Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How does WCO see you?
Last post by hades.
Today 06:01 PM
just when i thought i...
by hades.
Last post by Bean
Today 05:53 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 05:43 PM
Claw Clash Combat...
by Bean
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 05:39 PM

Old June 2nd, 2018, 01:16 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: Where to go now? [Private]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

@Empress Of Evil

"Graceful" she complimented with a wink before looking up towards the treetops in wonder. What did she want to do? Swim? No... her fur would be a disaster after that. Perhaps take a stroll? What another dumb idea. As loners, they do that everyday so what would the difference be other than small talk? Oh how small talk was bothersome. How about a hunt? While it seemed promising, she didn't think that was good idea either. Hades could run off that way and they wouldn't be talking which was worse than small talk. "Hmmm," she hummed out loud. "How about I just travel with you for a bit," she asked. While it was similar to her walk idea, this was different. They'd be getting something he wanted to do while walking.
"I know." Was all Hades said in response to her compliment. Hades was a majestic cat, he wasn't clumsy and he made clear, calculated movements. He found himself to be impressive so he found little reason to be modest. If he was going to be complimented, he might as well accept it. His eyes were blank and bored, half closed as he waited from an order from the she-cat. Usually thr Egyptian Mau didn't take orders from anyone, but right now he just really didn't care. He was open to anything, he would do what she wanted to do as long as it sounded reasonable. After all, it wasn't as if he had anything else better to do. This was the one problem with the Dusk Syndicate's distruction. He had nothing to do anymore. At least back in the syndicate's camp he could've gotten found some weakling to pick on. Now the only thing he had to do was survive. There was no fun in that. Hades also had no idea of the territory around him so he didn't know what was out there. He could easily fall into some trap and hurt himself. Unfortunately there were no healers around, another problem with the fall of the Dusk Syndicate.

A frown of displeasure grew on his maw at the she-cat's suggestion. So he had to take the lead now? Ugh. He didn't want to think. For once, he just wanted to follow and go along with it. "Fine," he growled. He didn't move at first, because he needed to think about what he was actually going to do. He could go hunting. But then again he had just ate. He could find a source of water. Yes, that would be good. I think I'll scout the area around here, he thought. "Alright, how well do you know this area?" He asked the she-cat. Maybe he could save some time and find himself a tour guide.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old June 6th, 2018, 09:08 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

"I haven't traveled much around this area. I know some places, not a lot though," she responded, raising a brow in his direction. Why was he asking? Was he thinking about ditching her? He'd have to try harder than that! "Why do you ask, are you looking for something?" the dilute calico inquired instead. Her tail tip twitched a little in thought. What could he be looking for? Shelter? Food? No.. he wouldn't ask for that. It was quite appalling for her, even though what he was searching for was something obvious and normally came in large quantities.

@Empress Of Evil
Old June 7th, 2018, 03:57 AM

Quote:

"I haven't traveled much around this area. I know some places, not a lot though," she responded, raising a brow in his direction. Why was he asking? Was he thinking about ditching her? He'd have to try harder than that! "Why do you ask, are you looking for something?" the dilute calico inquired instead. Her tail tip twitched a little in thought. What could he be looking for? Shelter? Food? No.. he wouldn't ask for that. It was quite appalling for her, even though what he was searching for was something obvious and normally came in large quantities.

@Empress Of Evil
If he had the skill of it, the Egyptian Mau's eye would be twitching in annoyance. Well start knowing so I don't have to waste my time! He thought, pushing a growl back down his throat. He wouldn't want the she-cat to see that he was angry with her. She might get offended and he really did not want to deal with some outraged stranger right now. So he kept his expression emotionless and hardened like stone.
Why do I ask? Because I'm smart! "No." Yes. With that, Hades moved away from the she-cat in some random direction. He did not look back to check and see if she was following or not. He didn't really care. He just wanted to find some water before he started to thirst to death and this she-cat was doing nothing but wasting his time. The more he thought about finding water, the more he started to realise exactly how thirsty he was feeling.

