Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Off-Topic (OOC) > Visual Arts

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 11:26 AM
✩Star's Ref Sheet World✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 11:23 AM
need a header for Snowleaf
Last post by Snowyfeathr
Today 11:10 AM
no mans land. (Albatrosses...
by nyx
Last post by nyx
Today 10:46 AM
Hide & Seek Stealth Event...
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 10:45 AM

Old January 23rd, 2018, 09:43 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default poems and other things

this is just going to be a place to drop my poems and other short stories. feel free to comment, just please do not quote any of my posts on this thread.

jealousy
by tinyalienkid
jealousy
it's rising up
jealousy
i've had enough

i can't think
i can't breathe
it's all just
killing me

set me free
from this hell
they're all in my way
but i know i can't have you

i'm running today
i'm running away
i'm running to you
what do i do?

your heart beats fast
like a bullet flies
my heart cries,
like every beat is its last

do you even
really care?
do you even
see me there?

do you see
this pain i feel?
do you see
that it's not real?

is it all
just a lie?
Old January 23rd, 2018, 10:10 PM
the tale of six.

Default Re: poems and other things

NOTE-
all poems i write may come from me and my emotions, but i am not in any danger of what i may indirectly state in these. i tend to have a morbid style of writing poems.

tortoise and the hare
by tinyalienkid

nobody knows
where i am
but where i am
is the forest of the damned

cloudy skies
the moon cries
and with every waking moment
i fade away some more

does anyone care?
am i all alone?
will i ever find my way
back into my home?

the stars are shining
mother is sighing
father is lying
and i’m dying

life is death
death is life
but what
is inbetween?

a sheen
of lies
are bright
in your eyes

and blood
so red
tints your
skin

you don’t know me
you don’t care
but just know
the tortoise beat the hare
Old January 24th, 2018, 12:12 AM
the tale of six.

Have Fun, Darling
by tinyalienkid

You said I’d be your only one, that we would last forever. I think that was just a lie, just like every other. Your words skewered me with sugar, your eyes full of deceit. My heart beats with broken defeat, and I watched as you walked away with glee.
I was your dream girl, but I guess you woke up.
The sweetness of our candyland melted away into the sand while the sun set behind us. You went on to be with her, leaving me alone. Ever since you left, I've been torn up inside. Nobody has seen me in days, my phone is dead, my eyes are dry. I hope you’re happy, darling.
I hope she breaks your heart.
A laugh, a squeal, they echo through my mind. The memories will never fade, as they were so kind. You were once my favorite one, you were once my sun. I was your moon, your stars, your entire solar system. Really, I was only mere debris compared to her whole universe.
Darling-dear, have fun with her. She clearly is not me. I bet she already ran, her golden locks curled into the wind. Are you on your floor right now, with a bottle of whiskey and a note in your hand? Does it read, like you said to me, you are just too boring?
I must go now, my sweet. The time is running thin. Don’t fret just yet, for I will be back one day. As each day passes, my heart beats louder, and my thoughts stray from you. My body has grown stronger, and I worry for you no longer.
Goodbye, dear. I’m glad that you are not here.

