Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
‘Through the Willow Trees’...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 10:36 AM
Otterkit Finder
by nyx
Last post by nyx
Today 10:33 AM
Night's Characters
by nyx
Last post by nyx
Today 10:02 AM
otter in shark infested...
by nyx
Last post by Epiales
Today 09:54 AM
Clan Name Game
by Topaz
Last post by nyx
Today 09:48 AM

Old February 16th, 2018, 07:27 PM
no u

My Mood: Kingly

Lightbulb Flax Finder

okay i wanted to make a different thread from my other cats because for the first time i want to make a cat and roleplay them from kithood to adulthood. this character is flaxkit, who is in desperate need of a family, friends, enemies, the whole package. all info that has been decided is on the link to their character page on my character site. luckily for all you lazy people out there, i'll actually be providing a form for this one because i want it to be just a little bit more organised than my other one.

THIS IS NOT FIRST COME FIRST SERVE. I WILL BE PICKY. I WILL ANNOUNCE WHEN ENTRIES WILL NO LONGER BE ACCEPTED

asterisks are marked for information about the category, located below the forms

FORM WITH SITE
Username ;
Character Name ;
Role Chosen ;
Link ;
*Reason for Relation ;
Compatibility [1-10] ;
**Their Relationship With Flax ;
***Their Reaction to Her Gender Identity ;
****Roleplay Examples [pre-existing, links] ;
Mention ; @yummyluc

FORM WITHOUT SITE
Username ;
Character Name ;
Role Chosen ;
Personality [in depth] ;
Brief Appearance/Breed ;
*Reason for Relation ;
Compatibility [1-10] ;
****Roleplay Example [pre-existing, links] ;
Mention ; @yummyluc

* only if you are applying for a friend/enemy/love interest
** only if you are applying for a friend/enemy/love interest
*** flaxkit will be transgender, transitioning from female identifying to male identifying. it is important to me what their reaction would be for my decision of acceptance or rejection
**** must be with the character you have chosen

NEEDED | WANTED | APPRECIATED | POSITION FILLED

[0/1] Mother
- SkyClan
- Must be biological
- Must look somewhat like Flaxkit

[1/1] Father
- Any Clan
- Can be alive or dead/missing
- Loving and accepted
- Can be biological or adopti
ve

[0/2] Littermates
- Any Clan [depends on father]
- Can be biological or adoptive
- Any gender

[0/1] Mentor
- SkyClan
- Should be strict/tough

[1/~] Friends
- Cannot be older than them [must be a very young apprentice or within the kit range]

[1/1] Close Friend
- Accepting of Flaxkit
- Defend them
- - Cannot be older than them [must be a very young apprentice or within the kit range]

[0/2] Bullies
- Should have valid reason for bullying [yes, this can be her gender identity]
- Cannot because of ~tsundere~ reasons or something, it's abusive and an invalid reason
- Can be a past friend turned enemy

love
characters

Last edited by yummyluc; February 22nd, 2018 at 05:20 PM.
Old February 17th, 2018, 11:21 AM
no u

Lightbulb Re: Flax Finder

bump

love
characters
Old February 17th, 2018, 11:41 AM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: Flax Finder

Username ;
Boba Fett
Character Name ;
Lightpaw
Role Chosen [1-10] ;
Friend//Probably... Seven to eight, considering that he's kinda grumpy to strangers, but especially bullies. So... Yeah
Link ;
Boop
*Reason for Relation ;
Lightpaw is grumpy to strangers and bullies so I thought it might be interesting to see how they become friends and then what happens when bullies are thrown into the mix. He's also blind which makes this all the more interesting.
Compatibility ;
At first Lightpaw would be grumpy towards Flax, but with more interaction he would definately warm up to her. And after that Light would be a tad protective of Flax.
I'd like for them to be fairly close, so I don't know if you'd like friend or best friend, but either way is fine with me. Like I said in Compatibility Light would probably be grumpy towards flax at first then slowly but surely warm up to Flaxkit.
He'll probably be surprised about it at first but then quickly get used to it and help defend her(him) from the bullies because he knows what it's like to be bullied and laughed at.
****Roleplay Examples [pre-existing, links] ;

Lightpaw laughed softly,"well, with us screeching like twoleg kits I don't think there's ANY prey left in the forset!" He sniffed around for prey anyway.

