Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Beachpaw's Training
Last post by Fawn
Today 02:53 AM
Rate the Avatar!
by blxze.
Last post by hermeswind
Today 02:31 AM
well that didn't go as...
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 02:21 AM
How's your pfp?
Last post by CrimsonOaks
Today 02:05 AM

Old February 16th, 2018, 05:21 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: SkyClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
i believe this is where we ended off ;P

The she-cat reluctantly limped forwards so that the SkyClan medicine cat could see the thorn sticking out of her left forepaw, ears erect. Taking a deep breath, she began to explain the situation. "I was out battle training when I tripped and fell into a thick bramble bush. I got most of the thorns out but this one I just can't seem to snag this one." The thistle smelled a little bit sour and seemed to throb beneath her skin. She didn't want to tell Shinefang that she had waited a few days before she came to see him, afraid of another remark on the stupidity of apprentices.
Shinefang took the paw and sniffed deeply, wrinkling his nose against the sharp tang of infection. "When was your battle training? Last moon? Your pad is infected." It was just the early stage. Easily treated. "If you'd come in when it first happened, I could have napped the day away. But here we are," the old tom grumbled. He heaved a melodramatic sigh and added, "I guess I'll save your paw today kit. I'll get it out and then get some herbs on it. You're lucky I'm such a softy." Without more warning than that, Shinefang began to lick away at the apprentice's pad, working on bringing out the torn. Then, once he had the slightest hold, he clamped down with his teeth and yanked it loose without warning.

Old February 16th, 2018, 09:58 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Shinefang took the paw and sniffed deeply, wrinkling his nose against the sharp tang of infection. "When was your battle training? Last moon? Your pad is infected." It was just the early stage. Easily treated. "If you'd come in when it first happened, I could have napped the day away. But here we are," the old tom grumbled. He heaved a melodramatic sigh and added, "I guess I'll save your paw today kit. I'll get it out and then get some herbs on it. You're lucky I'm such a softy." Without more warning than that, Shinefang began to lick away at the apprentice's pad, working on bringing out the thorn. Then, once he had the slightest hold, he clamped down with his teeth and yanked it loose without warning.
Letting out a screech of pain and shock, the she-cat wrenched her paw backwards, watching the blood ooze out of the cut. Wincing visibly, she put it back into Shinefang's line of site, a little bit embarrassed. "...sorry."
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old February 17th, 2018, 03:45 PM
Sigh...

Quote:
Letting out a screech of pain and shock, the she-cat wrenched her paw backwards, watching the blood ooze out of the cut. Wincing visibly, she put it back into Shinefang's line of site, a little bit embarrassed. "...sorry."
Shinefang let the thorn fall to the medicine den floor and inspected it. "Starclan, Woodpaw! This thing is huge. No wonder you were limping. Let me put some honey on this and stick it to the end of one of your toes, and you'll have yourself another claw." The medicine cat pushed the thorn closer to the younger cat for them to inspect before standing and heading toward his herbs. "Go ahead and lick your paw clean while I get you something for your pad," he instructed. Shinefang knew exactly which herb he wanted for a change. He stood on his hind paws and grabbed onto a thick, stemmed stalk in his teeth. "Horsetail. Good for bleeding. Good for infection. Good for both!" He snagged a cobweb strand with his tail next and padded back over to sit in front of the apprentice again and start checking the fibrous herb into a poultice.

Old February 18th, 2018, 01:26 PM
wowowowow

Quote:
Shinefang let the thorn fall to the medicine den floor and inspected it. "Starclan, Woodpaw! This thing is huge. No wonder you were limping. Let me put some honey on this and stick it to the end of one of your toes, and you'll have yourself another claw." The medicine cat pushed the thorn closer to the younger cat for them to inspect before standing and heading toward his herbs. "Go ahead and lick your paw clean while I get you something for your pad," he instructed. Shinefang knew exactly which herb he wanted for a change. He stood on his hind paws and grabbed onto a thick, stemmed stalk in his teeth. "Horsetail. Good for bleeding. Good for infection. Good for both!" He snagged a cobweb strand with his tail next and padded back over to sit in front of the apprentice again and start checking the fibrous herb into a poultice.
Even Wolfpaw had to laugh at that joke a bit through the pain- so much she didn't even think to correct the tom. Under his instruction she began to lick her pad vigorously, the copper taste of blood present on her tongue. As he mashed the herb into a poultice she held out her now-clean paw for him to put it on.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old February 20th, 2018, 09:32 PM
Sigh...

