Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
✩Star's Ref Sheet World✩
Last post by hermeswind
Today 12:50 PM
Riddle me this… [Herb...
by Fawn<3
Last post by Fawn<3
Today 12:36 PM
need a header for Snowleaf
Last post by leopard.
Today 12:19 PM
[LF] kestrelpaw art
by Rose
Last post by Rose
Today 12:17 PM
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 12:16 PM
Closed Thread

Old October 29th, 2017, 09:31 AM

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: October Gathering

[QUOTE=NightWarrior4Life;413073]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
Crispleaf sped through the fighting cats, eyes straight ahead, tail flying out behind him. Come on...just climb up this hill and you're home... he jumped too soon, slipping. As he fell he tried to get a grip on the hill for a head start but he just slid down. His front right leg was in agony and he couldn't feel his paw. "FOX-DUNG!" Crispleaf couldn't have exclaimed it any louder.
Fox leftfleck without saying anything else.He followed the cat silently,intill he walked out behind them."Where are you going?The fights not over yet." He said cooly.He decided he would mess with this cat first,before giving them a slow death as punishment for fleeing.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old October 29th, 2017, 10:20 AM
Digital Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fern View Post
Ashpaw darted in front of Petalstorm, seeing the shecat freeze up as a tall tom with amber eyes stepped out of the bushes. The shadowclan apprentice growled, puffing out his chest and fur to seem the size of a warrior. He leaped at the large tom with his claws extended to their full length, aiming for the tom's flank.
The tom's speed was surprising as he easily dodged the apprentice. He smirked at the frozen she-cat and snarled. "So now you need kits to protect you, Petal? How pathetic."

Petalstorm trembled and tried to cal out to Ashpaw, to tell him to get away from him, but the only thing that came out was a weak mew. Her blue-green eyes were wide as she slowly crept around the large tom. She took a shuddering breath and closed her eyes. Her teeth clenched, she opened them, narrowed, and yowled as she leapt up at the tom, taking him by surprise.
"Stay away from me and my family, Snake!" she hissed. She clawed the tom's face, distracting him and hoping Ashpaw would have enough sense to get in a few blows to Snake's hindquarters.
Old October 29th, 2017, 10:27 AM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbowsprinklestar View Post
Hybrid gave a chuckle to Blackblaze,” Ahh...I do see now that you made a bad decision lesving the syndicate.” He unsheathed his claws and slashed it across Blackblazes face.
Fennelheart growled,” Fennelheart’s the name. You do realize why you are fighting. This ain’t no fun and games.” She growled her claws unsheathed impatience boiling in her.
Blackblaze yowled in pain as Hybrid carved his face into what felt like ribbons. "I... I don't regret it for a moment..." The Bengal struggled, pushing at Hybrid's belly with all of his might. If he could just get out from under Hybrid, he might stand a chance.

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old October 29th, 2017, 10:57 AM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

@Silentshade
(Bump for Alliumeyes and Rain...)
Old October 29th, 2017, 11:02 AM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

Stephanotis pulled back from his set target. The bright flamed cat felt a tug of his tail - pretty hard. So hard that he reeled himself back with a yowl to show that he was in pain. In a blind rage, Stephanotis lofted himself and brought a wide, taloned paw to meet the side of the face of the one who dared touch his rear end. "You like yanking tails?" Finally. He opened his eyes. Protruding a malicious color of variants of orange. With the other cat brushed out his mind, he leaped up, hoping to lock the she cat back in his grasp. At least to scare her a bit. Quite frankly, Stephanotis cared more about the cleanliness of his paws rather than having blood on them. But, he wasn't afraid to press the tips deep into her shoulders, given the chance. "Huh!?" He growled, flashing brilliant sharp teeth. How would she like it if he pulled on her tail? That's what Stephanotis wanted to do. Was return the pain - but he was fighting the both of them. Two against one. It wasn't fair, but Stephanotis felt that the two cats were young. They possibly weren't a match for him. So, he jumped off his other victim, and turned back to the Tom. His other target..until that little tail tug that the former performed. Stephanotis was definitely sure he could kill the she cat, but he didn't want to do that...just yet. The most happiest death was one experiencing a broken heart. With that in mind, Stephanotis was ready to kill two birds with one stone. So, he leaped at the Tom, all claws unsheathed.

