Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Twolegplace

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
I've returned... to find a...
Last post by JackHunt_17
Today 08:28 AM
sock's RP finder
by sock
Last post by sock
Today 08:26 AM
WCO Staff Applications
Last post by blxze.
Today 08:25 AM

Old December 15th, 2017, 06:33 PM

My Mood: Lonely

Default Re: Essie's Abode

Essie purred, "Thank you!" She said in reply to his compliment on her housefolk as the two ate their fill, "I'm sure your housefolk was wonderful." The molly meowed quietly, nuzzling his shoulder comfortingly. She then returned to her meal, letting the strange flavors dance through her mouth. "Of course not. It is one of the highest of honors." Essie said regally. She then lead him through her abode, where she ate of course, her favorite place to watch the birds from a window, where her housefolk slept, "And this is my bed." The molly said meaningfully, gesturing to the large, lush, bed her housefolk had provided for her. @Constellation
(Shall we timeskip now?)

If I don't respond feel free ot PM?VM/@ me!
Finder | Kits needed | My Fair Lady Plot | Sound of Silence Plot | Charrie Site-HUGE WIP | Essie and Constellation's Romeo by SpiralWhirl
PM/VM me if you want to roleplay!
I have a lot of roleplays so if I don't respond, VM me!

Last edited by FadingEchoes; December 15th, 2017 at 06:33 PM.
Old December 15th, 2017, 07:22 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

(Yup! I'll start it)

Before morning light seeped through the room, the black tom was stirring. He haven't slept in a nest so...comfortably in such a long time. The cotton freshness it held, it was pleasant under his pelt. It took a while for him to realize that the bedding he laid upon was not his own. Romeo grudgingly opened his eyes, the green orbs fleeting to every which direction. Snoring two legs, and the molly from yesterday occupying the room. Flattening his ears against his head, Romeo gently got up, making sure to not disturb the sleeping beauty. He needed to be out of here before those two legs realized he outstayed his welcome. Most certainly it was never a good lessons to love them then leave them. It was a rather selfish thought, but apart of Romeo felt naturally comforted upon thebaspects. So, he untangled himself from his companion, and being the tender, romantic tom that he was; he leaned down and gave a swift lick on her cheek. He didn't bother to say goodbye, and like a shadow he was gone before the sun could even make out his vanished figure.
Romeo escaped through her little door, and he jumped onto her fence in a graceful manner. It was time to welcome the morning. The flaming sky as his mingled into a color of absolute astonishment. Romeo always admired the view of the sky before he made his move, so after that action was completed, he jumped down and made a run towards the forest.

@FadingEchoes
Old December 15th, 2017, 07:37 PM

The spotted molly woke moments later, her eyes slowly opening as she reached for the warmth of Romeo's body, feeling a sudden pang of sadness and longing when she had no results. Essie then stood, stretching her long limbs and sinking her claws into the padded surface of her bed. She trotted into the room of her beloved housefolk, once again wondering if she would cope without them with Romeo by her side. The she-cat then nosed the two of them awake, waiting patiently for them to feed her. She knew Romeo was planning on leaving early, and she felt no anger towards the tom, only longing that he could have only stayed longer.
@Constellation
(I can't really think of any more interactions they could have now. Want to have him come back later and she can tell him she's going to have kits? Also, do you remember how long a she-cat is supposed to be pregnant for? I always forget.)

