Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by rubberRatroom
Yesterday 11:46 PM
Desert Rain Frog's Art...
Yesterday 11:43 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Yesterday 11:32 PM
..••°°forest's chaotic art...
by forest
Yesterday 10:48 PM
✩Dreamspirit Finder✩
Last post by Starphobia
Yesterday 10:37 PM
Closed Thread

Old December 31st, 2017, 01:37 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: ShadowClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Nightpaw couldn't manage to bring herself to say yes and lie to Snowpaw, so instead, she just nodded as she caught her breath. "I'm sorry I woke you," she said quietly, her head hanging as the fear in her eyes faded and was replaced by shame.

(And now a guest appearance by Vixenpaw)

Rolling over in her nest with a groan of exasperation, Vixenpaw lifted her head to look at the pair of apprentices making all the racket. "Would you keep it down?" she meowed, her eyes half-lidded as she glared at them. "Some cats are trying to sleep here."
[ OMG I CAN’T STOP LAUGHING ]

Snowpaw shook her head, frowning slightly. "I don't mind." When a different apprentice butted in, Vixenpaw by the looks of it, she glared at her. "Why don't we go for a walk? It'll take your mind off of it. You can tell me what the nightmare was about while we're walking." Yes, the feline was worried about her friend, but she was getting the story no matter what. It was the only way she could help. So the she stood, shaking some scraps of moss off of her raggedy, sleep-tangled pelt.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old December 31st, 2017, 02:25 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vortex View Post

Soulkit's tail tip twitched to and fro, and he shook his head to clear his thoughts. “Oh. I hadn't even thought of that. Does that make you my friend, too?” he asked him, remembering what Pinewish had told him about friends when he'd asked her what friends are. He still didn't understand how that worked really, but didn't question it. There seemed to be a lot that Bristol had never taught him, and he wondered why. She'd taught him a lot, but only what was necessary to stay alive. If she were here now, she'd definitely disapprove of how he was acting right now. “Hmmm? Yeah.”
Reedkit smiled,"Why not. I don't mind friends." He meowed wondering why Pinewish never mentioned her adoptive son.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 31st, 2017, 03:33 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Reedkit smiled,"Why not. I don't mind friends." He meowed wondering why Pinewish never mentioned her adoptive son.
Soulkit didn't smile or show any sign of excitement at Reedkit's words, just inclined his head slightly. He was relaxing slightly now that he was a bit more comfortable talking to the other tom. Though his body was still tense. Retracting his claws from the moss, he stood up ad stretched his front legs and back, then sat back down. The black and white tuxedo tom huddleddown, tucking his forepaws under himself for warmth and looked up at the other. “What do friends do?” he asked hesitantly, curious to gain a better understanding for the new term.
Old December 31st, 2017, 04:42 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

The molly dropped her kill into the pile. Waiting for Lightheart to do the same. She picked through the pile, looking to make sure her pick would fill her. Finding a plump robin, Mistytuft moved it to the side.

