Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
As Swift as the Crow...
by Tiabirb
Last post by Rani
Today 05:57 AM
Prepare for the Worst [p]
by Rani
Last post by Rani
Today 05:30 AM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 05:28 AM
who's afraid of little old...
by beau
Last post by Abyssopelagic
Today 05:18 AM
Future and past [p]
by Rani
Last post by Rani
Today 04:56 AM

Old February 17th, 2018, 09:44 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default SandAngel kit finder.

Okay, so @Cherryblaze and I have two characters who maybe having kits. My RiverClan tom Sandflame and Cherryblaze's molly Angel will be the parents. There will be a max of three kits and at least one has to be a female. Other then that and them looking somewhat like one of the parents, we have no requirements. They will be born in RiverClan, since Angel joins the Clan.

Kit#1: Weaselkit.
Kit#2: Salomonkit.
Kit#3: Sunflowerkit.

Form:

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Other information:
Questions?:

All roles ate filled.

Remember, feel free to ask questions or share any concerns you have. I'll happily answer them and I'm sure Cherryblaze won't mind either.
Thank you for reading, have a nice day!

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all

Last edited by Fuzzy; February 25th, 2018 at 11:37 AM.
Old February 18th, 2018, 11:17 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: SandAngel kit finder.

Bump

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old February 18th, 2018, 11:24 AM
a tiny bean

My Mood: Amazed

Name: everestkit
Role: kit 1.
Appearance: a smoke Turkish angora with green eyes
Personality: she likes to.. 'take charge' and is very hyper 24/7
Other information: n/a
Questions?:
lotusfang
Old February 18th, 2018, 11:44 AM
so nasty

Name: Salmonkit
Role: Kit Two
Appearance: Kit, Apprentice/Warrior
Personality: Salmonkit is a rather timid kit. She often times keeps to her self and has a small stutter. That being said, however, she is very courageous and is never opposed to trying to save her friends when a problem arises. Being the middle kit of the litter she would probably feel as though she has to be the peacekeeper for her two other siblings if they were to fight.
Other information: Salmonkit has a quirk of describing things with the same word like for example, 'Amazingly amazing!' or 'Horribly horrible!' whether this will fade with age only time will tell.
Questions?: Nope

@Fuzzyfeline

Last edited by Tavvi; February 18th, 2018 at 11:44 AM.
Old February 18th, 2018, 12:14 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

@Reverie @Opal
Thank you both for applying. Cherryblaze and I will let you know, when we chose, if your kit has been accepted. Have a nice day!

Last edited by Fuzzy; February 18th, 2018 at 12:14 PM.
Old February 18th, 2018, 03:13 PM
Miraculous Lover

My Mood: Fine

Name: Aurorakit (Aurorapaw, Auroranose)
Role: kit 3
Appearance: http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/...20140527223159
Personality: Caring, Determined, Obedient, Forgetful, Nosy
Other information:
Questions?:

@Fuzzyfeline

I've decided I'd rather not roleplay but just create characters. The link to my Warrior Cat making thread is right here.

Old February 18th, 2018, 09:17 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Name: Sunflowerkit Sunflowerpaw Sunflowermoon// Sunflower--

Role: Kit #3 or #2

Appearance: Ref1 || Ref2 || Ref3
Sunflowerkit is a tall, well built tom with a narrow muzzle, round face, and fluffy, alabaster and golden fur. He has his fathers stunning amber eyes and his mother's thick, snowy fur. He also has a golden mask, golden ears, golden paws, and a pale, glowing gold on his tail, barely noticeable against his white fur. He has a very fluffy pelt, making him look a little larger than his actual size, but other than that, he has an average build, and long legs.

