Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Warrior Name Game
Last post by the kitty
Today 09:27 PM
A day in the love life of...
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 09:24 PM
Forget-me-not [Love...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 09:18 PM
Hide & Seek Stealth Event...
Last post by Morrigan
Today 09:15 PM
Sunset Grove
by Lillith
Last post by gs29513
Today 09:12 PM
Closed Thread

Old February 14th, 2018, 08:20 AM
⚣ dimitri kisser

My Mood: Flirty

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
@julean
~+~
Dusktalon entered the camp, she carried a mouse and a shrew by their tails. The she-cat walked over to the kill pile and dropped the prey. Dusktalon looked at her paws and began tossing dirt on them. She sat down and looked around camp. Who next... She thought. Hm, I’ll figure it out... The warrior closed her eyes and replayed her bully’s death again in her mind. She grinned at the thought of another cat dying again. She wanted to kill another cat, but who. Her eyes scanned the camp again. After a few moments she gave up and decided to wait until someone left camp again.
[Writers Block]
@Flameleaf

trying to take my barbell into the mens room ansd failing
to get it through the doorway like a dog with a large stick
―「site
Old February 14th, 2018, 08:54 AM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

[I thought I replied...]

Character Site

Old February 14th, 2018, 09:05 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
"Is it because of a physical injury, or something simple like a sprain of some sort?" they asked. it didnt seem like too much of a hassle, it was easier than the other things they were dealing with with other cats. "I knew I was a bit slow on patients recently, some of yall are just too busy to get healed now a days," they sighed, padding back towards the back of the den where the herbs were. there werent many noticeably, after the flood and then leaf bare, it left the medicine cat with limited supplies. but they would try their best, turning their head for halfgaze to list off her symptoms.

"Alright, Im going to fix you up, I promise." they said softly, helping the tom to their respective nest before turning and going to their herb wall. it seemed animals couldnt keep their claws to themselves now adays, daydream had faced many of these cases. they grabbed goldenrod, and herb that would help with the pain but also help prevent infection. they grabbed cobwebs to stop the bleeding, and poppyseeds for after they were done treating the cat to help them sleep.

