Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Seamrog
Today 12:18 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 12:08 PM
Art Fight 2024
by nyx
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:47 AM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:29 AM
Closed Thread

Old January 7th, 2018, 02:52 AM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
"Yes, of course!" PineWish smiled then had an idea. "Hey, Runt...now you're in the clan, you need a Clan name! You could be RuntKit. Or do you want to change your name?" She asked, curious to hear what Goldenstar suggested while they were still here.
@Swiftheart
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
"I don't really want a part of my old name in it.It would be to similar to my syndicate name." She voiced her thoughts,knowing warriors would dissiprove of it,and she would never be able to change it again,but she had no ideas for a name.From what she could tell,everyone seemed to have names based off of there rank,but that didn't really help much with thinking of something.'Guess it wouldn't matter much if I did keep my name though.I would still be part of the clan.'

@.:Blue Wishes:.
Goldenstar nodded as he heard Pinewish talk about having Runt get a clan name. He was about to mention that she could just keep her name, before deciding against it, since the kit didn’t seem to want to keep it anyways. “It’s whatever you want your name to be,” He said, smiling. Runt could pick, and she kind of deserved to pick. She had made it this far anyways. Golden quieted himself, letting Runt decide, not exactly sure what she would do.
Old January 7th, 2018, 03:00 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Goldenstar nodded as he heard Pinewish talk about having Runt get a clan name. He was about to mention that she could just keep her name, before deciding against it, since the kit didn’t seem to want to keep it anyways. “It’s whatever you want your name to be,” He said, smiling. Runt could pick, and she kind of deserved to pick. She had made it this far anyways. Golden quieted himself, letting Runt decide, not exactly sure what she would do.
@Swiftheart
The den was awkwardly silent so PineWish decided to suggest some names to Runt, even if she didn't want them. "What about Bravekit? Dawnkit?" the ginger Molly mewed but still no response from Runt. "BrightKit?" PineWish continued to throw ideas at the kit. It was probably a lot of pressure on a small little kit like Runt, having to choose your own name in front of your clan leader. "What about Limpidkit? Cause your future is pretty clear to me!" The she-cat mewed, a playful gleam in her deep green eyes.

Last edited by NightWarrior4Life; January 14th, 2018 at 12:05 PM.
Old January 9th, 2018, 01:09 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryder View Post
( Sounds good to me! )
The brown-furred munchkin couldn’t help but feel pride within herself at the praise that she heard from Raspberrybubble. She had done well after all that work and Newtpaw couldn’t feel more happier right now because of that. All of her worries and stresses that burdened her from the depths of her past seemed to melt away, just for now, as she bounded through the chilling forest with the warm piece of prey swinging back and forth in her jaws. Casting an occasional glance back at the older shecat, making sure she didn’t go too far ahead, the youth couldn’t keep herself from fantasizing about her warrior ceremony - which certainly would be soon, maybe even in this moon! That thought alone made her heart beat faster, imagining Newtpaw as no longer a puny apprentice, but a proud and respectable warrior with her own student to teach someday. Perhaps she was getting ahead of herself though. It would be best to just take it day by day and not get her hopes up too soon, there was still many challenges and tests that Newtpaw needed to face in order to reach her life goals. Her paws brushed through the frosty green and white grass, making her body shiver slightly, but nothing would ruin her good mood right now. [Continued in Shadowclan Clearing]
(Seam Ripper RPs Eclipsekit)
She smiled at her apprentice, Newtpaw seemed so happy and she knew it was good, yet she was scared it might mess up the next day’s assesments,” Don’t forget about the next two asessments.” She teased lightly, trying to prevent concern at Newtpaw’s joy from showing. She couldn’t believe that their was a hope of Newtpaw becoming a warrior.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old January 9th, 2018, 02:38 PM
Shrinking Violet

My Mood: Happy

Nighthawk padded out of the warrior's den, shaking himself awake as his jaws let out a large yawn. Last night's patrol hadn't been too eventful, but he'd stayed out after to watch the moon. He didn't mind the constant bustle of camp--quite the opposite. It was reassuring to hear and feel his clan around him. But nothing compared to a still, quiet night. It was easier to think. Sitting down so he was out of the way, Night started to groom, flattening his fur which was still fluffy from sleep.
@Vortex

Character site https://raindancecharacters.weebly.com/

My Thunderclan & Riverclan cats are open to rp!

