Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay > Non-Warriors Resources

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Spring Egg Hunt 2024
Last post by Apollo.
Today 03:48 AM
[LF] kestrelpaw art
by Rose
Last post by Myling
Today 03:23 AM
Beachpaw's Training
Last post by Fawn
Today 02:53 AM
Rate the Avatar!
by blxze.
Last post by hermeswind
Today 02:31 AM
well that didn't go as...
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 02:21 AM

Old January 20th, 2018, 06:33 PM
황 할린

My Mood: Dead
Default Therian Wolf Pack Signups

Ok my last one didn’t, uhh last, and I got off the site for a few months, but I’m back and I wanna try again.

Oh course it’s a wolf pack, the pack name is the same as last time, and if the people that signed up in the last one still want to rp here you can just redo the form.

Wolf names and Human names are different. Human and Wolf looks are different. Human personality is how other people see you as, like parents and kids at school. The wolf personality is how you pack mates see you as, you may act differently around them. The Wolf Gear is what you wear in your daily life. Wolf Therians often wear Dog Collars with chains attaching, (I did For awhile). They wear clip on wolf tails, (Im going to be buying myself one soon), and clip on ears, (Not many therians wear these, but some may, its uncommon, but I do wear them.)

.:Form:.

Human Name:

Wolf Name:

Human Look:

Wolf Look:

Human Perso:

Wolf Perso:

Wolf Gear:

Other:

.:Form:.

Human Name: Elizabeth Salke (My real Name)

Wolf Name: Ashaka

Human Look: Here Just think of it as a Girl with long hair Grey, Black and White ears and Tail

Wolf Look: Here

Human Perso: Elizabeth is very shy, she don't like talking to people. At school she don't have many friends, and keep to herself. At home she keeps to herself because her family are drunks.

Wolf Perso: With her pack Ashaka is very wild, she likes to have fun, she is the total opposite from when shes at home or school. She loves wearing her collars they make her feel safe.

Wolf Gear: She wears a Black Collar with a chain going from the loop attached to the loop on her pants. She wears black ears, and a grey, black and white tail. She has black contacts.

Other: Nope

Ranks

Alpha Female: Ashaka (Me)
Alpha Male: Open (Not First Come First Serve)
Beta: Open (Must state why they want to be beta)
Delta: Alya ( @SamCats )Open
Gamma:Open
Elder:Open
Pups: Open
Omega: Duria ( @Aphmau plushie )Open

Territory:

The camp is deep in a forest on the outskirts of town. The Camp is very covered and animals don't come near because of a home made scent marker made from some ingredients that animals dont like the smell. There is different territory around town, There is this large field in a home development. That is the packs largest territory. There are large logs around the territory painted red with red feathers surrounding the territory showing that the pack has claimed that territory, (bc there are other packs in towns). Then there is a private area for the whole pack to meet up at for meetings, this is located at a park, again surrounded by the logs.

(Currently editing, Putting in territory)
I don't RP as much anymore(if any) but i'm still here if you wanna talk, and I have no problem making a whole new character to RP with you, just send me a message!
녕히 계세요 . じゃあね . 再见 . Goodby!!

Last edited by HwangHarin; January 31st, 2018 at 10:41 AM.
Old January 23rd, 2018, 02:10 PM
황 할린

Default Re: Therian Wolf Pack Signups

Bump~
I don't RP as much anymore(if any) but i'm still here if you wanna talk, and I have no problem making a whole new character to RP with you, just send me a message!
Old January 23rd, 2018, 08:16 PM
황 할린

Blump~ plz guys I wanna rp lol I sound desperate
Old January 23rd, 2018, 08:54 PM
the skeleton girl

My Mood: Mysterious

Human Name: gabrielle jenkins

Wolf Name: duria

Human Look: she has long brown hair that just go 3 inches bellow her shoulders, her hair is brown and she has fair skin. she has bright blue eyes and wears glasses.

Wolf Look: a pitch black wolf with blue eyes

Human Perso: tbrp? (basing this off of me so i cant really describe myself)

Wolf Perso: tbrp? (same as above, just with different things)

Wolf Gear: she has a dark red collar with black swirls along it, and a chain that doesnt attach to anything on her. she wears black ears, and a black tail.

Other: is tbrp accepted?

profile pic is not owned by me.
Old January 23rd, 2018, 09:12 PM
황 할린

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aphmau plushie View Post
Human Name: gabrielle jenkins

Wolf Name: duria

Human Look: she has long brown hair that just go 3 inches bellow her shoulders, her hair is brown and she has fair skin. she has bright blue eyes and wears glasses.

Wolf Look: a pitch black wolf with blue eyes

Human Perso: tbrp? (basing this off of me so i cant really describe myself)

Wolf Perso: tbrp? (same as above, just with different things)

Wolf Gear: she has a dark red collar with black swirls along it, and a chain that doesnt attach to anything on her. she wears black ears, and a black tail.

Other: is tbrp accepted?
Accepted, yeah tbtp’ed is allowed
Old January 25th, 2018, 10:39 AM
황 할린

Bump~
Old January 29th, 2018, 11:36 AM
황 할린

Burp- I won’t stop, I rlly wanna to do this rp
Old January 29th, 2018, 01:16 PM
Queen of the Birbs

My Mood: Tired

Human Name: Savannah Arkens
Wolf Name: Alya
Human Look: Boop
Wolf Look: Boop
Human Perso: Shy and a little over-reactive; does her best to avoid confrontation and is uncomfortable when questioned or cornered. Incredibly patient, mostly due to her fear of upsetting others.
Wolf Perso: While still not very confident, she is much more outgoing, willing to put herself in harm's way to achieve a goal and much less lenient when someone decides to tease or be mean to her. She dreams of becoming alpha one day.
Wolf Gear: A light brown, nearly white, wolf tail and ears. She wears contacts that make her eyes a bright yellow and a black collar.
Other: @Min Yoongi

My Character Site (W.I.P)

-WarriorCats- is my baby pet rock
Webpaw All The Way~ is my "STALKER WHO LOVES DRAWING CATSSSS"

Last edited by bobtail; January 29th, 2018 at 01:16 PM.
Old January 31st, 2018, 08:23 AM
황 할린

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamCats View Post
Human Name: Savannah Arkens
Wolf Name: Alya
Human Look: Boop
Wolf Look: Boop
Human Perso: Shy and a little over-reactive; does her best to avoid confrontation and is uncomfortable when questioned or cornered. Incredibly patient, mostly due to her fear of upsetting others.
Wolf Perso: While still not very confident, she is much more outgoing, willing to put herself in harm's way to achieve a goal and much less lenient when someone decides to tease or be mean to her. She dreams of becoming alpha one day.
Wolf Gear: A light brown, nearly white, wolf tail and ears. She wears contacts that make her eyes a bright yellow and a black collar.
Other: @Min Yoongi
Accepted