Today 11:35 AM

Old April 10th, 2024, 10:46 AM
alastor my darling~

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly
Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Windflowerpaw
23/100

tags; ( @Starphobia ; Springblossom , @SeonghwasBunnyEars ; Fallenmoon )

she/they / shadowclan apprentice / mood switches

Windflowerpaw nodded and followed Springblossom back to camp. She hummed on her way there, flicking her tail.

(+2 dandelions, carrying 2/5)

Old April 10th, 2024, 02:34 PM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, German, Korean and some others
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyx View Post

Windflowerpaw
23/100

tags; ( @Starphobia ; Springblossom , @SeonghwasBunnyEars ; Fallenmoon )

she/they / shadowclan apprentice / mood switches

Windflowerpaw nodded and followed Springblossom back to camp. She hummed on her way there, flicking her tail.

(+2 dandelions, carrying 2/5)

Fallenmoon was looking down with his eyes closed as he tried to ignore the slight headache he had trying to remember the dandelion, and didn't know to follow

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old April 10th, 2024, 06:24 PM

My Mood: Dead

Honeybite gave a soft and appreciative nod at Midnightpaw's enthusiasm.
Enthusiasm was good, made the lessons more likely to stick.
She turned, facing the tree she wished to climb, but turning her head in a way that the apprentice could still hear her clearly.
"We'll start with a standing climb. You find a tree you wish to scale, and place your paws upon the bark, like so."
She let her paws approach the tree, and once there was no more space, she heaved her lithe frame to stand on her back paws, the front two with their pads placed flush against the bark. She gripped her claws to steady herself and she brought her back end up so that she was standing almost entirely straight, and her body was almost level with the tree.
Her pale yellow eyes flickered to find the apprentice.
"If standing on your hind legs is as awkward for you as it is for me, use your claws to hold yourself up and catch your balance as you prepare."
Her tail swept behind her, and the tip of it curled from Midnightpaw to herself twice, indicating for her to approach as she allowed her front paws to hit the ground, before turning to once again face the green eyes cat.
"Find a place to replicate what I showed you. When you are comfortable with this stance, I will take up beside you again and show you the next step."

[ @Omari ]

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old April 11th, 2024, 01:46 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Moonmeadow
| She/they | ShC warrior | Moons: 21 | Purrks: Shadow Fiend |Beefed Up Tier 1 |

Moonmeadow had been a bit surprised at being approached by Mossfreckle about emergency herb collection but wasted no time before they were bounding out of camp and rushing towards the Icy Heartlands. There was no need to go all the way, cobwebs were not found solely in the heartlands but they would have better luck in the direction they thought. Sure enough it wasn’t long before the warrior spotted some of the silky threads that she was searching for. Not as much as she would’ve liked though so while they turned tail to start back to camp they kept their sickly green eyes sweeping through the terrain around them as they made it back to camp.

They found some more, tangled in the branches of a shrub that Moonmeadow swiftly added with her pawful. They nodded to no on in particular as they felt more satisfied with the amount and focused on getting back to camp now. They padded back into camp and beelined to the medicine den. Took a few steps on and let the medicine apprentice know of Moonmeadow’s, and more importantly the cobwebs, arrival. “Back, got the cobwebs as requested.

[ +5 Cobwebs ]
[ @ellie - Mossfreckle ]
[ Hopefully this is fine /w\ a small MoonFreckle interaction for reasoning ]

Moonmeadow gif made by ramen!
Old April 12th, 2024, 10:18 PM

Sootspirt trotted through the clearing stopping at a good clearing to talk to her new apprentice. She stopped and sat down giving her time to catch up. Ideally she had wanted to take the apprentice on a tour of the territory but when Sootspirit saw the apprentice's leg she decided she would access how Twistedpaw could handle n ping with it before traveling too far. Hunting was also an important task. She wondered to herself why she was given an apprentice with a deformity as her first one, it was a daunting task. But she shook her fear away. Sootspirt had to give Twistedpaw a chance before she judged her.

