Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Willow art please?
Last post by forest
Today 10:31 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by hades.
Today 10:25 AM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 10:19 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by forest
Today 10:14 AM
Closed Thread

Old November 26th, 2017, 07:41 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
A handsome Savannah made his way into the clearing, tail twitching back and forth and his expression friendly. Servalspots could often be found in the clearing during the afternoons, in all seasons - during greenleaf and newleaf, because the weather was warmer during the afternoons, and during leaf-fall/leafbare, because the weather was either "too cold" or he needed a break. There was always some excuse for the spotted tom. Settling down in a corner, rather isolated from the rest of the Clan but alert nonetheless, the large Savannah began cleaning his fur. It was wet with snow and there were specks of mud and blood on his paws from hunting - unfortunately Servalspots' kills tended to be rather messy this time of year, something about the ice and snow kept him from making a very neat and concentrated hit. The scrawny mouse and already half-dead frog that he had brought in were bloody and there were several visible cuts. Not the greatest Servalspots had ever done, but at least he was trying. The tom's warm pink tongue rasped over his paws, cleaning the blood and grime from them and making an attempt at looking more handsome once again. Or at least, looking respectable. If nothing else, the tom wanted to look like he was at least making an effort to look like he cared about what he looked like.
@.:Blue Wishes:.
Goldenstar found himself padding the clearing once again, as often as it happened, he found it as a way to calm himself. Thunderclan and Windclan would soon be going to war, and he had no idea which side he would pick. He would prefer to stay neutral, especially with leaf-bare approaching, but he also knew that Thunderclan would have to pay in some way for their actions. They had trespassed on Shadowclan's land, and, even though it had been when Shadowclan had been staying with Riverclan, it was bad enough. However, now was time to get his mind off of that, despite him internally wanting to keep thinking about that. This was for him to discuss with Halfgaze, and that would probably help him with his final decision. Forcing his mind away from making decisions, he looked around the clearing. Out of the corner of his eye, he spotted a familiar tom. It had been awhile, but Golden knew he would have recognized Servalspots anywhere. The leader had actually grown pretty fond of Serval, not as anything more than a friend, but certainly more than just an acquaintance. It was hard not to like the warrior, especially with how he always seemed to flirt. Maybe that was just something Golden found funny, he didn't really know. "Servalspots!" Golden called across the clearing a moment later, padding over to the other tom, noticing how Serval seemed to have just come back from hunting. "You catch anything?" he asked, trying his best to make conversation.
Old November 26th, 2017, 09:16 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Goldenstar found himself padding the clearing once again, as often as it happened, he found it as a way to calm himself. Thunderclan and Windclan would soon be going to war, and he had no idea which side he would pick. He would prefer to stay neutral, especially with leaf-bare approaching, but he also knew that Thunderclan would have to pay in some way for their actions. They had trespassed on Shadowclan's land, and, even though it had been when Shadowclan had been staying with Riverclan, it was bad enough. However, now was time to get his mind off of that, despite him internally wanting to keep thinking about that. This was for him to discuss with Halfgaze, and that would probably help him with his final decision. Forcing his mind away from making decisions, he looked around the clearing. Out of the corner of his eye, he spotted a familiar tom. It had been awhile, but Golden knew he would have recognized Servalspots anywhere. The leader had actually grown pretty fond of Serval, not as anything more than a friend, but certainly more than just an acquaintance. It was hard not to like the warrior, especially with how he always seemed to flirt. Maybe that was just something Golden found funny, he didn't really know. "Servalspots!" Golden called across the clearing a moment later, padding over to the other tom, noticing how Serval seemed to have just come back from hunting. "You catch anything?" he asked, trying his best to make conversation.
It had been a while since Servalspots had had a conversation with the leader, but when he saw the tom approaching a smirk appeared on his maw. "Goldie!" He called back in an informal way of greeting Goldenstar, the smirk never wavering. The Savannah had never had much respect for authority, and appeared to have gotten even less over the past few moons. "Ah, nothing much. Scrawny mouse, already half-dead frog - problems with leafbare, y'know? On the bright side, though, some other cats will probably have more luck." The tom mewed, with a shrug. It was a 'you win some, you lose some' type situation for him. Sometimes you caught the prey - sometimes the prey escaped you. But it wasn't a big deal, not one that was worth mentioning anyways. "And what about you, hm? How are things in the great world of leaders? The Clan's running smoothly under your expert leadership from an outside eye, just in case you were interested to know, your greatness." Servalspots mock-bowed, his eyes twinkling playfully as he straightened up. He was larger then Goldenstar - but didn't look down on the leader. Oh no, for all his teasing, he did believe that Goldenstar was doing a good job of leading the Clan and from an outside perspective, other then it being leafbare, things were running quite smoothly. Smiling, the tom touched his tail to the leader's shoulder in a friendly gesture, although his wink and purr seemed to tell a different story. It was in Servalspots' nature to flirt. That was just a part of who he was - whoever couldn't deal with it, well, tough luck for them.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old November 26th, 2017, 09:27 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

