Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How does WCO see you?
Last post by Minkuu
Today 04:57 AM
WCO Staff Applications
Last post by MockingRabbit
Today 03:39 AM
abandoned hope [adoption...
by lark.
Last post by Blazing
Today 02:54 AM
Firefly Cove
by dino.
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 02:43 AM
Makin’ Mother proud.[F]
by Fritter
Last post by Fritter
Today 02:21 AM
Closed Thread

Old February 12th, 2018, 01:08 PM
stardust memories

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The calico kit squealed in excitement as the ball soared in the air. Her bad eye didn’t allow her to track it very well - it was blurry out of the corner of her good eye, and in the past, it would have been easier to see, but it didn’t matter to her - it was all just a game. Leaping into the air and laughing as she did so, Brightkit’s paw brushed against the moss-ball and she did her best to slam it back towards Emberwing. Her paws were considerably smaller then the warrior’s, but when it came to games - the calico was an expert on every one of them. She squealed in delight again as the ball changed direction, the spongy object going back towards Emberwing. ”Your turn! Get it, get it!” She squealed, at a pitch that sounded like it would have hurt her throat from how loud it was.

But Brightkit didn’t care - she was much, much too excited to care very much about this kind of thing. Her green eye seemed to have a little bit of a sparkle in it now, and her blue one was definitely sparkling with pleasure as she bounced around in place, her soft white paws looking like they were practically going to burn up with how excited the smaller cat was. Her expression was one of pure joy, looking like it had been built out of light as she danced from paw to paw in anticipation of Emberwing’s return of the ball. Brightkit couldn’t remember the last time she had had so much fun with a warrior.

Most warriors seemed a little too busy to play with her - she’d had a couple of warrior friends, but not many, and the last grown cat to treat her in such a playful manner had been Pumpkinflight. She missed her adoptive mother, of course, and she would never understand why the sweet queen had been taken from her, but she would always have her younger kithood, when Pumpkinflight had still been there and when things had been so much more carefree and innocent.
Emberwing watched the younger kit with a joyful expression covering her face, ears perked and tail still held high in the air. Her eyes followed the moss ball with no problem or difficulty, but it occurred to her that Brightkit might have some trouble watching it. Her heart began to sink a little as she realized this, however it wasn't too long after that a smile overtook her maw. She felt proud as the calico kitten was able to leap high into the air and bat the moss ball back towards her. I have no doubt that her blindness won't get in the way of her training, she thought to herself, a warm feeling of pride erupting in her veins.

"I got it!" she yelped back, the russet colored warrior scooting back on her haunches and lifting her chest off the ground, one forepaw already extended and ready to catch the moss ball. Her paw was hooked - a perfect u-shape for the ball - and it connected perfectly with her paw. Using the momentum it had carried, Emberwing moved her forepaw through the air, sending the moss ball sailing back over to Brightkit. "You might have to run a bit for this one!" she warned in a playful tone, but was sure Brightkit would be able to catch it.

It had been awhile since Emberwing had been this carefree. Not since her apprentice days it seemed. Outside of her training, and once her daily duties were completed, she remembered lounging around camp with her friends, then apprentices as well, and discussing menial tasks such as the grumpy elders who always insisted they still had ticks in their fur, or the cocky warriors who always believed that they would be the best, and no one else would compare. Now, during her warrior days, things were a lot busier. It was nice to have some time to be a 'paw again - even a kit.

Last edited by Mauve; February 12th, 2018 at 01:08 PM.
Old February 12th, 2018, 02:25 PM
Stuck in a loop of unhapp

My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral Whirl View Post
Bored.

Bored.

Was what the tom felt, it wasn't like he wanted to be bored. More or less he had to take it easy because of his shoulder. Which right now, he was starting to dislike. Usually after a battle you should be happy to just calm down a bit. However, Snowpaw didn't feel like that. He was on edge, anxious. When was Snowstar going to make a move? He was growing restless among the camp, snapping at unlucky cats and saying sorry after. Snowpaw buried his face in his white paws, a loud groan sounding from his mouth. His tail swayed back and forth in a quick motion. His side felt better from visiting Caliapaw, yet that only put him in a worst mood. His ear flattened to his head, he had to worry about Owlstorm. Them was always a problem but not at the same time. Snowpaw learned that every cat shard the clan's problems. Even kits. "Starclan, why must you do this to me?" He said, lifting his head a little. He was making a fool out of himself. Snowpaw was used to doing that, already being the clan's clown. A joke. His shoulders slump once again. With a huff he rest his head on his paws, staring ahead of him. Trying to force his body to relax. Yet his paws itched to run but that had a chance of reopening his shoulder wound. Now, he didn't really care about that but he didn't want to return to that dreadful Medince cat den. Snowpaw still felt sick to his stomach from recently visiting it. Someone had to save him from this boredom or he was going to die. He was sure of it.