Finder | Kits needed | My Fair Lady Plot | Sound of Silence Plot | Charrie Site-HUGE WIP | Essie and Constellation's Romeo by SpiralWhirl

Last edited by FadingEchoes; December 15th, 2017 at 07:45 PM.
Old December 19th, 2017, 04:38 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

As Romeo sat on that familiar fence that seemed to become like a second home to him, the Tom reminisced the moments he shared with Essie. Truth be told, he didn't really expect to pursue a relationship with her (maybe he did) when they first went out that day. The black cat had his fair share of beauties coming in and out of his life. He decided that he would give this rose a chance. That he would be with her because his heart didn't want to be lonely. Rushing into this didn't even bother him anymore. He got to take her out, sometimes he got to even sleep in a comfortable nest. He was able to feel the brush of another's pelt against his own. He got to nuzzle her and give sweet licks. He wasn't...alone anymore. The poetic tom blew a happy, dreamy sigh from his muzzle, just waiting for the right moment when his rose would appear out that kittydoor. Her scent was faint. So, he racked up in his mind that she wasn't inside her humble abode. In that case, where could she be? Romeo didn't want to worry that his rose was...well, receiving pampered attention from elsewhere. The thought of him made him feel not good enough. That devastated him! What if she moved? She was never coming back? What if...what if...what if... you can imagine all the dishonorable thinking that he plagued himself into. When he experienced much more heartbreak than heartwarmth over the past moons. Romeo finally jumped from his spot on her fence and landed swiftly on four paws on the soft green grass. Maybe he'd wait for her a little while longer...or, forger. Knowing that his easy morphed heart longed for her. He needed an explanation as to why she was gone for so long. He started to feel cold and hollow. It occurred to him that he was being rather rash, but he was also apprehensive. The next second, she would step into her yard, and everything would be fine. He was worried for nothing! She had his heart, and he held hers. It was an exchange of hearts. Exchange of love for the both of them.
Only Romeo knew he was too drunk in it, therefore finding himself never getting out.

@FadingEchoes
Old December 20th, 2017, 12:06 PM

Essie sat uncomfortably in her housefolk's monster, her ears turned back in annoyance with every bump she endured. Her stomach had only just started to protrude, her housefolk, thinking she was developing a eating disorder, took her to her vet, only to discover she was going to have kits. There was no doubt in Essie's mind. They were definitely Romeo's. Essie had never brought another into her home. As the monster pulled into her driveway, the slightly rounded molly stood, pressing her paws against the transparent window of the monster, her eyes squinting to see Romeo in her yard. She then turned to her housefolk, letting out a pitiful meow, begging to be released. Her housefolk, well-trained as they were, complied, letting her out of the monster. Essie then jumped out of the carriage, trotting sluggishly towards the tom, "Hello, Romeo." The spotted molly meowed, nosing the tom gently. A glimmer of uncertainty clouded her eyes as she contemplated how Romeo would take fathering her kits.
@Constellation

Last edited by FadingEchoes; December 20th, 2017 at 12:08 PM.
Old December 20th, 2017, 03:49 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

The noise coming from the monster practically made the black tom jump. Well, actually he did, and he resorted to hiding in the flowers when it approached. He would never understand twoleg's contraptions. He lived with a twoleg in his younger moons, but his twoleg tom never had a car. Romeo was a nature's cat. Where the winds, the humming of birds, and tall grass was his home. Everything was basic living with that old house companion. He regained his posture when his heart started to come his way. More slowly, he could see. And, a lot heavier. Romeo tilted his head for a moment, wondering about the spotted molly, but he didn't dare talk about her weight. Mollies didn't like that, he learned this the hard way. As she nosed him, he purred loudly. "Oh, where have the morning sun gone? It was so dark and grey when you left me alone." His ears dropped. Judging by her expression, she seemed very tired. Maybe, she was sleepy. But, where had shebeen? He was quite the curious one. The nervous one. They way she looked at him...with such uncertainty. That wasn't a good sign. Romeo eyed her, cautiously - this was it, wasn't it? He had loved her too much, she grew tired of the pampered life. She was ready to cut him loose. He felt like he knew this expression by heart, and he didn't take great favor to it. "Essie, my rose...why are you so troubled?" She left his heart lonely for that day. He waited around for her. Romeo stepped back. He was preparing himself for whatever confession she needed to tell him. With love, came heartbreak, right? Of course. It was the storm that was brewing because he could feel the lightning striking his heart.

