Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources > Plot Resources

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 05:16 PM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 05:10 PM
Kit Curriculum Finder
Last post by LuvWarriorCats247
Today 04:59 PM
Thunderglade
by BEAR.
Last post by Mica
Today 04:50 PM
squirrelpaw's training [p]
Last post by furrensic
Today 04:43 PM

Old December 2nd, 2017, 09:21 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Default ◊ Dear You ◊

How exciting! This is my first plot so please excuse any mistakes. Thank you!
This plot was inspired by [this] song, and it revolves around [my] character.
It is a total of ten parts, all of which can be found below.
This page will be updated as the plot parts happens.

◊ ◊ ◊

1. [In Progress] Flykit shares a close bond with her parents, specifically her father. She is obedient and respectful, listening to and obeying her parents' demands and even enduring their talk of her future which consisted of bearing kits and following her mate(s) orders. As an apprentice, she is mentored by her own father, Honeythistle. However, because of his traditional belief, Flypaw is never trained like any other apprentice. She is taught to look at tomcats as her superior and look down on those who do not support their traditional way. Her father teaches her to be elegant, and to never forget her manners. She is to always sport a smooth, clean pelt. She is taught how to raise kittens - the praising process, the scolding sessions, etc. Flypaw is taught how to be the perfect mate and mother.

2. [Future] A moon or so before becoming a warrior, Flypaw becomes sick of the traditional ways. She adopts a rebellious nature similar to her mother's, but much unlike her formerly obedient personality. Her abrupt change in nature is caused by only one thing. While walking through the territory, she stumbles upon {Cat 1}, from a different clan, whom finds her elegance ridiculous and her beliefs to be absolutely insane. {Cat 1}, over a period of a few weeks, changes Flypaw's views completely, resulting in her rebelling against her parents. Honeythistle unsuccessfully attempts to tame his daughter. She earns the name Flyspark due to her outgoing nature. She has become an outsider to her family members, a she-cat that isn't worthy to be part of the family. Though hurt by her kin's shame, Flyspark hides her pain by further bringing dishonor to her family be freely conversing with toms and tussling with her clanmates in the rain. Honeythistle, after a heated argument with Flyspark about her rebelling, is determined to find her a mate who will tame her flames.

3. [Future] Flyspark has been seeing {Cat 1} since they first met, feelings for them slowly forming in her. She is oblivious to Honeythistle's search or her family's disapproval, because all that's on her mind is {Cat 1}. Finally, {Cat 2} presents himself to Honeythistle, proposing for Flyspark's paw. {Cat 2} proves himself to be a loyal and kind tom to Flyspark's family. Honeythistle approves, gathering both Flyspark and {Cat 2} together. {Cat 2} asks for Flyspark to be his mate, Honeythistle encouraging the engagement. Acknowledging her impossible chances of being with {Cat 1}, and the unbearable urge to earn her family's approval, Flyspark accepts. When Flyspark and {Cat 2} are along, {Cat 2} shows his true colors, abusing Flyspark. Flyspark becomes timid and obedient again, frightened by her mate. Because {Cat 2} always has a close eye on her, and was urging her to become a forever queen, she knew she'd have to see {Cat 1} one last time. Sneaking out, she meets with {Cat 1}, telling them of the horrors of the past few days. The two then depart after sharing a tearful farewell.

4. [Future] Moons have passed. Flyspark has given {Cat 2} kits: {Kit 1}, {Kit 2}, and {Kit 3}. She lives the rather boring life of a traditional female mate and mother, excluding her mate's abusive outbursts. She keeps {Cat 2} from hurting their kits, instead taking the beatings and putdowns. However, {Cat 2} is able to get to them when Flyspark isn't around. Tired and defeated, Flyspark is nearly ready to break, but she hangs in for her kits. In order to fight the hurt, she thinks of {Cat 1} and the good times they had shared. {Kit 1}, {Kit 2}, and {Kit 3} are apprenticed late due to injuries, and {Cat 2} gifts her with another litter, most likely to keep her in the nursery and from rebelling once more.

