Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Artemis
Today 06:15 AM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Madelaine
Today 05:47 AM
Themed Art Competition...
by ramen
Last post by blxze.
Today 05:35 AM
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 05:15 AM

Old December 5th, 2017, 07:13 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Private Rp for my squad

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Tord was quiet as Angel spoke, though he laughed softly as he heard about Sasuke talking to others. He kept his eyes on the video as Angel asked him about Sasuke. “I...can’t remember...” He said softly, kind of lying, kind of not. “It’s not something I’d like to talk about anyways” he added, staying quiet for the time being

(( do you remember how exactly did sasuke and tord get together? i can’t find when they first became a couple, ))
( I believe it was at the Halloween party where they first became a couple. Sasuke flirted, made Tord blush and eventually they fell for each other at least that’s how I remember it... should we make a rp on how they actually became a thing? :3) Angel smiles “ I see... I’m willing to bet he flirted with you wolf style “ he says playfully “ what did he say oh! Did he use the “ I never lie” thing?” He says playfully laughing a bit to himself “ he was quite a flirt before he met you honestly we’re all were shocked to find out that he was going though proving for you “

Last edited by panchiko; January 7th, 2024 at 02:58 PM.
Old December 5th, 2017, 07:18 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
( I believe it was at the Halloween party where they first became a couple. Sasuke flirted, made Tord blush and eventually they fell for each other at least that’s how I remember it... should we make a rp on how they actually became a thing? :3) Angel smiles “ I see... I’m willing to bet he flirted with you wolf style “ he says playfully “ what did he say oh! Did he use the “ I never lie” thing?” He says playfully laughing a bit to himself “ he was quite a flirt before he met you honestly we’re all were shocked to find out that he was going though proving for you “
(( yeah you’re probably right- would it be private then? ))

Tord rolled his eyes. Though he was slightly depressed than he was. “Maybe,” he sighed, “but as I said, I’d rather not talk about it,” He said softly, shaking his head to try and get rid of the few tears that were beginning to build in his eyes, Angel just kept talking, and Tord just stared at the video, trying not to cry, hiding most of his face under the blanket, keeping enough up to be able to see and breathe, but not be heard.

Last edited by panchiko; January 7th, 2024 at 02:58 PM.
Old December 5th, 2017, 09:05 PM
The Madness King

Quote:

(( yeah you’re probably right- would it be private then? ))

Tord rolled his eyes. Though he was slightly depressed than he was. “Maybe,” he sighed, “but as I said, I’d rather not talk about it,” He said softly, shaking his head to try and get rid of the few tears that were beginning to build in his eyes, Angel just kept talking, and Tord just stared at the video, trying not to cry, hiding most of his face under the blanket, keeping enough up to be able to see and breathe, but not be heard.
Yes :3 want me to make it? Oh and should they be normal humans since when Sasuke met you He was still banished and all :3) Angel smiles happily as he kisses Tords head “ I’m sorry it’s just rare... I rarely spoke about my kin nor even spoke to them myself until now. Even now I don’t see them as brothers just strangers I’m eager to meet... they are awesome people willing to get beaten for their love... “ his eyes began to tear up a bit “ ... to think I nearly did it to..”
Old December 6th, 2017, 04:29 AM

Quote:
Yes :3 want me to make it? Oh and should they be normal humans since when Sasuke met you He was still banished and all :3) Angel smiles happily as he kisses Tords head “ I’m sorry it’s just rare... I rarely spoke about my kin nor even spoke to them myself until now. Even now I don’t see them as brothers just strangers I’m eager to meet... they are awesome people willing to get beaten for their love... “ his eyes began to tear up a bit “ ... to think I nearly did it to..”
(( it’s all what you want to do sasuke, i’ll be good either way ))

Tord listened in dead silence, his heart breaking more and more with every word. “It’s fine,” he managed to push out, trembling slightly. He glanced up at Angel as it appeared he was beginning to cry, wrapping his arms around the god to the best of his ability, even though it was very difficult. As much as he was breaking inside, he didn’t want anyone else to be broken, silently staying close to Angel.
Old December 6th, 2017, 06:36 AM
The Madness King

Quote:

(( it’s all what you want to do sasuke, i’ll be good either way ))

Tord listened in dead silence, his heart breaking more and more with every word. “It’s fine,” he managed to push out, trembling slightly. He glanced up at Angel as it appeared he was beginning to cry, wrapping his arms around the god to the best of his ability, even though it was very difficult. As much as he was breaking inside, he didn’t want anyone else to be broken, silently staying close to Angel.
Angels eyes widened as he begins to hold him back quietly “ .... im sorry. I didn’t mean to make you cry “ he says guilty and sad as well as he kisses Tords head. “ just cry it out that always helps “ he says with a smile
Old December 6th, 2017, 08:41 AM

Quote:
Angels eyes widened as he begins to hold him back quietly “ .... im sorry. I didn’t mean to make you cry “ he says guilty and sad as well as he kisses Tords head. “ just cry it out that always helps “ he says with a smile
Tord shook his head. "No, it's fine," he tried to reassure, trembling slightly. He didn't want to cry, but his cheeks were wet soon enough, just laying against Angel, trying not to let out everything, finding it funny how he was crying during a comedy video.

Last edited by :blue:; December 6th, 2017 at 08:41 AM.
Old December 6th, 2017, 08:51 AM
The Madness King

Quote:

Tord shook his head. "No, it's fine," he tried to reassure, trembling slightly. He didn't want to cry, but his cheeks were wet soon enough, just laying against Angel, trying not to let out everything, finding it funny how he was crying during a comedy video.
He smiles softly petting his head “ come on let it out. Trust me it’ll make you feel better... do you want me to call winter? Perhaps Sasuke himself?”
Old December 6th, 2017, 09:22 AM
The Madness King

Killer was sitting in his office sighing softly as he looks out the widow. Something bad happened he could feel it. All of his kids came to him desperate to prove themselves that they can love and can marry the ones they love. However he hasn’t heard anything since they finished it nor has winter come back to prove his last proving. He starting to get eager, starting to get worried. He rubs his head a bit sighing once again as he stands up his long black hair was tied up in a ponytail and his eyes almost as red as blood glowed a bit in the darkness as he watches over the city that he claimed. Yet he cared little for it all he cared about right was his kids, they haven’t called him, answered his texts or anything. And to think he was excited to have grandkids?! Even went as far as calling his best wedding planners just eager to help them. Yet they didn’t answer not one word about it?! Especially from Naruto the wisest of the five hasn’t texted him. Should he go out and check on them or- he moves his head though his hair giving out a stressed sigh
@celestial

Last edited by Galaxy Of Wisdom; December 7th, 2017 at 12:06 AM.
Old December 6th, 2017, 11:15 AM

Quote:
He smiles softly petting his head “ come on let it out. Trust me it’ll make you feel better... do you want me to call winter? Perhaps Sasuke himself?”
Tord was staring at nothing, still trembling. "Please don't" he said quickly, shaking. However, he let tears fall, trembling the entire time as he sat there.
Old December 6th, 2017, 11:27 AM
The Madness King

Quote:

Tord was staring at nothing, still trembling. "Please don't" he said quickly, shaking. However, he let tears fall, trembling the entire time as he sat there.
He nods slowly as he continues petting his head “ don’t worry I won’t... I’l stay here for you my friend “