Old June 13th, 2018, 10:49 PM
Just A Fossil

@Empress Of Evil
Ariella started to pad right behind him as he decided to take off in a random direction. "Why are you so bitter all the time?" She inquired, raising a brow. "I've been fairly nice to you, and yet you can't return the favor?" she continued, her fluffy tail tip twitching a little. "I understand that you might be bitter towards the cats that destroyed your home, but I'm not one of those cats," she spoke, her voice was mellow. She began to wonder if he'd even give her an answer to that question or if he would continue to be a grump and get her the silent treatment. Ariella wouldn't push too hard to get that answer, but she'd appreciate one.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old June 16th, 2018, 01:55 AM

Quote:

@Empress Of Evil
Ariella started to pad right behind him as he decided to take off in a random direction. "Why are you so bitter all the time?" She inquired, raising a brow. "I've been fairly nice to you, and yet you can't return the favor?" she continued, her fluffy tail tip twitching a little. "I understand that you might be bitter towards the cats that destroyed your home, but I'm not one of those cats," she spoke, her voice was mellow. She began to wonder if he'd even give her an answer to that question or if he would continue to be a grump and get her the silent treatment. Ariella wouldn't push too hard to get that answer, but she'd appreciate one.
The Egyptian Mau contemplated whether or not he should reply. He could think of a reason, but did he really want to respond? She would probably just continue to pry and he would never have a bit of peace and quiet. Hades knew that she was right. He was being bitter. If he were his normal self, he would not be so shut off. The normal Hades was confident and charming. He was manipulative and knew how to get what he wanted, but he wasn't his normal self. He had been affected by the things in his past and it was starting to show.
The former fighter's whiskers twitched in annoyance and he swallowed down an approaching growl. How many times had he had to do that in the past few minutes? Sighing, Hades slowed down to reply, but didn't look around. Maybe he would get lucky and she'd be satisfied with the reply he gave her. "I lost a few things in the past and it hurt." It was hard for him to say and usually he wouldn't say it, but she was a stranger. What harm could she do with this information? "But I wouldn't have been hurt if I'd kept my guard up so I might as well start again now," he growled. Illusion had taught him a good lesson.
Hades let out a humorless laugh. She thought that he was bitter towards the clans? Maybe he was a little, but that certainly wasn't the main reason for his bitterness. The clans were of little importance to him. He wasn't out for revenge for them. Things were as they usually were. If he stumbled across a clan cat he wouldn't hesitate to have a bit of fun and kill them, but he wasn't going to go out of his way to find them and then kill them.

Last edited by Empress Of Evil; June 16th, 2018 at 01:55 AM.
Old July 5th, 2018, 02:38 PM
Just A Fossil

@Empress Of Evil

Ariella blinked a few times at his response, slowing her pace as well to listen. While he clearly answered the question, she couldn't help but wonder why he thought that would be a good idea? Coming from a cat like her, she knew better. "Well maybe you shouldn't have your guard up. Pain comes and goes and you have to accept that with this life," she spoke, her tail lashed a few times. Honestly, she was almost frustrated that he thought like that. "It teaches us lessons, but shutting off everything and acting big and bad is what gets you killed out here. You came from a group of cats, you probably didn't have to worry about that so much, but out here... when you're alone, it'll get you killed, no doubt," she spoke rather sternly. She didn't know Hades very well at all, but felt the need to give him a good slap. Sometimes that's all that cats needed. "So maybe you should be more welcoming to things that come and go from your life because keeping it inside will make you self-destructive and this forest doesn't need another one of those cats," she spoke before he pace sped back up. She put about two tail-lengths between the two of them, her fur prickling as she calmed herself down. She shouldn't be getting so worked up over this, but she was. It was strange.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old July 20th, 2018, 05:19 AM

Quote:

@Empress Of Evil

Ariella blinked a few times at his response, slowing her pace as well to listen. While he clearly answered the question, she couldn't help but wonder why he thought that would be a good idea? Coming from a cat like her, she knew better. "Well maybe you shouldn't have your guard up. Pain comes and goes and you have to accept that with this life," she spoke, her tail lashed a few times. Honestly, she was almost frustrated that he thought like that. "It teaches us lessons, but shutting off everything and acting big and bad is what gets you killed out here. You came from a group of cats, you probably didn't have to worry about that so much, but out here... when you're alone, it'll get you killed, no doubt," she spoke rather sternly. She didn't know Hades very well at all, but felt the need to give him a good slap. Sometimes that's all that cats needed. "So maybe you should be more welcoming to things that come and go from your life because keeping it inside will make you self-destructive and this forest doesn't need another one of those cats," she spoke before he pace sped back up. She put about two tail-lengths between the two of them, her fur prickling as she calmed herself down. She shouldn't be getting so worked up over this, but she was. It was strange.

