Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Spider-in-the-corner
Today 03:05 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Morrigan
Today 03:01 PM
Learning your Boarders
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 03:00 PM

Old July 21st, 2018, 06:43 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Default The first meeting

° @Okapi °

Lightning walked through the unknown territory with her brother Mouse following close behind her. She looked back at him feeling annoyed that he was tripping over her back legs. The molly continued walking, looking around for any signs of other cats. She wanted to hurt up and find somebody so she can stop for the night.

As the young molly walked her brother stepped on her back legs and she let out a low growl. Lightning spun around to face Mouse. "Can you quit trailing so close behind me?! It gets annoying!" yowled Lightning in anger.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old July 21st, 2018, 06:51 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: The first meeting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
° @Okapi °

Lightning walked through the unknown territory with her brother Mouse following close behind her. She looked back at him feeling annoyed that he was tripping over her back legs. The molly continued walking, looking around for any signs of other cats. She wanted to hurt up and find somebody so she can stop for the night.

As the young molly walked her brother stepped on her back legs and she let out a low growl. Lightning spun around to face Mouse. "Can you quit trailing so close behind me?! It gets annoying!" yowled Lightning in anger.
Hunter heard a cat yowl and he sprinted closer and peered from a bush, spying supossidly, a tom and a she-cat. Hunter stepped out of the bush braced for an attack,” Exuse me, but I believe you are trespassing.” He meowed respectfully.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old July 21st, 2018, 06:58 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Hunter heard a cat yowl and he sprinted closer and peered from a bush, spying supossidly, a tom and a she-cat. Hunter stepped out of the bush braced for an attack,” Exuse me, but I believe you are trespassing.” He meowed respectfully.
Lightning turned away from her sibling to look at Hunter. "We're so sorry. We didn't know we were trespassing in anyone's territory. We're so sorry if we disturbed you." replied the molly with a apologetic look. She glanced at her brother in anger.

Old July 21st, 2018, 07:01 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:

Lightning turned away from her sibling to look at Hunter. "We're so sorry. We didn't know we were trespassing in anyone's territory. We're so sorry if we disturbed you." replied the molly with a apologetic look. She glanced at her brother in anger.
Hunter was a friendly cat,” Oh you are fine.” He paused noticing that they looked tire,” As it’s getting dark soon, if you want to stay the night you can, but I’m not hunting for you. You’d have to make a nest, but I can offer a den to sleep in.”

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old July 22nd, 2018, 09:25 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Hunter was a friendly cat,” Oh you are fine.” He paused noticing that they looked tire,” As it’s getting dark soon, if you want to stay the night you can, but I’m not hunting for you. You’d have to make a nest, but I can offer a den to sleep in.”
Mouse looked at him with a shake of his head and began to walk away. Lightning looked at him with a growl. "You can leave if you want, but he's right it's getting dark." meowed the molly. Her brother stopped and looked at her.

Old July 22nd, 2018, 09:29 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:

Mouse looked at him with a shake of his head and began to walk away. Lightning looked at him with a growl. "You can leave if you want, but he's right it's getting dark." meowed the molly. Her brother stopped and looked at her.
He spoke up,” I know it’s not much of an offer, but it looks like it might rain later tonight and a study roof is always nice.” He added.