Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
I need help on a name!!!
Last post by XxIndigoxX
Today 08:38 AM
"Dad..? I thought I lost...
Last post by Zei
Today 08:38 AM
Warrior Name Game
Last post by sock
Today 08:36 AM
Fail fail and fail again....
by Fritter
Last post by Fritter
Today 08:32 AM
Huckle!! [Love Interest]
Last post by Streamtail
Today 08:20 AM

Old December 14th, 2017, 03:42 PM
Open to RP Whenever

My Mood: In Love

Default Re: DRAGONCLAN powerplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
He purrs softly nuzzling his nose against his “ fine where do you want to go next?” He asks calmly
Instantly he pulled back. He was embarrassed by this but knew he’d screw up if he apologized with words. He gave Ender a look that said I’m sorry! I’ve never been in a relationship before! He shrugged and didn’t trust his voice.
Old December 14th, 2017, 03:45 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarredSecrets View Post

Instantly he pulled back. He was embarrassed by this but knew he’d screw up if he apologized with words. He gave Ender a look that said I’m sorry! I’ve never been in a relationship before! He shrugged and didn’t trust his voice.
He laughs softly “ forgive me that was sudden. I just couldn’t help it when you were acting so cute like that” he says purring as if he just read the Toms mind. “ and don’t worry I don’t mind going slow as long as I can make you mine and me yours. That’s all that matters “
Old December 14th, 2017, 03:57 PM
Open to RP Whenever

Quote:
He laughs softly “ forgive me that was sudden. I just couldn’t help it when you were acting so cute like that” he says purring as if he just read the Toms mind. “ and don’t worry I don’t mind going slow as long as I can make you mine and me yours. That’s all that matters “
Onyxstrike’s eyes widened and he cleared his throat. “Why don’t we see camp?”
Old December 14th, 2017, 04:02 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarredSecrets View Post

Onyxstrike’s eyes widened and he cleared his throat. “Why don’t we see camp?”
He nods slowly “ cute~ as you wish” he says as he begins to walk
Old December 14th, 2017, 04:24 PM
joe mama

My Mood: Lonely

Cosmic wondered why he and Wing had to stay there. He felt tempted to fly away. But he didn't.
-
Wing stood there patiently. She started to hover a few inches above the ground.
-
Trappedpaw went back to the apprentices den.

If you like Karl Jacobs, Quackity, Jack Manifold, or ; we're friends

Yes, I listen to Sweater Weather

Sometimes it may slip my mind to log on and respond, if i dont respond to something in 24hrs just dm me on discord! :]

Old December 14th, 2017, 04:36 PM
Dragon of fire

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redwood Sienna View Post
Cosmic wondered why he and Wing had to stay there. He felt tempted to fly away. But he didn't.
-
Wing stood there patiently. She started to hover a few inches above the ground.
-
Trappedpaw went back to the apprentices den.
dragonstar walked over to to the rouges and said"who are you?why are you spying on the clan thorough the trees?"dragonstar looked at the cats they clearly have never been in a clan they flew everywhere,maybe they were good at sky-hunting?

So did they bury you?
i done mind being brothered but be warned i will rant.
Old December 14th, 2017, 04:37 PM
Open to RP Whenever

Quote:
He nods slowly “ cute~ as you wish” he says as he begins to walk
He twitched his ear but nodded. He gestured with his tail for Ender to lead.
Old December 14th, 2017, 04:42 PM
Empress~Of~Darkness