"No, goldenstar wouldnt take you to another clan. this is your home, and youll always stay here." they comforted the kit as best as they could. they couldnt really say anything about her parents. "You are a member of this clan, just like the rest of us. you are worth every life that is sacrificed to make sure you have a proper upbringing." they mewed seriously,"I can take you to goldenstar and be with you while you talk if that would make you feel better."
Soaringkit gave a slight nod,” Very well. But Goldenstar once was a warrior. And don’t all warrior’s attack kits. All warriors I know do, unless they are asleep.” She meowed trying to believe that Goldenstar was different.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old February 14th, 2018, 01:04 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
Dovecoo gave a little nod to Honeythistle’s affirmative response, not noticing the suspicious tone. He must not have understood her discreet way of telling him because he looked very confused. The silver tom began to spew questions and Dovecoo blinked rapidly as she tried to sort them all out. Dovecoo decided to answer his last question and meowed, “Kits, Honey. You already have kits...But you’re going to have more. We’re having more.” Dovecoo gave Honeythistle an innocent smile.
I was hoping she wouldn’t say that...I hate it when I go against my own words. Nonetheless, this was a happy event for Honeythistle dearly loved kits. Well, he dearly loved his own kits. So, finding out that Dovecoo was pregnant was surprising, yet...not. It was a good feeling at knowing he was going to be a father once more. He wanted to wait until his current kits were made apprentices. Maybe, Starclan thought differently. Honeythistle eyes wandered down to her growing belly. “Do you know how far along you are?” He asked. Afterwards, he whisked his tail in front of him, “Do you mind?” He asked, gently using his tail to touch Dovecoo’s abdomen. It was always beautiful to know additions were going to be added to the family, but it was even more beautiful to know if you could feel them active inside.
Old February 14th, 2018, 05:01 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFVY View Post
Halfheart grunted her eyes narrowed her claws unsheathed then sheathed themselves her anger rising again .She flicked her tail and looked at Nightshadow " I don't give a mouse tail about others orders . The only orders I follow are Goldenstars no one else's . " She meowed her tone was stern her eyes followed the other she cat and turned around watching Her make the box on the ground then she stood still and looked up at nightshadow .a line of fur down her back bristled so did her neck fur the other she cat was testing her last nerves . She took a deep breath and sighed " so? " she meowed and steped out of the box flicking her tail
Nightshadow shrugged. "You can walk away from this little piece of symbolism, but you're going to remember this later, one way or another." She glanced at Halfheart, thinking up ways to annoy her. She had seemed most annoyed when she was chatty, so Nightshadow decided to begin a new conversation with some small talk, "So, Dear. What do you do these days? Seems like you're the kind of cat to lay around in the warriors' den all day." Nightshadow narrowed her eyes right back at the other cat, a smile playing on her snout. She kept her eyes open, staring at Halfheart knowingly. Nightshadow rolled her eyes and said, "so how about it? Is your mossbed too comfy to get up from all day? It must be if you're in it all the time."
Old February 14th, 2018, 05:17 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liekki View Post
Nightshadow shrugged. "You can walk away from this little piece of symbolism, but you're going to remember this later, one way or another." She glanced at Halfheart, thinking up ways to annoy her. She had seemed most annoyed when she was chatty, so Nightshadow decided to begin a new conversation with some small talk, "So, Dear. What do you do these days? Seems like you're the kind of cat to lay around in the warriors' den all day." Nightshadow narrowed her eyes right back at the other cat, a smile playing on her snout. She kept her eyes open, staring at Halfheart knowingly. Nightshadow rolled her eyes and said, "so how about it? Is your mossbed too comfy to get up from all day? It must be if you're in it all the time."
She grumbled and her ears perked up she looked out of the corner of her eye at Nightshadow " sometimes I do. I hunt and take little strolls by myself . There's nothing much to do really " she meowed sounding annoyed her whiskers twitched now looking outside of the den actually hunting doesn't sound so bad right now as long as I can get away from this annoying she cat she made another attempt to head for the den exit she was speed walking this time " now if you'd please leave me be that will be much appreciated " she added she looked at the den entrance again and smiled almost there almost there!

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old February 14th, 2018, 06:41 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
"Is it because of a physical injury, or something simple like a sprain of some sort?" they asked. it didnt seem like too much of a hassle, it was easier than the other things they were dealing with with other cats. "I knew I was a bit slow on patients recently, some of yall are just too busy to get healed now a days," they sighed, padding back towards the back of the den where the herbs were. there werent many noticeably, after the flood and then leaf bare, it left the medicine cat with limited supplies. but they would try their best, turning their head for halfgaze to list off her symptoms.
Halfgaze furrowed her brow as she thought, trying to remember if she’d somehow reinjured it. “Possibly,” she admitted, “I recently found time for a battle training session with Dandelionpaw. Maybe I re-injured it then and didn’t notice?” Halfgaze didn’t know if that was possible, but couldn’t think of another way she could’ve made the shoulder wound worse. The deputy nodded along with Daydream’s words, responding, “Yes... Leafbare brings a heavy workload on every cat. With so much to do, health tends to be pushed to the side... However foolish that may be.” Halfgaze waited as Daydream rummaged through herbs and turned their head to look at her. The tortoiseshell realized they were waiting for her to say something so Halfgaze began to describe what she was feeling, “It’s a sharp pain that fluctuates. It throbs and gets worse when I use my leg.”

Last edited by dionysus; February 14th, 2018 at 06:41 PM.
Old February 14th, 2018, 06:57 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

