Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources > Plot Resources

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan New Character...
Last post by MockingRabbit
Today 06:37 AM
Velli's Pop-Up Egg Hint...
Last post by nyx
Today 06:37 AM
Hide & Seek Stealth Event...
Last post by Fritter
Today 06:33 AM
"I've Seen Fire, and I've...
by blxze.
Last post by Bean
Today 06:19 AM
Picture sizes
by blxze.
Last post by blxze.
Today 05:52 AM

Old December 30th, 2017, 01:30 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Ohh...should I?

Silentshade has been a forever queen since she was 13 moons old and a warrior. Now, her mate abandoned her, kitless so she became a warrior again and unfortunately for her, she was given an apprentice named Shadepaw @Caligo Everton she is unnerved, as she hardly remembers her training, but she doesn't want Shadepaw to know about that. Hesitantly, she finds [Warrior] a clanmate who is willing to in the evenings retrain her while in the daytime she trains Shadepaw. After a moon of retraining, she is ready to stop the training, but she has a crush on [Warrior], a tom. So she confesses to him. He starts to like her back, and they spend evenings together, and maybe (if he has an apprentice) train them together. Finally, [Warrior] asks her to be his mate. She is about to say yes, but then remembers how her ex-mate, Sunstrike was so nice before they were mates, then started slapping her around when they were mates. She didn't know if he would do that too. She ran in response. [Warrior] asks her why she ran, she admits she has mad memories from her ex-mate. She says, he cooped her up in the nursery forever. [Warrior] suggests they don't have kits, atleast for the time she's mentoring Shadepaw. She agrees to that, but fears after that she'll be cooped up in the nursery again. So she talks to [Best Friend] about it. She admits she has been enjoying her freedom and fears once Shadepaw's a warrior she'll be in the nursery until she's an elder. [Best Friend] who trained as an apprentice with [Warrior] says he won't do that. He probably would be fine if you never have kits, though he'd probably enjoy one litter of kits, to carry his genes. After all, he'd make a good father. Shadepaw becomes a warrior. Silentshade had been continuing warrior duties when [Warrior] brings up kits again. She agrees to have kits, but only one litter of kits, as she enjoys being a warrior not a forever queen. [Warrior] is fine with that. They have three kits (separate thread) and Silentshade raises them, with [Warrior] visiting almost every day to play with the kits, or with her helps, show them a few pawsteps into the territory. She was so happy, yet she felt confined. TBRP'D
Roles:
Best Friend- around 30 moons old
Warrior- about 30 moons old

Form
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
PPD:
Role:
Other:

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here