He heard tiny paws patter on the snow and he knew immediately it was a squirrel. His heart sank. If this squirrel ran away, there was no way he would be able to catch it. Lightpaw couldn't climb.

Lightpaw turned to his brother and frowned,"it's a squirrel..."

Lightpaw nodded and crouched. He stalked towards the squirrel, ears pricked to hear if the squirrel moved and where it moved to. As soon as he was close enough to crouch Lightpaw bunched his muscles.

Oh, StarClan, please let me catch this, I know my rabbit is already enough to feed most cats in the Clan, but what of the rest of them? Lightpaw pounced, hooking his claws into its bushy tail. He tried to get a better grip on the squirrel so he could make the killing bite but he couldn't.

The squirrel bit down into his paw and he yelped. But determination drove him to finally catch hold of it and make a clean killing bite. Lightpaw stood up and flinched as pain struck through his paw. But despite his slight injury, his eyes were shining with pride.

He dropped the squirrel,"How does anyone catch a rabbit and a squirrel in ONE DAY in LEAF BARE!? Especially a BLIND cat!?" he marveled.

Lightpaw beamed with pride again as Cleftpaw praised him, but then flinched again as he hooked his paw and inspected it.

Lightpaw smiled and purred,"Well, we should definately be able to go back to camp now," he nodded at the heap of prey they caught, but then he frowned,"I can't go to see Shinefang!" he shook his head worriedly,"What if somebody comes and asks why I'm going to see the medicine cat? And I have to show them a puny squirrel bite!?" he flattened his ears to his head,"What will they think!? What if they laugh...?" he turned his head away from his brother. He didn't want Cleftpaw to see the terror that he suspected might be in his eyes.

Mention ;
@yummyluc
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.

Last edited by Seraphon; February 21st, 2018 at 01:17 PM.
Old February 20th, 2018, 09:25 PM
no u

@Boba Fett

i mixed up the form, so part of this is my fault, but let me explain:

role chosen - role you would like
reason for relation - i want a good reason for the relation you're going for
compatibility 1-10 - on a scale of one to ten, how compatible would they be for this role?
their relationship with flax - describe in depth what their dynamic would be like in action, or at least what you're thinking it would be like

hope this clears things up? all parts of the form should be filled out before i can accept or reject your entry.

love
characters
Old February 21st, 2018, 01:48 AM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Username:
Ryder

Character Name:
Shadepaw

Role Chosen:
Close/Best Friend

Personality Traits:
Protective/Caring: Ever since Shadepaw was born, he had always tried to see the good in cats around him, no matter the ways they would treat him or look at him. He was just an overall kind cat to interact with, even if you couldn't really talk to him for obvious reasoning. He's the kind of tomcat who would run to someone's side immediately if he saw someone getting bullied, defending them without question until they would be left alone, even if it meant taking the harassment instead of the original cat. Even though he doesn't really have any loving family to care for him, he always tries to be a caring person towards the youth and elder felines – at least, the ones who can tolerate him and his strange appearance. They are few, but it is better than none at all, right? He does the best he can to do the best he can.
Introverted/Isolated: This kind of is self-explanatory considering that Shadepaw has never really had any real friends or family since he opened his eyes. Through the early moons of his life, young Shadepaw had to learn how to be independent and play on his own time. In the moons that he has spent on his own, he has learned to enjoy the little things in life from gentle rainfalls to relaxing breezes within nature and usually can be found out in the territory with his mind wandering about many things – although you will never know what.
Supportive/Understanding: While Shadepaw is still trying to figure out his place in the world and what he stands for, he has always accepted other cats for who they are and the choices they make – if they are reasonable, of course (even he has a line that will not be crossed when it comes to this kind of stuff). But he definitely is not the type to judge someone without a logical reason and always offers silent support to anyone that he sees going after their dreams or just trying to be themselves. Although, he does feel bad that he cannot voice his support to others, but Shadepaw certainly does his best when the times get tough.
Doubtful/Emotional: On the outside, this young tomcat can seem like a really happy, carefree soul that tries his best to be there when times become difficult for others, but sadly enough, he has to deal with his own inner demons on a daily basis. He hates himself, with how he looks and that he cannot even speak. Every time he looks at his reflection or sees someone look at him with disgust, Shadepaw scolds himself for being this way, being not like a normal cat and he often is convinced that he doesn't deserve to be a part of his clan, but he fights hard for himself each day, trying to be as normal and kind as he can be, no matter how much inner torment he endures inside.