Last edited by Raindancer; January 9th, 2018 at 02:59 PM.
Old January 9th, 2018, 03:34 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raindancer View Post
Nighthawk padded out of the warrior's den, shaking himself awake as his jaws let out a large yawn. Last night's patrol hadn't been too eventful, but he'd stayed out after to watch the moon. He didn't mind the constant bustle of camp--quite the opposite. It was reassuring to hear and feel his clan around him. But nothing compared to a still, quiet night. It was easier to think. Sitting down so he was out of the way, Night started to groom, flattening his fur which was still fluffy from sleep.
@Vortex
Stagflight slipped back into camp, shaking dew from his long and now slightly damp pelt. His large paws were especially wet from trudging through the mud that never really left ShadowClan's marshy terrain. It was a good thing that he didn't mind being a little wet. But soaked? That was a whole different story right there. He gazed around camp, then made his way over to the edge and sat down to clean himself off. It took him a moment, but he noticed a tom nearby and tipped his head to one side. He couldn't remember talking to them before, and it wouldn't hurt to try. Cleaning off his paws as best he could, the large Maine Coon mix padded over and sat down, wamth in his green hues. “Mornin',” Stagflight greeted, inclining his head slightly.
Old January 9th, 2018, 03:52 PM
Shrinking Violet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vortex View Post

Stagflight slipped back into camp, shaking dew from his long and now slightly damp pelt. His large paws were especially wet from trudging through the mud that never really left ShadowClan's marshy terrain. It was a good thing that he didn't mind being a little wet. But soaked? That was a whole different story right there. He gazed around camp, then made his way over to the edge and sat down to clean himself off. It took him a moment, but he noticed a tom nearby and tipped his head to one side. He couldn't remember talking to them before, and it wouldn't hurt to try. Cleaning off his paws as best he could, the large Maine Coon mix padded over and sat down, wamth in his green hues. “Mornin',” Stagflight greeted, inclining his head slightly.

Nighthawk started as the other tom came to him and spoke. It took him a few heartbeats to respond, he looked over his clanmate almost warily. There were rumors around camp about Night, none of which were friendly. His quiet nature had lead many to believe things about him that were untrue, and this wouldn't be the first curious cat to come test him.
Nighthawk dipped his head politely, replying "Good morning." His voice was quiet, and softer than one would have thought for a cat his size. He took another few moments to organize his thoughts before continuing. "I..don't believe we've met. I'm Nighthawk. It's nice to meet you."

Last edited by Raindancer; January 9th, 2018 at 08:39 PM.
Old January 9th, 2018, 04:19 PM
questionmark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raindancer View Post
Nighthawk started as the other tom came to him and spoke. It took him a fear heartbeats to respond, he looked over his clanmate almost warily. There were rumors around camp about Night, none of which were friendly. His quiet nature had lead many to believe things about him that were untrue, and this wouldn't be the first curious cat to come test him.
Nighthawk dipped his head politely, replying "Good morning." His voice was quiet, and softer than one would have thought for a cat his size. He took another few moments to organize his thoughts before continuing. "I..don't believe we've met. I'm Nighthawk. It's nice to meet you."
Stagflight settled himself into a comfortable crouch with his forepaws tucked underneath himself, then looked back up at his clanmate. He studied the other tom for a moment, tipping his broad head to one side slightly. When the other male spoke, Stag was momentarily surprised by the quiet softness of his tone, but quickly pushed it away. He was used to cats with louder, sometimes more hostile tones, or at least deeper. Ducking his head, he flattened his chest fur, then looked up to respond. “No, I doan' b'lieve we 'ave,” he responded cheerfully, the cornersy of his lips twitching as he finished speaking. “I'm Stagflight,” he introduced himself, purring slightly.
Old January 9th, 2018, 04:29 PM
Shrinking Violet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vortex View Post

Stagflight settled himself into a comfortable crouch with his forepaws tucked underneath himself, then looked back up at his clanmate. He studied the other tom for a moment, tipping his broad head to one side slightly. When the other male spoke, Stag was momentarily surprised by the quiet softness of his tone, but quickly pushed it away. He was used to cats with louder, sometimes more hostile tones, or at least deeper. Ducking his head, he flattened his chest fur, then looked up to respond. “No, I doan' b'lieve we 'ave,” he responded cheerfully, the cornersy of his lips twitching as he finished speaking. “I'm Stagflight,” he introduced himself, purring slightly.

