Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Claw Clash Combat...
by Bean
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 01:50 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by burntToast
Today 01:47 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Starphobia
Today 01:25 PM
now and forever [p]
by alec
Last post by Bean
Today 01:19 PM
Closed Thread

Old March 29th, 2018, 08:02 PM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florence + machine View Post
Nightpath smiled and nodded in agreement with him " wow something we can both agree on ! I mean how many wars have there been? If there was something important to have a war about then I wouldn't mind but lately it's been over some mouse brained things or what I think it's mouse brained .well I'd say we would keep the strong cats and smart cats the weak ones and mouse brained ones we could get rid of those along with the awful ones " she meowed sounding happy and not realizing again. She was strong and smart . She currently thought that she was doing great at making a change with agreeing with someone but that someone may think otherwise " your not that bad duskthorn " she meowed with another smile and a flick of her tail
Flashtail padded into the clearing, her black pelt shimmering from her previous grooming. She blinked her large blue eyes, gazing around the clearing to tease someone. Duskthorn and Nightpath were sitting and chatting, and Flashtail felt the perfect opportunity open up for her. She waltzed over, lazily plopping her mouse onto the kill pile, and padded softly past the pair of cats. Their conversation floated to her ears. “Wow! Something we can both agree on!” Nightpath had said. Aw, what a cute couple. Flashtail halted. Isn’t Nightpath already mates? She stared at the two cats, and a wicked grin crackled upon her black muzzle, her eyes twinkling mischievously as her white tail flicked back and forth.

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Old March 29th, 2018, 08:18 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Fishie View Post

Flashtail padded into the clearing, her black pelt shimmering from her previous grooming. She blinked her large blue eyes, gazing around the clearing to tease someone. Duskthorn and Nightpath were sitting and chatting, and Flashtail felt the perfect opportunity open up for her. She waltzed over, lazily plopping her mouse onto the kill pile, and padded softly past the pair of cats. Their conversation floated to her ears. “Wow! Something we can both agree on!” Nightpath had said. Aw, what a cute couple. Flashtail halted. Isn’t Nightpath already mates? She stared at the two cats, and a wicked grin crackled upon her black muzzle, her eyes twinkling mischievously as her white tail flicked back and forth.
As Nightpath awaited a response from duskthorn for some reason she felt a line of fur down her back bristle and twitched her tail she felt someone staring at her which she never liked . Before she felt that she was being stared at she caught a glimpse of a black and white tailed Molly walk by them her whiskers twitched and she huffed baring her teeth the tiniest bit from the left corner of her mouth but returned her attention to the tom in front of her for it was rude to not pay attention to someone if your talking to them . And remember she was trying to change . So that ...distraction wouldn't help at all but she flicked her tail and looked at the corner of her left eye at the Molly as a silent way of saying ' leave ' .
@Liekki

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old March 29th, 2018, 09:47 PM

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Snakepaw smiled and remained pressed against the tom she loved so much, her small body pressed against his strong one, it felt so right to her. "Well, even if you want it or not, no tom, other than you actually hangs with me, and I sure don't regret having you stay with me, I love it even." She purred and intertwined their tails tightly, closing her eyes and once again breathing in the tom's lovely scent. "I can't wait either, Maplepaw." She added softly.
( Mwap!! So cute!! Also don't question a smol part of dis )

Maplepaw breathed in the sweet scent of the she-cat pressed up against him, 'Great Starclan I am a love sick Tom when it comes to Snakepaw!' he thought to himself as he glanced down at their entwined tails. He felt the hard gaze from a cat hiding in the shadows across the clearing, Bright Amber eyes glaring at the Tom. He simply ignored the cats gazed and focused on his soon to be mate.."I-...I-I love you Snakepaw.."
Old March 29th, 2018, 11:04 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangerhawk View Post
Dangerhawk looked up at the Crowheart and stopped squirming. "I promise I wont run away now can you get off me" Dangerhawk growled as he attempted to shove Crowheart off he did not like being pined down. Then he smelled something it smelled like a different clan. "Do you smell that Crowheart I think some other clan cat is in our territory.
Just as the feline nodded and was about to let Dangerhawk off, his opponent headed upwards in a fit of anger, knocking the black tom off and sending him flying into the bushes. Leaping to his paws, he spat a bit of grit out of his jaws. “Why, you little-“ He stopped himself short, his temper flaring viciously. It would do no good to fight- that’s what Mousenose would say in this situation. When Dangerhawk sniffed the air suspiciously, Crowheart raised an eyebrow. “There are no Clan cats on our territory except our Clanmates. We’re right next to the WindClan border.” He jerked his head slightly in the direction of the border, and sure enough, scent was wafting across it.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old March 30th, 2018, 01:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GyreHaze View Post
( Mwap!! So cute!! Also don't question a smol part of dis )

Maplepaw breathed in the sweet scent of the she-cat pressed up against him, 'Great Starclan I am a love sick Tom when it comes to Snakepaw!' he thought to himself as he glanced down at their entwined tails. He felt the hard gaze from a cat hiding in the shadows across the clearing, Bright Amber eyes glaring at the Tom. He simply ignored the cats gazed and focused on his soon to be mate.."I-...I-I love you Snakepaw.."
(Oh, someone hating on Maple's happiness?)

