Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > StarClan

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Q & A! (With my...
Last post by Bean
Today 04:17 PM
RiverClan New Character...
Last post by leopard.
Today 04:17 PM
WindClan Medicine Cat's Den
by Lillith
Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 04:14 PM
‘Honey Skies Hiding...
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 04:07 PM
ThunderClan Medicine Cat's...
by dino.
Last post by Omari
Today 04:06 PM

Old November 6th, 2017, 07:06 AM
Open to RP Whenever

My Mood: In Love

Default Re: StarClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLittleRobin View Post
Ripplewhisker watched the two mates in a respectful silence from his position by the glistening pond, his tail swishing back and forth behind him. The black-furred tomcat was silent as well as Talonfang spoke to him in a softened tone, nuzzling her mate to comfort his pained whimpers and the guilt that flooded his poor heart. He smiled weakly as she told him that she loved him as well but soon grew scared and a bit anxious as the shecat backed away from him, it even surprised Ripplewhisker slightly, but he kept his mouth shut. Sproutwhisker looked to his mate now as she looked at him straight in his icy blue-hued eyes as she showed not sadness in her gaze, but determination and strength. “Fall in love again? How could-” He began, but she then spoke more that immediately made him shut up as his ears laid flat against his head. The large maine coon could see what Talonfang was doing and even though it appeared to be a bit on the harsher side, she was doing him a favor more like it - helping him move on from her faster and being able to be happy with their kittens. Despite this, however, Ripplewhisker now could only wonder if his son would heed her advice in the end as he watched the black-furred tomcat dip his head to Talonfang. “Yes, dear, I will raise them to be strong and brave, just like you.” He said this with as much honor as he could manage, but it was not hard to tell that he was avoiding her talk of falling in love again and having a second mate.
"And find a new mate," she added. It pained her to be so harsh but it was the way she knew. ( sorry for the short response) ( is in class)
Old November 18th, 2017, 09:49 AM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarredSecrets View Post

"And find a new mate," she added. It pained her to be so harsh but it was the way she knew. ( sorry for the short response) ( is in class)
“I don’t need a new mate.” Sproutwhisker murmured under his breath as he shook his head softly and looked his beloved Talonfang in the eyes, “I only love you. You are the mother of my children and the only shecat that is the light of my life.” The black-furred tomcat blinked up at her with a certain sadness within his icy blue-hued gaze before he looked down at his paws for a moment in silence. He didn’t want this to happen, why did this have to happen? The young warrior knew that she wanted him to be happy, but how could he be happy without her by his side now? Their kittens would grow up without knowing the warmth of their mother and he would no longer awake to her sweetened scent. “If I fell in love with someone else, I would certainly feel like I was being disloyal to you, my love.” Ripplewhisker, who was watching nearby in utter silence, gave a softened sigh and solemnly shook his head as he looked up for a few seconds, knowing this feeling all too well. After losing his precious Swallowstorm, he never found someone else or even attempted to - his heart had belonged to that tomcat and still did, even though they were no longer mates. He did not wish to love anyone else besides his own adopted son these days, but despite all of that, he knew why Talonfang was doing this overall.
Old November 18th, 2017, 02:40 PM
Open to RP Whenever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryder View Post
“I don’t need a new mate.” Sproutwhisker murmured under his breath as he shook his head softly and looked his beloved Talonfang in the eyes, “I only love you. You are the mother of my children and the only shecat that is the light of my life.” The black-furred tomcat blinked up at her with a certain sadness within his icy blue-hued gaze before he looked down at his paws for a moment in silence. He didn’t want this to happen, why did this have to happen? The young warrior knew that she wanted him to be happy, but how could he be happy without her by his side now? Their kittens would grow up without knowing the warmth of their mother and he would no longer awake to her sweetened scent. “If I fell in love with someone else, I would certainly feel like I was being disloyal to you, my love.” Ripplewhisker, who was watching nearby in utter silence, gave a softened sigh and solemnly shook his head as he looked up for a few seconds, knowing this feeling all too well. After losing his precious Swallowstorm, he never found someone else or even attempted to - his heart had belonged to that tomcat and still did, even though they were no longer mates. He did not wish to love anyone else besides his own adopted son these days, but despite all of that, he knew why Talonfang was doing this overall.
Talonfang chuckled and shook her head. "It is impossible for me to think of you, Sproutwhisker, as disloyal," she nuzzled him and smiled kindly. "My beloved, keep my memory alive, tell our kits of the days we did spend together. Hopefully, you'll meet another cat to resume my place in your heart," she turned and winked at Ripplewhisker and hoped he understood. She loved this tom dearly and the pain of leaving her family didn't seem as bad now. She could watch her family from a birds eye view. She could watch them be apprenticed, receive their warrior names, have mates of their own, and eventually welcome them into StarClan."Now Sproutwhisker, you of all cats know I won't take no for an answer," she gave him one of her goofy smiles and her eyes sparkled with love.
Old November 19th, 2017, 05:11 AM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarredSecrets View Post

