Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
sock's RP finder
by sock
Last post by sock
Today 12:45 PM
chilling by the water [rc...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 12:44 PM
Haven Springs
Last post by starry
Today 12:35 PM
Desolated Tracks
by BEAR.
Last post by sylvia26
Today 12:35 PM

Old December 15th, 2017, 12:00 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Lakeclan & Darkclan warrior RP~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverfrost View Post
Awesome~ :3
Yes! XD)
Killer yawns loudly as she begins to stand up showing a full plump rabbit she caught earlier. Tricky as she was she always knew when it would do the most damage in this case the most effective. She picks up the rabbit and lays down by sharpfang putting the rabbit down in front of him. “ my lord. I don’t believe that small thing would be of use for you. So I hunted something bigger and more juicy than whatever she gave you, it’s fresh as well. “ she says in a soothing, silk voice smirking a bit at Raven as she stands up. “ would you like anything else my lord?” She asks calmly and warmly but filled with respect for the leader she followed.
Old December 15th, 2017, 12:13 AM
I’ll be your nightmare~

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Yes! XD)
Killer yawns loudly as she begins to stand up showing a full plump rabbit she caught earlier. Tricky as she was she always knew when it would do the most damage in this case the most effective. She picks up the rabbit and lays down by sharpfang putting the rabbit down in front of him. “ my lord. I don’t believe that small thing would be of use for you. So I hunted something bigger and more juicy than whatever she gave you, it’s fresh as well. “ she says in a soothing, silk voice smirking a bit at Raven as she stands up. “ would you like anything else my lord?” She asks calmly and warmly but filled with respect for the leader she followed.

Sharpfang looked up in interest. "Yes..this is better then that squirrel..well done." He purred. Praise was a rare thing to recieve from this tom. "Killer you can share this prey with me." He added taking a bite.

Raven hissed glaring at Killer. How dare she, Raven thought ruthlessly. She turned and stalked out of camp.
Old December 15th, 2017, 12:17 AM
The Madness King

Quote:
Sharpfang looked up in interest. "Yes..this is better then that squirrel..well done." He purred. Praise was a rare thing to recieve from this tom. "Killer you can share this prey with me." He added taking a bite.

Raven hissed glaring at Killer. How dare she, Raven thought ruthlessly. She turned and stalked out of camp.
She purrs softly “ anything for my lord.” She says with a bow of her head. “ and it will be a honor to share this with you.” She says as she begins to take a bite as well. Purring softly as she did, after she ate a small bit of her share. She smiles at him “ was it to your taste my lord?”

Ender sees raven take off and soon begins to follow her eventually catching up “ my lady! Is something the matter?” He asks calmly
Old December 15th, 2017, 12:17 AM

My Mood: Paranoid

:0 You weren't lying when you kept talking on and on about 'Lakeclan' and 'Larkclan' and 'Darkclan'. 'Lark'clan form~
Name: Marbledfur
Appearance: A pearly-white female warrior with patches of sleek, silver fur that makes her look like a marble. Her eyes are icy blue.
Personality: A sly she-cat that seems hard to trust. She has never been able to keep another's secret, but always keeps her own. She is extremely mischeivious and is only a bit loyal to her clan.
Sexuality: Straight
Mate/Crush: (Can she be Fang's mate, secret though? @Fuzzyfeline)
Other: Can I make borders Entay? Also, I plan on getting Marble exiled later on, can you create her a target Entay? 0ω0
Questions:

Darkclan form~
Name: Mystery
Appearance: An ebony she-cat with a light gray line (and dot) that resembles a question mark on her underbelly. Her eyes are a ruthless amber.
Rogues/Ex warrior: Rogue
Personality: tbrp (unCrEaTiviTy)
Sexuality: straight
Mate/Crush: open~
Other: hi
Questions: noooo

Darkclan form~
Name: Shadow
Appearance: An all black tom, purrfect for blending in with shadows. His eyes are dark amber.
Personality: tbrp (uncreative!)
Sexuality: straighg
Mate/Crush: oPeN
Other: he is le brother to la mysterious Mystery
Questions:
Old December 15th, 2017, 12:28 AM
I’ll be your nightmare~

Quote:
She purrs softly “ anything for my lord.” She says with a bow of her head. “ and it will be a honor to share this with you.” She says as she begins to take a bite as well. Purring softly as she did, after she ate a small bit of her share. She smiles at him “ was it to your taste my lord?”

Ender sees raven take off and soon begins to follow her eventually catching up “ my lady! Is something the matter?” He asks calmly

"It was delicious" He purred. Sharpfang pushed the rest towards her "You can have the rest." He added giving her ear a lick. He sat up then looked at her. "I have a job for you. I can trust no one else with is..Do you accept?" He asked looking at killer thoughtfully.