My Mood: Sick

Quote:
Originally Posted by littleChristmasdragon View Post

dragonstar grumbled she travled across most of her terr,got attacked,and then had 10 cats join the clan all today."very well,the warrior den is over there."she said pointing tryiedly to the cave in the cilff."and you two"dragonstar to cosmic and wing "id like to talk you"she turned to lightningscale and said"keep an eye on thoses two,i feel like somethings worge"he replied "i never doubted you,and i agree"and walked off to the warrior's den.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As Deadly and Killa padded side by side a signal word hadn't been uttered. Until, they got closer to the warrior's den.
"Deadly! You mousebrain!" She'd hiss. "Why we're you on the stupid tree?"
The tom shook his head, "I...I....do not know..."
Killa looked at her brothers face, it showed a bit of emotion but she didn't know what it was.
"Are you growing soft!" The black she gasped.
"No i'm not!" He grunted, flinging his head back viewing Lightning ~ Scale.
"He's following us..."
"Yes of course brother. After what you just did, I reckon they wouldn't trust us."
The massive cat had to admit, his sister was right. Of course you wouldn't trust rogues if some of them were hiding in trees, and claiming they wanted to join. The tom and she entered the cave, it was nice and warm inside, just like a nursery. Deadly's gaze locked onto a dark corner in the den, where nobody was located directly in it. Killa saw his gaze and nodded, they both headed towards there and lay down and had a mini conversation.
"So 'Deadly,' this might be the last time i'll be calling you this." Killa informed.
"Yes, yes it will..." He sighed.
"What do you think your warrior name will be?" Deadly asked.
"I'm thinking about Claw ~ Wing...What about you???" She'd pose the question towards him.
"Umm, maybe Red ~ Watcher..."
His sister nodded in agreement.
'It's suits him," She thought. 'For his red eyes and everything...'
After that discussion, they groomed each other then Killa snuggled beside him and fell asleep. But Deadly had Dragon ~ Star on his mind.
'She's really....d...dangerous. A fine and impressive specimen I say.'
Suddenly he realized what he was thinking and shook himself, then lay his head on his own sisters.
'Oh Deadly do you have feelings for her?' His own thoughts sabotaged him.
'No! No! No! Of course not! Or maybe...'

Last edited by xYx_Void_xYx; December 14th, 2017 at 04:47 PM.
Old December 14th, 2017, 04:49 PM
joe mama

My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by littleChristmasdragon View Post

dragonstar walked over to to the rouges and said"who are you?why are you spying on the clan thorough the trees?"dragonstar looked at the cats they clearly have never been in a clan they flew everywhere,maybe they were good at sky-hunting?
"We were just scouting, and I'm Cosmic, and that's Wing." His voice was oddly calm.
-
"We weren't trying to spy, we were just curious, I'm sorry." Wing meowed, her voice oddly calm as well. She landed on the ground and closed her wings.

If you like Karl Jacobs, Quackity, Jack Manifold, or ; we're friends

Yes, I listen to Sweater Weather

Sometimes it may slip my mind to log on and respond, if i dont respond to something in 24hrs just dm me on discord! :]

Old December 14th, 2017, 05:01 PM
It's a double rainbow

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Ravenpaw nodded He’s the only elder. Right, don’t forget this herb. she paused,” Sting nettle? I haven’t heard of that...or thyme. Sorry- I was self-taught from the stash of herbs left behind in the den.” She meowed appologetically.
"Stinging Needle." The tom corrected. "We don't necessarily need it, per say ... but it's pretty useful when mixed with the Comfrey roots we have to find. Also, thyme can get in handy when dealing with stressed cats, wether they are injured themselves or not ..."
He sniffed the air around him, trusting his still perfectly working nose instead of his ears, and by the smell of damp dirt close to them, he could tell they were close to their destination.

Once the river was in sight, Swiftowl looked around for some comfrey. He walked alongside the river shore, sniffing about and looking at all the plants around, when he noticed some feverfew. "Ah !" He exclaimed, his tail showing his moderated excitement." That one could come in handy ! It's feverfew, and as its name suggest, it can be used to bring down fevers ! An easy one to remember, for sure !"

He went on to grab some in his mouth, and trotted along some more, when he finally recognized the comfrey. He carefully placed the feverfew onto a rather dry spot, and started digging to get the roots. "Come help me with this, Ravenpaw !"

-
@Redwood Sienna @xYx_Void_xYx

Magpiepaw had yelped when a tom came crashing down from a tree, rabbit in tow. She had taken a battle stance, but had gone back to a casual one when she understood that the situation was ... somewhat ... under control.

She had awaken from her nap, and though she still felt sore from the fight they had had with Greenvine, and their encounter with the other Clan and all these newcomers showing up still left her in a daze, she decided she'd try to hunt not far from the camp. But she guessed she needed to have Flyingspirit's permission first ... though it seemed her mentor was rather .. busy.

She would have continued to talk with the new apprentice, but it seemed the tom had gotten back to the den, and she decided she had spent too much time in there for the time being.

Sighing, she sat down, having nothing better to do.

[Open]

Last edited by PeaFlower; December 14th, 2017 at 05:03 PM.