Talonfang chuckled and shook her head. "It is impossible for me to think of you, Sproutwhisker, as disloyal," she nuzzled him and smiled kindly. "My beloved, keep my memory alive, tell our kits of the days we did spend together. Hopefully, you'll meet another cat to resume my place in your heart," she turned and winked at Ripplewhisker and hoped he understood. She loved this tom dearly and the pain of leaving her family didn't seem as bad now. She could watch her family from a birds eye view. She could watch them be apprenticed, receive their warrior names, have mates of their own, and eventually welcome them into StarClan."Now Sproutwhisker, you of all cats know I won't take no for an answer," she gave him one of her goofy smiles and her eyes sparkled with love.
Ripplewhisker knew that this would be difficult for Sproutwhisker in the coming moons that were set out before him, having to raise their kittens alone and not being able to answer their questions about what happened to their mother because he did not know what to tell them without being painfully truthful altogether. The large tomcat wished that he could still be alive and help his adopted son raise his children, be the grandfather that they deserve to know and not only hear about through stories. The young dark-furred male let another tear fall from his face as Talonfang nuzzled him, not knowing when would be the next time that he would be able to feel his beloved’s softened fur and hear her sweetened voice. “I’m glad you don’t.” He quietly admitted, knowing that moons had been shared between them where the warrior had worked hard to show her that he was worth her time and love. “I will tell them grand stories of their brave and adoring mother.” Sproutwhisker promised, blinking at her for another moment, “I will make sure they know that they had a mother that loved them, each and every one of them without hesitation.” He was silent again when she mentioned finding another cat to take her place, but instead of denying it this time, the blue-eyed tomcat nodded. The large maine coon saw her wink at him and Ripplewhisker could only dip his head with agreement. He wanted what was best for Sprout, just like Talonfang. He did not deserve to die of a broken heart like he had so long ago. The grey-and-white-furred warrior glanced off into the pool of water for a few seconds, his ears twitching is dismay. “It is almost time for you to return home.” He said to his adopted son, seeing that it was getting close to daylight in the Riverclan camp. Sproutwhisker glanced back at his father and gave a small sigh before turning back to his beautiful mate. “I know you won’t, my love, you were always so determined and strong ever since the day I met you.” He said with a softened smile, “I will do my best to make you proud and I will also be certain to join you here someday.” Her goofy smile could only make his smile stay, being such a wonderful sight for the male now.
Old November 19th, 2017, 06:57 AM
Open to RP Whenever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryder View Post
Ripplewhisker knew that this would be difficult for Sproutwhisker in the coming moons that were set out before him, having to raise their kittens alone and not being able to answer their questions about what happened to their mother because he did not know what to tell them without being painfully truthful altogether. The large tomcat wished that he could still be alive and help his adopted son raise his children, be the grandfather that they deserve to know and not only hear about through stories. The young dark-furred male let another tear fall from his face as Talonfang nuzzled him, not knowing when would be the next time that he would be able to feel his beloved’s softened fur and hear her sweetened voice. “I’m glad you don’t.” He quietly admitted, knowing that moons had been shared between them where the warrior had worked hard to show her that he was worth her time and love. “I will tell them grand stories of their brave and adoring mother.” Sproutwhisker promised, blinking at her for another moment, “I will make sure they know that they had a mother that loved them, each and every one of them without hesitation.” He was silent again when she mentioned finding another cat to take her place, but instead of denying it this time, the blue-eyed tomcat nodded. The large maine coon saw her wink at him and Ripplewhisker could only dip his head with agreement. He wanted what was best for Sprout, just like Talonfang. He did not deserve to die of a broken heart like he had so long ago. The grey-and-white-furred warrior glanced off into the pool of water for a few seconds, his ears twitching is dismay. “It is almost time for you to return home.” He said to his adopted son, seeing that it was getting close to daylight in the Riverclan camp. Sproutwhisker glanced back at his father and gave a small sigh before turning back to his beautiful mate. “I know you won’t, my love, you were always so determined and strong ever since the day I met you.” He said with a softened smile, “I will do my best to make you proud and I will also be certain to join you here someday.” Her goofy smile could only make his smile stay, being such a wonderful sight for the male now.
The black and white shecat nuzzled her mate one last time before smiling and pulling away. "Until next time my love," she said and touched her nose to his. It was all she could do to not break out in tears but she had to be strong. Strong for herself and for her mate. She pulled away one last time and looked at him with eyes full of love and strength. (Can I help pick out Sproutwhisker 's new mate?! If not I'll just watch XD )
Old November 30th, 2017, 10:41 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

One minute the medicine cat's eyes had been closed, the next she was waking up in an unfamiliar place. Something seemed off about it - until her eyes adjusted some and she realized she was standing in StarClan. The she cat looked around, her expression somewhat soft. "Why am I here?" She spoke out loud, hoping for an answer from anyone. Surely she wasn't... dead, right? The last thing she remembered was talking to Cedarflower about Ivypaw, letting her know she could take the body. If the she cat wanted to, she could bury her daughter. Caliapaw knew that she would probably have left that duty to someone else, had it been her own daughter. Thank goodness she would never know the pain of losing a kit, or having kits. She didn't want to go through having kits at all. And she wouldn't have to, because medicine cats weren't supposed to have kits. One of the perks, she supposed. Caliapaw thought back through what had happened. Ivypaw... had died. She'd talked to Cedarflower. She'd confined Foxpaw to the den. She had done all of this, but she couldn't remember any pain. Perhaps she wasn't dead, then. But if she wasn't - then why was she here? She didn't want to be here. Caliapaw had nothing against StarClan normally, but she was angry with them at the moment because they had taken her mentor from her.

