Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by hades.
Today 10:25 AM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 10:19 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by forest
Today 10:14 AM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 09:46 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by burntToast
Today 09:44 AM
Closed Thread

Old March 4th, 2018, 05:50 PM
sushi

My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
Daydreams head whipped at those words. Had it really been that noticable? Were they really that tired? there was only truth to those words. They had countless scars. Along their nose from the syndicate battle, along their chest from outsiders. Along their head from when they fell in the flood. Along their face from nightmares. More scattered their body from other events too. They were a battered canvas. They did not say anything though, they were smart enough to determind an agressive tone and a tender one. "Each scar was given at different trageties of my life. Take note that there are a lot of them. Its hard to sleep." they mewed calmly, eyes going back to the herb wall, they were trying to look for chevil root, not dig up their sob story.
Tail curling around his toes, the slim male gave an airy sigh. He didn't want to come off as nosy, or intrusive, but more of a somebody who actually cared. Cats like that were difficult to come by, and he was painfully all too aware; which was exactly why he thought it would be best to become that cat, albeit in a somewhat less endearing fashion.
"I see." He spoke up, now caressing the ground with his front paws, before standing up once more. Stormy eyes delicately flicking across the dips and delves of the smaller feline's build, carefully lapping over the scars, wounds and scratches that littered their coat. Webjaw began to take loud steps towards the pale cat, as if trying to make them aware that he was approaching them. He got closer and closer, until his breath was probably able to spread across their spine. A slow, awkward silence passed, before the tom-cat lifted a paw, and touched a faint groove on their shoulder. "So. What sort of tragedy, may I ask, could of caused this?" He inquired, with his paw pad now leaving the scar to its own. The long-eared tom stood, brows cocked, and lips somewhat ajar.
i slithered here from eden just to sit outside your door

♡━━━━━━━site━━━━━━━♡

Last edited by mvoxhu; March 4th, 2018 at 05:52 PM.
Old March 4th, 2018, 05:57 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
"Is her name literally Death?" He deadpanned, sincerely hoping it was a joke, "And what exactly is your plan? Hmm? Get her pregnant, hope she doesn't die kitting because she has no medical supervision, have her nurse and wean the kits and when their ready take them and just walk into camp and say 'We just found these rando kits and were wondering if we can raise them as ours'! Because if that's your plan it's pretty damn stupid!" He growled, taking an angry bite of his toad as he thought of how many ways things (if they took that route) could go wrong.
He laughs awkwardly “ yes it is stupid but that’s the only thing I got right now. But we can ask around maybe someone can help us! But unfortunately... I don’t know much females so do you know anyone that might be perfect for this?” He asks softly as he lays his head down in his mate’s back. Purring softly hoping to calm him a bit with it “ .... hmmm... Death does have a crush on someone within the clans.. anyway your choice my love. Who do you think can give us the gift of being parents “ he says with a soft smile.
( should we make a finder? :3)
Old March 4th, 2018, 06:14 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
He laughs awkwardly “ yes it is stupid but that’s the only thing I got right now. But we can ask around maybe someone can help us! But unfortunately... I don’t know much females so do you know anyone that might be perfect for this?” He asks softly as he lays his head down in his mate’s back. Purring softly hoping to calm him a bit with it “ .... hmmm... Death does have a crush on someone within the clans.. anyway your choice my love. Who do you think can give us the gift of being parents “ he says with a soft smile.
( should we make a finder? :3)
(Sure! Should it be for just the surrogate or the kits too?)

"No idea." He stated glumly pressing his muzzle to his mate pelt, "I mean I guess we could ask around. I can be their 'real' father and perhaps we could find a cat that looks like you? I want it to feel like their our kits and not just me and some rando's." Wildstrike mewed, "You know if I had it my way I could just be proofed into a she-cat for two moons or so and have kits biologically with you." He simpered, smiling in somewhat of a daze thinking of tabby silver kittens with amber and blue eyes calling him papa.

(Wildstrike has a horrible case of kit fever if I do say so myself XD)

Last edited by Tavvi; March 4th, 2018 at 06:24 PM.
Old March 4th, 2018, 06:28 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
(Sure! Should it be for just the surrogate or the kits too?)

"No idea." He stated glumly pressing his muzzle to his mate pelt, "I mean I guess we could ask around. I can be their 'real' father and perhaps we could find a cat that looks like you? I want it to feel like their our kits and not just me and some rando's." Wildstrike mewed, "You know if I had it my way I could just be proofed into a she-cat for two moons or so and have kits biologically with you." He simpered, smiling in somewhat of a daze thinking of tabby silver kittens with amber and blue eyes calling him papa.