Nighthawk blinked as Stagflight settled down comfortably next to him, and even purred a little as he spoke. This cat certainly seemed at ease around him, though they'd only just met. Searching for a topic of conversation, Night compiled his thoughts once more and said "Did you just get back from a patrol? I noticed your fur was a little wet." He hoped he hadn't sounded disrespectful or chiding. Stagflight seemed to be genuinely kind, he didn't want to scare the tom off. He continued, hesitantly. "I prefer night patrols, myself. The marsh is very..." Nighthawk had to search for the right word "Calm." His ear twitched, his mind working to keep the noise of the camp in the background.

Last edited by Raindancer; January 9th, 2018 at 08:42 PM.
Old January 9th, 2018, 07:55 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

@.:Blue Wishes:.

The black and white warrior trotted into camp, his belly and paws coated in dirt and mud making his white underside nearly brown. Between his jaws was a thrush, it’s one wing terribly mangled and the other tucked into his widened jaws. He had seen it wobbling around in the forest injured and struggling, it had been an easy yet rewarding kill which would feed many mouths. The tom padded into camp ignoring the fresh kill pile and making his way up to the leaders den passing by the other cats his eyes ahead.

He had seen the decline in goldenstars energy and became concerned with it lately. Visiting his friend with the prey in hopes of bringing up his spirits. The large tom once he reached the den bowed to examine his dirtied fur and wrinkled his nose. He looked like he had been dragged through a puddle. Quickly he set the bird down and lapped at his paws, chest and belly. It was a last a little more creamy than it was muddy brown and he just stared for a long moment.

He was dissapounted with the state of his fur yet it shouldn’t matter in the dark. The tom trotted into the den pushing by the hanging trendles and peeked in, the bird growing increasingly cold in his mouth and his desire to bite into it growing stronger each second. He set it down for the second time spitting out a few feathers before calling to the leader. “Goldenstar!”

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old January 9th, 2018, 10:30 PM
whats up danger?

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Risingstorm's whiskers gave a slight, amused twitch as her sarcasm went right over the medicine cat's head. So serious. But then, I guess that's what you'd want in a medicine cat. Risingstorm wondered to herself what the Shadowclan medicine cat might have been like as a warrior. Their focus as they applied the herbs was intense. She'd hate to be the cat on the other end of their claws if they put that focus into a fight. "That's good. Anything I need to doing going forward? Will I need to have them checked again?" She hoped that this was the end of the whole ordeal. She found it all a little embarrassing that the fight had gone so poorly and she was ready to move on and not think about it again.
"Hmm," they replied simply,"I would say a few more checkups as they days go on, just quick ones to make sure that the herbs are settling well and that you arent having an infection or allergic reaction to the plant. some cats that have happened to, so id like to be on the cautious side, especially with everything so cold." They explained, licking the last of the herbal liquid onto the warriors leg and other wounds. "I would take a day or two off of your warrior duties, just for rest, but besides that I think you will be fine.Come see me in my den if you need any poppy seeds to sleep if theres any pain or discomfort, itll dull it by a ton."
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
Goosekit gave a small grunt before closing his eyes and drifting into sleep, he swore he was seeing glimses of the starry cats, but he couldn’t be sure. He fought to open his eyes, but failed. Would he die? Maybe. But Daydream was a miracle worker.

Soaringkit pawed the ground nervously,” Yes...but I’m meerly a kit, I can’t do anything to stop anything.” She meowed truthfully, after all she was only a kit. What could a kit do, tell her mother that Daydream says that it’s wrong, like they’d listen to her. They probably killed her littermates, it didn’t seem to make sense that she didn’t have any siblings.
They noticed it was very silent...too silent, really. Atleast for a kit that was in pain. they turned around, seeing goosekit closing their eyes, breathing steadying. They immediately rushed over to the small frame, nudging their body with a soft muzzle, amber eyes open in something of a mixture of fear and concern.

"Goosekit..wake up."
--
"I can. do you want me to talk to your parents to make it stop?" they prompted. no kit should have a claw laid on them, not even by their parents.
Closed Thread