Quote:
Even Wolfpaw had to laugh at that joke a bit through the pain- so much she didn't even think to correct the tom. Under his instruction she began to lick her pad vigorously, the copper taste of blood present on her tongue. As he mashed the herb into a poultice she held out her now-clean paw for him to put it on.
Shinefang, seeing that the apprentice's paw was now clean, held out his paw to take the apprentice's and apply the poultice. He worked the mashed herbs into the wound, and quick as a flash, twirled a cobweb around the paw. "All set," the tom said, pleased with how quick he was getting at treating wounds. "Take the rest of the day off your paw, and you'll be ready to leave with the dawn patrol tomorrow.

Old February 21st, 2018, 06:15 PM
wowowowow

Quote:
Shinefang, seeing that the apprentice's paw was now clean, held out his paw to take the apprentice's and apply the poultice. He worked the mashed herbs into the wound, and quick as a flash, twirled a cobweb around the paw. "All set," the tom said, pleased with how quick he was getting at treating wounds. "Take the rest of the day off your paw, and you'll be ready to leave with the dawn patrol tomorrow.
Practically bouncing in the dimly lit medicine den, Wolfpaw yelped, “Oh! Thank you so much!” Just as the she-cat was about to limp out as fast as she could, she added, “And sorry for waking you up.”

[ ending here? ]
Old February 21st, 2018, 07:54 PM
Sigh...

Quote:
Practically bouncing in the dimly lit medicine den, Wolfpaw yelped, “Oh! Thank you so much!” Just as the she-cat was about to limp out as fast as she could, she added, “And sorry for waking you up.”

[ ending here? ]
"Yeah yeah," the old tom murmured with a yawn as he waved a dismissive paw at the younger cat. "I suppose it is my job and all." The tom hid a good-natured grin as he turned and crawled back into his nest, eager to get back to his nap.

(If you like )

Old February 21st, 2018, 09:20 PM
wowowowow

Quote:
"Yeah yeah," the old tom murmured with a yawn as he waved a dismissive paw at the younger cat. "I suppose it is my job and all." The tom hid a good-natured grin as he turned and crawled back into his nest, eager to get back to his nap.

(If you like )
it seems like a good stopping point, unless you'd like to roleplay them a bit more ;3
we could also always ditch this and get started on deviousblaze :0
Old February 22nd, 2018, 09:58 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

@Charmer

Eveningkit a black kitten with white paws and underbelly stepped into the den, her green eyes focused on the medicine cat, Shinefang, she cleared her throat,” Shinefang, please...don’t treat me like a mousebrained kit who can’t behave. I’m not as kit-like as a look.” She meowed nervously flicking her tail,” I can take the hard-truth, I’m not like most kits.” She swore hoping Shinefang could understand it before clearing her throat,” I’ve been having evil thoughts. I realized that I could easily as an apprentice kill my annoying littermates so they wouldn’t bug me during my training or blame me for things I didn’t do.” She meowed braced for Shinefang to panick.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old February 22nd, 2018, 08:49 PM
Sigh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
@Charmer

Eveningkit a black kitten with white paws and underbelly stepped into the den, her green eyes focused on the medicine cat, Shinefang, she cleared her throat,” Shinefang, please...don’t treat me like a mousebrained kit who can’t behave. I’m not as kit-like as a look.” She meowed nervously flicking her tail,” I can take the hard-truth, I’m not like most kits.” She swore hoping Shinefang could understand it before clearing her throat,” I’ve been having evil thoughts. I realized that I could easily as an apprentice kill my annoying littermates so they wouldn’t bug me during my training or blame me for things I didn’t do.” She meowed braced for Shinefang to panick.
Shinefang had been taking advantage of the surprisingly bare den. He'd had cat after cat coming in with something or other, and now he finally had an opportunity to clean out his den. He had used his bushy tail to sweep all the leftover herb parts into a neat little pile, and he was nearly ready to sweep the dust out of his den altogether when a little black and white kit came up. He sat and watched the little scrap, thinking they might want to chat with him or something. And he actually felt up for that today. The comfrey roots in his nest had done wonders, and he had woken up rested and clear in good spirits...They were instantly dampened when the younger cat spoke. Shinefang was taken aback and sat in silence for a long moment, unsure of exactly what to say next. So he settled for, "...What? Are you telling me you're going to kill your littermates?" The tom asked, confused.