Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Clovershock finder!
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 07:55 PM
Spring Egg Hunt 2024
Last post by Mica
Today 07:53 PM
Q & A! (With my...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 07:52 PM
Warrior Name Game
Last post by ollie
Today 07:47 PM
need a header for Snowleaf
Last post by Snowyfeathr
Today 07:44 PM
Closed Thread

Old February 2nd, 2018, 02:10 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

@Suspiciousmindz

Fawnskip was trying anything to make Blazingstar see reason. ``Why are you so gullible? I'm trying to help you. Why can't you see that?`` The multi-colored she-cat snarled, her tail-tip twitching in annoyance. For once, the two of them were sharing a serious conversation, but it came off as more of an argument than anything. However, she felt as if she were learning more about Blazingstar than she would've if they'd been flirting. The only downside was that the arguing was tiring and she was about ready to call the ginger tom an irresponsible rabbit-brain before storming out. One thing held her back though; she didn't think she could turn her back on Blazingstar with the last thing they exchanged being an explosive argument.
Old February 2nd, 2018, 09:56 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
Unable to keep the excitement down any longer, the she-cat bounced up and down, a grin on her maw. "You're having your assessment today!" She purred, cuffing him lightly over the ear. Ambercloud had waited for this day; she knew he could do it with ease should he get the chance.
Thistlepaw filched as the warrior playfully cuffed his ear before looking at her with wide, excited eyes. "Really?!" Thistlepaw knew it was about that time in his training, but still, he could hardly believe that he was suddenly staring down the last turn in the road to becoming a warrior. A real warrior of Windclan! The little tom was hardly able to contain his excitement, but he summoned all the dignity befitting a warrior and calmly said, "When do we start?" but as he looked at Ambercloud, his amber eyes were sparkling with glee.

Old February 2nd, 2018, 10:22 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Thistlepaw filched as the warrior playfully cuffed his ear before looking at her with wide, excited eyes. "Really?!" Thistlepaw knew it was about that time in his training, but still, he could hardly believe that he was suddenly staring down the last turn in the road to becoming a warrior. A real warrior of Windclan! The little tom was hardly able to contain his excitement, but he summoned all the dignity befitting a warrior and calmly said, "When do we start?" but as he looked at Ambercloud, his amber eyes were sparkling with glee.
[bump on the jay and morning rp btw ]

Nodding eagerly, with a little bit of a bounce to her movements, Ambercloud grinned. As Thistlepaw attempted to keep his expression solemn, the mentor laughed, nudging his shoulder a bit. "Come on, Thistlepaw. Just because you're going to have your warrior assessment doesn't mean you have to be the most mature cat in the Clans. Have some fun with this!" Looking out towards the camp entrance, the molly swished her tail a bit, wondering where to start. Realizing he would need some leadership skills anyway, the dappled she-cat turned to her apprentice with a shrug. "So? What first?"
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old February 2nd, 2018, 10:42 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

A short wave of relied washed over the tabby as he returned her name. Thank starclan that I didn't call out for the wrong cat. her smile became genuine her gaze full of love and aged wisdom. The small cat reminded her of her own apprenticeship and asphodelwhisker, despite the appearance they sported the kind of eyes, gorgeous, wide, and some sort of skeptical look to them. She would ignore the toms uncertainty, all apprentices hwhere scared of there first day. Except you. she shook her head. This is not about you. The she cats long bushy tail swept over the snow behind her picking up a few chunks of ice in the tangled mess. She didn't care to clean out her tail as much, there was no use when it was so fluffy. "Well I hope so" her eyes twinkled with amusement as she examined her body jokingly. "Yep. I'm still applewhisker" she anounced proudly before sitting herself down for a moment to lick her chest a few times. She grinned warmly down at the apprentice who stammered and tripped over his own tongue she tilted her head just the slightest bit. "I'm hard to miss, I'm basically a walking ball of fur" she said her eyes twinkling. "Right- serious now, I suppose we could just skip the boring stuff. I'm not up for another border patrol today. Besides I'm pretty sure your noggin still works, don't cross the border when it smells like other cats, got that?" she said softly. Applewhisper seemed almost more excited than the apprentice himself, a chance to get out was far more than just good for the senior warrior. "Up for a little battle practice?" she asked after her gaze had been clouded in thought for a moment.