Last edited by judas; December 31st, 2017 at 04:44 PM.
Old January 1st, 2018, 12:15 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
Cloudstrike giggled gleefully as Honeythistle responded to her teasing, the glee coming more from finding a lovely spot to live than his forced smile. Cloudstrike busied herself with using her tail to swipe some extra dirt away to the sides, making level the space where her nest would sit as she called out different substances to Honeythistle. He suggested getting the ferns himself and Cloudstrike getting the moss. Cloudstrike chirped an affirmative answer and pulled herself out of the little nest spot to skip into the clearing. Purring, she flicked Honeythistle's shoulder with her tail and flounced past him into the territory. The two went in two separate directions, him to find ferns and her to find moss. Cloudstrike floated through the forest like her namesake, singing nonsense softly. Her mind was not on moss and she must have passed multiple little patches due to her constantly shifting thoughts. The distinct feeling that she was meant to be doing something reached the snowy feline and she had to stop walking and singing in order to try to remember. Finally, an image of moss came to her and she hopped to her paws, searching carefully for the soft green substance. Soon enough, Cloudstrike found the springy substance growing about a tree's roots. Using her claws carefully, the alabaster she-cat stripped the moss from the tree and gathered it up in her jaws to carry back to camp. This time, she didn't wander, and made it bacck to camp farely quickly. The molly didn't see Honeythistle in the clearing, but found him in the nursery soon after. "Hi, Honey!" She purred around the moss before dropping it.
Honeythistle set the ferns down, his ears twitching at hearing Cloudstrike greet him. When he lifted his head, his whiskers twitched with amusement. It had occurred to him that every time he seen her, even if he had been away from her for a few seconds of the sun’s light, she always say Hi, Honey! So sweetly, so fondly. It was like she was greeting him for the first time that day, and it made him chuckle slightly. He stared at the moss on the ground, nodding at it before looking back up at her. “Hi, Dove,” The tom greeted softly, acknowledging the fact that she called to him first, so he did it right back. His were more in a teasing purr, however, and as he picked up the ferns once more, brushing past his mate to go to her chosen spot, “You ready to start this?” His teeth was clenched onto the substance, so his words came out slightly muffled. He was ready to help build her nest, then go fetch soft flowers for her to sleep on. Vaguely, he recalled a silver tabby molly, who was a poor excuse of a warrior in his opinion, but that was another story. He didn’t know her name, but she built her nest out of petals. Honeythistle wondered if sleeping on flower petals was as soft as the molly made it look. Shaking his head, Honeythistle glanced at Cloudstrike. He needed to focus on her first. Nosing the ferns in place, the tom surveyed the area once more, contemplating a plan on how Cloudstrike wanted to start this. From earlier, he mused about the crazy idea of her name. Now, that thought was still there, faintly brushed aside. Yet, it would appear again once he put himself to work. “So, I was thinking that we decorate your nest with flowers after we set the moss and ferns into place...?” He eyed her, curiously, as if waiting to see what she wanted to do first. “Unless you want the flowers now, we can go fetch some.” He says, calmly breathing. The thought of wondering what type of flower Cloudstrike favorited flew through his mind, but it was gone now because he figured he’d know later, anyway.
Old January 1st, 2018, 05:43 AM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
A russet coloured tom strode out of the warrior's den, his eyes and pelt glinting as the sun shone down on the ShadowClan camp. After taking a short nap, Cardinalsnake had gotten rid of the moss and bracken tangled in his fur and smoothed down his ruffled pelt. Now he looked as if he'd never taken a nap in the first place. The tom always knew how to keep his fur in good shape. He padded to the fresh kill pile with the usual confidence in his pelt. He searched through the pile with his leafy gaze and picked out a plump vole. He had to make sure that he was well fed if he were to help hunt and patrol for the clan. Even if the tom could be vain he was still a hard working warrior and he did indeed put lots of effort into helping his clan out. With the juicy prey clamped between his jaws, Cardinalsnake could feel his mouth starting to water so he quickly scampered off to a nice spot in the clearing.
The warrior settled himself down on a soft patch of grass. He hated sitting on spiky grass, it made his pelt itch. He quickly dove into the vole, eagerly ripping pieces of flesh off with his sharp teeth. It was a lot less gruesome than it sounded. In just a few minutes, the vole was nothing more than a pile of blood stained bones. He pushed the bones aside. He would clean it up later. Instead of jumping to his paws and running out of the camp to have a bit of fun, he stayed where he was and rolled onto his side, using his elbows to prop him up. He stayed like this for a few minutes and stared blankly off into the distance. He embraced the warmth of the sun that beamed down upon his pelt. It was leaf-fall and had been for a moon or two now. It was nice to have the sun warm him up in leaf-fall. Albeit it was most enjoyable during leaf-bare. When there was snow lying on the ground and the air was chilled, nothing was more lovely than getting warmed up with the sun glaring down on him.

@Shoes

The calico padded into camp with a clump of twigs held in her jaws. She was going to pull some sort of prank on her siblings, the tensions were too high for her around the clan and she wanted to lift the mood. This was the easiest way for her to make things better, she can’t handle when others aren’t as happy as her, especially her family. She seemed to almost bounce across camp to her destination by the elders’ den, where she stashed her supplies for every prank she pulled. Using her paw, she pushed a pile of leaves away to drop twigs into a shallow hole she dug a while back. The molly promptly covered up the stash again with the leaves with a little smirk. This would surely make everyone happier, happy enough to laugh and be playful with her. She missed being young, even if she couldn’t remember it all that well, as a kit she could play around all day and laugh with her s, blings but as a warrior all she seemed to be allowed to do was worry about literally everything. Sure, there were tons of things to worry about but sometimes it’s better to forget about everything and act two moons old again but she seemed to be the only one to think that way around here.
Turning away from her stash, she started to search the camp with her gaze for a friends or, possibly, a new one. She’d already eaten but she was rather bored and she wasn’t feeling up to hunting right now since she knew she’d most likely return to camp empty handed. It wasn’t long before she was padding over to a patch of grass. She plopped down a tail length away from a tom she recognized. “Hi, so, how are you doing today?” Primrosemask was always awkward with greetings, they were the worst part of a conversation for her.