Yanking the Dusk Syndicate cat's tail back, Cherrydawn heard him give a yowl of pain and slide away from Skyfeather. She held on, a small grin of satisfaction on her face, but in a flash the tom whipped around with savage claws aimed right at her face. Instinctively she let go of his tail and staggered back as his claws grazed the side of her face. It scared her more than anything, but now he had turned around and was shouting at her, eyes blazing with hatred. She saw his paws come up and reared on her hind legs to meet him, snarling in fear and anger, not even having spare time to wince as she felt his claws dig into her leg. Then just like that, it was over again and he'd turned back to Skyfeather.

@Flameleaf

Last edited by Charmer; October 29th, 2017 at 11:03 AM.
Old October 29th, 2017, 11:43 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

[QUOTE=Swiftheart;413077]
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
Fox leftfleck without saying anything else.He followed the cat silently,intill he walked out behind them."Where are you going?The fights not over yet." He said cooly.He decided he would mess with this cat first,before giving them a slow death as punishment for fleeing.
"No...no...Nah...you're out to get me...I'm not taking any Mouse-dung from you or anyone...I don't care when this battle ends, I don't want to be part of it! Call me a coward all you want, just let me escape with my life." Crispleaf pleaded. Must get back to Seastones...VelvetNight and the kits will be fine in the clans...
Old October 29th, 2017, 11:43 AM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gusty View Post
@Duskflight

If there was one cat Halite wanted to fight, it would be Grousestar. His fur- messy and damp from the humidity- bristled just thinking about it. It has been many moons since our last meeting, anyways. A fight is overdue. Glancing to the left, he saw the SkyClan leader. Just looking at that face made his stomach lurch, half out of disgust and half out of the need to seek revenge. His paws stepped lightly against the bloodshed ground, to not lose traction; it was difficult to maneuver along the side-battles of cats to get towards his prime goal.

Halite's prime battle plan was to get close enough to surprise-pounce on Grousestar, if possible. It wasn't a very well thought out plan, or complex either, but that was what he had so far. If Grousestar didn't see him, it'd work out. If he did, then... alas, Halite would trust his instincts and hope for the best. That was what what he often did during times of intensity. His months of intense training in the Dusk Syndicate as a trainee would make it work.
Of all the things the Dusk Syndicate had to do, they had to do the most despicable thing they could manage. This was a time of peace, a time in which Grousestar shouldn't have to worry about murderous cats or battle and yet it seems chaos has erupted throughout the clearing all starting with the tension between Windclan and Thunderclan. Perhaps they were coincidental and Halite had just managed to time it well and personally, the Skyclan leader didn't care at all to try and figure it out. Right now his only goal was to fend off these bloodthirsty, ruthless cats from his clanmates and from the cats of the other clans. In the back of his mind, he was hoping to be able to find the leader of the Syndicate amidst this tangle of screeching, yowling cats, just so that he could fight him himself. Halite was a major cause in his stressing, was the main danger to his clan aside from what could not be helped such as the lack of food with the coming season. Halite could be stopped and the brown tabby would be more than happy to be the one to stop him. That's the difference between Halite and him, he had 8 remaining lives while he was nearly completely sure that the leader of this Syndicate had but one fleeting life to live. But would he be willing to take this cats life? Grousestar didn't like to think about it. He wasn't bloodthirsty, he didn't want to kill Halite, but if it came down to it, and that's what he needed to do in order to stop this madness. Then he would.
Currently he was dancing around a spitting molly who seems to have already been dealt serious damage. Every now and again he'd jut out a paw and shove her, just trying to tire her out so that she could escape with her life if she chose to do that. But something he's learned from a lot of these cats is that they're resilient and head-strong. They would fight with their dying breath to kill another if that's what their leader wished for them to do, they weren't the type of cats to run away should their death seem to loom over them and for that.. He could almost feel pity. Pity that such heart and passion should be wasted on a meaningless, senseless cause such as power and greed.

