Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Spring Egg Hunt 2024
Last post by Abyssopelagic
Today 07:43 AM
Rate the Avatar!
by blxze.
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 07:38 AM
Cattail Pond
by BEAR.
Last post by willooowfeather
Today 07:06 AM
Sketches by a plant
Last post by blxze.
Today 07:06 AM

Old December 28th, 2017, 04:54 AM
The Red to your Blue~

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: Brackenclan RP

The apprentice dipped his head respectfully before relocating the scent, pace already slow before he was even at risk of being noticed. Light on his feet, Mousepaw stalked through undergrowth until his prey was in sight, a vole nibbling at the grass ahead of them. As soon as Mousepaw spotted the creature, he crouched down, trying to remain balanced as he slunk forward. His steps were light, his position downwind as his ears perked forwards. He still hadn't been noticed.

The small tom had managed to get mere mouse-lengths away, a single pounce would finish the job, though... He hesitated. What if he pounced too early? What if he missed? By the time he'd worked up the courage to try, the small creature had noticed him, immediately darting away just as he'd almost hooked it with a claw. Mousepaw hissed with inward frustration as he watched it escape, head hung in shame. This was not a good first impression at all. Why had he missed? The apprentice had managed to catch prey before, so why was this such an issue? The long-furred apprentice looked back towards his mentor, at a loss for words. That must have been why... He was so concerned with his posture and timing that he'd managed to lose his kill.

"I-I'm sorry... I don't know why I couldn't..." He had trouble looking Embersong in the eye, his eyes instead focusing on her paws. He hoped she wouldn't be disappointed in him. He knew he'd have to try his best to make up for his mistake.

( @littleChristmasdragon )
Old December 28th, 2017, 11:38 AM
Dragon of fire

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spikes View Post
The apprentice dipped his head respectfully before relocating the scent, pace already slow before he was even at risk of being noticed. Light on his feet, Mousepaw stalked through undergrowth until his prey was in sight, a vole nibbling at the grass ahead of them. As soon as Mousepaw spotted the creature, he crouched down, trying to remain balanced as he slunk forward. His steps were light, his position downwind as his ears perked forwards. He still hadn't been noticed.

The small tom had managed to get mere mouse-lengths away, a single pounce would finish the job, though... He hesitated. What if he pounced too early? What if he missed? By the time he'd worked up the courage to try, the small creature had noticed him, immediately darting away just as he'd almost hooked it with a claw. Mousepaw hissed with inward frustration as he watched it escape, head hung in shame. This was not a good first impression at all. Why had he missed? The apprentice had managed to catch prey before, so why was this such an issue? The long-furred apprentice looked back towards his mentor, at a loss for words. That must have been why... He was so concerned with his posture and timing that he'd managed to lose his kill.

"I-I'm sorry... I don't know why I couldn't..." He had trouble looking Embersong in the eye, his eyes instead focusing on her paws. He hoped she wouldn't be disappointed in him. He knew he'd have to try his best to make up for his mistake.

embersong looked at the sad app.in front of her does he think ill kill him cause he missed?"all cats make mistakes.dont worry im no better,cause i was the guardian all i did was find,jump,and fly back to the clouds with no one thinking a flying rabbit was strange"embersong said resting her tail on his shoulder."just do what my sister fireflower does dont think to much if you do then prey or cats find out what your doing and....you fail"embersong looked out into the trees"come out sister"she said calmly.

So did they bury you?
i done mind being brothered but be warned i will rant.
Old December 28th, 2017, 11:53 PM
The Red to your Blue~

Mousepaw slowly looked back up at his mentor as she gave him advice, eyes still clouded with guilt for scaring away the vole. He was surprised with how well she took his failure, giving a soft sniffle as he maintained eye contact again. "Yeah... I might not understand all of what you just said, but I understand... I'll get it right next time." The apprentice puffed out his fur, making him look surprisingly bigger than his usual, scrawny self. "I-I can try again. Like Fireflower this time!" The tom began to stroll ahead, scenting the air to see if he could catch any prey scent. Though that definitely wasn't prey scent he'd caught onto... Mousepaw shot Embersong a troubled look, until she spoke up.

"S-sister? Your sister's here?" Though he could smell another cat, another one of his clan, he couldn't pinpoint it. The tom looked around himself, until he looked towards the general direction in which he'd caught the scent from. He'd have to touch up on his scent detection if he wanted to go on any patrols in future... "Fireflower, right?" he called out, no longer focusing on the scent.

Old December 29th, 2017, 09:25 AM
Dragon of fire

Quote:
Mousepaw slowly looked back up at his mentor as she gave him advice, eyes still clouded with guilt for scaring away the vole. He was surprised with how well she took his failure, giving a soft sniffle as he maintained eye contact again. "Yeah... I might not understand all of what you just said, but I understand... I'll get it right next time." The apprentice puffed out his fur, making him look surprisingly bigger than his usual, scrawny self. "I-I can try again. Like Fireflower this time!" The tom began to stroll ahead, scenting the air to see if he could catch any prey scent. Though that definitely wasn't prey scent he'd caught onto... Mousepaw shot Embersong a troubled look, until she spoke up.

