Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Q & A! (With my...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 02:55 PM
|`Ollie's Territory`|...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 02:54 PM
[LF] kestrelpaw art
by Rose
Last post by blxze.
Today 02:43 PM
Q & A WITH THE THREE!
Last post by CrimsonOaks
Today 02:32 PM
The Sol of a Strawberry...
Last post by CrimsonOaks
Today 02:30 PM
Closed Thread

Old December 5th, 2017, 07:17 AM
Digital Artist

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennard View Post

Silvermuzzle let out a purr. "Then I guess I better quit it." teased the elder with a small chuckle. The molly gave her paw a lick before drawing it over her ear. Silvermuzzle starred down at the kit after a while. "So what do you like to do?" asked the molly.
Bramblekit smiled and took a deep breath before speaking. "I like to play with my brother, Weaslekit, I like to chase around Willowleaf, I like to talk to Shinefang sometimes, and I especially like to stare out of the camp." the young kit took a breath and shook her pelt.

"Well, you certainly have a lot of interests, huh?" Willowleaf purred.

( @Ennard Just in case you didn't see it

Last edited by The_10th_Doctor; December 6th, 2017 at 04:47 PM.
Old December 5th, 2017, 10:36 AM

My Mood: Amused
Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:

Petalflower licked the kits head in a purr. The queen had lost her last surviving kit to a sickness and so she was in the nuresery with no family left. She knew how Winterkit felt, since she had been left to die outside the Thunderclan border. She was lucky enough to not have gotten killed by some kind of animal. "It's okay. Just rest young one." purred Petalflower.
[sorry about that it kept saying the post was deleted]
Winterkit purred sleeping peacefully for the first time in awile
Old December 5th, 2017, 10:46 AM

Quote:

Petalflower licked the kits head in a purr. The queen had lost her last surviving kit to a sickness and so she was in the nuresery with no family left. She knew how Winterkit felt, since she had been left to die outside the Thunderclan border. She was lucky enough to not have gotten killed by some kind of animal. "It's okay. Just rest young one." purred Petalflower.
Suneye walked into the nursery she wondered if petalflower was doing okay she did lose her last kit to sickness hey petalflower then she noticed her helping out the kit of that family that left the clan without her I see you are keeping the one kit warm that's really nice of you petalflower I heard Winterkits family left her behind when they left the clan also I came to see if your okay from losing your last kit I might not be a friend of yours but your a clanmate and I like to help a clanmate in need if I can she then she said under her breath though most clan mates don't care about me her one green eye shining in sadness

Last edited by Lunarfalls; December 5th, 2017 at 10:48 AM.
Old December 5th, 2017, 07:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazelfall View Post
Suneye walked into the nursery she wondered if petalflower was doing okay she did lose her last kit to sickness hey petalflower then she noticed her helping out the kit of that family that left the clan without her I see you are keeping the one kit warm that's really nice of you petalflower I heard Winterkits family left her behind when they left the clan also I came to see if your okay from losing your last kit I might not be a friend of yours but your a clanmate and I like to help a clanmate in need if I can she then she said under her breath though most clan mates don't care about me her one green eye shining in sadness
Winterkit woke up and parted her tiny mouth in a yawn stretching her paws outward still purring she then looked at the shecat who was speaking to petalflower then looked at petalflower wondering who the shecat who was talking to petalflower was
Old December 6th, 2017, 11:07 AM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

(Rp with Redpaw and Boulderdust @Okapi )

Boulderdust made his way out of the elders den, hurrying along to get to the fresh kill pile. The tom was hungry and hoping that he would be able to see Redpaw. The elder had grown rather fond of that apprentice even through all the cats grumpiness. Boulderdust took a sparrow out of the fresh kill pile. He took it and sat by the elders den to begin eating.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old December 6th, 2017, 11:17 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiralWhirl View Post
Snowpaw could feels something land on his back, his eyes fluttered open. The lingering scent gave him a hint, herbs! "Caliapaw!" He guessed, his smile widened. He had miss his sister, he twisted his head to look at her. He could guessed he may have said her name too loud, however Snowpaw didn't seem to mind much. "You surprised me. Defiantly , I thought you were a Windclan trying to attack me. Luckily for me, you aren't." He chuckled. From the sudden movement, a leaf had landed on Snowpaw's head. He didn't seem to notice it yet, as a spider crept down. Aiming for his nose to leap on, "You crushing me." He chuckled but once the spider landed on his nose. The apprentice yowled in surprise, he froze in pure terror. With Caliapaw on his back, and a spider on his nose. "Ca-aliapaw, som-mthing on m-my nose." He was able to say, his eyes trying to stare at his nose. He didn't dare move a inch, unlike most cats he would have preferred to stay away from spiders and worms. . Is it poisonous? Are spiders poisonous? Can they be? Wait, Caliapaw can save me if it is. I think. Snowpaw thought, blinking twice.
The blonde and white feline flinched as he spoke her name a little too loudly. She glanced around to see if anyone was watching her now - one or two cats had turned their heads, but they looked away soon after. "Shh..." She ordered, her tail flicking worriedly as she glanced at them. She remained on top of Snowpaw, like she thought it would attract less attention that way - and sure enough, nobody else turned their heads or gave her weird looks. Maybe they were just going to treat her like another cat. Caliapaw had wanted to raise more awareness about how hard a medicine cat's job really was, but now she wasn't so sure. She was afraid that might put her more in the spotlight - which she most certainly did not want. "Good." She mewed teasingly before she hopped off of him. At his surprised yowl, Caliapaw half-jumped - her fur bristling with surprise. When he spoke, the she cat looked down at his nose with a huff - and saw the spider crawling there. It was harmless enough; just a small thing, one that honestly couldn't hurt Snowpaw. A sigh escaped her as lifted her tail to flick it away. "It's just a harmless spider," She mewed with a hint of annoyance and laughter in her voice, but she flicked it off of him anyways. "See? It's gone." She shook her head, settling down near Snowpaw and curling her tail neatly around her own paws as she did so.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old December 6th, 2017, 11:54 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
(Rp with Redpaw and Boulderdust @Okapi )

