Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How's your pfp?
Last post by the kitty
Today 08:40 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by the kitty
Today 08:30 AM
RiverClan New Character...
Last post by Epiales
Today 08:25 AM
Character interaction and...
Last post by nyx
Today 08:19 AM
Velli's Pop-Up Egg Hint...
Last post by peachfuzz~
Today 08:16 AM
Closed Thread

Old February 17th, 2018, 05:38 PM
so nasty

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral Whirl View Post

"Gorsebird, don't say that. You will NOT die." He strained the word `not`. He just couldn't. "Of course I will. I'll be there for everything. " Stormglare promised, licking her once more on the nose to calm her down. "Starclan wouldn't do that to us, don't you fret my love. " He reassured her. Always disliking to see her like this. Kits were a new life, stressful on their own but they are wonderful. When Tawnykit and Streamkit became apprentices and these kits did, if they did have kits became apprentices everything will seem worth it. Stormglare couldn't wait to see his kits grow, have their own family, but yet he didn't want to let them go.
"StarClan has killed much better she-cats then me Stormglare! We're not untouchable no cat is!" Gorsebird lamented, her pelt starting to tremble as she thought of her own death, 'Y-you know w-what I don't want this! I-I don't want to d-d-die! I don't w-want to not be able to see S-streamkit and T-t-tawnykit g-grow up and have kittens of their own! So w-when we g-get back to camp I-I'm going t-to go and ask Surgestorm for some t-tansy." She wheezed her breath becoming fast and hard. Not exactly knowing why she was so upset by his comfort.

Last edited by Tavvi; February 17th, 2018 at 05:42 PM.
Old February 17th, 2018, 05:45 PM
matching w/finley.exe :3

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
"StarClan has killed much better she-cats then me Stormglare! We're not untouchable no cat is!" Gorsebird lamented, her pelt starting to tremble as she thought of her own death, 'Y-you know w-what I don't want this! I-I don't want to d-d-die! I don't w-want to not be able to see S-streamkit and T-t-tawnykit g-grow up and have kittens of their own! So w-when we g-get back to camp I-I'm going t-to go and ask Surgestorm for some t-tansy." She wheezed her breath becoming fast and hard.

"Gorsebird, if you keep worrying on what will happen in the future you'll miss out on what is happening right now. Lets worry about that when it actually comes, remember I'm with you every step of the this." He meowed, grooming her beautiful fur. he hated to feel her body tremble under his tongue. Stormglare eyes widened when he heard her wheezing. He slowly raised, "Your hurting self from overthinking. Lets head back, okay? Surgestorm can give you some tansy, you can see Tawnykit and Streamkit. " He meowed to her, his voice soothing. He was Truefully worried about her. He knew Starclan would kill him or her. They weren't all that special, even if Gorsebird made it out to be. Stormglare knew. No cat was safe from death but he wouldn't tell her that.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; February 17th, 2018 at 05:45 PM.
Old February 17th, 2018, 05:46 PM

My Mood: Doh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
Silentpaw lessened carefully to what Stormbreeze was saying. Merciful to a badger, I'm not rabbit brained She thought amused by her mentor. Stepping out of the snow pile she shock her paws in turn. Silently she lessened to his advice on using the move on larger warriors witch made since. WindClan cats are the fastest cats out of all the Clans and that made Silentpaw proud to be apart of WindClan. For it to be her birth place, where she planned to live her whole life. Stormbreeze was right, again, her jaw was no where near to being able to damage a warriors leg bone. But she might be able to die locate a hip if she amber for the tail bone area. Is it a race? She wondered as Stormbreeze told her they'd be running to camp. She glanced at Shadepaw, training with her mentor, she looked happy she must have learned a new move. This made Silentpaw happy seeing her best friend happy and excited. Turning her atencion back to her own mentor she saw him take off towards camp. Pushing hard with her hind legs she lunched herself into a run. Using her claws a tad bit as she ran helped her grip the frosted grass. Soon she caught up to Stormbreeze,
well about a tail length behind him but pretty close. Soon she'd be able to run side by side with him with no problem maybe even be faster then him. That excited Silentpaw but she kept running, enjoying the cool breeze though her pale gray and white fur.
Stormbreeze bolted through the chilly moors, swerving carefully to avoid more slippery parts of the territory. The rhythmic thud of paw steps close behind him assuring that Silentpaw was keeping up. A short while later when they neared the camp, Stormbreeze slowed to a trot and mewed, "As you know the gathering is tonight, and fortunately I don't have to teach you any manners, but take it for what it is, an oppurtunity to get to know cats from the other clans. Keep in mind though, that any fellow apprentices you meet could be your opponent in battle in the future, and I'd advise you not spend too long with Thunderclan." Once they reached the entrance to the camp, Stormbreeze dipped his head and finished with a, "You trained well today Silentpaw."
Timezone: UTC+13:00 (what time is it in New Zealand right now?)
Roleplay Tracker & Finder
Profile picture drawn by, and credit to, the lovely Rose Queen.