Snakepaw didn't even know someone was watching them, her eyes aimed up at her lover. She purred loudly and pressed against him hard, reaching up to lick his chin, she couldn't help but give the tom affection, it was almost as if she felt the tension from the cat that was glaring at her soon to be mate and wanted to reassure him. "I love you too, Maplepaw." She said happily, not stuttering at all,which was surprising, and also meant that she was at ease by his side.
Old March 30th, 2018, 07:47 AM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
As Nightpath awaited a response from duskthorn for some reason she felt a line of fur down her back bristle and twitched her tail she felt someone staring at her which she never liked . Before she felt that she was being stared at she caught a glimpse of a black and white tailed Molly walk by them her whiskers twitched and she huffed baring her teeth the tiniest bit from the left corner of her mouth but returned her attention to the tom in front of her for it was rude to not pay attention to someone if your talking to them . And remember she was trying to change . So that ...distraction wouldn't help at all but she flicked her tail and looked at the corner of her left eye at the Molly as a silent way of saying ' leave ' .
@Liekki
Flashtail snickered at Nightpath. “Trying to make friends, eh, traitor? It won’t work,” she whispered past Nightpath’s ear. She smirked again, and turned away. She flicked her tail in her face as she walked by, and slowly padded away. She had a message for Silverheart.
@Broken Madness

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Old March 30th, 2018, 10:04 AM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
"It's okay~" Wildstrike rumbled blinking a few times to stop himself from pass out on Duskthorn's pelt, "And I'm still having light pains but, I honestly can't tell if that's cramping or the kittens kicking," he muttered grinning lightly as he then yawned, "I think I am gonna take a little snooze but, if you see Mama or Silverscar feel free to wake me up. I might only be a little grumpy about." Wildstrike snickered nestling further into Duskthorn's pelt, "Hope you don't mind me using your back as a pillow- it's just so soft~" He gushed continuing to cuddle his brother to death, "But if you do you could go get me a frog instead!" He joked his breaths starting to get more shallow as his body began to prepare for sleep.

@Liekki @Boba Fett
Duskthorn wiggled slightly, trying to get out from under Wildstrike but stopped as he realized his brother was trying to get some sleep. He sighed, "you could just... you know, sleep on moss, not me." His nose twitched and he rubbed his face against his paw and grumbled, "It's not that soft." He could feel Wildstrike drifting asleep on his back and looked at Treestep for help. @Boba Fett
Old March 30th, 2018, 10:11 AM

Quote:
@Liekki
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Fishie View Post

Flashtail snickered at Nightpath. “Trying to make friends, eh, traitor? It won’t work,” she whispered past Nightpath’s ear. She smirked again, and turned away. She flicked her tail in her face as she walked by, and slowly padded away. She had a message for Silverheart.
@Broken Madness
(Going to casually duplicate Duskthorn~)
Duskthorn stopped talking for a second, his gaze following hers. He spotted another cat, watching them haughtily. He sighed, hoping Nightpath wouldn't freak out or accidentally scare her like she did to him. His eyes flickered between the two mollies, and he felt the tension between them. Suddenly the new molly slipped past Nightpath, whispering something into her ear. Duskthorn growled lightly, not liking the tone of voice in what little conversation he was able to have heard, though he didn't catch what the words were exactly. He didn't like the feel of that cat, and couldn't help but wonder if all females in ShadowClan were like these two.
@Broken Madness

Last edited by Liekki; March 30th, 2018 at 10:12 AM.
Old March 30th, 2018, 10:34 AM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liekki View Post

Duskthorn wiggled slightly, trying to get out from under Wildstrike but stopped as he realized his brother was trying to get some sleep. He sighed, "you could just... you know, sleep on moss, not me." His nose twitched and he rubbed his face against his paw and grumbled, "It's not that soft." He could feel Wildstrike drifting asleep on his back and looked at Treestep for help. @Boba Fett
"But you're so warm and cuddly!" Wildstrike muttered yawning slightly as softly nosed Duskthorn's pelt, "And your fur is extremely soft Duskthorn take from a tom who knows!" He whined gently turning so he would in a more comfortable position, "It's not just me who needs rest either! It's my kits! Your nieces and nephews! Don't you want them to be healthy!" Wildstrike whimpered exhaustion making him rather distressed and confused by why Duskthorn was so upset by him catching a few z's on his back. @Boba Fett

Last edited by Tavvi; March 30th, 2018 at 10:35 AM.
Old March 30th, 2018, 10:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
"But you're so warm and cuddly!" Wildstrike muttered yawning slightly as softly nosed Duskthorn's pelt, "And your fur is extremely soft Duskthorn take from a tom who knows!" He whined gently turning so he would in a more comfortable position, "It's not just me who needs rest either! It's my kits! Your nieces and nephews! Don't you want them to be healthy!" Wildstrike whimpered exhaustion making him rather distressed and confused by why Duskthorn was so upset by him catching a few z's on his back. @Boba Fett
Duskthorn protested, "I am not cuddly! And don't you dare use that 'they're my nieces and nephews' thing against me." He was half joking, though it was true that he didn't want his pregnant brother sleeping on his back. "Do you want to tell your kits that their uncle died because you wouldn't let him move and get a mouse to eat?" he whined. He went limp and decided to allow him to sleep on his back, though he would wake him up after a while and make him move. "The mossbeds look perfectly comfortable," he muttered.
Closed Thread