@ScarredSecrets

Brindlestep a handsome dark brown tabby tom with yellow eyes was walking up to the kill pile he wondered what his little sis was up to , he was hoping that silkkit wasn't getting herself into trouble. His paws were a bit big for a cat but they helped with strength , his shoulder blades moved with every step he took as he arrived at the kill pile . He licked his lips as his whiskers twitched smelling the fresh scent of fresh kill he hasn't been hunting in a while either but he did like to take his free time . The tabby took a raven near the bottom and walked back over to a tree he was sitting by not to long ago , he plopped down and started eating the wing feeling the bones crunch under his sharp teeth the taste of iron in the blood it made him hungrier . His tail wrapped around his hind legs as he layed side ways scanning the place while he ate , he licked his lips as he smelled the air
" I bet dad would be proud of me .....I hope. Like he always said if you do the job you gotta do it right " he meowed his voice was a bit deep
" don't worry father I'll keep this family in line " he said and took another bite of the raven that was under his paw .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old November 26th, 2017, 09:35 PM
Open to RP Whenever

My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheshire cat View Post
@ScarredSecrets

Brindlestep a handsome dark brown tabby tom with yellow eyes was walking up to the kill pile he wondered what his little sis was up to , he was hoping that silkkit wasn't getting herself into trouble. His paws were a bit big for a cat but they helped with strength , his shoulder blades moved with every step he took as he arrived at the kill pile . He licked his lips as his whiskers twitched smelling the fresh scent of fresh kill he hasn't been hunting in a while either but he did like to take his free time . The tabby took a raven near the bottom and walked back over to a tree he was sitting by not to long ago , he plopped down and started eating the wing feeling the bones crunch under his sharp teeth the taste of iron in the blood it made him hungrier . His tail wrapped around his hind legs as he layed side ways scanning the place while he ate , he licked his lips as he smelled the air
" I bet dad would be proud of me .....I hope. Like he always said if you do the job you gotta do it right " he meowed his voice was a bit deep
" don't worry father I'll keep this family in line " he said and took another bite of the raven that was under his paw .
Moonclaw walked out of the Warriors Den and into the clearing. The grey and white patches shecat walked with light feet to the fresh kill pile. She passed Brindlestep but used her peripheral vision to glance at him. He was a rather handsome tom and Moonclaw, being a hopeless romantic couldn’t help falling head over heels for him. She grabbed a Raven as well and brought it to a spot, near but not suspiciously near, Brindlestep. The blue she cat stared at Brindlestep and plotted her plan. She would walk over, trip over her own foot and let him help her. If that worked out, she would continue flirting with him and he’d be hers by the end of the day.
Old November 26th, 2017, 10:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarredSecrets View Post

