Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 06:17 PM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by hades.
Today 06:05 PM
RiverClan Resources
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 06:01 PM
removed purrks?
by forest
Last post by panchiko
Today 05:58 PM
Firefly Cove
by dino.
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 05:53 PM
Closed Thread

Old February 15th, 2018, 06:13 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: ThunderClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
Redpaw flicked his tail calmly,” Why not.” He replied calmly I wish he were younger, he’d be a good mentor for me...
Boulderdust dipped his, glancing down at the mouse that he had gotten for Redpaw. "You might want to eat your mouse before we go. I don't want to hear your stomach growl the whole time." the elder meowed.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old February 15th, 2018, 06:57 PM
💙🦌💙

My Mood: Incognito

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post
@Deranged Llama))

Bingo sat down and looked around for his mentor. But he couldn't seem to find her. He was till a little worried about her because of her injuries, but there was nothing he could do to stop her from leaving the camp. He sighed and looked around for something he could practice on or someone he could practice with.
Honeykit padded out into the clearing from between the brambles that marked the entrance of the nursery. She cleared her throat, fighting back a cough that threatens to make an appearance. She strained to peer around with her cloudy gaze, but the odd haze infront of her hadn't cleared one bit. Shrugging off what she knew to be true, Honeykit bounced forward....and nearly fell head over tail. Giving a small sniff of dissatisfaction, the she-kit righted herself and strode forward once more. Before the Shape of a cat infront of her could register with her thoughts, she had nearly run the other over; in fact, she had stepped on his tail. Oops! "S-sorry..." she stammered, finishing her stumbling with a small cough. Honeykit looked up to where she assumed his face was. He was nothing but a hazy shape in her sights.
Old February 15th, 2018, 08:04 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deranged Llama View Post

Honeykit padded out into the clearing from between the brambles that marked the entrance of the nursery. She cleared her throat, fighting back a cough that threatens to make an appearance. She strained to peer around with her cloudy gaze, but the odd haze infront of her hadn't cleared one bit. Shrugging off what she knew to be true, Honeykit bounced forward....and nearly fell head over tail. Giving a small sniff of dissatisfaction, the she-kit righted herself and strode forward once more. Before the Shape of a cat infront of her could register with her thoughts, she had nearly run the other over; in fact, she had stepped on his tail. Oops! "S-sorry..." she stammered, finishing her stumbling with a small cough. Honeykit looked up to where she assumed his face was. He was nothing but a hazy shape in her sights.
Bingo flinched and turned around to see a she-kit,"It's all right," then he jumped as she coughed,"Are you ok?" He tilted his head worriedly. He looked straight into her eyes, trying to hold her gaze, but she didn't seem to be focusing on anything.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old February 16th, 2018, 09:49 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lefty the bear View Post

Boulderdust dipped his, glancing down at the mouse that he had gotten for Redpaw. "You might want to eat your mouse before we go. I don't want to hear your stomach growl the whole time." the elder meowed.
Redpaw flicked his ear in understanding,” Alright.” He took a bite of it calmly. Realizing his error.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old February 16th, 2018, 10:37 AM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Redpaw flicked his ear in understanding,” Alright.” He took a bite of it calmly. Realizing his error.
Boulderdust sat down, giving his neck a quick scratch as he waited for Redpaw to finiah eating his mouse.

Old February 16th, 2018, 01:57 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lefty the bear View Post

Boulderdust sat down, giving his neck a quick scratch as he waited for Redpaw to finiah eating his mouse.
Redpaw gulped up his mouse faster feeling as if he was forcing Boulderdust to wait.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old February 16th, 2018, 02:51 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Redpaw gulped up his mouse faster feeling as if he was forcing Boulderdust to wait.
Boulderdust rolled his eyes. "You should learn to savour your food. What are you a wild badger?" meowed the elder.

