Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 12:08 PM
Art Fight 2024
by nyx
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:47 AM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Spookez.
Today 11:46 AM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:29 AM
Closed Thread

Old January 9th, 2018, 10:46 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
"Hmm," they replied simply,"I would say a few more checkups as they days go on, just quick ones to make sure that the herbs are settling well and that you arent having an infection or allergic reaction to the plant. some cats that have happened to, so id like to be on the cautious side, especially with everything so cold." They explained, licking the last of the herbal liquid onto the warriors leg and other wounds. "I would take a day or two off of your warrior duties, just for rest, but besides that I think you will be fine.Come see me in my den if you need any poppy seeds to sleep if theres any pain or discomfort, itll dull it by a ton."

Risingstorm sighed a bit, disappointed to hear that she should take some time off. But if she was being honest, she really should have done that after the gathering too. That was a big part of why she had fought so poorly. "Well, if that's what it takes to get back to full health. Guess I'd better swallow a bite of my own advice." The herbs in place, and the medicine cat's advice clear, Risingstorm gave a nod to the offer for poppy seeds as needed. "I'll do that. Thank you, Daydream," she said beginning to pad carefully out, and feeling a bit of relief for the first time about the prospect of a couple of days off. The stinging really was nasty. "Have a nice day," she called politely over her shoulder as she left.

@blue jellie (So you can see the action)

Nightpaw was panting by the time she burst into the camp, her claws skidding against the earth as she banked sharply, nearly falling sideways in her haste to go straight to the medicine den. The camp was sound asleep, and night was still thick over Shadowclan territory as other cats dreamed peacefully. Every second was an agony to Nightpaw as she thought of her friend, alone and unconcious in the forest. The black shecat burst into the den, her eyes nearly as black as her pelt with horror. "Daydream!" she said, barreling in and scanning the den for her friend. "Daydream!? Please, I need help. Where are you?" she said, feverishly searching for the glint of their gold pelt.

Last edited by Charmer; January 9th, 2018 at 10:53 PM.
Old January 10th, 2018, 12:29 AM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

The young tortoiseshell lay on the side of the clearing, it wasn't as warm as she preferred but she didn't feel like sitting in a crowded den, they were stuffy and she wanted time alone. Being an apprentice hadn't brought as much freedom as she thought, though she was happy to have no reason to be around her mother anymore. She ran her tongue over the fur on her chest, cleaning it of dirt and mess from a recent meal. This was how she spent all free time she had nowadays, grooming her fur and lounging in the clearing. The majority of her friends were in the nursery being queens or younger cats so she never really ate with other apprentices or played around anymore, but she was fine with that. The nursery was nice, her friends were nice, as long as she could avoid her mother and avoid mistakes everything was nice.
She lifted herself up onto her paws with a small sigh, leaning back on her hind legs with her front legs forward in a stretch. A yawn came from her as she returned to a sitting position, her tail wrapped around her body. She tried to make herself look ladylike as her eyes scanned the familiar clearing around her. She kept her head high, avoiding slouching like she usually would though her body found bad posture more comfortable. Her ears were lowered on her head and she took a moment to breathe in the scent around her, watching her clan mates go by going on with their duties.
@Mad King

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series

Last edited by Socks; January 17th, 2018 at 02:53 PM.
Old January 10th, 2018, 05:00 AM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

@.:Blue Wishes:.

The black and white warrior trotted into camp, his belly and paws coated in dirt and mud making his white underside nearly brown. Between his jaws was a thrush, it’s one wing terribly mangled and the other tucked into his widened jaws. He had seen it wobbling around in the forest injured and struggling, it had been an easy yet rewarding kill which would feed many mouths. The tom padded into camp ignoring the fresh kill pile and making his way up to the leaders den passing by the other cats his eyes ahead.

He had seen the decline in goldenstars energy and became concerned with it lately. Visiting his friend with the prey in hopes of bringing up his spirits. The large tom once he reached the den bowed to examine his dirtied fur and wrinkled his nose. He looked like he had been dragged through a puddle. Quickly he set the bird down and lapped at his paws, chest and belly. It was a last a little more creamy than it was muddy brown and he just stared for a long moment.

He was dissapounted with the state of his fur yet it shouldn’t matter in the dark. The tom trotted into the den pushing by the hanging trendles and peeked in, the bird growing increasingly cold in his mouth and his desire to bite into it growing stronger each second. He set it down for the second time spitting out a few feathers before calling to the leader. “Goldenstar!”

Goldenstar had heard about a skirmish on the border between Windclan and Thunderclan, and it had only made him a little more nervous about what was coming. His facade of being calm was beginning to wear off, and he spent quite a bit of time in his own den. Battle plans and other things were beginning to form in his mind, but were quickly pushed away as he found some sort of problem. As he sat there, he became aware of a figure in the doorway of his den. A familiar voice filled his ears and he called back, “I’m in here Tallwhisker!” trying to seem at least slightly cheery, sitting as he waited for the other tom to enter.