"S-sister? Your sister's here?" Though he could smell another cat, another one of his clan, he couldn't pinpoint it. The tom looked around himself, until he looked towards the general direction in which he'd caught the scent from. He'd have to touch up on his scent detection if he wanted to go on any patrols in future... "Fireflower, right?" he called out, no longer focusing on the scent.

"yes fireflower come out you cant follow without me knowing"embersong said.she thought that fireflower was to come out but she took a large jump into a tree and ran off.embersong's pelt prickled shes going to give us away! "ok we can move on.shes gone"embersong said turning to her app.
(in many of me rp i use the name fireflower ugh)

So did they bury you?
Old December 30th, 2017, 06:21 PM
The Red to your Blue~

Mousepaw waited for the spying cat to show herself, a puzzled expression crossing over his face as the cat sprang away. "Er, well..." He wasn't quite sure what to say. Why had she left so quickly? Maybe his greeting was off... The small apprentice looked back to his mentor, nodding at her words. "...If you say so. I wonder why she left..." He thought he could sense some unease coming from the older cat, though wasn't too sure. Was everything alright?

Mousepaw trudged through the undergrowth once more, expecting his mentor to follow. He didn't think they had the time to wait up... The clan still needed to be fed, and he could feel his own hunger creeping up on him. Moving in short bursts, he stopped to catch scents in the air every so often, until he came across another prey scent. He flicked his tail up in response, following it downwind and crouching low to the ground. Keeping his balance steady, he crept up on his prey, a rather plump mouse. The apprentice silently stepped ever closer, once again pausing before the creature. He waited for the right time to pounce, about to let his nerves get to him, until...

No... You can't hesitate. Don't think too much, or it'll know what you're up to! Mousepaw reflected on his mentor's words, pouncing onto the creature and pinning it under his paws, reaching down swiftly to clamp it between his jaws before it could let out a squeal. The apprentice purred with satisfaction at his catch, carrying the limp mouse in his jaws as he padded back to his mentor.

( @littledragon0625 )
Old December 30th, 2017, 07:21 PM
Dragon of fire

Quote:
Mousepaw waited for the spying cat to show herself, a puzzled expression crossing over his face as the cat sprang away. "Er, well..." He wasn't quite sure what to say. Why had she left so quickly? Maybe his greeting was off... The small apprentice looked back to his mentor, nodding at her words. "...If you say so. I wonder why she left..." He thought he could sense some unease coming from the older cat, though wasn't too sure. Was everything alright?

Mousepaw trudged through the undergrowth once more, expecting his mentor to follow. He didn't think they had the time to wait up... The clan still needed to be fed, and he could feel his own hunger creeping up on him. Moving in short bursts, he stopped to catch scents in the air every so often, until he came across another prey scent. He flicked his tail up in response, following it downwind and crouching low to the ground. Keeping his balance steady, he crept up on his prey, a rather plump mouse. The apprentice silently stepped ever closer, once again pausing before the creature. He waited for the right time to pounce, about to let his nerves get to him, until...

No... You can't hesitate. Don't think too much, or it'll know what you're up to! Mousepaw reflected on his mentor's words, pouncing onto the creature and pinning it under his paws, reaching down swiftly to clamp it between his jaws before it could let out a squeal. The apprentice purred with satisfaction at his catch, carrying the limp mouse in his jaws as he padded back to his mentor.

( @littledragon0625 )
"Great job!"embersong said and started following her own scent trail.

So did they bury you?
Old January 1st, 2018, 07:22 PM
The Red to your Blue~

The long-furred apprentice's eyes brightened at her praise, mewing a muffled 'thank you' through the freshly caught prey in his mouth. The scent of fresh-kill had already crept its way up his nostrils, his hunger growing by the second. Mousepaw sighed softly as he followed his mentor, supposedly back to camp as he watched her concentrate on a scent. He was almost just as excited to come back as he was to venture out, now that his hunger was growing. However, it was always more important to contribute than to take.

( @littledragon0625 )
Old January 1st, 2018, 07:40 PM
Dragon of fire

Quote:
The long-furred apprentice's eyes brightened at her praise, mewing a muffled 'thank you' through the freshly caught prey in his mouth. The scent of fresh-kill had already crept its way up his nostrils, his hunger growing by the second. Mousepaw sighed softly as he followed his mentor, supposedly back to camp as he watched her concentrate on a scent. He was almost just as excited to come back as he was to venture out, now that his hunger was growing. However, it was always more important to contribute than to take.

( @littledragon0625 )
embersong followed the scent trail to a tree a bird sitting on a branch.she leaped at the bird and caught it

So did they bury you?