Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
[MATE+KIT...
by Bean
Last post by peachfuzz~
Today 05:33 PM
The Wrath of Water and...
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 05:33 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by peachfuzz~
Today 05:30 PM
Q & A! (With my...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 05:29 PM
Marigold's Messy Madness!...
Last post by leopard.
Today 05:27 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 27th, 2018, 11:55 PM
An adorable bean :3

My Mood: Breezy
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

"Do you have any idea how worried I've been!?!"
"Moooooom," Bubblestep tried dodging the shower of licks her mother was giving her. "I'm fine really! Look at me, I'm okay!"
"You're covered in dirt is what you are!"
Flowerclaw continued to lick her daughter furiously, trying to remove every spot of dirt."
"When was the last time you ate?" Jayfur, her stepfather, came forward with a shrew.
"I wasn't starving myself!" Bubblestep backed away and shook out her fur. "Look, Mom, Dad, would you guys calm down! I'm not dying!"
"We thought you were dead!"
Bubblestep's ears shot up, and she turned to see Turtlesong and Nightshade behind her.

"Nightshade is right, Bubble," Turtlesong was giving her a furious glare "we've thought you were dead for moons now! I thought I was never going to see you again and I didn't know why. How do you think that made us feel?"
Bubblestep blinked, her ears going back. She hadn't thought about that. It made her feel ten times worse. "I'm...sorry," She sighed, lowering her head. "I didn't mean for any of this."

@Random Melody

Last edited by Stario&Co.; January 27th, 2018 at 11:56 PM.
Old January 28th, 2018, 10:26 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
She stands up, stretching a bit as she did. Soon she sees Palethunder trying to wake some some of the apprentices however she knew that nearly all of them have went out earlier for training and such. She purrs in amusement as she begins to walk up to the warrior, her long tail waved a bit elegantly as she steps up to the tall warrior, “ their all gone for the day my friend. You missed them.” She says playfully as she looks at the den than at him. “ if you really want someone to train with that bad why not me? “ she asks with a challenging smile. “ I am a warrior as well my friend. Unless you want to take me on some other challenge. I’m free today so don’t worry about me Suddenly leaving or something like that.” She says playfully as she looks at him with shining playful mixed eyes, her long pelt cleaned and smooth like the water in a moving river. She too often got looks here and there which at times did make her uncomfortable since it was like she was being judged at every step, every movement she was being Judged for what happened moons back, when she lost everything for the sake of becoming a warrior.. but as much as she tried to forget. As much as she tried to move on and fall in love again. The thought of that rouge haunts her, the thought that he could come back and do it again and again haunts her and just recently the nightmares were coming back worst than ever. But she knew she wasn’t alone in this horrible curse of memories. She hoped, hell she even begged that starclan can answer her, that they can help her feel that fast beating of her heart and the sweet, warm feeling of waking up next to someone that she knows won’t leave her and will always smile at her... but hope isn’t exactly on her side since that day. She looks at palethunder who she knew shared that curse, that burden of memories of a past pained and suffering tales that are constantly told by others. But for now she’ll ignore it, for now she will live and hopefully find something in the tom, something she forgotten. Something she grew to love once... the feeling of love. As sweet as it is painful... she wishes to feel it again. Just once... until she finds that rouge again. She purrs softly “ hi. Palethunder, so are we going to do this or what? I don’t mind being stared at but please do it a other time.” She teases. @Celestial
@Nefarious
Bumps :3
Old January 28th, 2018, 10:30 AM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

@Lonestar23

Rileyflower grunted as she walked up to the med cat den her ears twitched as they were greeted with the conversations of some others she smelled the herbs that the med cat used to be honest she enjoyed the smell she smiled as her nose twitched smelling the herbs . She looked at the bite wound on her shoulder and sighed she hated just hated the fact that she couldn't win that single fight it hurt her more than the wound. She shook her head slightly and licked the scar on her nose she walked up to the entrance of the den and poked her head inside her blue eyes glowed a bit in the shadows she figured to wait there
" hello? " she said her southern accent still clear . Her tail flicked her ears pointed towards the back of the den and tilted her head.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; January 28th, 2018 at 10:32 AM.
Old January 28th, 2018, 11:05 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

@Lonestar23
@Boba Fett (he RPs Chameleonvine’s apprentice)
Chameleonvine’s normally well groomed brown fur was ruffled and a massive scratch was on her side, she had many other small scatches too, the side scratch was pouring a fair ammount of blood out. She looked exausted as she repeated to Bingo, her apprentice,” I swear I’m fine. It’s only a small scatch, I don’t need to see Caliapaw. It’ll heal on it’s own trust me Caliapaw.” She repeated.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old January 28th, 2018, 11:40 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheshire cat View Post
@Lonestar23