(( Sorry for shortness, in a bit of a rush currently- ))
Old January 10th, 2018, 11:28 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
"Hmm," they replied simply,"I would say a few more checkups as they days go on, just quick ones to make sure that the herbs are settling well and that you arent having an infection or allergic reaction to the plant. some cats that have happened to, so id like to be on the cautious side, especially with everything so cold." They explained, licking the last of the herbal liquid onto the warriors leg and other wounds. "I would take a day or two off of your warrior duties, just for rest, but besides that I think you will be fine.Come see me in my den if you need any poppy seeds to sleep if theres any pain or discomfort, itll dull it by a ton."

They noticed it was very silent...too silent, really. Atleast for a kit that was in pain. they turned around, seeing goosekit closing their eyes, breathing steadying. They immediately rushed over to the small frame, nudging their body with a soft muzzle, amber eyes open in something of a mixture of fear and concern.

"Goosekit..wake up."
--
"I can. do you want me to talk to your parents to make it stop?" they prompted. no kit should have a claw laid on them, not even by their parents.
Goosekit gave a small moan in pain he saw some starry cats, yet he could hear Daydream. Was he in Starclan or Shadowclan. He couldn’t figure out which he was in,” Is this Shadowclan or Starclan. I see starry cats, and hear Daydream.” He mumbled.

Soaringkit gulped,” They scorn you when they talk together. They wouldn’t even listen to you. They don’t believe in Starclan so they think it’s rediculous a medicine cat. And- it doesn’t make sense that I don’t have littermates, I probably had littermates that were killed at a young age. I don’t want them to kill me for this.” She meowed unsure of what to say.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old January 10th, 2018, 11:56 AM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raindancer View Post
Nighthawk blinked as Stagflight settled down comfortably next to him, and even purred a little as he spoke. This cat certainly seemed at ease around him, though they'd only just met. Searching for a topic of conversation, Night compiled his thoughts once more and said "Did you just get back from a patrol? I noticed your fur was a little wet." He hoped he hadn't sounded disrespectful or chiding. Stagflight seemed to be genuinely kind, he didn't want to scare the tom off. He continued, hesitantly. "I prefer night patrols, myself. The marsh is very..." Nighthawk had to search for the right word "Calm." His ear twitched, his mind working to keep the noise of the camp in the background.

Stagflight studied the other tom carefully for a second, taking note of the way he acted. It was certainly not a way that Stag had seen very many other cats behave, and so it intrigued him, just a little bit. He was enjoying this though, but of course he was. He needed socialization, as he was naturally a very social cat. “Yeah, I did. It was nice, other than gettin' wet,” he chortled slightly as he finished speaking, wrinkling his nose as well, just to emphasize his words. He flattened one ear slightly, green gaze flicking towards a cat who'd moved rather suddenly, then he looked back at Nighthawk. “I 'aven't been on a night patrol in awhile, but yeah. The noises are very relaxing, except the owls though,” he replied, then paused, tail twitching slightly.

“But I think dusk- in that moment between day and night- is the best time for being out in the territory,” he meowed, his voice dropping to a low whisper, though he didn't really realize that he'd whispered. He'd gone on many walks alone at dusk, just enjoying the time away from camp. Because as social as he was, he still needed those moments to himself. Really, he couldn't think of a single cat who'd never wanted to be alone. And although Stagflight usually preferred company, he was happy to be by himself as well. Not for long periods of time though, just a little bit ever now and then.
Old January 10th, 2018, 12:56 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
(Seam Ripper RPs Eclipsekit)
She smiled at her apprentice, Newtpaw seemed so happy and she knew it was good, yet she was scared it might mess up the next day’s assesments,” Don’t forget about the next two asessments.” She teased lightly, trying to prevent concern at Newtpaw’s joy from showing. She couldn’t believe that their was a hope of Newtpaw becoming a warrior.
The small apprentice glanced back at Raspberrybubble when the mentor reminded her about the next two assessments that she would have to take part in. Of course, she couldn’t get too unfocused and lose sight of the new tests that awaited the shecat tomorrow. Newtpaw gave the older female a smile and a nod, unable to speak with the vole clamped in her jaws. Soon enough, the two of them reached the familiar Shadowclan camp that they knew as their safe and sound home. It would be routine of her to run to Lionpaw and tell him about her training, but not even bothering to look around, she knew that he was gone. The thought alone made her pause in her pawsteps for a moment, feeling her own deepened heartbeat as the memories flooded back. Newtpaw shook her though, refusing to let the toxic cats of her younger days get to her. She needed to remain vigilant and made Raspberrybubble proud, without a doubt. The brown-furred munchkin glanced at the older cat once more and gave her a slight farewell dip of the head before she raced off to the freshkill pile to dispose of her vole and then head to the apprentice den to sleep for the rest of the time until tomorrow morning, where she would finish off her final assessments that would make her a warrior.
Old January 10th, 2018, 01:39 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryder View Post
The small apprentice glanced back at Raspberrybubble when the mentor reminded her about the next two assessments that she would have to take part in. Of course, she couldn’t get too unfocused and lose sight of the new tests that awaited the shecat tomorrow. Newtpaw gave the older female a smile and a nod, unable to speak with the vole clamped in her jaws. Soon enough, the two of them reached the familiar Shadowclan camp that they knew as their safe and sound home. It would be routine of her to run to Lionpaw and tell him about her training, but not even bothering to look around, she knew that he was gone. The thought alone made her pause in her pawsteps for a moment, feeling her own deepened heartbeat as the memories flooded back. Newtpaw shook her though, refusing to let the toxic cats of her younger days get to her. She needed to remain vigilant and made Raspberrybubble proud, without a doubt. The brown-furred munchkin glanced at the older cat once more and gave her a slight farewell dip of the head before she raced off to the freshkill pile to dispose of her vole and then head to the apprentice den to sleep for the rest of the time until tomorrow morning, where she would finish off her final assessments that would make her a warrior.
Rasberrybubble saw Newtpaw have a moment of concern, but clearly shook it off I still am her mentor, I wonder if it has to do with her old friend Lionpaw, as she never seems to hang out with anyone. She reminded herself to ask her about it tomorrow, enough of Newtpaw, she’d need to see Eclipsekit. As Eclipsekit probably missed her. She sighed and grabbed a sparrow and mouse before heading to the nursery. She loved Eclipsekit, but hated being trapped in a nursery all day.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old January 10th, 2018, 07:57 PM
call me lee!