@~rattlesnake~

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old December 6th, 2017, 06:46 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

@Mad King

Shinefang's first clue that he was back in Starlan territory again came when he felt a light and sweet-smell breeze rolled over him and moved his pelt. Normally that didn't happen while he was tucked inside his den. Groaning, he opened his eye and sat up. Here he was again among the lush, rolling fields of Starclan. "Really? This is the third time I've been here in a moon," the golden-furred old tomcat grumbled. He glanced around expecting to see Slatepelt's shimmering form but it seemed for once he was alone. "I know I've said something like this everytime now, but just to reiterate, if I'm dead I'll make the face of the next cat I see as ugly as mine," he remarked in shout, cast his remaining eye around. This place was a lot more eerie when it was just him.

Old December 7th, 2017, 10:26 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

@Charmer

"You should get used to it," came the voice of a tom as he emerged from the surrounding brush. He walked with a limp, putting more weight on his left hind-leg with each step. "Being a medicine cat requires you to have these nightmares when you least want them. You don't have to be dead to get 'em."

The tom in question was the color of gold ore, with eyes that matched his pelt. His body was littered with scars, a particularly long one running from the blade of his left shoulder to his flank. He was fairly stocky, well-built for combat though his damaged leg made it evident he was no longer able to maintain the duties of a warrior. The deciding factor that made him take the path of a medicine cat, single-pawedly stripping away his dreams of being one of ShadowClan's best warriors.

His dark gaze was set on the living male. "To be blunt, I'm not sure why they sent me to you instead of directing you to the scrawny WindClan healer or the blind ThunderClan elder. I imagine they would be able to assist you with everything you need to know long-term, but unfortunately for us both our ancestors aren't competent in the slightest."

wolfhive
Old December 7th, 2017, 08:03 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad King View Post
@Charmer

"You should get used to it," came the voice of a tom as he emerged from the surrounding brush. He walked with a limp, putting more weight on his left hind-leg with each step. "Being a medicine cat requires you to have these nightmares when you least want them. You don't have to be dead to get 'em."

The tom in question was the color of gold ore, with eyes that matched his pelt. His body was littered with scars, a particularly long one running from the blade of his left shoulder to his flank. He was fairly stocky, well-built for combat though his damaged leg made it evident he was no longer able to maintain the duties of a warrior. The deciding factor that made him take the path of a medicine cat, single-pawedly stripping away his dreams of being one of ShadowClan's best warriors.

His dark gaze was set on the living male. "To be blunt, I'm not sure why they sent me to you instead of directing you to the scrawny WindClan healer or the blind ThunderClan elder. I imagine they would be able to assist you with everything you need to know long-term, but unfortunately for us both our ancestors aren't competent in the slightest."
Shinefang heard a voice a the faint rustle of leaves as a tom emerged. As he studied the cat he flicked one of his shredded ears. It seems some cat beat me to it, he thought to himself. The cat had a pelt color very close to his own, also scarred up like a cat who had seen more than his fair share of bloody battles. He was limping too, an old injury from the way he walked without wincing. He had one more eye than Shinefang though. Lucky him. The Skyclan medicine cat turned to face the newcomer and feigned a glance to either side as if confirming where he was. "I hate to tell you this, Sparklepelt, when you're living in the sky, Starclan stops being a they and starts being a you. Still, I guess it beats the alternative, right?" Shinefang let his tail swish casually behind him. "Since you're talking about other medicine cats, and incompetent, sparkly, foxhearts not having me talk to them. I'm guessing you must be a medicine cat yourself."

Old December 15th, 2017, 01:47 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

@Charmer

"Affiliation does not define identity. As far as I'm concerned, I'm still a ShadowClan cat regardless of what those twinklin' half-hearted rats may say. I might as well be in the Dark Forest given they were willing to reward a traitor and a murderer over justice." Even after all the moons that passed, the transparent medicine cat was still bitter over the choices of their ancestors and his Clan-mates following the first Dark Forest uprising. Nothing had ever been done to redeem their actions. "What gave it away?" His tone had dropped, almost becoming snippy. If he wasn't a former healer, why else would he be here?

"I was a medicine cat a long time ago. The details don't matter. What's important is you're having some pain and you don't know how to handle it. There's a couple herbs available for use of this .. but the most common and readily available one is your priority. Have you ever tried stripping bark from willow trees?"

wolfhive

Last edited by BEAR.; December 15th, 2017 at 01:47 PM.