Occasionally his eyes would survey the fighting around him, knowing that many will try and use the mass confusion and busy motion of the thriving mass to their advantage, to attack with surprise. But his eye couldn't look everywhere at once and he had to keep most of his attention on the molly he was currently fighting. So he didn't see the approaching Halite, regardless of how simply his attack strategy was, of how almost predictable it was. Grousestar didn't see him and it could possibly leave the battle to the Syndicate leader's advantage. But Grousestar was Skyclan leader for a reason. He wasn't just a figurehead, or someone to represent the clan, and his previous name, Grouseflurry, wasn't just because of his energetic nature. This would be a close fight for sure.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old October 29th, 2017, 11:48 AM

My Mood: Bored

[QUOTE=NightWarrior4Life;413146]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
"No...no...Nah...you're out to get me...I'm not taking any Mouse-dung from you or anyone...I don't care when this battle ends, I don't want to be part of it! Call me a coward all you want, just let me escape with my life." Crispleaf pleaded. Must get back to Seastones...VelvetNight and the kits will be fine in the clans...
Fox smiled."Well your here and your in it." He said,lunging toward toward the cat.He didn't go for a vital spot,but instead went for his back leg.He would play with him for a bit.'this is going to be easy.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old October 29th, 2017, 12:09 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

@Silentshade

Rot really wasn't the kind of cat who actually enjoyed fighting, she was the more... Lets say, verbal fighter, she persuaded cats to do the things she wanted and really she only ever killed young cats, cats that could really put up much of a fight anyways. When it came to battles like this though, against trained warriors {even if she held no respect for clan cats}, she was out of her element. She looked tougher than she was, and that was because of her thick, mangled coat and her piercing eyes. Her name was slightly intimidating too, but it's not like any of these pathetic clan cats would know her name.
But regardless if she was out of her element or not, she was loyal to the Dusk Syndicate and if Halite wanted them to attack the clans during a Gathering, then she would go and do it. Part of her hoped her son Nero was here too, fighting and killing and being the tom that she raised him to be. Even if he was starting to break away from her, starting to hate her, she loved her son. She hoped that one day she could rekindle their relationship, but now was not the time to think about that.

Eyes catching sight of a grey and black tom that smelled of mud and pine needles, Rot grinned and briskly maneuvered closer through the thronging of battles that have already erupted. And without so much as a yowl of warning, the large, heavily-furred she-cat lunged at him with open jaws and outstretched, razor-sharp claws. She was coming in perpendicular to him, hoping to catch him in that blind spot and tackle him to the ground with her weight so that she could begin her work on his body. She might not be the strongest or fastest cat in the Syndicate, but she would use her mass to her advantage as well as her claws.