Brief Appearance/Breed:
Shadepaw is what is known as a lykoi, which is more commonly known as the werewolf cats. His fur, rather than being soft and silky, is course and rough to the touch, but doesn't even cover his entire body. His paws, underbelly and center of his face are completely lacking of any fur and accompanied with his amber-hued eyes – the poor tomcat is truly a horrifying creature to most of his clanmates, especially young kittens and his fellow apprentices. Being an ugly-looking animal, some cats think that he isn't even a cat and show faces of disgust when they see him – even know he does not mean any real harm to his clan, or anyone for that matter.

Reason for Relation:
With Shadepaw's unusual appearance and Flaxkit's struggle with gender identity, I do believe that the two of them could be each other's main sources of comfort and support in their lives. Even though Shadepaw is mute and has no way of verbally communicating with Flax, I do believe that he would be a loyal and devoted friend to them throughout their transition and life overall.

Compatibility [1-10]:
Personally, I would have to say an eight or even a nine, but we can never be too sure until they've actually interacted with one another.

Their Relationship with Flax:
Overall, I am striving for them to have a close, supportive friendship where they can have each other's backs when the going gets tough, because with Shadepaw's issues and Flaxkit's struggle with their gender identity, they are more than likely to run into some bullies sometime in their lives. I want them to be each other's support to keep them on their paws when they give up and maybe, in the way future, when they are old apprentices or warriors – perhaps their friendship can shift into a more romantic route, but if you wish to keep them as just friends, then that is perfectly fine with me. I would just like to find someone for poor Shadepaw to love down the road.

Their Reaction to Her Gender Identity:
As stated before, multiple times actually, Shadepaw is a very supportive and caring tomcat, so without a doubt, he would accept Flaxkit and any choice that she would make when it comes to their gender identity and he would be there as their shoulder for support and comfort every second that they are going through their transition. Yes, he may not be the best cat for standing up for them against bullies, but if they do become as close as I intend, he would definitely put his own fears and insecurities aside for them to protect their friend.

Roleplay Example(s):

"Ah, it seems like the snow is finally melting away for good." The black-furred tomcat thought silently to himself as he stepped out of the apprentice's den with a gentle smile resting on his muzzle as the bright sunlight peeked through the trees above the Skyclan camp and warmed his back, making his muscles relax as he stretched out his front paws and giving a widened yawn in the process. The dreaded season of Leafbare was slowly going away and the forest was showing signs of Newleaf already, which made him already in a good mood on this quiet, peaceful day. Out of the corner of his eye, however, Shadepaw could see a few warriors give the lykoi a strange look, but at this point, the young apprentice was used to it and wasn't affected at this moment. He simply flashed them a kind smile and a slight tilt of the head before making his way through the camp's clearing, the male's paws brushing through the soft, dampened grass as his skinny, barely-furred tail swished back and forth behind him in a steady, calmed fashion. It was a nice day out today and he would surely not let some rude felines ruin that for him – that would just be foolish, wouldn't it? Shadepaw gave a light shake of his head, deciding to not dwell on such things and just proceed with his morning meal before he would most likely take a walk out in the territory and see if any flowers have started to bloom or at least peek out of the grass. Yes, that sounded like a wonderful idea for him. Surely nobody in the camp would wonder or even care if he went away, so that was stress off his shoulders, as it always had been since he started to go out on his own. "I do wonder if Grousestar will have a ceremony today though, I believe some of the kittens are growing awfully close to their training moons." Shadepaw wondered, pausing in his walk and glancing at the leader's den. It wouldn't really affect him in any manner, but he did like to attend ceremonies when he could – they just fascinated him for some reason. Realizing that he was growing off-track again, the apprentice quickly made a little dash over to the fresh-kill pile so that his mind could just rest for a moment or two as he picked out a small thrush among the prey brought in by the dawn patrol only minutes previously. It was important to leave the freshest and biggest meals for queens and elders, every cat knew that, even him, so of course, Shadepaw respected that with full loyalty as he rested down near a tree on the edge of camp, digging into his meal now.