I smirked and closed the journal, setting it on my desk. Eyes flicking towards the digital clock by my bedside table, I huffed once realizing the time. It was nearly four in the morning.
Sighing, I climbed from my bed and stood, stretching. No wonder I was so tired, although I desperately need to adjust my sleeping schedule. No work would ever get finished if I'm always sleeping through it.
My feet cramped slightly, causing me to stumble as all the blood was sent rushing to my head. A groan slipped through my lips and i rubbed my face, shaking my head to clear my vision. Who would care if I looked idiotic doing it? I lived alone.
Bumbling my way to the bathroom, I peered in the mirror. Horrendous bags resided under my eyes. I hadn’t left the house in weeks. The only food I ate was delivery pizza, and even then, I still kept leftovers. My stash of coffee was running low— which was rather disastrous, to say the least.
I grabbed a clump of hair that was laying over my shoulder. The dark brown strands needed a trim; the split ends were becoming a nuisance. Oh, well, at least I took a shower every now and then. Not even a couch potato should smell like skunk spray and look like a greasy slice of bacon.
Blowing a raspberry, I moved to do my business at the toilet before trampling over the mess in my room, trying to get to the door. After what seemed like forever, I managed to do so. The hallway outside was dark and spooky. Every floorboard creaked with the sound of age.
My heart pounded. This house always terrified me at night. I’ve only been here for three months, but I have always wanted to get out as fast as possible. It was not a game.
Out of habit, my eyes closed once I passed his room. I didn’t need him invading my thoughts again. The journal was supposed to help fix that. No therapist would help me. They only listen, and sometimes, that’s not what I need.
The kitchen came into view and I padded into it. Every milky wall sparked a surge of sickness within me, and I had no idea how to handle it. He had chosen every color to paint the walls, ceilings and everything else. His promise lay bright in my head and a sense of dread settled in me, weighing me down. I needed a drink.
Water. Yes, water was what I wanted. That’s what everybody needs.
Running a hand through my hair, I stumbled towards the sink. Under it, the cupboard contained the water bottles. All I needed was to bend down and grab a bottle. Not very difficult.
Well, not difficult, unless you count that my vision had begun to blur. Darkness spread around the edges of my sight, stalking across it until I was left blinded. My breathing had become ragged.
“Water,” I choked, falling to my knees. Blood roared in my ears, the thump of it drowning out every other thing within the room. The cupboard opened with slight difficulty, but I managed to finally reach the water bottles beneath it. Picking one up, I struggled to open it due to the shakiness of my hands.
Minutes ticked by before I was chugging the drink, gulping in a breath once finished.
My vision cleared and I was able to breathe once again. I stood and dropped the empty bottle on the floor, then dragged myself back to my room.
I needed some sleep.
The shadows seemed to creep up on me as I laid under the covers, only my head visible. Darkness danced to a silent song around me, fear slowly rising. Checking the time, I exhaled a sigh of relief to see that there was only an hour left of the moonlight. Dawn was going to come soon and I would be allowed some much-needed rest.
Frowning, I pulled out my laptop, which hadn’t been used in a record number of days, and turned the power on. After it had been booted up, I went to a new document and began to type, fingers skimming over the keys.

Nobody finds it special that people’s moods can change with the most simplistic of words. Sadness is brought upon others easier than happiness is. Trust can be broken a lot easier than it is gained.
But why is our lives dependent on things, on people that destroy our trust with a single word? Why does it all matter? We will all die one day. Famous celebrities, family, friends, they all die every day. And there is nothing we can do about it.
So, honey, the next time you want to bring someone to their favorite place only to dispose of them, then you should rethink your choices. Once you’ve managed that, then good luck you maggot-infested snot brain.

Have fun, darling.

dO yOu FeEL ThE EYeS?
ThEy WAtCh YoUR EvERY MoVE...

ameko ♥
Old January 24th, 2018, 01:52 PM
the tale of six.

aspen swirl
by tinyalienkid

winter gem
by tinyalienkid

Old January 24th, 2018, 09:49 PM
the tale of six.

depression
by tinyalienkid

Old January 27th, 2018, 09:36 AM
the tale of six.

in my english class, i repeatedly write poems for my teacher to read. she wanted me to write a sonnet, as that is what we are going to be studying in a few days. when i wrote this i was thinking of a galaxy sweatshirt that i was wearing, but i was also thinking of, well, love.

gaze into your galaxy
by hiraeth

Dot, dot, dot
Constellations reside
In your glowing eyes
I see each galaxy
Looking right back at me

Dot, dot, dot
Each star upon your skin
Darkness lies
In those eyes
But I only see the beauty

Dot, dot, dot
Your soul is a nebula
Your heart is the start
Of my universe
Old February 8th, 2018, 03:49 PM
the tale of six.

@Broken Madness
since you did the story from sano's point of view, i decided to write it from onyx's eyes. sorry if i got some of it wrong in what you were imagining to happen.