[Sorry it's a bit lackluster! ;w; ]

A small smile crept across his maw as he stifled an amused purr. It was true, now that he thought about it - she was incredibly fluffy! It was similar to his own coat, although his fur was well-kept and smoothed down, no knots or tangles in sight. Shuffling on his paws, the young apprentice quickly perked up, excitement surging underneath his pelt and through his limbs. "Battle practice? I'd love to!" He beamed at his mentor, his claws unsheathing to protrude into the hard ground. Maybe things would be fine - already going into battle practice? He could feel Applewhisker's own excitement radiating off of her in wave. A gentle purr rumbled in his throat. Softpaw was definitely looking forward to this. Tilting his head to the side, the apprentice flicked his tail and looked towards the entrance, his voice light with anticipation, "I don't know really know the way, but I'm ready when you are!"

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart

[Profile Icon] [Slowpoke Sprite]
Old February 3rd, 2018, 06:58 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: WindClan Warriors' Den

ShineFlower took a deep breath as her siblings stared at her with curious eyes.
"I have good news and some bad news that I heard on the way back..."
GleamPaw placed her tail tip on her sister's shoulder to comfort her. "Go on, bad news first."
"StormTail is dead...she was killed in a border skirmish a few moons ago." GleamPaw gasped and AcornPaw whimpered and stared at the ground in silence. "My...StarClan! I can't believe we didn't know!" GleamPaw walked back over and buried her muzzle in her brother's side to comfort him. He was the most affected by their adoptive mother's death. She was their mother and Acornpaw's mentor. "She was so kind to all of us. When we had no one else, we had her...I can't imagine any cat who would want to kill or hurt her. But she will be missed. Hopefully we shall see her again in StarClan."
"And the good news?" AcornPaw sniffed.
"I met HarmonyBlade and VelvetNight...and Overkit and Thundrakit!"
"Who are they?" AcornPaw mewed, a confused expression on his face.
"Our real mother and father! And half-brothers" ShineFlower purred excitedly. "I promised to meet them again at the border soon..."
"Then we're going!" GleamPaw exclaimed eagerly. The three nuzzled eachother and yowled in celebration, not even caring about the angry looks they were getting from other warriors.
Old February 3rd, 2018, 10:36 AM
Sigh...

Quote:
[bump on the jay and morning rp btw ]

Nodding eagerly, with a little bit of a bounce to her movements, Ambercloud grinned. As Thistlepaw attempted to keep his expression solemn, the mentor laughed, nudging his shoulder a bit. "Come on, Thistlepaw. Just because you're going to have your warrior assessment doesn't mean you have to be the most mature cat in the Clans. Have some fun with this!" Looking out towards the camp entrance, the molly swished her tail a bit, wondering where to start. Realizing he would need some leadership skills anyway, the dappled she-cat turned to her apprentice with a shrug. "So? What first?"
Thistlepaw, not quite ready to let go of his hold on his excitement yet, nodded and padded along beside his mentor as they came closer to the camp entrance. He was surprised when she asked him what should be first, and his tail gave a twitch as he thought it over. "It's still pretty early in the day, so the rabbits are probably going to be in their warrens until it warms up a little, closer to sunhigh. How about the battle assessment first? Besides, if we do hunting last, we can come straight back to camp with what we catch." He suggested.