Last edited by Radler; February 17th, 2018 at 05:47 PM.
Old February 17th, 2018, 06:16 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral Whirl View Post

"Gorsebird, if you keep worrying on what will happen in the future you'll miss out on what is happening right now. Lets worry about that when it actually comes, remember I'm with you every step of the this." He meowed, grooming her beautiful fur. he hated to feel her body tremble under his tongue. Stormglare eyes widened when he heard her wheezing. He slowly raised, "Your hurting self from overthinking. Lets head back, okay? Surgestorm can give you some tansy, you can see Tawnykit and Streamkit. " He meowed to her, his voice soothing. He was Truefully worried about her. He knew Starclan would kill him or her. They weren't all that special, even if Gorsebird made it out to be. Stormglare knew. No cat was safe from death but he wouldn't tell her that.
"I don't want to g-go! I'm tired and, I won't be able to get a w-wink of sleep with all those wailing k-kits! Stormglare, I already feel s-sick as it is I don't need another s-sleepless night to give me g-greencough!" Gorsebird bawled, knowing full well that she sounded like a tantruming kit, "I just want a nap! Is that so much to ask for? That your pregnant mate be spared a nap!" She said knowing that just a few moments previous she had been contemplating taking tansy to cause a miscarriage but, at this point, it felt like that had been seasons ago.

Last edited by Tavvi; February 17th, 2018 at 10:03 PM.
Old February 17th, 2018, 06:41 PM
so nasty

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_tail View Post
"A few months?" Leapkit's face fell. "But that's so far away!" She rolled off of him and flopped to the ground dramatically. I don't want to wait that long. "Can't you train me?" she asked desperately.
"Sorry, Leapkit rules are rules." He chided, simply knowing how unconvincing his argument probably sounded to the almost apprentice age kit.

Last edited by Tavvi; February 17th, 2018 at 06:41 PM.
Old February 17th, 2018, 07:27 PM

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
"Sorry, Leapkit rules are rules." He chided, simply knowing how unconvincing his argument probably sounded to the almost apprentice age kit.
Leapkit groaned and buried her head in her paws. "But why?!" he cried. "Can't you just train me?"
-=-Finder-=-
-=-
I won't be on for a while because I'm travelling, sorry!
-=-
Profile picture credit
Old February 17th, 2018, 07:49 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_tail View Post
Leapkit groaned and buried her head in her paws. "But why?!" he cried. "Can't you just train me?"
"I can't because I'm...uh..I'M SICK!" He loudly yelped, "I'm sick so I can't train you because I'm sick!" Nimblewhisker said knowing it was a dumb and untrue excuse but, at the same time, he really didn't want to take full reasonability for his sister's disappointment.

Last edited by Tavvi; February 17th, 2018 at 07:50 PM.
Old February 17th, 2018, 09:26 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

Oriolekit pranced about happily about, thankful for the medicine cat's confidence. She stopped suddenly in front of the entrance to the den. She turned around and cocked her head to the side. "But while I'm here I could help you, if you need any help of course." She said, she felt far to comfortable in the medicine den to leave it soon. She enjoyed the smell, and the feel, the organized herbs. She liked just hanging out with Surgestorm in general. Oriolekit didn't wait for him to answer, even if she knew that she should. She walked around the herb store sniffing the air as she went, trying to see if her medicine cat had misplaced something, though it seemed impossible that he would have.
Surgestorm smiled as she suddenly seemed to cheer up, glad that he had managed what he had intended. He realized that this was probably the first time that he had seen her actually happy in his presence, and just that thought made him happy too. Maybe they actually could get along after their rocky start - they were actually very similar to the core after all. The tom noticed that she didn't really give room for him to deny her help, but he didn't really mind it, it just made him chuckle in amusement as she practically skipped over to his herbs. He honestly needed the company - it was lonely being alone in this den. For a moment, he stood back and watched her look at the various leaves and flowers stacked actually orderly near the back of the den, smiling.

Then, something changed. He blinked and there was no longer a kitten there at all. First, there was an apprentice - leaning over the herbs with a taller figure beside them. Black paws pointed to the herbs, mouth opening and closing. Though he heard no sound, he knew that the older cat was explaining their usage. Then, they were suddenly the same size; the black cat with a graying muzzle sitting back on their haunches and watching with a comfortable and warm smile as the other sorted with ease. They both looked happy. He blinked and the black cat was gone, and though the once apprentice was alone - they looked determined and confident with what they were doing. The medicine cat was able to focus more on her not that she was alone and he finally realized that she had Oriolekit's eyes and fur - an older version of the kitten he had just been watching with amusement. He blinked and things were back to how they once were.