onyx's final journal entry
by hiraeth

it had been a normal day. i was sitting outside, writing in my journal and wondering how life had become so difficult. our world had been destroyed, replaced with those who sought power. everyone was under the rule of the darkness, but only few were still smart enough to realize it.
but then he appeared. sano flyer, the monster made of glass. he had believed me to be someone else, his brother, hades. at first, i had been confused. terrified, even. yet i was intrigued. sano was hurt, afraid of even the sounds of vehicles passing by. so i helped him, but he flinched away, desperate to find his brother.
he wanted to run on his own. he wanted to leave me there, confused and yielding the urge to help. i wouldn't allow it, arguing stubbornly. i guess being stubborn was in my blood.
then, he kissed me. at first, i was disoriented. but it had really teleported us to where we met with two others, hades and cayden. at that point, i hadn't felt any spark. any hint of another emotion other than the yearning to help these strange people. so i did. i led them to my hide-out, keeping them hidden from those who searched for them. of course, i had to show off my skills while i did it. who wouldn't?
as time had passed, we grew closer. my heart began to beat faster while in your presence, my cheeks dusted with a light shade of pink. your features stood out suddenly, but i didn't understand what was wrong. what i was feeling.
little did i know, i was falling in love.
of course, being the fearful child i am, i refused to admit it. it always happened to be at the tip of my tongue, ready to slip out, but i was afraid. would it ruin what we had? would you push me away in disgust?
would you hate my guts?
and so i kept silent, breaking down day by day. i tried to act normal, like your very existence brought me no separate emotions. always pretend that he means no more than a friend, i would say to myself, my stomach twisting at the lies i told. many others began to become worried. i was starting to shove them away, closing myself off from the sunlight.
showers waited for weeks to be taken, food was rarely eaten, and i was a mere skeleton with skin. dull, lifeless eyes stared back at me in my mirror, the dark pools once swimming with brightness. it was difficult to wake up each day, prefering to just cover my head with the blanket and lay there, silent for hours on end.
they all tried to bring me back. they had grown used to me, even teasing me about my obvious feelings for sano. but i refused to step out each day in fear of facing heartbreak.
it went on for weeks. months, even. until one day, they called me forth, speaking frantically. sano has become a murderer. it couldn't have been true. i had to see it for myself. so for the first time in weeks, i made my way from my bed and ran.
clearly, i didn't look the greatest. bony limbs poking out from thin, stretched out skin, my hair tousled and greasy. it was obvious that i hadn't showered for a long while. but i didn't care. i just had to save him.
once i had arrived, the terror rushed in. mauled bodies scattered the area, blood spattered along the ground. he seemed surprised to see me, yet i couldn't believe it. tears sprung at the corners of my eyes, threatening to spill. but i simply wiped them away and stepped forwards. cradling your face in my hands, i spoke my confession, sounding confident though my heart was leaping through my chest. even through the fear i felt, i was happy to see him. my sano.
time passed, and i grew healthy. doctors gave me medication to help control my moods, and i finally allowed the light to return to my eyes. after a while, i began gymnastics again, practicing every day to build my skill once again. and my love for him became stronger. but i could sense that something was wrong. he loved me back, and he told me with every chance he got. but his gaze held guilt, a regret for some unknown cause.
but now i know. and now i can see why he tried to push me away as i did him. he had been called into the madness, and there had been no turning back.
he changed. he became a monster. and i couldn't help him. and so i fufilled his wish.
i killed him.
now, as i write these final words, i wish that this could have ended in another way. but the call of madness is far too strong.
my name is onyx cypress, also known as xero ramirez. i am a gymnast, journalist, and the lover the sano flyer. i avoided the darkness, even as it ripped my heart away.
and to whoever reads this, i hope you can avoid it, too.
Old February 11th, 2018, 09:54 PM
the tale of six.

love
by hiraeth

love.
believe what you want about it, but to me, it isn't real. nothing is.
it's all just a silly little mind game someone created just because they got a little too attracted towards someone.
love.
you may believe it can be formed at first sight. really, it can't. love is said to be formed over a course of time, building trust in one another before you can consider it love. but why do we believe in love, when nobody can love who they want? why is it such a big deal who one may fall in love with. yes, it is wrong for a fifteen year old to love a sixty year old, but what about gender? that shouldn't matter. looks? not a big deal. personality? bingo.
you should only care about yourself. how you treat others. who cares what that kid that you crushed on in third grade thought?it's not like you'll think about it in a few years.
all i'm trying to say is don't focus solely on love. think about yourself, too.
Old February 14th, 2018, 04:01 PM
the tale of six.

happy valentine's day!! je t'aime @Broken Madness

mon bébé fou
by hiraeth

when i saw you
for the first time
i felt a strong
sense of despite