Old February 3rd, 2018, 10:42 AM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Thistlepaw, not quite ready to let go of his hold on his excitement yet, nodded and padded along beside his mentor as they came closer to the camp entrance. He was surprised when she asked him what should be first, and his tail gave a twitch as he thought it over. "It's still pretty early in the day, so the rabbits are probably going to be in their warrens until it warms up a little, closer to sunhigh. How about the battle assessment first? Besides, if we do hunting last, we can come straight back to camp with what we catch." He suggested.
Nodding in approval at how her apprentice was thinking, Ambercloud flicked her tail to suggest he lead the way, falling in to step behind him. "Lead the way, Thistlepaw."The she-cat already knew he was going to ace this, with his level of thinking. Thistlepaw had already said the exact thing any warrior would, with his sequence of assessment.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old February 3rd, 2018, 10:59 AM
Sigh...

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Nodding in approval at how her apprentice was thinking, Ambercloud flicked her tail to suggest he lead the way, falling in to step behind him. "Lead the way, Thistlepaw."The she-cat already knew he was going to ace this, with his level of thinking. Thistlepaw had already said the exact thing any warrior would, with his sequence of assessment.
Thistlepaw lead the way out and raced to the training moor, knowing his mentor would be by his side. His blood raced through his veins as he tore through the cold, leaf-bare wind sweeping uninhibited through the open Windclan moor. A light layer of snow dusted the open plain, and as the two cats raced it kicked up a shower of powdery spray. When they arrived in the training moor, the little grey tom gave his pelt a shake, warmer now from the run, and feeling nervous, but confident. He remembered everything that Ambercloud had taught him as they trained and he knew how to fight for his clan now. All that was left was demonstrating that he could fight just as well as any warrior.
@blue jellie

Last edited by Charmer; February 16th, 2018 at 01:45 AM.
Old February 3rd, 2018, 05:00 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivyfeather View Post
(I hope you guys don't mind me putting Graykit "out there." I'm still new, if its not okay, I totally change it up! @2018 Okapi & @Aphmau plushie

Graykit smoothed his short fur down for extra measure, then cooly walked over towards Mosskit and Mistkit. He flicked his tail confidently, "What's the gossip?" He wanted to curl up in a ball to stay warm but he would never admit that he was cold, especially as a WindClan cat where the wind could easily chill him.
(Don’t mind. If you ever need a RP partner, feel free to VM me- BTW Mistkit is blind)
Mistkit stared blindly at Graykit her glazed over blue eyes focused on him she licked her lips nervously, to her she had been bullied alot and even had rocks at her, or she called it stoned. She simply gave a curt nod in greeting.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old February 3rd, 2018, 05:42 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Thrushflight couldn't muster the energy to question the choice of words from the medicine cat. Instead, Surgestorm seemed to back off leaving him alone. His senses began to fade, quicker and quicker with each moment until before he knew it, he was seeing a different area. The place was dark, musty. Clearly Thrushflight's mind had crossed into the Dark Forest. The place he belonged in after the life he had chosen to live. It confused the tom at first and sent him wandering.
His body in the waking world was limp now. No signs of life were noticeable. However, his legacy would always remain a burden on WindClan. The damage he had created would remain so he would never be forgotten. Especially now that Surgestorm knew the knowledge he did about the dark tom. It would be a shock, of course, but it was up to the medicine cat on how he would act on that information now.
Surgestorm returned a few minutes later, listening closely to make sure he was really gone. He sighed then, sitting back on his haunches and staring at his battered corpse. What do I do now? His first instinct was to go tell Blazingstar, but would his leader react badly to such information? Did the clan deserve to know? Surely, it would fix their view of ThunderClan, but it wouldn't mend the two clan's relationship. And what would this tom's poor kits face as a result of their parent's actions? Nothing good, surely. The medicine cat growled under his breath, pinning his ears and stalking to his herb supply. Other injured cats would return to cat soon, he didn't have time to think about this right now. Later, he would figure out what to do. He returned to Thrushflight, grabbing his body by the scruff and pulling him into the clearing for the time being.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Closed Thread