Boulderdust made his way out of the elders den, hurrying along to get to the fresh kill pile. The tom was hungry and hoping that he would be able to see Redpaw. The elder had grown rather fond of that apprentice even through all the cats grumpiness. Boulderdust took a sparrow out of the fresh kill pile. He took it and sat by the elders den to begin eating.
Redpaw stalked over to Boulderdust, he was tired from pretending to be tough and fierce, but he wasn’t. He enjoyed the cranky elder, Boulderdust. He approached Boulderdust,” ‘Ello.” He grunted One day, when I’m a warrior. I’ll reveal to the world who I really am.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 6th, 2017, 12:17 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Redpaw stalked over to Boulderdust, he was tired from pretending to be tough and fierce, but he wasn’t. He enjoyed the cranky elder, Boulderdust. He approached Boulderdust,” ‘Ello.” He grunted One day, when I’m a warrior. I’ll reveal to the world who I really am.
Boulderdust looked at the apprentice with a small smile. "Well hello youngster." meowed the elder. The tom gave out a wave of his tail, trying his best to hold in a purr. He knew whar this apprentice was like, but he didn't really care.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old December 6th, 2017, 01:03 PM
i put the si in almsivi

My Mood: Mellow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
"It doesn't matter how much you've given. You should keep giving. Your Clanmates take care of you, so you should take care of them." Every loyal cat in ThunderClan had always had their clanmates' backs. Amberflame remembered even from the time she was an apprentice, they had taken care of their clan members. Those who were disloyal, well... she didn't even want to think about them. They were nothing but some dirt on the ground, something that didn't deserve to be there.

A disloyal cat had no business in ThunderClan. Amberflame was well aware of those cats who decided to get involved in forbidden relationships, or who's loyalty lay with someone else so they would leave and go to that cat's Clan. How ridiculous! She was glad she would never do something so stupid. How absolutely ridiculous that you would choose love over your clan who had never wronged you? "Why in StarClan's name are you just sitting around here?" The feline asked with some amount of dislike. She was beginning to think this might be a waste of time. Would it be better if she did something else?

Maybe there was a full ThunderClan blooded cat somewhere, one who would be more willing to do a patrol or something else. Amberflame, in her own odd way, was semi-trying to get Milkweed to come. She constantly wanted every member of ThunderClan to be involved in something to benefit their Clan. And she was always angry when her plans changed - such as now. She didn't like Milkweed very much right now.
The feeling was more than mutual,
and Milkweed was more than ready to assure Amberflame of that fact. Snorting softly at her self-motivating spiel, the bicoloured molly shook her head. There was so much... wrong about what the molly was saying. It was idealistic, it was naïve, it was everything that mildly annoyed Milkweed.

But she supposed it couldn't be helped. Some cats were just stuck in her ways, and she wouldn't let whatever prejudiced monologue play out in Amberflame's head without some surprises. If her previous assumptions were anything to go off of, Amberflame was probably going off what little evidence she had to assume that Milkweed was not of full Thunderclan heratige,
and the molly had guessed correctly, but no matter. Letting out a slightly jarred huff, she gathered her limbs from the untidy sprawl that they were previously in and stood up, exaggerating the action as to express her hesitance.

"Are you happy, now?" An irritable rumble made itself known amongst the whistle of the winds, and Milkweed dragged her claws through the dirt.
"Now I'm up, don't you have any other patronizing monologues on how I can do anything if I try?"

It would be a bit of an overstatement to say that Milkweed was actually angry at this stuck-up she-cat, but really she just wanted to be... left alone. Allowed to settle. Maybe weave some feathers into her nest, if she was feeling a little spicy. But now she had to-- against her will, even-- make herself get up and deal with... that. With the resigned expression of someone spurred into working harder, she looked Amberflame up and down again, still shivering nonetheless.

baibai
Old December 6th, 2017, 01:09 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:

Boulderdust looked at the apprentice with a small smile. "Well hello youngster." meowed the elder. The tom gave out a wave of his tail, trying his best to hold in a purr. He knew whar this apprentice was like, but he didn't really care.
Redpaw forced a straight face,” Greetings, Boulderdust.” He meowed If my mentor discovers the real me. I’ll be dead.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Closed Thread