Old February 16th, 2018, 03:05 PM

My Mood: Devilish

Lemon made a sigh of relief when she saw the last bits of black and white fur slip away from her vision. She jumped out of the bushes happily and took a second to catch her breath. She then started walking towards the forest once more.
Old February 16th, 2018, 04:58 PM
Dragon Tamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radler View Post
@Broken Madness @Owl

Mistwing blinked as Rowanblaze bounded towards her, and rose to her paws to sit neatly before him. A touch of humor entered her tone as she responded to the russet tom's eager greeting, "Good morning to you too, Rowanblaze." Her eyes drifted over him, spotting his shadow Wolfheart behind him. Mistwing dipped her head slightly in greeting to the fierce looking she-cat, and her cold eyes flared for a moment. She justified her response in her mind by denying it as jealousy, but rather because she felt like she was putting a lot on the line befriending Rowanblaze for such surreptitious purposes, and she would likely need his full attention in the coming moons. Mistwing glanced back at Rowanblaze and continued, "I thought you went on the dawn patrol, why are you back so soon?" It was only after the words left her mouth that she noticed the suns position in the sky and added on an absentminded, "Oh."

Rowanblaze grinned at Mistwing. "Someone must be awfully sleepy to be so out of it and not realize where the sun is in the sky." He flicked his tail side to side in a playful manner, an amused expression plastered on his face. He looked at the beautiful molly's sleepy, absentminded expression. He thought back to the times he had hung out with her. He remembered the day they went on a patrol and Rowanblaze had tripped and falling into mud, causing the molly to look amused and with Rowanblaze being a playful tom, he had tackled her, getting her all muddy as well. Then he remembered how the two went on a hunting patrol, Rowanblaze had taught Mistwing to imagine life as a mouse, how small you'd be, and all the little crevices in the forest you could get in between. He told her to imagine being a squirrel, having the ability to jump from one tree to the next and swing weightlessly on a thin branch, not being afraid of falling or the branch breaking. Rowanblaze was quite the imaginative tom, one who sought the joys in life. He had hoped that Mistfall had enjoyed those times just as much as he did.

"Are you ready for the gathering tonight?" He asked her as he gazed up at the sun slowly making it's way for the moon to replace it. He hadn't been to a gathering recently. His paws tingled with slight excitement. He wasn't sure how well it would go with lingering tension between some of the clans but he was excited to reconnect with some of the warriors in the other clans.

(Since the battle is so close, I added some times they had "shared" if you wanna add your own please do so!)

If I do not reply PLEASE mention me again or PM me or VM me~!
Old February 16th, 2018, 05:06 PM

My Mood: Doh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owl View Post

Rowanblaze grinned at Mistwing. "Someone must be awfully sleepy to be so out of it and not realize where the sun is in the sky." He flicked his tail side to side in a playful manner, an amused expression plastered on his face. He looked at the beautiful molly's sleepy, absentminded expression. He thought back to the times he had hung out with her. He remembered the day they went on a patrol and Rowanblaze had tripped and falling into mud, causing the molly to look amused and with Rowanblaze being a playful tom, he had tackled her, getting her all muddy as well. Then he remembered how the two went on a hunting patrol, Rowanblaze had taught Mistwing to imagine life as a mouse, how small you'd be, and all the little crevices in the forest you could get in between. He told her to imagine being a squirrel, having the ability to jump from one tree to the next and swing weightlessly on a thin branch, not being afraid of falling or the branch breaking. Rowanblaze was quite the imaginative tom, one who sought the joys in life. He had hoped that Mistfall had enjoyed those times just as much as he did.

"Are you ready for the gathering tonight?" He asked her as he gazed up at the sun slowly making it's way for the moon to replace it. He hadn't been to a gathering recently. His paws tingled with slight excitement. He wasn't sure how well it would go with lingering tension between some of the clans but he was excited to reconnect with some of the warriors in the other clans.

(Since the battle is so close, I added some times they had "shared" if you wanna add your own please do so!)
Mistwing glanced back at the auburn pelted tom and watched as a wistful expression washed over his face. "Definately," Mistwing responded with a slight purr in her voice, "I've been looking forward to getting out of the territory, even if it is for just one night." Mistwing gave her chest a quick lick and she rose to her paws to briefly shake out her pelt in an attempt to wake herself up more.
Timezone: UTC+13:00 (what time is it in New Zealand right now?)
Roleplay Tracker & Finder
Profile picture drawn by, and credit to, the lovely Rose Queen.
Closed Thread