@FadingEchoes
Old December 20th, 2017, 04:03 PM

Essie sat, her tail flicking as she watched the tom carefully, her whiskers twitched in amusement as he spoke of his time spent without her. "I'm sorry Romeo, my housefolk took me to the vet this morning." The molly meowed slowly, as if each word made her more weary. The rotund she-cat shuffled her paws uncomfortably, "Romeo..." She said slowly, "I-I'm going to have kits." She meowed glancing down at her protruding stomach, thinking to herself that it seemed to have grown since she woke up earlier in the morning.
(Writer's block)
@Constellation

Last edited by FadingEchoes; December 20th, 2017 at 04:03 PM.
Old December 20th, 2017, 06:28 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Romeo was preparing himself for the "it's not you, it's me" talk. You know, that one break up speech that became like a tune in many's ears? Exactly. That speech. He was ready for her to admit that she had enough of him and his love. However, that was not at all that came from her maw. In fact, what she confessed drew him back - completely. She went to the vet, vaguely as a kittypet Romeo remembered the talk about the cutter. Was that the same place? As she said she was with kits, Romeo blinked. Unmoving, at first. Then, his eyes glanced to the weight of her stomach. Which, oddly didngrow over the moon they were together. Of course...it was vacuous for him to believe she was eating too much to lose her figure. A molly like her oughta care about loving herself. Suddenly, Romeo began to calm down, and a soft smile came onto his expression. In the past, when he had been with Italy, she simply left their dazzlingly girls for him to care on his own. With Raincloud, he never knew she was with kits, or if they were his. With Crescentmoon, he had no idea he had two kits with her either. As far as he knew, he only cared for Jasmine and Venice. For Essie to say she was with kits, made him overjoyed. Almost like he could do absolutely anything and survive it all. "Oh! That's! Thats! What! Wow." He couldn't even form complete sentences. His heart was thumping greatly and he wondered if Essie could hear it. Kits weren't on his agenda, obviously, but he tended to act like a charming father. The daughters he did take care of followed him like a puppy to its owner. It occurred to him that perhaps, they would he ecstatic about the little ones! Romeo knew he wasn't alone in this. He felt it was the universe pushing them together so that they could go to the next step in their life. But as he focused on the way Essie approached him, he wondered at all if this was a mistake. "...do you not want them?" His voice was soft. A Tom like Romeo would naturally understand as that trait was apart of who he was. "What do your housefolk think about this?" He says, throwing his head in the direction to her house. This was a serious situation, as no twoleg owner would want their loving cat to be impregnated by lousy street one with no home straining and health records; another thing Romeo could understand. As he pushed those incredulous away, he focused intently on the rose in front of him: What do you want to do? His eyes were asking, they were pleading. He needed to know. If she was a hundred percent for this, he might as well be too. Then again, he didn't want her to throw her life away because of his careless actions that one night.

@FadingEchoes
Old December 20th, 2017, 08:20 PM

Essie watched Romeo carefully as she waited for his reply. The spotted molly brightened considerably as he perked up. Could it be this was what he wanted to? She leaned forward, her eyes gleaming as he responded, he seemed very happy, but it could be shock. The molly shook her head, no, she was fairly sure he wanted the kits."Do I not want them?" She echoed aloud, the thought only just crossing her mind. Did she want kits? Well, it would draw her closer to Romeo she knew, but was she ready to be a mother? After a few seconds she decided. She was ready. Though she knew she wouldn't be able to do it herself, she also knew she wouldn't need to. She would have her housefolk, and of course Romeo. Essie was quite sure he wouldn't be one to run off as soon as the kits were born. She then looked Romeo in the eye, "I do." She meowed, her joy as she continued thinking of the small pawprints that would soon be surrounding her, "I really do!" She exclaimed, her tail flicking in excitement. "My housefolk are ecstatic." She meowed with amusement, "They've hardly stopped doting on me since they found out." Then a thought occurred to her, she hadn't confirmed whether he wanted them, she had simply assumed it because of his tone. "Do you want them?" The molly meowed uncertainly.