@Ravenfang
Morningscar padded over to snowpaw. “Hi snowpaw.” He meowed. (Sorry it’s short, but I also need to tell you that if i can I want to change snowpaw’s mentor because I just relised that I made a mistake, I accidentally signed goldenstream on as fernpaw’s mentor. And goldenstream just got hurt while training fernpaw, I will make one of my older ocs in thunderclan, be snowpaws mentor if you want.)

It's been so long since i was active on here.

Calypso was, and always will be, the 2018 Smallear to my speckletail!

Regards,
Blueberry
Old February 12th, 2018, 02:37 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenfang View Post

Morningscar padded over to snowpaw. “Hi snowpaw.” He meowed. (Sorry it’s short, but I also need to tell you that if i can I want to change snowpaw’s mentor because I just relised that I made a mistake, I accidentally signed goldenstream on as fernpaw’s mentor. And goldenstream just got hurt while training fernpaw, I will make one of my older ocs in thunderclan, be snowpaws mentor if you want.)
[ okay, that's fine ]

Snowpaw lift his head, looking at the warrior. "Hiiii!" He dragged out the word `hi`, the edge of his voice had the tiniest of a groan. "Aren't you bored? I feel like I'm dying!" He complained, a bit happier that he had someone to complain to. Well, if they stayed. He would just rant to himself, anyway.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old February 12th, 2018, 04:47 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post
Lightningflash smiled,"you're getting bored," it was less of a question and more of a statement,"don't worry, you're halfway to being an apprentice. And while you're at this growing thing I can teach you the hunters' crouch and you can be the best warrior you can be!" He winked at his daughter.
(Sorry this is late!)

Icekit nodded her snow white head. "Yeah, its boring here." She told her father starting to feel comfortable around him. Why had she doubted that her father was really her father? Well when your bullied about not knowing your father and not meeting him till your three moons of age it makes you sceptical to trust every thing you hear. At least for little Icekit. She wasn't the most trusting cat and that could be a good or bad thing only time will tell.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old February 12th, 2018, 04:56 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lefty the bear View Post

Heatherdream let out a small chuckle, starring at Monarchstep. "I wouldn't say that there were some cats that had actually killed their clanmates you know." replied Heatherdream.
Monarchstep with a glint of amusement in his eyes unsheathed his claws and sheathed them back, as if Heatherdream were his prey before straightening up and shaking out his fur,” very true, never can be too trusting.”

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old February 12th, 2018, 04:58 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lefty the bear View Post

Boulderdust laid down slowly, placing his front paws underneath him. "Want to go for a walk with me?" asked the elder, giving his chest fur a quick lick.
Redpaw flicked his tail calmly,” Why not.” He replied calmly I wish he were younger, he’d be a good mentor for me...

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old February 12th, 2018, 06:57 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The medicine cat sighed, grabbing a few more cobwebs and placing them on the bloody scratches. They weren’t too bad - the only one that bothered her a little bit was the one on his flank. He had walked in here, which meant that he was probably going to be okay - as long as he didn’t lose too much blood (which Caliapaw wasn’t going to let happen anyways) he would be fine. The she cat eyed the deeper scratch and sighed, putting cobwebs on that too. When the bleeding stopped, or at least slowed, she would have to put marigold in the wounds - or some other thing to block it from infection - and she would have to do so to all the other cats as well. They were going to run out. And the worst thing was, Wheatfur hadn’t told her just where to go and look for it. She knew where to find some things - but marigold? She was going to have to rely on her senses for that. ”You can go now - I think you’ll be okay. Take it easy for a few days. Also, make sure you come back tomorrow - I want to put some marigold in those scratches so they don’t get infected. The bleeding will have stopped by then and hopefully I’ll be less busy.” This last part was spoken under her breath as the young medicine cat gave the tom a semi-smile. It irritated her, the fact that so many cats could get hurt in a battle and yet leaders just let it go on. She couldn’t do anything about it. What a shame.