His heart thundered in his chest at the experience, his yellow orbs wide with surprise. Had he just imagined that? No, that was too vivid to be just my imagination. It had to be reassurance from StarClan. He hadn't been crazy thinking that a part of him wanted to her to be his apprentice. A sudden calm overtook him as he continued to watch her from afar, suddenly accepting everything he had just seen. He didn't need to second guess himself, he already knew that she was capable. "Oriolekit," He suddenly meowed. "How would you like to help me out everyday from now on?" The tom would leave the choice up to her - it was her life after all. He wouldn't mention that StarClan wanted this fate for her, he wanted Oriolekit to make this choice because she wanted it.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!

Last edited by Zero; February 17th, 2018 at 09:28 PM.
Old February 17th, 2018, 11:33 PM
matching w/finley.exe :3

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods

Quote:
"I don't want to g-go! I'm tired and, I won't be able to get a w-wink of sleep with all those wailing k-kits! Stormglare, I already feel s-sick as it is I don't need another s-sleepless night to give me g-greencough!" Gorsebird bawled, knowing full well that she sounded like a tantruming kit, "I just want a nap! Is that so much to ask for? That your pregnant mate be spared a nap!" She said knowing that just a few moments previous she had been contemplating taking tansy to cause a miscarriage but, at this point, it felt like that had been seasons ago.

[ i did not know if you take tansy it will make a miscarriage happen 0.0 ]

Stormglare sat back down, cuddling her to warm her up just in case she was cold. "Okay. Okay, Gorsebird you can take a nap. " He meowed. He didn't think he could sleep. He almost never slept it was normal, the tom could barely fall asleep with his haunting thoughts. "Sweet dreams, my love." He meowed to her, wishing her sweet dreams. Stormglare was happy she didn't seem like she was fretting over her death. He was clueless that tansy would cause a miscarriage, if he knew that he would have gotten in a fight with her. He didn't want her to die but... it felt wrong to do that. He thought it was just to help her breathing. Stormglare watch her, his eyes half-closed.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old February 18th, 2018, 06:19 AM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post

Surgestorm smiled as she suddenly seemed to cheer up, glad that he had managed what he had intended. He realized that this was probably the first time that he had seen her actually happy in his presence, and just that thought made him happy too. Maybe they actually could get along after their rocky start - they were actually very similar to the core after all. The tom noticed that she didn't really give room for him to deny her help, but he didn't really mind it, it just made him chuckle in amusement as she practically skipped over to his herbs. He honestly needed the company - it was lonely being alone in this den. For a moment, he stood back and watched her look at the various leaves and flowers stacked actually orderly near the back of the den, smiling.

Then, something changed. He blinked and there was no longer a kitten there at all. First, there was an apprentice - leaning over the herbs with a taller figure beside them. Black paws pointed to the herbs, mouth opening and closing. Though he heard no sound, he knew that the older cat was explaining their usage. Then, they were suddenly the same size; the black cat with a graying muzzle sitting back on their haunches and watching with a comfortable and warm smile as the other sorted with ease. They both looked happy. He blinked and the black cat was gone, and though the once apprentice was alone - they looked determined and confident with what they were doing. The medicine cat was able to focus more on her not that she was alone and he finally realized that she had Oriolekit's eyes and fur - an older version of the kitten he had just been watching with amusement. He blinked and things were back to how they once were.

His heart thundered in his chest at the experience, his yellow orbs wide with surprise. Had he just imagined that? No, that was too vivid to be just my imagination. It had to be reassurance from StarClan. He hadn't been crazy thinking that a part of him wanted to her to be his apprentice. A sudden calm overtook him as he continued to watch her from afar, suddenly accepting everything he had just seen. He didn't need to second guess himself, he already knew that she was capable. "Oriolekit," He suddenly meowed. "How would you like to help me out everyday from now on?" The tom would leave the choice up to her - it was her life after all. He wouldn't mention that StarClan wanted this fate for her, he wanted Oriolekit to make this choice because she wanted it.

Oriolekit grinned happily as she sniffed around the herb store. She had always expected the medicine den to smell like sickness and blood and wounds and all kinds of terrible stuff. But really it smelled wonderful, the various flowers and leaves had a sort of perfume that seemed able to clear out any unpleasant smells. Finaly Oriolekit stopped prancing about and just looked at the herb store. All of the leaves and flowers had their own name and way to heal a cat. She found it kind of funny that a ct could remember all of the herbs. But medicine cats had to. She sniffed at the air, Surgestorm had done a perfect job organizing the herbs. She couldn't smell anything misplaced, or see anything. She raised a paw and licked it casually, she couldn't exactly help a cat that didn't need it.

Oriolekit jumped as he spoke and she turned around. Did she hear him right. She closed her eyes for a second and then opened them. No, he had actually just said that. "What do you-" She cut herself off, she knew what he meant. Oriolekit sat herself down and looked around the medicine den. Did she really want to spend the rest of her life learning the infinous herbs? Part of her said no but the stronger part said yes. The look in her eyes changed from thinking to happy. "Of course!" she purred, prancing around the medicine cat.