Today 10:55 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Rani
Today 10:55 PM

Old February 17th, 2018, 10:06 PM
Leader of the Dragons

My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: Crasipan Kingdom of Dragons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
``Dimyr, I know you're in there, please answer me.`` She sighed and still waited for Jason.
Snapping out of her thoughts, Dimyr kept staring at the egg blankly, but responded with, "What do you want?" In a monotone voice.
Old February 17th, 2018, 10:08 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
``Dimyr, I know you're in there, please answer me.`` She sighed and still waited for Jason.
"ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! I'm no tired!"
Old February 17th, 2018, 10:09 PM
Why r u reading this? :O

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonChaos View Post
Snapping out of her thoughts, Dimyr kept staring at the egg blankly, but responded with, "What do you want?" In a monotone voice.

``I just wanted to see if you're ok after the fight with father.`` She sighed, ``Please, you're my dear sister.`` She slowly opened the door, ``Are you even going to attend the festival?``
Old February 17th, 2018, 10:09 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

Oro was walking around the castle, fixing everything up...sure she was only a healer but she wished to help out.

[Open/sorry for lazy writing ]

(*lecry* the prices of playing two characters that are interacting and that are impotent to the plot)

Longwei hesitated...could he trust this loner..? 'He seemed...to be worth my trust...' Longwei found himself gazing into the dragons third eye once again. He shook his head to clear his mind. "I guess..its a deal then...you lead the way." He said not thinking much of the grin that somehow widened on Regning's face.

"So golden scales...do you mind me asking what brings you out here into these parts of the woods?" He asked, the nickname rolling right off his tongue as if the two had been the best of friends. "You seemed to be angered..."

Longwei froze at the nickname then sighed. He would have to deal with this dragon if he wanted to get back home. 'What would it hurt telling this dragon at least bits and pieces of the story?' "My father, King Rune, was being rather...unfair..he found out something about me and.." When he glanced over to the dragon again, he felt the sudden urge to spill everything, not only that but the burn of anger seemed to triple looking into the beasts third eye...was it changing colors? That was irrelevant. Not that long after, Longwei had shared everything, I mean everything with the stranger beside him, which for some reason, he didn't mind how close the dragon was getting or why he shared all that information in the first place.

"Ah, what a horrid dragon, a horrible father, saying those things, keeping those secrets, hurting your family..." He paused to whisper. "What has this dragon ever done for you other then make you hurt? He treats your sisters as 'backups' if something goes wrong...well...he might even not care if one of them where to die..." He then pulled away and let his third eye do its thing. He watched happily as Longwei's face scrunched up in anger and disgust. He had to stop himself from laughing as Longwei spoke.

"Your right.."

Last edited by Shadow; February 17th, 2018 at 10:13 PM.
Old February 17th, 2018, 10:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMagicMan View Post
"ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! I'm no tired!"

Fara sighed, ``Jason!`` She yelled out more clearly, ``Please?!`` She called out again.
Old February 17th, 2018, 10:13 PM
Leader of the Dragons

Quote:
``I just wanted to see if you're ok after the fight with father.`` She sighed, ``Please, you're my dear sister.`` She slowly opened the door, ``Are you even going to attend the festival?``
"Any possible relatives of mine are long dead." Dimyr simply stated, basically implying that she had no sister. She kept looking at her egg, but instead of having an emotionless face, she was now tearing up a bit.