5. [Future] Flyspark attends a Gathering while expecting, yearning to see {Cat 1}. At the Gathering, talking to {Cat 1's Friends} and attempting to nonchalantly learn anything she can about the cat she loves, she finds out something heartbreaking. {Cat 1} has a family - {Mate 1} and {Cat 1's & Mate 1's Kits}. Only... they're grieving, because {Cat 1} has died. Flyspark leaves the Gathering early, secretly being followed by a furious {Cat 2} who had been watching her sharply the entire time. {Cat 2}, already angry because Flyspark had insisted on attending the Gathering, and is further angered because he had overheard the conversation and has put two and two together - a.k.a. he knows Flyspark had feelings for {Cat 1}. Rage driving him, {Cat 2} does the unthinkable. He hits Flyspark, rendering her unconscious, and then he leaves her there overnight.

6. [Future] The next day, she is still unconscious when {Patrol} finds her, and they selflessly bring her to their clan to be treated to. After being tended to and having woken up in pain, the [Medicine Cat] looks grim when it's time to tell Flyspark of her condition. The medicine cat says the wound {Cat 2} inflicted her with wasn't an issue and would heal quickly. They then ask Flyspark if she knew she had been expecting. Flyspark nods, relieved to know {Cat 2}'s blow hadn't been severe. The {Medicine Cat} then puts emphasis on `had been`, and Flyspark realizes she had lost a litter. Now broken beyond repair, Flyspark reluctantly trudges back home, not yet ready to face her family and tell them of the loss.

7. [Future] Instead of heading straight home, Flyspark takes a detour and stumbles upon {Cat 3} along the RiverClan border. {Cat 3} is very kind, and their friendliness strikes something in Flyspark who bursts out in tears and shares her story. {Cat 3} comforts Flyspark for a while before Flyspark tearfully says farewell and returns home. Put your favorite color in the `other` section of your form. She does not have the heart to tell her family she lost the kits, and acts as if all is well while meeting with {Cat 3} at the border every few days. As {Cat 2} continues being mean, Flyspark finds comfort in {Cat 3}. Eventually, Flyspark finds herself to be expecting, but she is not looking forward to {Cat 2}'s kits, but {Cat 3}'s kits. Flyspark shares the news with {Cat 3} first who isn't very eager to be a father. They part on an argument, and do not peacefully converse again. {Kit 4} and {Kit 5} are born, and unfortunately, {Cat 2} suspects something.

8. [Future] With {Cat 2} on the brink of figuring things out, Flyspark knows she'll have to do something before he smartens up and takes his anger out on the innocent kits. One day, she finds {Cat 3} at the border where used to meet. She begs him to take the kits into RiverClan, but {Cat 3} argues that his clanmates will suspect something. As she walks on, trying to figure out what to do for her kits, she is introduced to {Cat 4}. {Cat 4} is very rude to Flyspark, but an idea hits her and she realizes {Cat 4} could be the answer to her prayers. Quite abruptly, Flyspark begs {Cat 4} to take {Kit 4} and {Kit 5}. {Cat 4} is tempted but uncertain, and is called away by a patrol before they can respond. Flyspark tells her to meet her at the same spot that night before returning to camp. That night, Flyspark slips out of camp with {Kit 4} and {Kit 5}. {Cat 2} was awake at the time and saw his mate take his kits out of camp. {Cat 2} follows them, and secretly observes the interaction between Flyspark and {Cat 4}. Faced with the kits, {Cat 4} finds it difficult to turn them away. They agree to take {Kit 4} and {Kit 5} to be raised in WindClan. {Cat 2} is furious, and jumps out of his hiding place just as Flyspark nudges the kits across the border. As {Cat 2} attempts to take the kits back, Flyspark tackles him and orders {Cat 4} to run. {Cat 4} is hesitant, but puts {Kit 4}'s and {Kit 5}'s well-being first, and she takes the kits to WindClan where they are raised believing that they are {Cat 4} and {Mate 2}'s kits.

9. [Future] {Cat 2} successfully claims victory over Flyspark during the scuffle, but while he was attacking her {Cat 4} and the kits got away. Out of rage, {Cat 2} chases Flyspark out of ShadowClan territory before returning home and telling Flyspark's family that she and the kits are dead. Flyspark runs far from ShadowClan. The same day she was chased from ShadowClan, she finds she accidentally crosses the SkyClan border and was currently in their territory. She turns around to leave, but is stopped by {Cat 5} who takes advantage of Flyspark's surprise and weakened state and pins her. Flyspark tells her the truth as to why she is trespassing, but {Cat 5} is extremely cautious and skeptical. Flyspark recognizes that she was born to be a clan cat - only, not a ShadowClan cat. She requests to be brought to SkyClan to ask for acceptance into the clan. {Cat 5} grants her her wish. Flyspark is given an audience with {Leader}, who chooses to let her prove herself to SkyClan in the next moon before making the final decision. {Cat 5} is assigned to monitor Flyspark for the following moon.

10. [Future] Over the next moon, Flyspark and {Cat 5} become really close. Flyspark learns all about {Cat 5} and {Cat 5} learns all about Flyspark, including her tragic backstory. {Cat 5} helps Flyspark prove herself by hunting with her and maintaining her fighting skills through training. Eventually, Flyspark is welcomed as a full warrior of SkyClan, and as she and {Cat 5} are celebrating, {Cat 5} asks Flyspark to be her mate, which Flyspark is quick to agree to. Flyspark has finally found happiness, in SkyClan at {Cat 5}'s side.

◊ ◊ ◊

Notes
There will probably be tons of drama between every character involved after the plot is finished. For example, will Kit 4 and Kit 5 discover Flyspark is their biological mother? Will Cat 3 accept his kits? What does Cat 2 do with the rest of his life? There are plenty of unanswered questions, and I intend to answer them - after this plot, that is.

◊ ◊ ◊

Roles
* means these roles should not be applied for

{Cat 1} Female or Male. ThunderClan. Flirty, confident, kind, blunt.

{Cat 2} Male. ShadowClan. Abusive, deceitful.

*{Kit 1} Will not be chosen here. Do not apply for.

*{Kit 2} Will not be chosen here. Do not apply for.

*{Kit 3} Will not be chosen here. Do not apply for.

{Cat 1's Friends} (Friend 1) (Friend 2) ThunderClan.

*{Mate 1} Will not be chosen here. Do not apply for.

*{Cat 1's & Mate 1's Kits} Will not be chosen here. Do not apply for.

{Patrol} (Member 1) (Member 2) (Member 3) (Member 4) ThunderClan.

*{Medicine Cat} Already chosen.

{Cat 3} Male. RiverClan. Friendly, kind, compassionate.

*{Kit 4} Will not be chosen here. Do not apply for.

*{Kit 5} Will not be chosen here. Do not apply for.

{Cat 4} Female. WindClan. Rude, reserved, soft side for kits.

*{Mate 2} Will not be chosen here. Do not apply for.

*{Leader} Already chosen.

{Cat 5} Female. SkyClan. Cautious

◊ ◊ ◊

Form w/ Link
Role;;
Name;;
Other;;

Form w/out Link
Role;;
Name;;
Age;;
Gender;;
Appearance;;
Personality;;
Other;;

◊ ◊ ◊

Please do not quote this!! Feel free to mention me though
I will begin choosing roles on 12.30.2017
Old December 2nd, 2017, 10:06 PM

My Mood: Lonely

Default Re: ◊ Dear You ◊

[FONT="Arial Narrow"][SIZE="3"]Role;; Cat 2
Name;; Fallenkit | Fallenpaw | FallenEmber/s
Age;; 10 moons
Gender;; Male
Appearance;; He's a large, muscular, tall tom.
Personality;; At First: Charming, funny, old-fashioned, misogynistic. Once They're Mates: Abusive, harsh, hateful, sexist, misogynistic, deceitful, sneaky.
Other;; Is it okay if he's older than her? If not, green I can change his age. @AbsurdJinx

If I don't respond feel free ot PM?VM/@ me!
Finder | Kits needed | My Fair Lady Plot | Sound of Silence Plot | Charrie Site-HUGE WIP | Essie and Constellation's Romeo by SpiralWhirl
PM/VM me if you want to roleplay!
I have a lot of roleplays so if I don't respond, VM me!

Last edited by FadingEchoes; December 2nd, 2017 at 10:09 PM.
Old December 3rd, 2017, 09:58 AM
sushi

My Mood: Unpredictable

Role;;
Cat 2

Name;;
Asphodelkit | Asphodelpaw | Asphodelchin

Age;;
Soon-to-be born

Gender;;
biologically male, but considers himself genderfluid
↪️ they / them or he / him pronouns

Appearance;;
one . two . three . four .
- - -
Asphodelkit is noticeably a large tom, with heaps of fur to make his frame even bigger. His appearance is intimidating to the eye, and he's not afraid to use it to his advantage. As a kit, the male was heavy and had a more stocky body than the rest of the kits in his litter. It was fair to say that Asphodelkit was certainly not the runt. His head is small in comparison to the well-muscled build that his anatomy withholds, although his thick fur makes it more wide and beastly-looking. As a kit, his pelage consists of mainly alabaster and cream. Tabbied markings of varied ginger shades roam his coat freely, but when it comes to his chest and throat; the entirety is covered in white. A chinstrap marking is located, yet it isn't as noticeable when he is a kit. Asphodelkit's adult coat is more ginger. In fact, the most of his frame is cloaked in a bright red colour. His eyes will remain the same, however. The pale, yellowish-green shade that he's had from birth will stay with him for the rest of his life.

Personality;;
The first things most cats realize about Asphodelkit is how easy it is to make him angry. He is incredibly hot-headed, and the slightest things could set him off. He is usually grumpy, and when he gets in one of his moods it usually has to be a member of his family to get him out of it. If none of his family is free, one thing most could do would be to spark up his competitive nature and challenge him to a friendly competition. Of course, he’d be even more sour if he lost, but Asphodelkit tends to put his heart into every challenge, and will often focus so hard on it that whatever got him all pissy is quickly forgotten in the heat of competition.
Asphodelkit is very good with his words when he wants to be. Despite his anger, if Asphodelkit really wants something, he can be quite persuasive. He is able to honey-coat his words in the best of ways, and often uses it to his advantage, and can sometimes become rather manipulative. However, if someone makes him mad enough, this persuasion will very quickly fall away, and sarcasm will take its place. Just as he can make his words soft and sweet, he can easily flip and make them sharp and scathing. When he gets angry, Asphodelkit pulls no punches, and tends to fight better with his words than with his claws.

When he’s not blinded by his (sometimes unnecessary) anger, Asphodelkit is incredibly logical. He prefers to think before leaping into action, trying to deduce the best course of action. He tends to be good at tactics and tries to voice his ideas when they are needed (and sometimes when they aren’t). Despite his strong sense of self (and willingness to break a few rules to get his desired outcome), Asphodelkit is very loyal. Asphodelkit does what he believes is right for his Clan, and will take any measures required to achieve this. By extension, he tends to have a good standing amongst his Clanmates, as he isn't afraid to speak against a proposed rule that he may find foolish or overall detrimental to Shadowclan.

After a short while of knowing him, you'll soon notice that Asphodelkit is quite immature. His overall stance and attire is clean and well-presented, but with his desire to be in the limelight, the male can do some pretty outrageous things. For example, Asphodelkit has been seeing bullying his own littermates before. He's shoved dirt into their faces, pushed them around, and used his bulky build to his advantage when around them. It's gotten to the stage were most, or all, are just simply afraid of the male. When he is scolded by his parents, he does nothing in response. You'll never hear an apology leave from his mouth. It's impossible to happen. He strives to be heard, every word, and will do what it takes for himself to be seen and respected (even if it's forced).

Other;;
As he grows older, his personality is likely to become even more menacing.
Orange.
i slithered here from eden just to sit outside your door

♡━━━━━━━site━━━━━━━♡
Old December 6th, 2017, 06:25 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Role;; Cat 2
Name;; Oakenpaw
Age;; 6 moons
Gender;; tom
Appearance;; light brown fur and olive colored eyes
Personality;; Around a crowd he’s respectful and polite, but not in a crowd he’s mean and cold
Other;; ‘Blue’

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 6th, 2017, 08:24 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

i'll submit an app once i get home! This seems lovely jinx

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old December 15th, 2017, 07:49 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

bump
Old December 15th, 2017, 08:13 PM
Why r u reading this? :O

My Mood: Bored

Role;; Cat 4
Name;; Cloverleaf
Age;; 25 moons
Gender;; Female
Appearance;; Boop
Personality: She is often rude and mean, to other cats and is also a quiet and private she. But as you get to know her more better, she loves kits and will never give up on them.
Other: @AbsurdJinx

Last edited by Mystic; December 15th, 2017 at 08:15 PM.
Old December 28th, 2017, 11:23 AM
stardust memories

My Mood: Inspired

Role;;
Cat 3
Name;;
Twig (future; Twigpaw)
Other;;
He'll be joining RiverClan shortly! I think that by the time Twig is older, he would
be perfect for this plot. Right now he's 10 moons, so he'd be a bit older than Flyspark
when they eventually meet. He'll probably take a liking to the bits of red in her fur