" I need to ask you this before we start our hunting lesson. Do you think your leg holds you back?" She mewed bluntly. "I think I will show you the hunting techniques as they are done correctly but do not be discouraged if you cannot do them exactly that way. I need to see how you move. Even if you have to move differently I think we can find hunting techniques that work for you." She mewed

@Katiethewolfchild

Last edited by Maybi; April 12th, 2024 at 10:20 PM. Reason: Fixed tags
Old April 14th, 2024, 03:41 PM
dancing in the moonlight

Bump Policy: 3 days (1 day time sensitive)

starlingstreak

tilting her head towards iceclaw, starlingstreak blinked. he seemed to be intimidating, or at least trying to intimidate her. ha, she was a performer, skilled at keeping calm, she would never fall victim to such feeble tactics. ”ah, give them time, they’re new.” she would not be bullied by his menace! she was power. she was grace. and she would not be forced to leave this space without her apprentice. and the other one.

hawkbite spoke up again and she turned towards him, faced with the site of heronpaw bothering him. stars above, that was not supposed to happen. skipping over to hear the end of their conversation, starlingstreak wanted to cry. her first time leading a patrol and it was all falling apart. well, the show must go on. “grab your sister, let’s get going.”

and there the sister was, almost as if she had known she would be called. well, they were sisters, who knew what sort of telepathy that entailed. with the appearance of wispypaw, she grinned once more, brimming with enthusiasm. “alright, alright! let us continue onwards!”

finally making it out to the territory, she turned with a flourish. “we’ll split up here. meet back when you have enough prey. iceclaw, if you’ll give wispypaw a lesson, or review whatever you taught so far, that’d be lovely. otherwise, heron, mire, are you ready to learn?”

splitting off to the left, far enough from iceclaw to not bother him and his hunting, she spoke again. [/b] “we’ll start with something simple, do either of you know your hunters’ crouch?”[/b]

[ @Starphobia - @Eden - @stag - @taillow ]

that's all folks

unless?

rose stole carmen's identity

Last edited by carmen; April 14th, 2024 at 03:41 PM.
Old April 14th, 2024, 09:23 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosBringer. View Post
Cryingelk(19/100)

Cryingelk twisted his body around quickly when he heard Dawnstar behind him his fur bristling. Once he saw it was Dawnstar, his fur lay flat and he sighed in relief. The apprentice nodded and dug a small hole to drop the prey in then buried it. Cryingelk padded after Dawnstar quickly, keeping his ears pricked and his senses alert. He felt mud sunk in between his toes, a grimace painted across his face. He glanced at Dawnstar and noddedz opening his mouth to let in the scents of his new home.

Cryingelk balanced his weight as he slowly stalked across the muddy floor. He felt like he was walking in gross, fox-dung filled water. He saw a frog and stop dead in his tracks, his eyes fixed on the frog. It had it's back facing to him, and he stalked forward, stopping whenever it moved. Cryingelk got a fox-length away when the frog saw him, leaping away. The tom shot forward, slidding a little bit before slamming his paw down onto it, hooking his claws in it's skin and pulling it backwards. With a short hiss, he snapped his teeth around the creature and killed it.
[My bad for the late reply, I thought I had replied to this]
Dawnstar observed Cryingelk's frog-hunting attempt and admitted it wasn't too bad. It could have been worse. He caught the frog though. Padding over to the apprentice, she grunted in acceptance. "Well, you caught it. Your technique could use a little work, but, all in all, not bad."She meowed, eyeing the dead frog.

"You've proven you can hunt around here, you know the territory." Dawnstar quietly began listing off what he needed to learn to become a full warrior. "Your stealth's not bad, I'll have to check how well you fight, but that can be later. Grab what you caught, we're heading back to camp." She ordered. Once she was assured that Cryingelk could handle himself in a battle, she could move him to the warrior den.

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old April 15th, 2024, 12:01 PM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Bored

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Iceclaw
Blind white furred tom with pale blue, almost white, siamese points and long, non-sheathable claws. They’re cold! Perhaps they’re ice?
He/Him | 42 Moons | ...
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

(Fixed Iceclaw's age because I wasn't aware it was still at 39 )

Iceclaw flashed an unreadable look at Starlingstreak, though it was less aggressive than prior. With a slightly irritated huff, he nodded, averting his gaze.

"Fine." Iceclaw glanced over to Wispypaw, or, at least where he thought WIspypaw was. The apprentice's scent was recognisable. "... You ready?" He said icily, flicking his tail impatiently. Based on the things he'd heard, his new apprentice was also blind. It would be hard to both of them, but iceclaw was determined to shape the young apprentice into a respectable warrior. His eyes narrowed as he realised training the apprentice would be hard. He wasn't born blind, after all, he learned how to fight and hunt later in his warrior life. He didn't know how to start off the teaching.