Hades' nose twitched in annoyance and his tail flicked. Who was this she-cat? Who did she think was? Why did she think she had the right to tell him what to do? It was moments like these where Hades wished that the Dusk Syndicate hadn't be disbanded. At least there he hadn't had to deal with cats like this one, no one had wanted to bother him. "I think I know that. But I don't want to accept it so I won't," he said, his voice calm but with a coldness to it. The Egyptian Mau couldn't even see why she cared about what he should accept and what he shouldn't.
As he made his way forward, he prayed to whatever might be up there and hoped that she wouldn't continue talking. Oh Illusion, why can't you be here? You were much more pleasant to be around than this she-cat, he thought and for a moment there was a pleading look in his eyes as he glanced up at the sky, a moment where he felt weak. He quickly wiped the look away and let his gaze harden once more. "I think I know that," he muttered to the she-cat as she mentioned lessons. "Why do you think I have my guard up? That's the lesson that pain taught me," he said, rolling his eyes. Honestly, didn't this she-cat have a brain? Didn't she have the common sense to realise these things?
Hades snorted at the last part of her lecture. "I was pretty much alone back when I was in the group. I would fend for myself and just one other cat. I didn't need anyone else because I knew how to take care of myself," he told the she-cat and gave her a dark glance.
The tom then let out a quiet sigh of relief. Finally she had stopped talking and his muscles relaxed. But then annoyingly enough, it turned out that he was wrong and the she-cat was still speaking. Just shut up already! Hades tried to ignore her, but she made it hard to with the words she chose. 'You should be more welcoming to things that come and go from your life' At those words the tom stopped. He turned around to face the she-cat. "No. Never again will I suffer through that. You don't get to decide what I allow into my life and what I don't. You don't understand what I went through." You don't understand that I let someone in too deep. You don't understand that I lost my only light. You don't understand that I can't be weak again.

Old July 20th, 2018, 08:18 PM
Just A Fossil

@Empress Of Evil

Ariella found herself rolling her eyes and letting her mouth mock what he was saying. This was the typical cat she found out here. An ignorant furball who 'had such a tough life, I don't want to repeat anything'. In fact, the she-cat, who had padded about 3-4 tail lengths ahead of him, whipped around to face him. Her tail was in the air and her eyes were suddenly very unsympathetic. "Just another stereotypical, ignorant tom-cat, I swear!" she commented, gaze narrowing with a huff.

Suddenly, she was a very different feline.

With her fluffy pelt, you could barely tell she was bristling. Ariella's tone became very mocking, as she placed a fake frown on her face, "You had it so rough, now you have to act like such a tough kitty to hide your insecurities," she continued, "I lost so-and-so, I lost everything, you don't understand me," she scoffed the ground beneath her. Pfft. The tone in her voice shifting to something more calm, sarcastic, insulting, "Guess what sweetheart, that's the joys of being a loner! You lose things. You have it tough. You're not the only one suffering so suck it up," she finished bluntly, letting out another huff and spinning back around to continue padding along. Her tail was straight in the air, head held high as she padded away from the tom, whether he chose to continue following was on him. She wasn't so sure she'd continue trying to be nice around him.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; July 20th, 2018 at 08:20 PM.
Old July 20th, 2018, 11:25 PM

Quote:

@Empress Of Evil

Ariella found herself rolling her eyes and letting her mouth mock what he was saying. This was the typical cat she found out here. An ignorant furball who 'had such a tough life, I don't want to repeat anything'. In fact, the she-cat, who had padded about 3-4 tail lengths ahead of him, whipped around to face him. Her tail was in the air and her eyes were suddenly very unsympathetic. "Just another stereotypical, ignorant tom-cat, I swear!" she commented, gaze narrowing with a huff.

Suddenly, she was a very different feline.

With her fluffy pelt, you could barely tell she was bristling. Ariella's tone became very mocking, as she placed a fake frown on her face, "You had it so rough, now you have to act like such a tough kitty to hide your insecurities," she continued, "I lost so-and-so, I lost everything, you don't understand me," she scoffed the ground beneath her. Pfft. The tone in her voice shifting to something more calm, sarcastic, insulting, "Guess what sweetheart, that's the joys of being a loner! You lose things. You have it tough. You're not the only one suffering so suck it up," she finished bluntly, letting out another huff and spinning back around to continue padding along. Her tail was straight in the air, head held high as she padded away from the tom, whether he chose to continue following was on him. She wasn't so sure she'd continue trying to be nice around him.
The former fighter could sense that the she-cat wasn’t pleased with him. He could tell that she was starting to be unkind now and she thought that everything he was saying was stupid. Why did she have to stick her nose into her business? Why did she care that he didn’t want to be hurt again? Was she trying to set him up? To make him hurt again? “Oh I’m sorry, I didn’t realise that I was just being a typical tom-cat. Usually I try really hard to be different and to please others,” he retorted back sarcastically. Normally, the former fighter wouldn’t speak with anything but a calm tone, yet this she-cat was basically forcing him to give back a little attitude.