@Constellation

Old December 20th, 2017, 10:28 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

"Well," Romeo twitched his whiskers in amusement. "It wouldn't be my first rodeo when it comes to raising the little rascals." Romeo was no professional at raising kits, but he knew how to exert tender love, and the concept of it to the daughters he were raising. To him, all you needed was love. Love was a variety of emotions; Determination, happiness, sadness. Love was everything. "I'm a hundred percent sure that I'll always be there." It was truly endearing. She was the only of his lovers who told him about his future kits. Italy simply left the mewing girls out in the grass for him to find them, with no scent of her. It would be a nice change to raise them as a family. His ears flicked back; of course, he never really asked her to be his mate. With this pretty gal, he wanted to take things slow. His other relationships had been rushed, and didn't end well. It was always Romeo with the broken heart anyway. Then again, he couldn't just 'raise' kits with Essie without having that strengthening bond with her. The more Romeo thought about it, the more it sounded reasonable for her to be his mate. When he roamed his eyes over her figure, it brought a light shudder to him. She was ecstatic, and even her housefolk. It made him realize that if he was going to help her raise their kits...he would have to become a kittypet. For him to give up the beauty of nature, was hard for him. He didn't want to let that go, but he also didn't want his rose to do this on her own (even though she would have help from her housefolk). As he stared into her adrenalized eyes with their glowing irises, he quickly brushed himself against her, purring lightly. He brushed his tongue across her cheek and whispered in her ear, "I think we should be mates..." to Romeo, it was the right thing to do. He already loved her, and he wished to be more to her instead of an aimless lover. And, she certainly had to feel more for him, right? This was the right thing to do. That way their kits could know the meanings of different types of love from a gentle mother and loving father. The only thing holding Romeo back was welcoming himself as a kittypet...he didn't want to be restricted in those walls, held down by a collar like he was owned. He lived that life, and he never wanted to live again. On the other hand, he knew he wouldn't mind living within her perimeter. He'd be within close boundaries whenever she needed him. Or, he'd be willing to sleep in her cozy nest when she felt alone. The little things he didn't mind doing for her. He just wanted to make it official. To love her. To love him. He'd obviously have to bring his daughters around. Venice and Jasmine didn't mind him seeing another molly, but they were curious little mollies and wanted to know Essie's 'secret' identity. "No," he shook his slowly, pulling away to stare into her orbs. "I know we should be mates. We need to become mates. Take this body and helpless soul for how broken it truly is, and pierce it back together with love and tenderness, as I once knew before." Not only would he be gaining a mate, but his daughters would be gaining a mother. They would have a mother figure in their lives to follow. They would have little siblings to watch over. It'll be a dream. It'll be a miracle. It was like the skies was telling him that he was doing the right thing. He just hope it wasn't something rushed. Or, something that would be broken within time. "I can't promise you that I'll become a kittypet," he shook his head with obvious distaste at the subject of that rank. "But, I can promise to be incredibly close that whenever your soul calls out to mine, I'll find a path to its treasure. If only you give us a chance." Mainly, him needing her more. Essie didn't need him. He needed her. He needed the comfort. He wanted the settled life of love and family. To know he was wanted. That he was enough. He couldn't understand his past relationships; why did they leave him? Was he not good enough? Even so, Romeo knew that the love was worth it. And, the heartbreak that followed after? Just needed to be endured. Maybe Essie would end up like all his other old loves, whereas she was a flame that burned much more brightly, and if it came to the point she'd leave, Romeo wouldn't know what to do with himself. He was far in too deep than he liked to admit. The black tom pressed himself against her, just so she can feel how serious this was to him. How his heart was thumping irregularly. His heart was beating for her. Never had he felt so overwhelmed.

@FadingEchoes