Well. I'll make it work. He decided, flicking his ear and waiting for Wispypaw's response.

{ @Eden - @stag - @taillow - @carmen }
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!

Last edited by Starphobia; April 15th, 2024 at 12:02 PM.
Old April 16th, 2024, 11:31 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

[Hawkbite]
Enforcer Commander
Shadow Fiend | Agatha Kitty

Following naming the winners of the event he'd just hosted, Hawkbite had singled out Moonmeadow and gestured for the molly to follow along after him. Silently, the Commander led the duo out into the territory, his tail swishing with thought as he contemplated how to word his suggestion.

Coming to a shady pine tree, Hawkbite turned to face the warrior and sat down with his tail wrapped tightly over his paws. He studied the she-cat for a moment, waiting for her to get settled before he'd continue.

"Again, congrats on your win," Hawkbite began, his tail tip twitching on his paws as he thought to himself a moment. "How do you feel about becoming an Enforcer?" The question was direct, his expression unwavering and not suggesting anything. He merely searched for her answer and waited as she processed.

@Dolomedes - Moonmeadow

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old Yesterday, 01:49 AM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Whenever!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuspiciousMindz View Post

[Hawkbite]
Enforcer Commander
Shadow Fiend | Agatha Kitty

Following naming the winners of the event he'd just hosted, Hawkbite had singled out Moonmeadow and gestured for the molly to follow along after him. Silently, the Commander led the duo out into the territory, his tail swishing with thought as he contemplated how to word his suggestion.

Coming to a shady pine tree, Hawkbite turned to face the warrior and sat down with his tail wrapped tightly over his paws. He studied the she-cat for a moment, waiting for her to get settled before he'd continue.

"Again, congrats on your win," Hawkbite began, his tail tip twitching on his paws as he thought to himself a moment. "How do you feel about becoming an Enforcer?" The question was direct, his expression unwavering and not suggesting anything. He merely searched for her answer and waited as she processed.

@Dolomedes - Moonmeadow

Moonmeadow
| She/they | ShC warrior | Moons: 21 | Purrks: Shadow Fiend |Beefed Up Tier 1 |

Moonmeadow cheered out when they heard the call of Hawkbite ending the final round. Yes! That's how it's done alright! The warrior squeezed out from the tree roots that lined the camp and shook out their fur, keeping an ear on Hawkbite as he went through the last few things. As she picked some of the remnants of the tree bark that stuck to their fur, Moonmeadow cleaned swiftly before coming forth to gather around Hawkbite as directed. Other apprentices and kits joined but...ummm...no other warriors, surely her fellow warriors had a bit more in them? Maybe they weren't taking it as seriously because it was a game, lazy in Moonmeadow's opinion, but they won so they weren't going to complain much. She smiled and purred as Hawkbit listed the apprentices that won and offered a pleased swoosh of their tail.

Then Hawkbite signed her out, likely for being the only warrior and asked to have her follow. Moonmeadow smiled and nodded with a small 'sure thing,' before she was on her paws and following the enforcer out of camp and into the territory. When they finally slowed to a stop, the walk having left Moonmeadow wondering what kind of prize Hawkbite was going to offer her, under the shade of a pine tree the enforcer sat. Moonmeadow copied and gave the enforcer a smile, "What's so secret abou-"

Oh, Oh!! Moonmeadow certainly wasn't expecting such a question. Though, the question as it was being asked after a game of seek was kind of a bit silly. "Me being an enforcer? Now that's a thought, isn't it." Moonmeadow thought about it, being an enforcer around camp. It would mean that she could do better about taking care of apprentice training concerns, and being able to help around camp in ways that they previously couldn't, but there was no way that she was being offered such a thing, right? Moonmeadow wasn't as talented a warrior as Hawkbite or Mistlewhisker or Darkfall or any of the enforcers. Surely not, Moonmeadow almost hoped she wouldn't because while recognition was nice, Moonmeadow had only ever done her job and then helped out as she could, that should be the low bar for warriors. She took a breath, starting slowly, "Well, I suppose that I never thought of myself as anything other than a warrior, and as much as I would like to be an enforcer, being able to help in ways I couldn't before, I just...I don't know, it feels almost wrong to be rewarded for something that I feel should be the average for a warrior, you know? Almost like, I shouldn't even be considered for such a position...but I would love to be one if you see me fit."

Moonmeadow gif made by ramen!

Last edited by Dolomedes; Yesterday at 01:51 AM.