Rileyflower grunted as she walked up to the med cat den her ears twitched as they were greeted with the conversations of some others she smelled the herbs that the med cat used to be honest she enjoyed the smell she smiled as her nose twitched smelling the herbs . She looked at the bite wound on her shoulder and sighed she hated just hated the fact that she couldn't win that single fight it hurt her more than the wound. She shook her head slightly and licked the scar on her nose she walked up to the entrance of the den and poked her head inside her blue eyes glowed a bit in the shadows she figured to wait there
" hello? " she said her southern accent still clear . Her tail flicked her ears pointed towards the back of the den and tilted her head.
The she cat looked up from where she was treating her brother to see another cat entering the medicine cat'sden. This one's wound wasn't as bad... thank StarClan. "Sit down," She ordered the other cat, quickly picking up more cobwebs and placing them on one of Doepaw's worse gashes before she approached Rileyflower, examining the wound. It would probably scar up - there wasn't much she could do to prevent that, but thankfully- thankfully - it was doubtful that Rileyflower would bleed out from that one wound. She would have to put something in it to prevent infection, of course - maybe before she stuck the cobwebs on? "This is probably going to sting. Try and keep still, though." The she cat ordered, a minor amount of stress showing through her eyes as she grabbed some marigold and began to chew. Once it was close enough, she allowed some of the juices from the leaf to drip into the wound.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
@Lonestar23
@Boba Fett (he RPs Chameleonvine’s apprentice)
Chameleonvine’s normally well groomed brown fur was ruffled and a massive scratch was on her side, she had many other small scatches too, the side scratch was pouring a fair ammount of blood out. She looked exausted as she repeated to Bingo, her apprentice,” I swear I’m fine. It’s only a small scatch, I don’t need to see Caliapaw. It’ll heal on it’s own trust me Caliapaw.” She repeated.
When Caliapaw was done with the leaf, and about to place cobwebs onto the bite wound, yet another cat came into her den. The small den was cramped with four - no, five cats in it now, and it was not her favorite place to be. It was getting harder to move around. Placing a thinner layer of cobwebs on the bite wound, Caliapaw had to grab more in order to place them on Chameleonvine's side. The smaller scratches weren't what worried her - it was the large one. They should be fine, Caliapaw wasn't even sure they needed to have cobwebs put on them with how small they were - treated to make sure they weren't infected, sure, but bandaged up? Doubtful. "I want to put another layer of cobwebs on that bite wound in a minute." She addressed Rileyflower, before approaching Chameleonvine and attempting to get the other cat to settle. "I'll be the judge of what's going to heal on it's own and what won't. So sit down." She ordered firmly. Turning around to grab more cobwebs from her stash, Caliapaw was relieved to find there was still a good amount. That was the one thing she kept stocked very heavily, more then was needed most of the time, to make sure that there wouldn't be that much of a shortage. As for marigold leaves? She was running short on those... which was going to be a problem. Caliapaw placed some of the cobwebs on Chameleonvine's larger scratch, going to work as best she could.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old January 28th, 2018, 11:52 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The she cat looked up from where she was treating her brother to see another cat entering the medicine cat's den. This one's wound wasn't as bad... thank StarClan. "Sit down," She ordered the other cat, quickly picking up more cobwebs and placing them on one of Doepaw's worse gashes before she approached Rileyflower, examining the wound. It would probably scar up - there wasn't much she could do to prevent that, but thankfully- thankfully - it was doubtful that Rileyflower would bleed out from that one wound. She would have to put something in it to prevent infection, of course - maybe before she stuck the cobwebs on? "This is probably going to sting. Try and keep still, though." The she cat ordered, a minor amount of stress showing through her eyes as she grabbed some marigold and began to chew. Once it was close enough, she allowed some of the juices from the leaf to drip into the wound.