Last edited by DragonChaos; February 17th, 2018 at 10:13 PM.
Old February 17th, 2018, 10:13 PM

Quote:
Fara sighed, ``Jason!`` She yelled out more clearly, ``Please?!`` She called out again.
"fine!" Jason crawled out of bed looking very tired
Old February 17th, 2018, 10:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonChaos View Post
"Any possible relatives of mine are long dead." Dimyr simply stated, basically implying that she had no sister. She kept looking at her egg, but instead of having an emotionless face, she was now tearing up a bit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMagicMan View Post
"fine!" Jason crawled out of bed looking very tired

Fara walked into her sister's room, ``Aw, Dimyr.`` She sighed and walked over to her, ``It's ok.`` She sat down, ``And I am your TRUE sister.`` She said, trying to cheer her sister up. She didn't even notice Jason crawled out of bed.
Old February 17th, 2018, 10:23 PM
Leader of the Dragons

Quote:
Fara walked into her sister's room, ``Aw, Dimyr.`` She sighed and walked over to her, ``It's ok.`` She sat down, ``And I am your TRUE sister.`` She said, trying to cheer her sister up. She didn't even notice Jason crawled out of bed.
"We aren't blood-related, Fara..." Dimyr stated, continuing on with, "I tried my best to keep this entire family from falling apart, but it's so hard with Rune to do that. Sometimes..." She paused, wanting to think about her words clearly, but instead regretfully said, "Sometimes I wish Rune was erased from existence..." still in tears, and still looking at her egg.

(I just thought of something: what if the evil dragon is Dimyr's real father?)
@Mystic

Last edited by DragonChaos; February 18th, 2018 at 01:18 PM.
Old February 17th, 2018, 10:24 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post

Oro was walking around the castle, fixing everything up...sure she was only a healer but she wished to help out.

[Open/sorry for lazy writing ]

(*lecry* the prices of playing two characters that are interacting and that are impotent to the plot)

Longwei hesitated...could he trust this loner..? 'He seemed...to be worth my trust...' Longwei found himself gazing into the dragons third eye once again. He shook his head to clear his mind. "I guess..its a deal then...you lead the way." He said not thinking much of the grin that somehow widened on Regning's face.

"So golden scales...do you mind me asking what brings you out here into these parts of the woods?" He asked, the nickname rolling right off his tongue as if the two had been the best of friends. "You seemed to be angered..."

Longwei froze at the nickname then sighed. He would have to deal with this dragon if he wanted to get back home. 'What would it hurt telling this dragon at least bits and pieces of the story?' "My father, King Rune, was being rather...unfair..he found out something about me and.." When he glanced over to the dragon again, he felt the sudden urge to spill everything, not only that but the burn of anger seemed to triple looking into the beasts third eye...was it changing colors? That was irrelevant. Not that long after, Longwei had shared everything, I mean everything with the stranger beside him, which for some reason, he didn't mind how close the dragon was getting or why he shared all that information in the first place.

"Ah, what a horrid dragon, a horrible father, saying those things, keeping those secrets, hurting your family..." He paused to whisper. "What has this dragon ever done for you other then make you hurt? He treats your sisters as 'backups' if something goes wrong...well...he might even not care if one of them where to die..." He then pulled away and let his third eye do its thing. He watched happily as Longwei's face scrunched up in anger and disgust. He had to stop himself from laughing as Longwei spoke.

"Your right.."
Not long after the two were in the woods that Longwei was familiar with...

"Ah thank you Regning...for bringing me here...for helping me see more clearly...." The last part of his sentence was darker in tone. "I must get a third eye like yours." He joked, while he didn't notice the blank expression on Regning's face.

"Trust me golden scales..you dont want a third eye..." His voice was dark and cold. However he jumped back to his playfully creepy personality. He pressed closer to Longwei and smirked as he could feel the shiver down his spine. "Dont forget our little second deal....don't disappoint me Longwei...your special." He smiled at the younger dragon.

Longwei smiled weakly at Regning...he was suddenly unsure about the second deal but one look to him and he was as sure as he could ever be. "Of corse, I won't let you down..I expect you to be at the party...at least to witness my part of the deal." He smiled before he flapped his wings and headed for the castle. As he flew, he heard Regning call:

"Remember, this will be a day that goes down in history Golden Scales!"

(alright we good to go @Mystic ! Longwei has entered the hallway once more)