Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Warriors Discussion

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Myling
Today 01:44 AM
Hi WCO!!!
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 01:37 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Blazing
Today 01:15 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Morrigan
Today 01:08 AM
Warrior Name Game
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 01:04 AM

Old December 29th, 2017, 03:12 PM

My Mood: Fine
Default What if Tigerstar had succeeded ?

What do you think would have happened if Tigerstar succeeded in making TigerClan?

Who would have died and who would still be alive if this had happened?

Please give me your complete honest answer about what you think would have happened.
@Sasukewolf (madness) @Swiftheart

Last edited by Timbergrowl; December 29th, 2017 at 03:16 PM.
Old December 29th, 2017, 03:16 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Unhappy Re: What if Tigerstar had succeeded ?

I think personally the land would have suffered greatly, as seen before when they where killing halfbloods a mountain of preys bones. Having all of Riverclan would be too much for the territory the lives in and would be forced to relocate from the original clans territory with so much mass.

I feel as though as the clan grew more cats would be scared to fight it so they would convert, hence making it larger and depleting numbers of resistance to the point where no good cats could do anything... so they would revert to being rouges and loners so Tigerclan would control most of the forest. The loner population would decrease by lots and I feel as though somehow bloodclan would be drawn into the mess somehow.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Last edited by wren; December 29th, 2017 at 03:17 PM.
Old December 29th, 2017, 03:18 PM
Fluffy Psychopath

My Mood: Cringy
Default Re: What if Tigerstar had succeeded ?

I think that the same thing that happened in the lion king when scar took over. XD
Old December 29th, 2017, 03:19 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

I agree with celestial on that however I somehow feel that many some small force will rebel against him. Most likely bloodclan would probably be against this since Scourge did a bit of a past with Tigerstar and seeing these new cats trying to take over what’s his with the very cat who changed him on top I believe Scourge would probably be the first force to go against tigerstar
Old December 29th, 2017, 03:27 PM

@Celestial, @Caligo Everton, @Sasukewolf (madness)

I agree with a few things in each case, however your missing a point. Tigerstar was only ruthless against ThunderClan because Firestar was still alive. When he took over ShadowClan he built that clan up from a sick clan. Sasukewolf, you say there would be rebellion and one of the first to attack TigerClan would be Scourge. Now remember, Tigerstar promised The BloodClan leader half of the forest. They would have had to fight and Kill scourge and bloodclan anyway. And they really only had to get and kill one cat to make Bloodclan dissolve. TigerClan would have won the battle against Bloodclan and I believe would have been better off. This is my own opinion but Tigerstar wanted to make TigerClan great and his vision of only one clan that shared the clans territory was a good idea. His only flaw is he did it forcibly.
Old December 29th, 2017, 03:31 PM
Fluffy Psychopath

My Mood: Cringy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbergrowl View Post

I agree with a few things in each case, however your missing a point. Tigerstar was only ruthless against ThunderClan because Firestar was still alive. When he took over ShadowClan he built that clan up from a sick clan. Sasukewolf, you say there would be rebellion and one of the first to attack TigerClan would be Scourge. Now remember, Tigerstar promised The BloodClan leader half of the forest. They would have had to fight and Kill scourge and bloodclan anyway. And they really only had to get and kill one cat to make Bloodclan dissolve. TigerClan would have won the battle against Bloodclan and I believe would have been better off. This is my own opinion but Tigerstar wanted to make TigerClan great and his vision of only one clan that shared the clans territory was a good idea. His only flaw is he did it forcibly.
I love tigerstar.
Old December 29th, 2017, 03:32 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbergrowl View Post

true but overtime once he has succeeded in taking the thunderclan, greed would take his heart like most villains would. Feeling great for a while as he ruled over everything he always wanted than seeing windclan being all peaceful would make him itch... it would be the one thing he couldn’t control so ultimately all villains want all parts of the plan fullproof with no obvious failure, so everything is accounted for. So he would take over most of the forest if not all of it like I had said originally

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old December 29th, 2017, 03:37 PM

Yes Tigerstar was ambitious and wanted to control the forest and the for clans but he never went after kits, He wasn't as bad as Brokenstar was and He only went after Halfbloods because they broke the warrior code. Those who have done so in his mind is disloyal. And since all four clans would be one that rule goes away. we'd see more and more cats fall in love and don't break the code because Tigerstar pretty much eliminated that possibility. (Except for outsiders) Firestar who was not born in a clan got in the way of his plan and that's why he was so ruthless against ThunderClan. Lots of cats can be ruthless and some cats choose not to be, Because Firestar kept surviving his traps Tigerstar became more ruthless and desperate to kill him.
Old December 29th, 2017, 03:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

true but overtime once he has succeeded in taking the thunderclan, greed would take his heart like most villains would. Feeling great for a while as he ruled over everything he always wanted than seeing windclan being all peaceful would make him itch... it would be the one thing he couldn’t control so ultimately all villains want all parts of the plan fullproof with no obvious failure, so everything is accounted for. So he would take over most of the forest if not all of it like I had said originally
Yes I get this but what im asking specifically is that what wold happen if Tigerclan was already made and the four clans were all dissolved? what do u think would happen then?
Old December 29th, 2017, 03:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caligo Everton View Post
I love tigerstar.
I love Tigerstar to he's actually tied to be my second favorite.