When Caliapaw was done with the leaf, and about to place cobwebs onto the bite wound, yet another cat came into her den. The small den was cramped with four - no, five cats in it now, and it was not her favorite place to be. It was getting harder to move around. Placing a thinner layer of cobwebs on the bite wound, Caliapaw had to grab more in order to place them on Chameleonvine's side. The smaller scratches weren't what worried her - it was the large one. They should be fine, Caliapaw wasn't even sure they needed to have cobwebs put on them with how small they were - treated to make sure they weren't infected, sure, but bandaged up? Doubtful. "I want to put another layer of cobwebs on that bite wound in a minute." She addressed Rileyflower, before approaching Chameleonvine and attempting to get the other cat to settle. "I'll be the judge of what's going to heal on it's own and what won't. So sit down." She ordered firmly. Turning around to grab more cobwebs from her stash, Caliapaw was relieved to find there was still a good amount. That was the one thing she kept stocked very heavily, more then was needed most of the time, to make sure that there wouldn't be that much of a shortage. As for marigold leaves? She was running short on those... which was going to be a problem. Caliapaw placed some of the cobwebs on Chameleonvine's larger scratch, going to work as best she could.
(Any chance she can be unable to do her warrior duties for a few days with that gash?)
Chameleonvine sighed,” Fine. You can treat it, but I’m still going to be training Bingo, whether you like it or not. After all, Passionblaze assigned us yesterday for the dawn patrol on Windclan’s border. So I’m going.” She replied she never was a big fan of sitting back and letting other’s do things for her, and she wouldn’t admit it, but she didn’t believe Caliapaw was trained enough to know what she was doing. She gritted her teeth,” You sure you know what your doing. We wouldn’t be better off with Shinefang observing, or any medicine cat who has their full name.” She muttered.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old January 28th, 2018, 12:34 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
The she cat looked up from where she was treating her brother to see another cat entering the medicine cat'sden. This one's wound wasn't as bad... thank StarClan. "Sit down," She ordered the other cat, quickly picking up more cobwebs and placing them on one of Doepaw's worse gashes before she approached Rileyflower, examining the wound. It would probably scar up - there wasn't much she could do to prevent that, but thankfully- thankfully - it was doubtful that Rileyflower would bleed out from that one wound. She would have to put something in it to prevent infection, of course - maybe before she stuck the cobwebs on? "This is probably going to sting. Try and keep still, though." The she cat ordered, a minor amount of stress showing through her eyes as she grabbed some marigold and began to chew. Once it was close enough, she allowed some of the juices from the leaf to drip into the wound.

Rileyflower nodded and she sat down she watched what the medicine cat was doing with curiosity her ear twitched and hissed it did sting but she kept still she sighed and looked at the med cat " sorry if ah came at a bad time sugar " she meowed her head hung a tad bit " but thank you " she added she looked around the den and sniffed the air still smelling the herbs her tail wrapped around her paws feeling a bit uncomfortable but was thankful none the less .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old January 28th, 2018, 01:55 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
The medicine cat knew this had been coming. She knew it had been coming for some time, she had expected a battle would happen - but was she prepared? No. Not even in the slightest, mentally. So when Doepaw came stumbling through the entrance to the medicine cat's den, Caliapaw froze for a minute. Right then, everything was moving in slow motion. "Doe-" Her own voice was cut off by her thoughts, raging around in her head, screaming at her to GET A MOVE ON before it was too late! Soon, she was springing into action. Grabbing cobwebs, she placed them everywhere she could see blood. Covering the wounds until the sticky webs were piled on top of every one. Soon there would be enough for them to stop bleeding through. Those wounds were going to leave nasty scars. "Doepaw, can you hear me? I need you to stay awake for me. Just stay awake, that's it, please..." Caliapaw hated vulnerability. She hated feeling vulnerable, she hated looking vulnerable, and right now she felt weak-kneed and terrified. Vulnerable. The she cat couldn't remember another time she had felt this scared. Because here was her brother, and if she couldn't save him, she didn't know what she would do. Doepaw was the one who was closest to her out of all of her siblings. She was close to most of them - true, she was the odd one out, or at least felt like it, and would hang out with one or two at one point, one or two another day, but Doepaw was her closest brother. She had already lost Wheatfur. Come hell or high water, there was no way she was going to lose Doepaw too, not within the few short moons she had been medicine cat. She had already lost a patient. There was no way she was going to lose another to this war, she was going to prove herself and Wheatfur would be proud of her - wherever he was. StarClan, she supposed. If he wasn't, then what hope did Caliapaw - or anyone, for that matter - have of getting there?

