked at the noise. She didn't sit up nor open her eyes at first until the shadow of a cat fell over her body. The orange and white tabby she cat raised her head blinking her eyes to adjust to the bright light filtering through the entrance. Once her eyes had focused she saw the rugged features of fallenstream- err fallenstar more like it. Why would he be here? pulling on a delightful smile the tabby pulled herself to her paws and swept her tail over her paws in a comfortable seated position. "Fallenstar" she greeted in a hushed voice. "Are you looking for someone particular?" she meowed.

There was not really any reason for daisyshade to be even slightly surprised that fallenstar was here, his nest was desolate on the far side of the den Laying alone with nobody sleeping within it. And if she recalled correctly he would problably be visiting just to see it or pick out a few warriors for some patrols. Mhm. I should offer to go ahead on a patrol. Perhaps in enough time to get something for tumblestep before he wakes up. without saying another word the molly carefully picked her way towards the leader than slipped out beside him. She was just small enough to pass by him and not be in his way as she stepped out into the bright dawn light. She quickly stretched out her limbs and turned back to face him with a pleasant smile, "I didn't wanna wake anybody, are you looking for some cats for a patrol or something?" she meowed curling her tail by her flank as she looked at the large ebony coloured leader. As she studied him she could see the dips in both his cheeks and his ribs jutting out on each side, she hadn't ever been close enough to him to formally congratulate him or even see him like this. He looked starved and sleep deprived which made her feel slightly uncomfortable. Whilst his clan fed happily and enjoyed the occasional extra piece of prey, he watched them and starved himself? Wether or not it was choice or just being too nice to take anything for himself or even if he was too busy to, he looked awful despite his smile. Daisyshade claws flexed and plucked a few blades of dying grass from the ground. I couldn't ask him up front about it. That's just rude. without really knowing it she had become more aware of his problem than her own and was now fully intent on fixing it, as she always had been about other acts problems. Even if they didn't want her help.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old December 22nd, 2017, 06:07 AM
💙🦌💙

My Mood: Incognito

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drago Victinius Bloodward View Post
Stoneblaze jumped having been preoccupied with grooming his tail he looked down at galekit and his whiskers twitched with amusement "oh hi galekit don't jump at me like that you scared me" he said then licked the kit between the ears "now what are you doing out here in the cold" he asked the kit
Galekit flicked one grey ear in surprise, he knew his name? Well, he didn't sound angry. Taking this as a good, positive sign, the kit stepped closer so he was whithin the normal chatting distance. He didn't typically enjoy socializing, especially with cats older than him. They intimidated him, and made it even harder to talk normal. "I- I was p- p- playing- playing. S- s- s- sorry- y- y." He trailed off, embarrassment making his ears burn. His stutter was worse than usual, to his dismay.
Old December 22nd, 2017, 04:40 PM
Burnsoul

My Mood: Sick

Rankit rolled around in the clearing, wondering whether or not the blue in the sky had something to do with the blue in the water-- or vice versa. It is quite confluffafuzzing isn't He sneezed and went to chase a leaf blowing in the breeze. When he caught it, he realized it was not green, as leaves usually were. What makes leaves green or not green? Is it the same with grass? I wonder why cats don't change color. He wrinkled his nose. Or do we?..
"You know that good cats can be tricked into doing bad things. One with the right intent can kill a clan. But the worst thing is Vengeance; it can blind you, and lead you to trust evil and push away friends. Don't ever let that happen." -Burnsoul
"Screw you all 'cause b!@#* I'm fabulous!" -Palewind
Old December 22nd, 2017, 08:24 PM
DragoVB

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deranged Llama View Post

Galekit flicked one grey ear in surprise, he knew his name? Well, he didn't sound angry. Taking this as a good, positive sign, the kit stepped closer so he was whithin the normal chatting distance. He didn't typically enjoy socializing, especially with cats older than him. They intimidated him, and made it even harder to talk normal. "I- I was p- p- playing- playing. S- s- s- sorry- y- y." He trailed off, embarrassment making his ears burn. His stutter was worse than usual, to his dismay.
"Hey it's ok slow down and take your time when you talk it might help a little now tell me what we're you playing" stoneblaze asked with a smile

picture credits go to my cousin who designed the logo specifically for me
Old December 28th, 2017, 04:22 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thistledawn View Post
"A badger ride it is!" Silvermask declared. Her face began to ache from smiling for too long, but the queen couldn't help it. The silver and black tabby crouched down and tried to flatten herself so that Minnowkit would be able to climb on her back. She flicked her ears, telling the kit that she was ready. "Remember to hold on, but don't claw me!" The she-cat reminded the younger cat. Silvermask was a full-grown cat and Minnowkit was still small. She was sure that he wouldn't hurt her even if he had accidentally scratched her. The queen just wanted to be sure, however. They were only playing, so no cat should be injured.
Minnowkit gave her a bright nod "ill try not to! but i might do it accidentally if i slip!" he gulped as he scrambled onto the tabby back in a slight hurry before trying to gain his balance on her shoulders. he soon did though and sat comfortably with a confident look plastered on his face as he looked down at the ground and clung onto silvermask with his paws but tried his best not to claw her at the same time.
Old December 29th, 2017, 03:12 PM
stardust memories

My Mood: Inspired

@Inglewood Binks

(Oh my, chive is really stuck on this crow idea huh? ^^- also since he "walked into camp" in the last post, I'll go ahead and post Twig's response here!)

This is going absolutely nowhere! a frustrated Twig thought as he helplessly followed Chivewhisker through the undergrowth, paws sinking into the soft snow that covered the path. "I'm sorry, let me slow down then!" he called after the tom, continuing to trail him so that he wouldn't loose how possibly only chance at finding this Clan. He had traveled this far already - what was another few pawsteps.

As Chivewhisker disappeared into a tight entrance, Twig hesitated. A strong smell of different cats hit him like a wave, and he had a feeling that this was it. The camp. RiverClan's camp. The home of my father... He quickly forgot about the fear and Chivewhisker's weird behavior. Right behind the tom, Twig squeezed himself through the entrance, shutting his eyes as strands of reeds slapped against his face.

"Chivewhisker, wait, is this-" Twig began, but cut himself short as he opened his eyes. After hauling himself through the camp opening, he stood with his jaw open gazing around. It was bigger than he'd imagined. All around, there were cats mingling about. Off to the side were obvious dens, with a group of cats who appeared to be about his age lingering outside one of them. A large stone occupied the far end, with a den situated underneath. "Woah..." he stammered, suddenly not cold anymore as the anticipation from where he was heating him up.
Old December 30th, 2017, 10:46 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

@meraki
Waterpaw trotted out of the apprentice den wrinkling her nose at all the land prey ugh. No fish in leafbare. She grabbed a squirrel and gulped it down, before searching for someone to speak to.
~~~~
@PokeCat
Hollowpaw trotted through the clearing looking for his temporary mentor, he was annoying saying he was the perminant mentor.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here

Last edited by Mango; December 30th, 2017 at 10:48 AM.