Personality: Sunflowerkit is a very blunt and antagonistic tom who finds it amusing to rile up his teammates. He loves to poke fun at them and push as many buttons as he can, antagonizing other's is practically a hobby of his. He funds 'pure and straightforward' attitudes irritating, classifying those who have said attitudes as pushovers and wimps. For those who don't get close to him, they believe he has a warped personality, very cold, unforgiving, the very definition of a villain. Though, once you get to know him, he does care, he just shows it in small, unnoticeable ways if you don't pay attention, and will also aggressively care for others, also sometimes causing them to run away. He doesn't really like to put much effort into things, stating that 'it's a waste of time and effort' disliking the fact that his long limbs constantly get in the way of him hunting and fighting. If he does, however, decide to put some effort into something, it means that he truly cares for it and wishes to thrive in said something. Despite his outward, nonchalant attitude towards...everything, he'll take anything seriously if it'll help his family and a very select few friends he can tolerate and can tolerate him, other that that, however, he will simply push the feat or task aside and either go sit by himself or go back to sleep. One will be able to notice if he's taking a task seriously, its very hard to see, but little things will change, he will be out longer, he will insert himself in the particular group that is good at the particular thing he has taken seriously, and he will be practicing said things when everyone's asleep. The primary reasoning behind him working this hard is because he feels inferior to his clanmates, and even lacks confidence in himself despite his arrogant attitude. When comparing himself to others he's always downplaying his own abilities, often times referring said clanmate he's comparing himself to as the Sun, and himself, the Moon, just there to keep trouble from happening. Everytime Sunflowerkit receives a compliment he either shrugs it off or flips it around to put himself down. He thinks it's only logical that he looses to everything, hence his nonchalant attitude towards everthing. Though despite all his aloof and vilinous characteristics, he is fairly intelligent and has a very good strategic mind, knowing which group of warriors should be placed near a certain area, and can even, at times, read what a felines next attacking move will be. Though he will have the plan in his head, he will refuse to state it aloud, playing it off as 'a stupid idea' and 'it won't work anyways'. He has a thick shell and it's very hard to crack it, he uses his arrogance and blunt personality to hide the fact that he feels inferior and unworthy to call his clanmates, clanmates.

Other information: @Fuzzyfeline @Cherryblaze Finished

Questions?: no /v\

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us

Last edited by Starfall; February 24th, 2018 at 10:40 PM.
Old February 19th, 2018, 02:47 PM
Cosplayer

@Twilight01 @starfall

Thank you both for applying! @Fuzzyfeline and I will get back to you about whether or not you were chosen! All winners will be announced on the 25th, so get excited!!
Old February 19th, 2018, 07:46 PM
Sugar Pine 7

My Mood: Happy

Name || Weaselkit [ Future: Weaselpaw, Weasel(skip)(tail)(fur)(whisker) ]

Gender || Tom [ he, him ]

Role || Kit 2 or 3

Appearance || Pretty much looks exactly like Sandflame save the fact that Weasel's fur is far longer than Sand's.

Personality || Despite being given such a fierce name, Weaselkit isn't quite too fierce. He enjoys his mother's company and likes to stay by her side. When she isn't around, Weasel tends to cling to his father or his siblings. Weaselkit is pretty shy and doesn't enjoy being in big crowds or meeting cats that he doesn't know. As an apprentice, Weaselpaw will have to grow up from all of this as the behavior he had as a kit isn't going to pass as an apprentice. He'll have a little bit of a rough time throughout his apprenticeship as he transitions into being more independent and self-reliant. It'll take him awhile to fully grow into his personality, but Weasel will be a strong warrior one day. His personality will be almost totally different from when he was a kit.

Other information || This is all subject to change. I find that a lot of my characters kind of create themselves as I rp them. If I get the chance to rp Weasel, he may not turn out exactly as I planned.

Questions? || Nope! c:

Please check out my finder for my cats!

+Feel free to leave me a VM if I haven't responded to our RP within 4 days+

Profile pic
Old February 19th, 2018, 09:01 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

@Thistledawn
Thank you for applying! @Cherryblaze and I will be choosing the kits on the 24th or 25th we will let you know if Weasel was accepted.

I also find that to happen, expressly if it's a kit.

Last edited by Fuzzy; February 19th, 2018 at 09:01 PM.