(pfft it's fine c: )

[Lol, so many emotional roleplays happening, Doepaw's bleeding out in front of Caliapaw, and Fallen and Honey have reunited.

and if Doe was conscious he would smack Chameleonvine ]

His head hurt, but that was the only thing that hurt, everything else was, numb, but, it was like he was so cold that every thing was numb, not, oh, his whole body fell asleep. He could feel gentle prodding on his face and thigh, 'why?' he thought, where was he again? His eyes fluttered open, and he saw his sister, a panicked look on her face. He gave her a smile, a weak one, and tried to lift his paw, but, he was only able to lift it an inch off the ground. He wanted to pat her, cuff her, hug her, tell her that there was no need to worry, that everything was fine, but he didn't know what she was so stressed about. He then heard her talk, the pure panic that dripped from her desperate request. 'Stay awake? Why? I'm tired though, but, she asked me to, that means there's a reason for it.' he thought to himself. As soon as he opened his maw to give his sibling an answer, a sharp wave of pain encased him, he let out a pain soaked grunt and shifted, as if trying to run away from the searing stinging. He remembered why he was in here, he had remembered what he had done, and remembered just how bad things had gotten.

Doepaw grit his teeth, then let out a shriek of pain, moisture tickling the corners of his eyes. 'Think of Cali, be strong.' it rang in his head over and over and over again, he had made her beg for him to do something, that's not what a good brother would do. He laid his head on the dirt floor and gave Caliapaw a smile, his eyes half idled " Of course.." he heaved, pain burning in his ocean blue optics. "After, all...I promised to...go get her-herbs with you, right?" he laughed painfully, his vision fading, slowly getting darker. He was terrified, yes, but, he couldn't just leave her alone like this, who else was going to hug her when she needed it most, who else was going to joke around with her, make her smile, who else is going to help her realize that she's more than what she thinks she is? And he didn't plan on doing all of those for his sister in Starclan. This second, it was all bout her, he was a paitent, and he couldn't let her go through the emotional turmoil of loosing another paitent.

But it was so hard to stay awake.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old January 28th, 2018, 02:05 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ThunderClan Elders' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
(Gunna persume you were having a moment of mixing up Zero and Surge with the WC reference)

She nodded,” Yeah. Thunderclan is. Though most cats put family over the rest of there clan. Though- the reason I have concern about injuring someone is because if I was injured enough to go to the medicine cat’s den, I’d prefer a full medicine cat rather than a medicine cat apprentice treating my wounds.” She meowed she didn’t know if it was bad that she was admitting that she didn’t trust Caliapaw’s work or not, but she personally would feel better if Zerosight would leave the elder’s den and become Caliapaw’s mentor- yes he was walking dust, but atleast Caliapaw wouldn’t be mentored by the cats of Starclan, who may or may not be real, she after all could possibly be being self-taught. Or was Caliapaw being taught by Shinefang- the Skyclan medicine cat. Perhaps Daydream- the medicine cat of Shadowclan. Hopefully not Windclan’s medicine cat Surgestorm, after all. Thunderclan and Windclan weren’t getting along, if Surgestorm were to refuse to train Caliapaw then the clan would be doomed.
(Yup, also sorry for the VERY late reply. This slipped my mind.)

Zerosight considered her words for a moment, nodding his head every so often. He understood where the young she-cat was coming from. "Well, you have to remember that Caliapaw is being mentored by StarClan," He meowed, his voice soft. "And, I suppose she has me around to ask questions or help her if she needs me." The old elder laid back down in his nest, tired of sitting. He continue after a few seconds. "When I was a medicine cat, all of us from all four clans had eachother's back. I'm assuming that's still the case... no matter what kind of rivalries are happening."

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Old January 28th, 2018, 03:35 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Default Re: ThunderClan Elders' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post

(Yup, also sorry for the VERY late reply. This slipped my mind.)

Zerosight considered her words for a moment, nodding his head every so often. He understood where the young she-cat was coming from. "Well, you have to remember that Caliapaw is being mentored by StarClan," He meowed, his voice soft. "And, I suppose she has me around to ask questions or help her if she needs me." The old elder laid back down in his nest, tired of sitting. He continue after a few seconds. "When I was a medicine cat, all of us from all four clans had eachother's back. I'm assuming that's still the case... no matter what kind of rivalries are happening."
Pinkpaw blinked,” Maybe, but theirs more medicine cat apprentices than medicine cats, the apprentices are Caliapaw, Juniperpaw of Riverclan, and Shinefang of Skyclan, the full medicine cats are only Daydream of Shadowclan and Surgestorm of Windclan, she knew he was old so she assumed he didn’t know the current medicine cats. But- I’ve heard Daydream doesn’t trust Starclan, how do we know Caliapaw even believes in Starclan? She could simply be keeping her beliefs to herself.” She meowed.

Closed Thread