Hades had a dangerous glint in his green hues and his unsheathed claws were digging into the ground below. This she-cat was really pushing it and he desperately wanted her to go away. Now I have to act tough?” He laughed. “Oh you silly she-cats, thinking you know everything about someone when you’ve only just met them.” Two could play at her game. “I’ve been tough since I was born. My parents left me when I was just a few moons old and I got picked up by a harsh group. I had no one and I had to fend for myself if I wanted something. I’m not trying to make you feel sympathetic for me, because not even I feel sympathetic for myself when I look back on my past. I liked having to fight the other cats for food. I liked killing cats when they became too bothersome. My point is, I’ve always been strong at heart. Never did I have to act or hide my insecurities, because I never had insecurities! I admit that I may have one now, but I don’t have to act like a tough cat to hide it. I am a strong cat!” Hades growled, somewhat surprised that he had allowed himself to get so worked up over such a small sentence.

“Yes I did lose ‘so and so’ and yes, you don’t understand me!” He snarled. “Look I get what you’re saying but I don’t see why you have to mock me when you truly don’t know what it’s been like for me. You’re not me, I’m not you, we’re going to have different opinions and I don’t see why you see any right to tell me what to do!”

As the she-cat huffed out her last sentence and padded away, Hades felt his paws following after her. He wasn’t done yet. He still had something to say. “Never did I say that I’m the only one suffering.” Where was she getting all these lies from? “All I said was that I lost some things and I have to make sure that my guard is up as it normally would be. I don’t see why you’re getting so offended over this just because I didn’t welcome you like a normal cat. Not everyone’s going to welcome you and you have to suck it up.” Using their words against them. It was one of Hades favourite things to do. Hades was almost certain that her anger was here just because he wasn’t giving her the attention she wanted. She was probably so used to stunning everyone and being fawned over. Well Hades wasn’t going to do that and she was probably just being petty. At least, that’s what he could see from his angry gaze. “And I don’t see why you think you know how I felt when I lost this thing. You can’t just believe that all cats are the same. Every cat is different and they will react differently to certain situations. No one gave you the right to tell others how they should react nor mock them for wanting to be strong.” Hades was speaking in a calm tone now, but disgust glittered in his eyes. She thought she knew everything but she didn’t. Even though Hades didn’t socialise much, Hades knew that different cats behaved and reacted differently. After moons of observing the cats in the Dusk Syndicate, Hades had noticed all the little details and absorbed all the information. The she-cat might know some things, but he knew some stuff too.

Old July 21st, 2018, 10:32 PM
Just A Fossil

@Empress Of Evil

That was exactly the reaction Ariella was hoping for. Sure, she was still aggravated, but this just caused her satisfaction. She hit the soft spot. The spot that would always make this tom crack. She would use this later if they were to ever talk again. Still walking, her tail waved in the air and her head turned so she could give the tom a side glance, offering a small smirk. Suddenly, her demeanor changed again. She wasn't the same cat as before, but she was definitely still sarcastic and blunt.

"Aww look at you opening up and getting defensive of someone's opinion," she half-purred in a very satisfied tone. "Big bad kitty laying out some of his past on me, now doesn't that lift some weight off your shoulders?" she spoke, turning her head now to face forward with a sharp gleam in her hues. "Don't worry sweetheart, I do suck it up because I know that things don't always work out. I'm not getting offended, maybe a little worked up is all? Definitely not because some roughed up tom didn't greet me happily. Do you know how many nice loners there are? Like none, so don't worry about that," she continued in that tone, continuing to pad along. The sound of a stream was starting to vaguely be heard.

Ariella thought about her next set of words, slowing her pace a little as she went. "By the way, it seems like all you toms take things the same way. Something bad happens and suddenly all of you have to shut out the world to look tough. I don't believe I've ever met a feline that openly expresses what they're feeling. You all think shutting out the world is the answer, when you need to embrace it. One day you'll realize this and feel bad that you wanted to get defensive to a she-cat you'll probably never talk to again," as she finished this statement, Ariella let out a small giggle, her pace picking back up to keep a distance between her and Hades.

Hades' entire argument seemed to be skipped as Ariella picked out the parts she had wanted to hear and responded to. She didn't address the whole thing and some of the things he did say, did make her blood boil a little. However, she was going to keep a calmish temperament so he didn't get the satisfaction of her anger.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL