Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How does WCO see you?
Last post by starry
Today 11:03 AM
You're my family (F)
Last post by shaae_26
Today 10:45 AM
The Three Little Kits
Last post by shaae_26
Today 10:43 AM
Haven Springs
Last post by Epiales
Today 10:41 AM
ABCs? 26 kits? Friends?
by Saki
Last post by burntToast
Today 10:38 AM

Old December 3rd, 2017, 08:12 PM
༺Hᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ༻

My Mood: Angelic

Default Re: Private Rp for my squad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
He nods quickly “ yes I am-“ he growls as a sharp pain hits him again “ ... I see... what was his excuse for not being ready for it”
"Forget about that whats wrong?!" Skye said as she started to inspect him, her hands pressing against his side.

✧What if I never see myself ever be anything more
Than what I've already become?✧
Old December 3rd, 2017, 08:19 PM

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Sasuke smiles “ .... in order to show true love for the one you’ve chosen as mate you must suffer for a month or more to prove it... law of the wolves. He probably didn’t want you to know about it. Or didn’t think you’ll be able to take it”
"What do you mean?" Sage asked nervously, his throat tightening. Had he made an even bigger mistake than he thought?
Old December 3rd, 2017, 08:20 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teggy View Post
"Forget about that whats wrong?!" Skye said as she started to inspect him, her hands pressing against his side.
He quickly moves away growling sharply at the sudden pain from her touch “ ... If I say please promise me you won’t tell anyone else! Especially sage, he won’t be able to handle it and will try to fight the devil himself because of it! .... he can’t know. No one must know understand?” He says seriously
Old December 3rd, 2017, 08:22 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
"What do you mean?" Sage asked nervously, his throat tightening. Had he made an even bigger mistake than he thought?
He begins to unzip his coat, pulling it down a bit to show many scars on his back many old at least five were brand new and barely healing. “ took me five months to prove myself. But it doesn’t matter now. He had enough of me ... and I caused his suffering..” he says broken as he puts his coat back on
Old December 3rd, 2017, 08:23 PM
༺Hᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ༻

My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
He quickly moves away growling sharply at the sudden pain from her touch “ ... If I say please promise me you won’t tell anyone else! Especially sage, he won’t be able to handle it and will try to fight the devil himself because of it! .... he can’t know. No one must know understand?” He says seriously
Skye nodded quickly as her eyebrows frowned in worry. "Just tell me, you can trust me." she said softly

✧What if I never see myself ever be anything more
Than what I've already become?✧
Old December 3rd, 2017, 08:32 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teggy View Post
Skye nodded quickly as her eyebrows frowned in worry. "Just tell me, you can trust me." she said softly
” ..... five months... i finally proved my worth today...” he says as he begins to unbutton his shirt showing rather surprising muscles than he begins to turn around letting the shirt drop and showing the fresh, new whip wounds on his back. The bleeding has indeed stopped and it was just barely recovering but it looked like it hurt a lot. But it was among old scars each looking painful some old some barely a week old. “ ... In order to make sure you’re love is True, you must feel great pain and suffer greatly with the thought of them in mind. If you prove that you love them, that you would suffer greatly just for them... I finally passed today but... “ he laughs weakly “ ... it’s too late. I screwed up...”
Old December 3rd, 2017, 08:32 PM

Quote:
He begins to unzip his coat, pulling it down a bit to show many scars on his back many old at least five were brand new and barely healing. “ took me five months to prove myself. But it doesn’t matter now. He had enough of me ... and I caused his suffering..” he says broken as he puts his coat back on
Sage moved a little closer to Sasuke, gently pressing his cool fingers to Sasuke's shoulder and looking up at him. It was almost poetic, that moment; two broken hearts meeting at night under the warm light of the lamp, trying to fit together. Little did he know, however, that his meeting with Sasuke would turn out to be the worst couple months of his life. "Sasuke, I..." He trailed off. "I have an apartment downtown." He said softly. "We could stay the night there. It's right before my contract ends, so... uh." He scratched his neck awkwardly. "But I don't have any beds or anything..."
Old December 3rd, 2017, 08:39 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Sage moved a little closer to Sasuke, gently pressing his cool fingers to Sasuke's shoulder and looking up at him. It was almost poetic, that moment; two broken hearts meeting at night under the warm light of the lamp, trying to fit together. Little did he know, however, that his meeting with Sasuke would turn out to be the worst couple months of his life. "Sasuke, I..." He trailed off. "I have an apartment downtown." He said softly. "We could stay the night there. It's right before my contract ends, so... uh." He scratched his neck awkwardly. "But I don't have any beds or anything..."
He looks at him “ .... sure but if you wish. We can buy some cheap beds on the way.. unless you would like to sleep on me?” He says playfully trying to brighten up the mood... maybe he can have a new start.... however... he didn’t feel right about it more like...he was unsure but it’s always worth giving it a shoot... however he also felt... anger? Yes he didn’t know why it was there especially if their just talking maybe it was left over from the break up either way. It probably won’t be a problem... or will it?
Old December 3rd, 2017, 08:42 PM

Quote:
He looks at him “ .... sure but if you wish. We can buy some cheap beds on the way.. unless you would like to sleep on me?” He says playfully trying to brighten up the mood... maybe he can have a new start.... however... he didn’t feel right about it more like...he was unsure but it’s always worth giving it a shoot... however he also felt... anger? Yes he didn’t know why it was there especially if their just talking maybe it was left over from the break up either way. It probably won’t be a problem... or will it?
Sage turned bright red. "Let's just get the beds." He squeaked ever so slightly, not used to Sasuke's way of flirting.
Old December 3rd, 2017, 08:46 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Sage turned bright red. "Let's just get the beds." He squeaked ever so slightly, not used to Sasuke's way of flirting.
He laughs softly “ what’s wrong? I thought you were the big flirt? Or am I how to say.. too wild for your type of flirting “ he says with a playful wink