Raven knew Ender was following her. As soon as he caught up she looked at him. "That She-cat thinks shes better then me." Raven hissed tearing through the grass.
Old December 15th, 2017, 12:29 AM
I’ll be your nightmare~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echofall View Post
:0 You weren't lying when you kept talking on and on about 'Lakeclan' and 'Larkclan' and 'Darkclan'. 'Lark'clan form~
Appearance: A pearly-white female warrior with patches of sleek, silver fur that makes her look like a marble. Her eyes are icy blue.
Personality: A sly she-cat that seems hard to trust. She has never been able to keep another's secret, but always keeps her own. She is extremely mischeivious and is only a bit loyal to her clan.
Other: Can I make borders Entay? Also, I plan on getting Marble exiled later on, can you create her a target Entay? 0ω0
Questions:

Darkclan form~
Appearance: An ebony she-cat with a light gray line (and dot) that resembles a question mark on her underbelly. Her eyes are a ruthless amber.

Darkclan form~
Appearance: An all black tom, purrfect for blending in with shadows. His eyes are dark amber.
Questions:

Accepted! and sure
Old December 15th, 2017, 12:34 AM
The Madness King

Quote:
"It was delicious" He purred. Sharpfang pushed the rest towards her "You can have the rest." He added giving her ear a lick. He sat up then looked at her. "I have a job for you. I can trust no one else with is..Do you accept?" He asked looking at killer thoughtfully.

Raven knew Ender was following her. As soon as he caught up she looked at him. "That She-cat thinks shes better then me." Raven hissed tearing through the grass.
She purrs softly when he licked her ear Than began finishing the meal once done she licks her lips clean a bit, looking at him, “ my lord you should always know that I never turn down a job.” She says with a soothing purr as she begins to sit up “ but either way. I accept my lord. Tell who do you wish to die? Or is it something.. more?”

Ender eyes glowed a bit “ ... She is though. She has been given the name killer for a reason. She’s smart and worthy as the lords top warrior... but that’s aside the point. Despite all that you’re better than her in.... well in.... beauty?” He says a bit embarrassed “ but either way my lady I’m sure you’ll get the upperpaw soon just try harder” he says trying to comfort her
Old December 15th, 2017, 12:43 AM
I’ll be your nightmare~

Quote:
She purrs softly when he licked her ear Than began finishing the meal once done she licks her lips clean a bit, looking at him, “ my lord you should always know that I never turn down a job.” She says with a soothing purr as she begins to sit up “ but either way. I accept my lord. Tell who do you wish to die? Or is it something.. more?”

Ender eyes glowed a bit “ ... She is though. She has been given the name killer for a reason. She’s smart and worthy as the lords top warrior... but that’s aside the point. Despite all that you’re better than her in.... well in.... beauty?” He says a bit embarrassed “ but either way my lady I’m sure you’ll get the upperpaw soon just try harder” he says trying to comfort her

"Not kill someone," he muttered his eyes glowing "I want you to retrieve someone. My daughter in fact. Her names Moonpaw and shes in Lakeclan. Think you can handle that?" He asked Killer.

Raven hissed when Ender said Killer was better. She was about to swipe her claws at him until he said beauty. Raven let her fur lay flat again and looked at Ender through narrowed eyes. "Do you think im beautiful?"
Old December 15th, 2017, 12:46 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echofall View Post
Questions:

Darkclan form~

Darkclan form~
Questions:
Oh maybe Fang could get her to spies on LakeClan and be her mate.)

Silverclaw nodded with Featherstar's words. "Yes, I will." He meowed. Hearing Moonpaw run up he purred with her excitement. "Yes, you, Lepordclaw can come hunting with me." He meowed. With a last del of his head he headed out to find Ledpordclaw. "Hay, Marbledfur. You'll be leading Minnowheart on a border patrol." He I formed the she-cat.

Minnowheart, who had just emerged from the warriors den and attached, padded over hearing her name. "Did you need something?" She asked. She was barley bigger the Moonpaw and was pretty but done growing.

Fang padded into DarkClan camp a plum sparrow in his jaws. Setting down he began to eat, his teddies gaze apart for any movement.

@Silverfrost @Sasukewolf (madness)

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all

Last edited by Fuzzy; December 15th, 2017 at 12:49 AM.
Old December 15th, 2017, 12:47 AM
The Madness King

Quote:
"Not kill someone," he muttered his eyes glowing "I want you to retrieve someone. My daughter in fact. Her names Moonpaw and shes in Lakeclan. Think you can handle that?" He asked Killer.

Raven hissed when Ender said Killer was better. She was about to swipe her claws at him until he said beauty. Raven let her fur lay flat again and looked at Ender through narrowed eyes. "Do you think im beautiful?"
She thinks a bit “ ... yes I can. I shall contact a warrior friend of mine to help me lure her as than bring her here. Don’t worry. I have never failed you before I do not intend to fail you anytime soon” she says with a bow and a dark smile as she begins to stand walking by him her tail going under his chin as he walks by. “ by nightfall you shall have your daughter do have raven make a bed for her alongside you. Don’t want our family to be cold now do we?” She says as she begins to walk off, plans already forming in her mind as she walks.

Ender nods “ yes. I do... was if not obvious?” He asks calmly with a tilt of his head “ to be able to flirt with the lord like that is obviously because you’re beautiful and strong am I right?”