Moonclaw walked out of the Warriors Den and into the clearing. The grey and white patches shecat walked with light feet to the fresh kill pile. She passed Brindlestep but used her peripheral vision to glance at him. He was a rather handsome tom and Moonclaw, being a hopeless romantic couldn’t help falling head over heels for him. She grabbed a Raven as well and brought it to a spot, near but not suspiciously near, Brindlestep. The blue she cat stared at Brindlestep and plotted her plan. She would walk over, trip over her own foot and let him help her. If that worked out, she would continue flirting with him and he’d be hers by the end of the day.
Brindlestep finished his raven and licked his lips then he licked his paws for some reason he felt a pair of eyes staring at him his right ear flicked but shook it off he never liked to be stared at it made him feel uneasy a lot. He may be good looking but he wasn't a show off , he was a gentlemen of sorts yet with a hint of sarcasm . He licked his right arm as well to clean his fur a bit he was kinda like a child but mostly serious when it comes to missions , hunting or border patrols. Mostly his mind was on his sister Silkkit who he had to look after " starclan why me? " he wonder out loud he pawed his head and shook his fur he noticed moonclaw and smiled just to be kind
' Yay! Another she cat what kind of drama am I in for today?' He thought and looked away . He likes she cats but he also likes a bit of fire in them too he didn't like the kind that just wanted him cause of his looks he also wants the kind that likes him for who he is which isn't a perfect Tom either .

Old November 26th, 2017, 10:11 PM
Open to RP Whenever

Quote:
Brindlestep finished his raven and licked his lips then he licked his paws for some reason he felt a pair of eyes staring at him his right ear flicked but shook it off he never liked to be stared at it made him feel uneasy a lot. He may be good looking but he wasn't a show off , he was a gentlemen of sorts yet with a hint of sarcasm . He licked his right arm as well to clean his fur a bit he was kinda like a child but mostly serious when it comes to missions , hunting or border patrols. Mostly his mind was on his sister Silkkit who he had to look after " starclan why me? " he wonder out loud he pawed his head and shook his fur he noticed moonclaw and smiled just to be kind
' Yay! Another she cat what kind of drama am I in for today?' He thought and looked away . He likes she cats but he also likes a bit of fire in them too he didn't like the kind that just wanted him cause of his looks he also wants the kind that likes him for who he is which isn't a perfect Tom either .
(*has a spaz attack* PM ME!!! PLOT!!)
Moonclaw grinned and ditched her plan and got up and walked over. “Hey Brind- ahh!” She tripped over her own paws and smacked her face off the ground. She pushed herself up, quickly, the independent part of her taking over.
Old November 26th, 2017, 10:19 PM

Quote:

(*has a spaz attack* PM ME!!! PLOT!!)
Moonclaw grinned and ditched her plan and got up and walked over. “Hey Brind- ahh!” She tripped over her own paws and smacked her face off the ground. She pushed herself up, quickly, the independent part of her taking over.
The tom had a bit of a shocked expression in his mug as he stood up quickly he backed up a bit , he liked conversations but this was very sudden! He shook himself again and stretched his legs he looked at the warrior in front of him and tilted his head
" ugh hi moon - AHHHH! " he meowed and fake stumbled along with a chuckle in his mind he was thinking of how mouse brained this she cat must be . He rolled his yellow eyes and just looked at moonclaw drama starting in 10...9... he thought his left ear flicked so did his whiskers he padded over to moonclaw " how's was the view down there? " he asked with a smirk or his own

Old November 26th, 2017, 10:25 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post

[ oops, my bad, I always get mute & deaf confused. thanks for correcting me, and thank you for playing it off so well! c= ]

Onyxpaw found Pearlpaw's actions rather adorable. He had observed the way she seemed to shrink into herself as if she wasn't particularly eager to be seen. However, it made Onyxpaw wonder if she'd rather be alone than with him, but he wasn't interested in leaving. After all, he'd walked all the way over here... When Pearlpaw smiled cutely at him, Onyxpaw felt a grin stretch across his muzzle. He couldn't explain what the grin was for - it was not out of pride or excitement, but it seemed to be a genuine reaction to Pearlpaw's own smile. Like dominoes. When one domino falls, the rest follow.