@~Breadsticks~

Usually Hannibal wasn't one for massive fights like this, he preferred a more secluded, one on one style of fighting so that the clean up could be easier, but no, now he was out in the open, fighting with tons of other cats around him. He didn't like it, there were many unpredictable things that he could not account for. He could be in the middle of attacking one cat, when another comes out of no where and strikes. It's not smart in his mind to take part in something like this, but he had to show that he was still loyal to the Syndicate, regardless if he planned on leaving it soon anyways to start his life as a roaming loner with no leader to watch over his back. If he didn't fight in this battle, he would be accused of not being loyal to the Syndicate and that's not how he wished to leave the group. He wanted to leave on his own terms. It wasn't a matter of what other cats thought, it's a matter of how he wanted things to go. His plans and desires. No other cat mattered in his mind. Not even the most interesting cats mattered when it came down to what he wanted and desired.
But I digress. The infamous dark grey cat from the Syndicate stalked around the edges of the clearing, trying to pick out a target that was close to the edge so that he wouldn't have to account too much for a surprise attack from another cat. Eventually he did pick out a cat, a she-cat with blue-grey fur that seemed to be sleek, almost as if water-resistant. Likely a Riverclan cat by the smell of it. Pausing as he readied himself, trying to plan a few steps in advance but also coming up with a few alternatives just in case, Hannibal barreled out of the edge of the clearing towards Reedbriar before aiming a swift, hard strike for her head, back paws skidding as he prepared to leap backwards should the need arise.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old October 29th, 2017, 12:59 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiralWhirl View Post
Confetti gave a hiss in rage. As she aimed her attempting to knock him unconscious with the tree next to him.
Ashenstorm head hit the tree, white spots started to cover his version. He lash out at any sight of movement, thinking it was Confetti. I can't... see anything. He suddenly could feel the rage fade away, and the pain flooded in. Everything hurt, and his body was tiring.

Aspenheart bounded in the battle, his eyes shining with some excitement. This was his first battle, ever! The young warrior was a barely a warrior, only having turning a warrior a couple moons ago. His head a bit high, as someone knocked into him. He jump in surprise, saying sorry that he wasn't looking but in return his cheek was slice. Oh... I can't be nice in battle! Luckily it was just a apprentice, a young one at that. Aspenheart easily defeated them, before readying himself for another attack. He didn't know what clans were on Windclan, his clan side so he just guessed to attack any cat not Windclan? Specially those mouse-brains Thunderclan cats! (Open!)
[/QUOTE]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gusty View Post
The tomcat felt his claws rake across Goatpaw's. It wasn't a major blow- not as nice as he'd hoped- but it still did successfully do some damage. And damage is what we need, because these two cats underestimated my power, he thought. Halite saw how Goatpaw's claws were aimed towards his face, and quickly turned his head around so that there would be less injury. The claws would probably land at his neck, a vital spot, but it wouldn't be as bad as the face. Or so he hoped.

for one moment, he quickly remembered that there was another cat in the fight- Coyotepaw- and noticed out of the corner of his eye how he was about to spring. Okay, I have to watch out for him too... but I got it; these cats should be easy to weed off.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post

[ Yes, I'm fine with a few minor injuries! Lets say the worst that can happen is a large gash ]

Juniperpaw was actually quite proud of her successful blow despite her opponent's opposite comment. She yelped at his own blow, knees buckling beneath her due to the attack she hadn't been expecting. The young feline hissed in her crouched, defensive position, tail lashing in a challenging manner. Narrowing her eyes, Juniperpaw growled, ``And you say I'm weak?`` as if his attack hadn't even affected her.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milky Way View Post
Blackblaze yowled in pain as Hybrid carved his face into what felt like ribbons. "I... I don't regret it for a moment..." The Bengal struggled, pushing at Hybrid's belly with all of his might. If he could just get out from under Hybrid, he might stand a chance.
Confetti chucked at Aspenstorm,” Say Bye-Bye to life.” She cackled and limped off to clean her wounds (should we end it here?)

Goatpaw felt pain rake his side as he finished his blow to Halite’s neck, it was a bad blow for a warrior, but for a young apprentice it was decent. He growled and ran around and jumped up onto Halite’s back intending to once on his back blind Halite. Once I blind him he’ll be useless, he can’t aim without sight, just because his hearing will improve doesn’t mean he will have an advantage, we’ll easily kill him.

Snarl chuckled,” Any cat who can’t fight is weak.” He aimed a small blow for Juniperpaw’s tail. (IDK why the tail is where he’s aiming)

Hybrid felt himself get lifted of the ground he gave a yowl in suprise,” What are you doing mousebrain, I might not be able to harm you in the air, but you can’t hold me in the air until the battle ends.” He retorted.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Closed Thread