I was hoping she wouldn’t say that...I hate it when I go against my own words. Nonetheless, this was a happy event for Honeythistle dearly loved kits. Well, he dearly loved his own kits. So, finding out that Dovecoo was pregnant was surprising, yet...not. It was a good feeling at knowing he was going to be a father once more. He wanted to wait until his current kits were made apprentices. Maybe, Starclan thought differently. Honeythistle eyes wandered down to her growing belly. “Do you know how far along you are?” He asked. Afterwards, he whisked his tail in front of him, “Do you mind?” He asked, gently using his tail to touch Dovecoo’s abdomen. It was always beautiful to know additions were going to be added to the family, but it was even more beautiful to know if you could feel them active inside.
Dovecoo watched Honeythistle with unfocused eyes. She wasn’t paying too much attention since no one was talking. Another might try to gauge Honey’s reaction since he didn’t say ‘good’ or act excited, but Dovecoo was too naive to think that anyone would be very unhappy upon hearing the news. Most of the time, cats were happy to hear that they were having kits so Dovecoo assumes that that was always the reaction. “About half a moon.” The pale queen responded to Honeythistle’s question, watching his moving tail. “I don’t mind.” She smiled, blinking her large blue eyes at him. Dovecoo shifted to flatten some of her snowy white fur, which had been sticking up at an odd angle.
Old February 15th, 2018, 01:19 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
Dovecoo watched Honeythistle with unfocused eyes. She wasn’t paying too much attention since no one was talking. Another might try to gauge Honey’s reaction since he didn’t say ‘good’ or act excited, but Dovecoo was too naive to think that anyone would be very unhappy upon hearing the news. Most of the time, cats were happy to hear that they were having kits so Dovecoo assumes that that was always the reaction. “About half a moon.” The pale queen responded to Honeythistle’s question, watching his moving tail. “I don’t mind.” She smiled, blinking her large blue eyes at him. Dovecoo shifted to flatten some of her snowy white fur, which had been sticking up at an odd angle.
Honeythistle was actually happy to hear such news...a little surprised, but never deterred when he created such a beautiful gift that Dovecoo will experience with motherhood. It was her first litter, and the first litters were always the toughest. And...who knows? Maybe he’ll have more sons? His other queens had a knack for producing daughters for him, and the sons that were born, were all troublemakers. Honeythistle just hoped that he would have a son he could be proud of. “Half a moon, huh?” He iterated, quietly. He gently used his tail to rub Dovecoo’s abdomen. Looking up with a pleasant smile, he asked, “Are you ready for them?” Dovecoo appeared to be calm. A lot calmer than the average queen squealing with glee that she was with kits, but Dovecoo appeared like she did every time he saw her. Calm, happy, and eyes filled with undeniable love. “Are you sincerely ready to step into the world of motherhood? With kits of your own to care for? Warning you now, Dove. These kits are yours. So, you can’t get rid of them like you could with your step-kits,” he chuckled. He did remember their talk in the den about her wanting kits of her own. Truly, he wanted to wait before he had another litter, but life needed no planning. These kits were created, and now they were developing.
Old February 15th, 2018, 01:10 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
Honeythistle was actually happy to hear such news...a little surprised, but never deterred when he created such a beautiful gift that Dovecoo will experience with motherhood. It was her first litter, and the first litters were always the toughest. And...who knows? Maybe he’ll have more sons? His other queens had a knack for producing daughters for him, and the sons that were born, were all troublemakers. Honeythistle just hoped that he would have a son he could be proud of. “Half a moon, huh?” He iterated, quietly. He gently used his tail to rub Dovecoo’s abdomen. Looking up with a pleasant smile, he asked, “Are you ready for them?” Dovecoo appeared to be calm. A lot calmer than the average queen squealing with glee that she was with kits, but Dovecoo appeared like she did every time he saw her. Calm, happy, and eyes filled with undeniable love. “Are you sincerely ready to step into the world of motherhood? With kits of your own to care for? Warning you now, Dove. These kits are yours. So, you can’t get rid of them like you could with your step-kits,” he chuckled. He did remember their talk in the den about her wanting kits of her own. Truly, he wanted to wait before he had another litter, but life needed no planning. These kits were created, and now they were developing.
Dovecoo didn't know much about Honeythistle's kits, but she believed that she knew plenty about kits in general. She wasn't well-versed in the art of taking care of kits, but she knew much about the mind of a kit. Kits were curious, abstract little creatures and very similar to the queen herself. However, few cats would likely think Dovecoo completely prepared for the responsibility. The scatter-brained molly was far from the most responsible cat. However, Dovecoo rarely fully understood anything and therefore was not worried about the coming kits. Dovecoo listened to Honeythistle's warning with the same calm, vacant gaze. "I'm sure it will be fine." She assured Honeythistle in an airy voice.