(Wildstrike has a horrible case of kit fever if I do say so myself XD)
Yep just the surrogate than kits :3)
He nods slowly than smiles “ than I guess I should be calling you mama huh?” He Says playfully as he licks his mate’s ear a bit before putting his head down. “ someone that looks like me huh...” he thinks a bit “ of course without all the scars huh?” He asks playfully as he looks at his love with warm happy eyes. “ you’re excited for this huh?”
Old March 4th, 2018, 06:39 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Yep just the surrogate than kits :3)
He nods slowly than smiles “ than I guess I should be calling you mama huh?” He Says playfully as he licks his mate’s ear a bit before putting his head down. “ someone that looks like me huh...” he thinks a bit “ of course without all the scars huh?” He asks playfully as he looks at his love with warm happy eyes. “ you’re excited for this huh?”
(Are you going to make or should I?)

"I wouldn't honestly mind it if the kittens or you called me that honey~" Wildstrike cooed, feeling overwhelming happy, "It's just a name besides I will be the one raising them in the nursery so it would make sense if they called me 'mama'." He purred the idea of alone of having a name associated with parenthood exciting him to no end, "I wouldn't mind if they had scars and of course I'm excited I going to be a mama!" He chuckled giving the tom a nuzzle.

Last edited by Tavvi; March 4th, 2018 at 06:40 PM.
Old March 4th, 2018, 06:43 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
(Are you going to make or should I?)

"I wouldn't honestly mind it if the kittens or you called me that honey~" Wildstrike cooed, feeling overwhelming happy, "It's just a name besides I will be the one raising them in the nursery so it would make sense if they called me 'mama'." He purred the idea of alone of having a name associated with parenthood exciting him to no end, "I wouldn't mind if they had scars and of course I'm excited I going to be a mama!" He chuckled giving the tom a nuzzle.
Hmm do you want to make it?)
He laughs softly “ alright amor~” he says playfully as he nuzzles him back “ and I’m excited as well to be a father is everything I ever wanted! Of course you’re everything I ever wanted as well my love” He Says licking his head purring happily.
Old March 4th, 2018, 07:10 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Hmm do you want to make it?)
He laughs softly “ alright amor~” he says playfully as he nuzzles him back “ and I’m excited as well to be a father is everything I ever wanted! Of course you’re everything I ever wanted as well my love” He Says licking his head purring happily.
(Okay, sure!)

"Well sweetness, you better treat the mama of your kittens with the utmost respect or my mother will have your pelt." Wildstrike chided sarcastic, not caring if all a ShadowClan was seeing him beaming and cooing despite the fact that he usually so stoic, "Should we start thinking of names?" He asked, as he started to groom Silverscar's pelt.
Old March 4th, 2018, 07:29 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
(Okay, sure!)

"Well sweetness, you better treat the mama of your kittens with the utmost respect or my mother will have your pelt." Wildstrike chided sarcastic, not caring if all a ShadowClan was seeing him beaming and cooing despite the fact that he usually so stoic, "Should we start thinking of names?" He asked, as he started to groom Silverscar's pelt.
He laughs softly “ don’t worry this dad will always respect his loving mama” he says purring when Wildstrike started to groom him, he begins to think a bit as he looks at Wildstrike “ ..... Why not... moonkit?”
Old March 4th, 2018, 08:35 PM
so nasty

Quote:
He laughs softly “ don’t worry this dad will always respect his loving mama” he says purring when Wildstrike started to groom him, he begins to think a bit as he looks at Wildstrike “ ..... Why not... moonkit?”

"It sounds pretty but, I would rather have Lilackit or Lavenderkit for a she-kit and, Silverkit and Gladekit for a tom." He bubbled, hoping the Silverscar caught that he wanted to name a kitten after him, "I think it's only fair that I should get the first choice since I'm the Mama and you're just the Papa." He joked as he continued to clean the other toms fur. One might call him the she-cat in the relationship but, he really didn't care.
Old March 4th, 2018, 08:41 PM
The Madness King

Quote:

"It sounds pretty but, I would rather have Lilackit or Lavenderkit for a she-kit and, Silverkit and Gladekit for a tom." He bubbled, hoping the Silverscar caught that he wanted to name a kitten after him, "I think it's only fair that I should get the first choice since I'm the Mama and you're just the Papa." He joked as he continued to clean the other toms fur. One might call him the she-cat in the relationship but, he really didn't care.
He purrs happily hearing the names than he hears sliverkit, “ you wanna name one after me?” He says playfully as he begins to lay his head on Wildstrike purring happily as his tail wrapped around his mate’s “ I guess that’s true mama~” he says purring loudly than he gets a idea “ ..... how about willowkit? For a girl of course. Papa always gotta have a daddy’s girl!” He Says purring softly
Closed Thread