The gentle, softened chirping of birds within the trees above him made Shadepaw lift his head, glancing up at the branches of the greenery that rested above and all around him as he took a peaceful walk through the Skyclan hunting grounds. Perhaps he could catch one and bring it back to camp, gift it to one of the kindhearted elders or something along those lines. "Let's not get ahead of ourselves now." Shadepaw decided, blinking at the drops of freshly melted snow as it dripped off the leaves of a shrub that was pawsteps away from the lykoi. It was a wondrous sight to behold and to be completely honest, the youth wondered in any other cats thought like him – taking in such small details of nature and just admiring all the changes that the seasons caused their land to go through. It was probably likely that there was someone out there, but in the saddened truth, the amber-eyed tomcat would probably never get a chance to meet them if he even could talk. He gave an almost amused huff at the mental image of the 'mystery cat' screeching at the sight of him and then bolting off before he even could say hello. It was all just a joke to him at this point, this fate that was sealed for Shadepaw. "It could be worse." A tiny voice in the back of his sea of thoughts whispered, but that made the youth roll his eyes. What could possibly be worse than a fate such as this? Now that he gave that a true thought, there most likely was a case that was worse than this out there in the world, but with this head, that possibly never was truly certain to the male. He was tired of thinking this way through and eventually collapsed into the grass with a huff of breath leaving his parted jaws. Why couldn't he just relax for one day without any worries and pensive thoughts such as these? Shadepaw didn't want to be this way, yes, that was certain – he just wanted other cats to like him. He wasn't that bad of a male, was he? Yes, he was a bit strange-looking and he was mute, as they say, but was that all that his clanmates saw in him? Was that the harsh reality that he had to live in as a young cat with many, many moons still left to live? He didn't want to admit it to himself, but the voice in his head did it for him.

Mention:
@yummyluc

Last edited by Captain; February 21st, 2018 at 03:48 PM.
Old February 21st, 2018, 01:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yummyluc View Post
@Boba Fett

i mixed up the form, so part of this is my fault, but let me explain:

role chosen - role you would like
reason for relation - i want a good reason for the relation you're going for
compatibility 1-10 - on a scale of one to ten, how compatible would they be for this role?
their relationship with flax - describe in depth what their dynamic would be like in action, or at least what you're thinking it would be like

hope this clears things up? all parts of the form should be filled out before i can accept or reject your entry.
Ok, thanks for explaining! x3 I edited it. Hopefully I did it right.
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old February 22nd, 2018, 05:10 PM
no u

@Boba Fett
ah, it works! lightpaw is accepted! despite the iffiness of their friendship at first, i'm sure that the would end up being good friends/acquaintances!

@Ryder
oh,, my goodness!! i love him!!! he sounds absolutely delightful, and i'm sure flax would have a lot of faith and trust in him. i like the idea of them perhaps having a romantic relationship in the future after flax becomes more comfortable with her/his gender identity, though she/he would question it a lot before they actually became a thing. just saying that so if shade ends up confessing before flax realises her/his feelings, he might end up being heartbroken for a little bit as she/he figures things out. long story short, accepted!! i can't wait to roleplay them!!

love
characters
Old February 22nd, 2018, 06:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yummyluc View Post
@Boba Fett
ah, it works! lightpaw is accepted! despite the iffiness of their friendship at first, i'm sure that the would end up being good friends/acquaintances!

@Ryder
oh,, my goodness!! i love him!!! he sounds absolutely delightful, and i'm sure flax would have a lot of faith and trust in him. i like the idea of them perhaps having a romantic relationship in the future after flax becomes more comfortable with her/his gender identity, though she/he would question it a lot before they actually became a thing. just saying that so if shade ends up confessing before flax realises her/his feelings, he might end up being heartbroken for a little bit as she/he figures things out. long story short, accepted!! i can't wait to roleplay them!!
Yay! Thank you~