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series
Old January 1st, 2018, 11:12 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:

Soulkit didn't smile or show any sign of excitement at Reedkit's words, just inclined his head slightly. He was relaxing slightly now that he was a bit more comfortable talking to the other tom. Though his body was still tense. Retracting his claws from the moss, he stood up ad stretched his front legs and back, then sat back down. The black and white tuxedo tom huddleddown, tucking his forepaws under himself for warmth and looked up at the other. “What do friends do?” he asked hesitantly, curious to gain a better understanding for the new term.
Reedkit reminded himself that Soulkit never lived in the clans before,” Well...they play together, go to eachother for advice, and are the person they have fun with.” He meowed not sure if he missed anything,” And as apprentices, talk about cats they like.” He added in casually.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old January 1st, 2018, 11:19 AM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
Reedkit reminded himself that Soulkit never lived in the clans before,” Well...they play together, go to eachother for advice, and are the person they have fun with.” He meowed not sure if he missed anything,” And as apprentices, talk about cats they like.” He added in casually.
Soulkit sat up again, licking one paw and running it over his torn ear as he looked down at Reedkit, listening carefully to what he was saying. When the other tom finished, Soulkit was still pretty puzzled, but said nothing for a moment. That didn't sound like his mother and him at all. She taught him things, but none of the other stuff. “Apprentices?” Soulkit asked, blinking in confusion.
Old January 1st, 2018, 11:40 AM
all that i’ll ever need

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

Honeythistle set the ferns down, his ears twitching at hearing Cloudstrike greet him. When he lifted his head, his whiskers twitched with amusement. It had occurred to him that every time he seen her, even if he had been away from her for a few seconds of the sun’s light, she always say Hi, Honey! So sweetly, so fondly. It was like she was greeting him for the first time that day, and it made him chuckle slightly. He stared at the moss on the ground, nodding at it before looking back up at her. “Hi, Dove,” The tom greeted softly, acknowledging the fact that she called to him first, so he did it right back. His were more in a teasing purr, however, and as he picked up the ferns once more, brushing past his mate to go to her chosen spot, “You ready to start this?” His teeth was clenched onto the substance, so his words came out slightly muffled. He was ready to help build her nest, then go fetch soft flowers for her to sleep on. Vaguely, he recalled a silver tabby molly, who was a poor excuse of a warrior in his opinion, but that was another story. He didn’t know her name, but she built her nest out of petals. Honeythistle wondered if sleeping on flower petals was as soft as the molly made it look. Shaking his head, Honeythistle glanced at Cloudstrike. He needed to focus on her first. Nosing the ferns in place, the tom surveyed the area once more, contemplating a plan on how Cloudstrike wanted to start this. From earlier, he mused about the crazy idea of her name. Now, that thought was still there, faintly brushed aside. Yet, it would appear again once he put himself to work. “So, I was thinking that we decorate your nest with flowers after we set the moss and ferns into place...?” He eyed her, curiously, as if waiting to see what she wanted to do first. “Unless you want the flowers now, we can go fetch some.” He says, calmly breathing. The thought of wondering what type of flower Cloudstrike favorited flew through his mind, but it was gone now because he figured he’d know later, anyway.
Cloudstrike purred as she saw Honeythistle’s amusement and heard his greeting. He didn’t usually return her cheerful greetings, not that Cloudstrike really noticed, but it made her happy to hear his amused voice. She discerned a note of fondness that made her feel special. In that moment, she wasn’t one of five or a member of the clan, she was Honeythistle’s mate. Honeythistle got right to work and Cloudstrike hung back a moment to watch. He was cute when he was focused. He nosed the ferns into place and Cloudstrike nudged her moss over, figuring she’d join in once it came time to add the moss. As Honeythistle worked, Cloudstrike’s thoughts drifted to other things. For example, she was thinking about how lovely it would feel if they could take clouds from the sky to put in their nests. Honeythistle’s voice shook her from her thoughts and she murmured an affirmative. “We can get the flowers later.” It was what Honeythistle had suggested first, so Cloudstrike assumes it was the best course of action. As she spread the moss over the ferns, Cloudstrike looked up at Honeythistle’s grassy eyes and purred, “Wouldn’t it be nice if we could make our nests with cloud?” Her diamond eyes blinked innocently at him as her paws moved subconsciously to spread the moss around her nest, forming a large, comfortable, structured place to sleep.
Old January 1st, 2018, 12:03 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:

Soulkit sat up again, licking one paw and running it over his torn ear as he looked down at Reedkit, listening carefully to what he was saying. When the other tom finished, Soulkit was still pretty puzzled, but said nothing for a moment. That didn't sound like his mother and him at all. She taught him things, but none of the other stuff. “Apprentices?” Soulkit asked, blinking in confusion.
Reedkit tried not to be annoyed,” At six moons, you become an apprentice, then you get a mentor to train you to hunt, fight, and protect the clan.” He meowed. He understood why the kit didn’t know this ofcourse,” They also teach you to follow the Warrior Code and if you don’t believe in Starclan they make sure you do by the time your a warrior.”

Closed Thread