He chuckled softly and nodded when Pearlpaw questioned his own well-being. Onyxpaw followed her gaze to the camp entrance, tilting his head slightly to the side as he tried to determine what she was thinking. He wondered what others thought of them - of Pearlpaw and Onyxpaw - when the two were communicating. Their clanmates must think them insane! Onyxpaw could somewhat understand their take on the situation. Wouldn't it be quite odd to see two felines nodding and smiling, flicking their muzzles in random directions, laughing at nothing? He laughed quietly at the thought before focusing on whatever Pearlpaw was looking at.

He inched forward, glancing at Pearlpaw curiously. Onyxpaw's head was cocked, his eyes narrowed, and a distinct frown could be found on his face. These were all signs of confusion, and he maintained this expression as he continued to attempt to follow her gaze. His own gaze fell on the fresh-kill pile, as he assumed Pearlpaw had been looking that way. ``Are you hungry?`` he questioned, looking over to the she-cat. Onyxpaw knew he shouldn't of eaten his vole so fast!

Her icy hues moved from the camp entrance to Onyxpaw as he started to guess what it was she was thinking. She wasn't sure how to do this part, but the moment he mentioned food, her ears lit up with heat and her gaze averted. Why? Well because Pearlpaw wasn't aware of how hungry she actually was in that moment. Her stomach had released a grumbling noise that she wasn't sure who to respond to other than pure embarrassment. The white and grey she-cat gave him a sheepish smile without actually looking in his direction. Why in front of him! she scolded herself mentally, her tail wrapping up around her side to hide her stomach slightly.

She took a few breaths to calm herself, telling herself this was a normal thing. Every cat experienced hunger, just not so loudly! Pearlpaw finally mustered up the courage to look at her friend again before giving a small nod. However, she decided it was now or never to suggest a hunting patrol. So, just as she finished nodding, Pearlpaw got to her paws and started stalking around Onyxpaw, mimicking the hunting crouch. Her eyes pleaded him to understand before pausing after one circle around him and gesturing towards the camp entrance. Pearlpaw could eat out there once she caught her clan's share of prey.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old November 26th, 2017, 10:28 PM
Open to RP Whenever

Quote:
The tom had a bit of a shocked expression in his mug as he stood up quickly he backed up a bit , he liked conversations but this was very sudden! He shook himself again and stretched his legs he looked at the warrior in front of him and tilted his head
" ugh hi moon - AHHHH! " he meowed and fake stumbled along with a chuckle in his mind he was thinking of how mouse brained this she cat must be . He rolled his yellow eyes and just looked at moonclaw drama starting in 10...9... he thought his left ear flicked so did his whiskers he padded over to moonclaw " how's was the view down there? " he asked with a smirk or his own
Moonclaw got up and groomed her chest fur quickly. She glared at him with fierce blue eyes and swept his legs out from under him. “I don’t know, you tell me honey..” she said in a sarcastic tone.
Old November 26th, 2017, 10:38 PM

Quote:

Moonclaw got up and groomed her chest fur quickly. She glared at him with fierce blue eyes and swept his legs out from under him. “I don’t know, you tell me honey..” she said in a sarcastic tone.
Before he knew it he fell on his side with a grunt he sighed and rolled over on his stomach his own eyes narrowed looking quite deadly
" perfect down here i say " he said in just as sarcastic way. His tail swayed as he layed down with his head in his paws " quite comfortable " he added with a wink. He chuckled and layed on his side
8...7...6.. he counted down to how long moonclaw will last with his snark.he yawned and stretched like a lion his claws digging in the ground " so are we tripping over ourselfs just for fun or? " he asked now his tail flicked a few times 5...4....

Closed Thread