After telling Thrushwing he could go, the feline closed her eyes for a moment and sighed. It was much less crowded in here now - or would soon be - and eventually, it would just be her and Doepaw again. She would fix things with him and it would all be okay. Caliapaw didn’t like feeling cornered, or vulnerable, and it was hard not to stress out with all the work she was doing right now. This was what she hated about battles… all the bloodshed that came with it. Perhaps she hadn’t fully understood how hard it was going to be. So far, Caliapaw had only lost one patient, and she wasn’t planning on losing any more. She couldn’t stand the cats who acted as though they were so badly hurt when others were dying - she couldn’t stand the cats who wouldn’t do as they were told, even though she knew what was best for them - and thankfully, not many of her patients had been “that type” today.

Caliapaw wasn’t sure how many more cats she could handle coming in here acting like they were better then her somehow. Like they knew more then her. She’d only had a patient or two like that, but it was difficult for her anyways. Why did cats insist on acting like they were so tough? They really weren’t. If this had taught Caliapaw anything, it was that most cats weren’t as tough as they looked. Most were more fragile then they let on, too. Caliapaw hated the fact that she couldn’t just make them stronger and send them off so they wouldn’t have to worry about it again. Taking a glance over Snowpaw’s scratches, the she cat eventually sighed and settled down a little bit.

”You’ll live. You can go ahead and go, just be careful. Take it easy for a few days, and come back to see me tomorrow so I can put marigold on those scratches to prevent infection.” The words sounded almost rehearsed as she said them, trying to keep from yawning (though she was tired) as she padded away from Snowpaw, guessing that at any moment there could be another patient who would walk through the entrance to the medicine cat den… and she would have to fix up yet another cat who had been injured by this battle.
Snowpaw let his thoughts wonder a little, still feeling at least a bit frustrated with himself. He unsheathed his claws and sheathed again, shaking his head. He blinked, barely hearing his sister. "Huh? Okay." Without another world he turned away, walking or well more like limping out of the den. He was cursing cats, random things in his head. Feeling like it was the only way to calm himself down. Snowpaw still could smell the fresh scent of blood and everything when he was a decent length away from the Medince cat den. He didn't want to complain about the smell, their was nothing you could do. He just wished it, hope to Starclan that his stomach would calm down itself. Snowpaw paused before looking back at the Medince cat den, hoping she would hear him. "Eat something if you haven't!" He still didn't know if she actually did eat something the first time when he told her to. Snowpaw could only trust her that she would. The Brightside of things was that he could go around and check up on his family- which would probably ending up annoying them.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old February 12th, 2018, 07:33 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
(Sorry this is late!)

Icekit nodded her snow white head. "Yeah, its boring here." She told her father starting to feel comfortable around him. Why had she doubted that her father was really her father? Well when your bullied about not knowing your father and not meeting him till your three moons of age it makes you sceptical to trust every thing you hear. At least for little Icekit. She wasn't the most trusting cat and that could be a good or bad thing only time will tell.
Nah, it's fine!)

Lightningflash got up and flicked his tail, signaling Icekit to follow. He padded a little ways away from the nursery and got into a basic hunting crouch,"here, try doing this!" He mewed happily at his daughter.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old February 12th, 2018, 11:42 PM
Might disappear again

Uh, since Tiger is down... I’mma just... Get Sky here
~+~
Skyfeather bounded into camp. He had just returned from a walk through the forest. The tom looked around for Cherrydawn. He opened his jaws in a yawn and sat down. His gaze scanned the clearing again, searching for his mate. When Skyfeather spotted her crouching beside Tigerdawn he rushed over. “What happened? Who did this?”

Character Site

Old February 13th, 2018, 06:29 AM

My Mood: Doh

As Mistwing entered the Thunderclan camp, she couldn't help but let a small sigh escape her. A thin layer of snow clung to her already pale fur and her paws were wet from the melted slush which had once been the pathway out of camp. She hadn't slept well the night before, preferring a night time stroll through the forest rather than resting in the cramped warriors den. Mistwing found herself never staying in the same place for too long, she long-haired she-cat always needed constant simulation, something new to occupy her. And though the earlier patrol had been a welcome reason to get out of camp, she would be lying if she said it wasn't boring. Mistwing shook the white dust from her fur and dragged her blank gaze around the camp. Unsatisfied, she padded towards the fresh-kill pile, her head hanging low and her broad shoulders sloping. She snagged a thin starling with her claw to look it over, before picking it up and settling down a few fox-lengths away, deciding to compensate for her early meal by going hunting after.
Timezone: UTC+13:00 (what time is it in New Zealand right now?)
Roleplay Tracker & Finder
Profile picture drawn by, and credit to, the lovely Rose Queen.

Last edited by Radler; February 13th, 2018 at 06:33 AM.
Closed Thread