My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
Falconpaw shrugged," Me my guest and give me an in camp adventure." he preferred the silence, but she was rather interesting, speaking about an in camp adventure.
[@Okapi; I'm so so sorry, things have been kind of hectic recently. Do you want to continue this, or?]
Old January 10th, 2018, 08:39 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Goldenstar had heard about a skirmish on the border between Windclan and Thunderclan, and it had only made him a little more nervous about what was coming. His facade of being calm was beginning to wear off, and he spent quite a bit of time in his own den. Battle plans and other things were beginning to form in his mind, but were quickly pushed away as he found some sort of problem. As he sat there, he became aware of a figure in the doorway of his den. A familiar voice filled his ears and he called back, “I’m in here Tallwhisker!” trying to seem at least slightly cheery, sitting as he waited for the other tom to enter.

(( Sorry for shortness, in a bit of a rush currently- ))

I’ve been needing a chill post for the longest time ))

Tallwhisker lugged a sigh of relief when hearing goldenstar reply, he was always concerned if he would sometimes show up during a business meeting and have to awkwardly explain that he had barged in by mistake there and why he hadn’t asked first. The toms hackles raised at the thought but he pushed it away, grouping the bird and trotting in. As he padded into the cool den he could see the leader seated in his nest. The taller warrior dipped his head and stopped into a crouch before dropping the bird.

“Thought you’d be at least a little bit hungry” he mused laying back on his side and beginning to groom himself without hesitation. Running his tongue over wet and muddied for gathering a horrible taste but leaving his clean white fur behind. He averted his gaze for a moment as he cleaned the last bit of mud off of his stomach and legs before turning back and trying his hardest not to wretch at the horrible taste. “Hey anyways I just came to hangout, perhaps act like an actual cat for once” he said with a shrug as he leaned over and stretched out comfortably

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old January 10th, 2018, 10:34 PM

My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by FadingEchoes View Post

"Oh I don't think I do." The ginger tom meowed, his tail lashing once then stopping. Thornpath glanced amusedly at the two bickering, He had been content to settle down with a gentle, submissive she-cat. Well, "settle down" Probably wasn't the right phrase, considering he'd have kits with any she-cat willing to get them out of the nursery. Sometimes unwilling.
(Bump @Fuzzyfeline)
Quote:
Originally Posted by FadingEchoes View Post

"I'm glad to hear it." He meowed happily, "As for how I am... Well, I always seem to be in a good mood, so I'm not sure how much it means when I say I'm feeling well. But allow me to express that I feel finer than ever before!" He exclaimed, bringing his tail to wrap around his rather large paws. The tom then leaned slightly closer his whiskers quivering in interest as he spoke, "Are you sure you're well?" He asked with concern, it brought great sadness to TigerBlaze to think anyone may be having rough times.
(Bump @RosePelt145)

If I don't respond feel free ot PM?VM/@ me!
Finder | Kits needed | My Fair Lady Plot | Sound of Silence Plot | Charrie Site-HUGE WIP | Essie and Constellation's Romeo by SpiralWhirl
PM/VM me if you want to roleplay!
I have a lot of roleplays so if I don't respond, VM me!
Closed Thread