Today 02:31 AM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Today 02:16 AM

Old February 9th, 2018, 09:01 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Hawkwing.

"Being brave doesn't mean you aren't scared. Being brave means you are scared, really scard, badly scared, and you do the right thing anyway..." ~ Neil Gaiman, Coraline.

Name: Hawkwing.
Past Names: Hawkkit, Hawkpaw.
Future names: Unknown.
Name organ: Hawk, His fur pattern and color. Wing, His jumping ability.

Sex: Male.
Sexuality: Heteroromantic heterosexual.(Straight)

Past Ranks: Kit, Apprentice.
Future Ranks: Unknown.

Clan/Faction: ShadowClan.
Past Clan/Factions: None.
Future Clan/Factions: Unknown.

Birth place: ShadowClan nursery.
Date of birth: January 1st, 2015.
Blood line: Unknown.
Beliefs: Hawkwing believes that the Dark forest and StarClan are real and that StarClan has power over the world he lives in.

Appearance: Slender brown tom with a dark cream colored underbelly that also covers his paws inner legs, chest and neck. He has a white chin and golden amber eyes along with long white whiskers and a longer tail then some. He has thick muscular legs that are hidden by his smooth pelt. A deep pinky nose and dark gray paw pads.
Fur Texture: Soft, thick, smooth.
Fur Length: Short.

Personality

Outer look: Hawkwing is a brave and loyal warrior of ShadowClan. He tries to put his Clan and Clanmates first even if it costs his life. He'd do about anything if he thinks it will benefit his Clan. Despite fears he may have he tries to do the right thing and it can be hard but he'll never stop trying. His life is devoted to ShadowClan and he'll never stop trying.
Hawkwing is a calm tom who tries to keep a level head. He dislikes drama and hotheaded felines seem to bother him. He'll tolerate it but he prefers to keep calm and avoid unnecessary drama. He was raised that you need to be calm and keep a level head to success in anything and he's taken that to heart.
One thing that stands out is that this tom is a bit over protective towards his loved ones. He doesn't want anything my bad to happen to them and will stand up for anyone he thinks needs it. Sadly he sometimes mistakes teasing and playing as being mean and will sometimes but in. But, he's learning that he can't be there for everyone all the time.
Hawkwing tries to be a fair warrior and hear both sides of a fight before picking a side. He tends to brake up apprentices' fights and will ask both sides why they were fighting not just one or neither. This tom doesn't want to seem unjust and he wants to teach those younger to be the same.
Along with this Hawkwing is quite patient. He knows how to wait for things living by the saying: "All good things are worth waiting for." He while hearted believes that and it shows. Ever wonder why he's 40 moons and doesn't have a mate? Well he's waiting for the right molly and he wants to be sure.
Hawkwing can be pretty fierce when it comes to protecting his loved ones or fighting. He takes a battle seriously and will fight for his life but will never try to kill anycat. He's not a murderer and would probably be stunted if he actually killed somecat.
To no one's surprise Hawkwing is a hard-working tom. There's nothing really to explain. He just works hard for his Clan.
This brown and cream tom is compassionate and kind. He cares for others and can sympathize with their problems. Honestly he enjoys being able to help others and let them just be comforted by being able to talk.
Hawkwing tries his best to be an honest tom. He'll try to answer your question with the truth as if he was told he couldn't say anything but the tenth. He can't being himself to lie and not feel very guilty even if it was a tiny white lie. It bugs him that he can and it m bags him till he does tell the truth.
Another thing is that Hawkwing is a thoughtful tom. He tends to think things though before acting and he wants to make sure it's the right thing. He'll think almost everything though before he acts, if he has time.
Personality traits: Brave| Loyal | Calm| Overly protective| Fair| Patient| Fierce| Hardworking| Compassionate| Kind| Honest| Thoughtful.
Ups: Loyal, brave, fair, patient, compassionate.
Equals: Hardworking, thoughtful, calm, honest.
Downs: Fierce, overly protective.

Fears:
Reason for fears:

Kin.

Mother: Open.
Father: Open.
Brothers: Open.
Sisters: Open.
Aunts: Open.
Uncles: Open.
Cosines: Open.
Grandfather Father's side: Open.
Grandmother Father's side: Open.
Grandfather Mother's side: Open.
Grandmother Mother's side: Open.
Nephews: Open.
Nieces: Open.
Sons: None.
Daughters: None.

Family tree: Here

Relationships

Friends: Open.
Close Friends: Dawnfall| Living| RPed by @Fuzzyfeline| "Dawnfall is more like a little sister to me and I'd protect her with my life of I had to. I enjoy just hanging out with her, she's quite the fiery young molly. I'm proud to have trained her."
Best Friends: Servalwing| Living| RPed by @Mauve| "I enjoy Servalwing's company, she's an intelligent level headed molly. She always seems to think first witch is rare to find these days. I'm glade to call her my friend."

Mentor: None.
Past Mentor: Open.
Future Mentor: None.

Apprentice: Open.
Past Apprentices: Dawnfall| Living| RPed by @Fuzzyfeline| "Dawnfall is more like a little sister to me and I'd protect her with my life of I had to. I enjoy just hanging out with her, she's quite the fiery young molly. I'm proud to have trained her."
Mistarch| Living| RPed by @DarkLeaf| "Mistpaw I mean 'arch was a grate apprentice, full of energy. Though she still needs to learn some patents I'm proud of her. She's an adventurous and determined molly and ShadowClan's lucky to have her."
Future Apprentice: Open.

Love interest: Open.
Past Love interest: None.
Future Love interests: Servalwing| Living| RPed by @Mauve| "I enjoy Servalwing's company, she's an intelligent level headed molly. She always seems to think first witch is rare to find these days. I'm glade to call her my friend."

Neutral: Orangepetal| Living| RPed by @Fuzzyfeline| "She's okay, though I don't agree with her beliefs."
Acquaintances: Open.
Enemies: Gingerfrost| Living| RPed by @FadingEchoes| "I really don't like to admit it, but I hate Gingerfrost. He impregnated Dawnfall by force and she's only been a warrior for a few moons! I honestly think his beliefs will get him killed one day. "
Thornpath| Living| RPed by FadingEchoes| "I hate to say this but I highly dislike this tom. He has the same 'traditions' as the FUZZ family dose, he'd read her put mollies in the nursery them be a help to his Clan."

Them song: None, yet but open for suggestions.

Plots: None at the moment.

Finders: Everything Finder.

Fun facts:
(1) Was originally made on another site as Deputy but was killed protecting his best friend/Leader.
(2) He's honestly my first and only OC with the prefix Hawk.

Backstory:
To be added.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all

Last edited by Fuzzy; May 11th, 2018 at 08:08 PM.