Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > StarClan

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Medicine Cat's Den
by Lillith
Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 04:14 PM
‘Honey Skies Hiding...
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 04:07 PM
ThunderClan Medicine Cat's...
by dino.
Last post by Omari
Today 04:06 PM
RiverClan New Character...
Last post by chickadee
Today 04:01 PM
✩Star's Ref Sheet World✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:56 PM

Old October 3rd, 2016, 11:48 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default StarClan Territory

Old October 10th, 2016, 11:28 AM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: StarClan Territory

(First! @Suspiciousmindz : there's no StC dreams forum topic, so Ima post here.)
Heatherbird's jaw lowered to the ground as she heard Cobraspirit's echoing words. The fragments of his sentences still replayed in her mind: "...news that you may not wish to hear." The tom's tone was gentle, but had a note of honesty in them. A cruel kind of honesty that would break the queen's heart into pieces.
What news was there to learn? One of Frogspirit, her past mate? One of her destiny? One of her kit's destinies? The news must be ugly enough to trouble Cobraspirit and whisk her into a dream.
But of course she would want to hear the news. No matter how cruel it could be, fate was going to happen, and she might as well hear it sooner than later. Opening her mouth to answer, though, was another story. A brief hesitation played on the molly's lips, and she half-stuttered out the response. "I-I'm ready to hear it."

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::

Old October 10th, 2016, 05:57 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

The starry ebony tom-cat dipped his head towards Heatherbird, giving her a long look before he decided to continue. If he were to give the news before she was bound to wake up, it would have to be now. With a deep breath Cobraspirit braced himself for her reaction. "I don't wish to trouble you or upset you in anyway. It is Starclan's will that we must soon have Patchkit join our ranks," The tom-cat paused allowing her to take that information in. He understood what it meant to lose a brother, but for a queen to lose a kit... that was something he'd never understand. "Patchkit may not have a chance to be a warrior, but I promise I'll take good care of him here in the stars," Cobraspirit finished. His voice never cracked or hesitated. It may be heartbreaking to say, but the ebony feline would rather Heatherbird know and be prepared than allow her to lose a kit overnight... whenever that may be.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old October 10th, 2016, 08:40 PM

Heatherbird listened to Cobraspirit's words, and felt her throats draw tight with each statement. She could hardly breath; it was like she was suffocating. "W-w-what?" The queen asked. It was more of a statement than a question, and she didn't allow the StarClan warrior to answer. "Why him...?" Her words were quiet and serious. She already convinced herself-a mere five minutes ago- that Patchkit would survive. It must have been fate that the exact opposite would happen.
Fate, cruel fate. The queen could almost feel her heart break into a million pieces. "Patchkit is so young." She sobbed, trying her hardest to have control over her emotions. "He shouldn't pass away so early. This is so cruel." Her eyes blinked back the formation of tears.
Her mind relished a memory of Patchkit suckling her; the way his little heart pounded; the way he squirmed every so often. She never believed that these things would be so important to her. Soon enough, all of it would be gone. Whisked away like the wind.

Old October 11th, 2016, 01:30 AM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

"Oh Heatherbird," The ebony tom-cat began to speak. He wasn't sure how to comfort her, although within the moments she took to react, he had moved closer to her, resting his tail upon her shoulders gently and letting her grieve. Although Patchkit was still laying in the nest when she would wake up. He didn't mention it, not wanting her to snap on him, although he'd understand if she did. Cobraspirit was quite surprised that the she-cat hadn't asked a whirl or questions or denied it. That was normally the case.

The starry warrior gave Heatherbird a soft lick on her ear before drawing away. A sort of mist formed around his paws and he knew it was time for Heatherbird to leave. She was waking up and he couldn't stop her. "Please try to understand Heatherbird. I mean not to hurt you," the tom-cat paused, aware that his figure was beginning to fade into the territory. "Frogspirit will help you through this," Cobraspirit promised with sadness clouding his yellow hues. "Spend time with Patchkit now, he loves your attention more than you know,"

Cobraspirit's outline faded away. The last to disappear were his yellow hues and the white star on his chest. The starry warrior was gone.

[To The Nursery Now?]

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old October 11th, 2016, 05:12 PM

{Ok. I'll post in the nursery.}

Old October 12th, 2016, 08:41 AM
Confuzzled Weirdo

My Mood: Psychedelic

(Yeah, lets just post here for dreams.) "Hello, mom." he said with a weird sort of calmness. This place gave him such a feeling of wiseness and tranquility. "Do not worry, Olivestone. Treesight has taught me much. I am okay. Take care of the others, for you only have so much time with them.'
Old October 12th, 2016, 02:46 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by man132435 View Post
(Yeah, lets just post here for dreams.) "Hello, mom." he said with a weird sort of calmness. This place gave him such a feeling of wiseness and tranquility. "Do not worry, Olivestone. Treesight has taught me much. I am okay. Take care of the others, for you only have so much time with them.'
Tree sight stood back and watched as the young kit spoke to his mother. She nodded approvingly at him.

"The Future Belongs To Those Who Change It." -??
"Most people want to kill me after they talk to me."- Prince Jaron, The Ascendence Trilogy
"Does it count as saving someone's life if you just refrain from killing them?" -??
Old October 27th, 2016, 08:26 PM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

@Zero to Hero

Perking her ears as she heard the tom greet her and her orbs opened again. Mistpaw turned to look at Royalwatcher, the first thing she took in was his sleepy appearance. She gave him a small amused smile at the sight. "I'm sorry for bothering you," she mewed. The apprentice hesitated for a moment and knew that she should continue and probably talk about her reasons for coming to Starclan and wishing to speak with Royalwatcher. "D-did you see the fight?" She didn't bother to specify - there had only been one fight that she was a part of since she last saw her starry mentor. Despite not wanting to talk about it, Mistpaw knew that it was probably best if she did. And Royalwatcher was probably the best person to talk to about it.

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛
Old October 30th, 2016, 02:31 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexict View Post
@Zero to Hero

Perking her ears as she heard the tom greet her and her orbs opened again. Mistpaw turned to look at Royalwatcher, the first thing she took in was his sleepy appearance. She gave him a small amused smile at the sight. "I'm sorry for bothering you," she mewed. The apprentice hesitated for a moment and knew that she should continue and probably talk about her reasons for coming to Starclan and wishing to speak with Royalwatcher. "D-did you see the fight?" She didn't bother to specify - there had only been one fight that she was a part of since she last saw her starry mentor. Despite not wanting to talk about it, Mistpaw knew that it was probably best if she did. And Royalwatcher was probably the best person to talk to about it.
Royalwatcher shook his head at her first few words. "It's fine, totally fine," He meowed, sitting and beginning to groom his pelt. The warrior paused, though, when the she-cat almost immediately brought up the fight she had had with her brother. He hadn't expected her to bring it up so soon. "Yeah, I saw," He responded cautiously, not knowing what she really expected him to say. "I saw everything, the arguing, the physical portion, everything." The tom sat up straight, leaning back on his haunches a bit. "Just so you know, I'm not particularly mad at you or anything. I'm proud that you resisted your previous training." He brought his gaze up to meet hers, his eyes curious. "But, talk to me. Tell me your feelings on the matter."

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!