Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
[LF] kestrelpaw art
by Rose
Last post by Rose
Today 12:17 PM
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 12:16 PM
Lessons of the Past [Whole...
by Rani
Last post by Katiethewolfchild
Today 12:15 PM
Sleepy Thicket
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 11:53 AM
Windflowerpaw Finder
by nyx
Last post by nyx
Today 11:51 AM
View Poll Results: When Looking at This Roleplay, What Did You Do?
Simply Looked at it, Then Left 12 57.14%
Looked and Joined 9 42.86%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Old February 5th, 2018, 04:37 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: Pokémon: Unite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Kai gazed at Anvi, unimpressed as she stepped in front of her Sylveon. "Well, if you followed me, you know very well that I don't care injuring a trainer." He said and then approached her and grabbed her wrist before pulling her alone. "Then don't make me wait, and I sure hope you're strong inside, because it isn't pretty." He added and kept pulling her along, like he had said, he didn't want to be slowed down by someone, so he was gonna pull her along, he glanced at her over his shoulder. "And if you're slowing me down, I'm picking you up, no kidding there." He added, a slight smile forming on his face as he said that. @Equinox
(I'm not gonna be on for the rest of the week. I'm going through some things with friends and my other friends aren't being as supportive as I'd hope they'd be)

Do not quote or mention me at the Stormcrest.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Events

Old February 5th, 2018, 05:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equinox View Post

(I'm not gonna be on for the rest of the week. I'm going through some things with friends and my other friends aren't being as supportive as I'd hope they'd be)
(Alright, hope you get through it)
Old February 5th, 2018, 05:05 PM
roar

Quote:
(Alright, hope you get through it)
(So do I. See you next week '^^)

ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Events

Old February 5th, 2018, 05:08 PM

Quote:

(So do I. See you next week '^^)
((See you next week ^^))
Old February 16th, 2018, 12:04 PM
roar

Quote:

Quote:
Kai gazed at Anvi, unimpressed as she stepped in front of her Sylveon. "Well, if you followed me, you know very well that I don't care injuring a trainer." He said and then approached her and grabbed her wrist before pulling her alone. "Then don't make me wait, and I sure hope you're strong inside, because it isn't pretty." He added and kept pulling her along, like he had said, he didn't want to be slowed down by someone, so he was gonna pull her along, he glanced at her over his shoulder. "And if you're slowing me down, I'm picking you up, no kidding there." He added, a slight smile forming on his face as he said that. @Equinox
(Hey, I'm back. Sorry it took me so long to reply, everything's all right now!)

"I wasn't talking to you, I was talking to this metal-head over here." She jerked a thumb at the Metagross, then yelped as he grabbed her wrist. She used her free hand to return Sylveon to its Pokéball and continued to glare at Kai. "Tch. I've got the strongest will of anyone on this island," she said. She wrenched her wrist out of his grip and winced as she almost hit herself in the face. "And you will not drag me along, I can walk, and you most CERTAINLY will NOT carry me. Are we clear?" She shot him a steely glare.

Old February 16th, 2018, 04:26 PM

Quote:

(Hey, I'm back. Sorry it took me so long to reply, everything's all right now!)

"I wasn't talking to you, I was talking to this metal-head over here." She jerked a thumb at the Metagross, then yelped as he grabbed her wrist. She used her free hand to return Sylveon to its Pokéball and continued to glare at Kai. "Tch. I've got the strongest will of anyone on this island," she said. She wrenched her wrist out of his grip and winced as she almost hit herself in the face. "And you will not drag me along, I can walk, and you most CERTAINLY will NOT carry me. Are we clear?" She shot him a steely glare.
At what she said, Kai looked at her over his shoulder. "Make me believe that." He said and kept walking, spinning around and picking her up bridal style afterwards. "See, if you slow me down, I'll carry you, and that's what you're doing right now so I'll be carrying you, now deal with it because you don't know anything about the place and you sure are not going to tell me what to do, are we clear?" He asked, meeting her gaze.

((If you want, a relationship could build between the two.))
Old February 17th, 2018, 09:17 AM
roar

Quote:
At what she said, Kai looked at her over his shoulder. "Make me believe that." He said and kept walking, spinning around and picking her up bridal style afterwards. "See, if you slow me down, I'll carry you, and that's what you're doing right now so I'll be carrying you, now deal with it because you don't know anything about the place and you sure are not going to tell me what to do, are we clear?" He asked, meeting her gaze.

((If you want, a relationship could build between the two.))

"Hey! Put me down!" Anvi twisted out of his grip and landed on her feet, springing back up immediately. "If I don't get to tell you what to do, you don't get to carry me like some child," she said. "'Cause believe me, bossing people around is like my favorite thing to do."
(That would be awesome XD)

Last edited by dino.; February 17th, 2018 at 09:17 AM.
Old February 17th, 2018, 12:41 PM

Quote:

"Hey! Put me down!" Anvi twisted out of his grip and landed on her feet, springing back up immediately. "If I don't get to tell you what to do, you don't get to carry me like some child," she said. "'Cause believe me, bossing people around is like my favorite thing to do."
(That would be awesome XD)
Kai glared at her before looking at Metagross. Metagross, hold her there." He ordered and the shiny Metagross' eyes started to glow and he held her in place where she was and he smiled. "Then I'll just have you kindly stay here, it's your choice, because you're really slowing me down right now, and I happen to be the kind of person that doesn't get bossed around like your team lets you." He added, he was surprisingly calm.
(It would be!)

Last edited by Gone; February 17th, 2018 at 10:12 PM.
Old February 18th, 2018, 07:11 AM
roar

Quote:
Kai glared at her before looking at Metagross. Metagross, hold her there." He ordered and the shiny Metagross' eyes started to glow and he held her in place where she was and he smiled. "Then I'll just have you kindly stay here, it's your choice, because you're really slowing me down right now, and I happen to be the kind of person that doesn't get bossed around like your team lets you." He added, he was surprisingly calm.
(It would be!)

She snarled at the Metagross and continued to glowed at Kai. "Well, if you're asking me, you're the one slowing everyone down. You could just ignore me and then everything would be fine, but instead you're just making more time for us to get caught by Aether Employees." She raised her voice on the last few words and grinned.

Old February 18th, 2018, 12:08 PM

Quote:

She snarled at the Metagross and continued to glowed at Kai. "Well, if you're asking me, you're the one slowing everyone down. You could just ignore me and then everything would be fine, but instead you're just making more time for us to get caught by Aether Employees." She raised her voice on the last few words and grinned.
Kai gazed at her and laughed. "Says the one who's not even supposed to be here, you followed me here." He said and approachd her. "And no I can't ignore you because you might be in trouble, with a team as weak as yours, I'm not surprised in the slightest, here, Aether employees have pokemon that are round level 55." The trainer added before picking her up once again. "Now if I hear you complain again, I'm taking you to one of their cells." He said.