Last post by Tallstar
Today 11:22 AM
Joycaller Love Finder
Last post by CallMeCrimson
Today 11:22 AM
You're my family (F)
Last post by shaae_26
Today 11:21 AM
View Poll Results: When Looking at This Roleplay, What Did You Do?
Simply Looked at it, Then Left 12 57.14%
Looked and Joined 9 42.86%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Old January 22nd, 2018, 07:12 PM

Default Re: Pokémon: Unite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equinox View Post

(XD I gotchu mate)

"Alright, Cofagrigus, use Shadow Ball on Trevenant!" Fraye's voice echoed across the battle field, an explosion sounding not long after. Dusknoir snarled, "Crap!" as Cofagrigus's blow knocked it into the ground. It leaped up and retaliated with Night Shade.

Not too far away from them paced a boy,
most of his face hidden by his cap, until he heard an explosion, he gazed in the direction of it, clutching a pokeball tightly, he headed in its direction, he knew about both gangs battling it out, buy remained neutral, he had his own motives, after all, he had done bad things to get what he wanted, which was why he was the trainer of one of the three Type: Null that had been created, Gladion owning one of them as well, it left one in not only the entire region, but the entire world, as he finally reached what he was looking for, he quickly saw a very popular face around here, Fraye's, though, he simply watched from a distance.

((Totally not wondering what's gonna happen x3))

Last edited by Gone; January 22nd, 2018 at 07:52 PM.
Old January 22nd, 2018, 07:53 PM
Constantly Tired

My Mood: Tired

Name: Damien Marks
Home Island: Ula Ula Island
Appearance: Short black hair with brown eyes. Wears a black t-shirt with a Zygarde hat, jeans, Zygarde shoes, and a orange backpack.
Role(Kahuna, Sun Raider, Black Lion, Rogue): Rogue
Pokémon Team: Ember (Incineroar), Rocky (Lucario), Dusty (Lycanroc Dusk form), Sparks (Raichu), Dusk (Espeon), and Raven (Zoroark)
Other: I wanted to have a Zygarde but I didn’t know if it was allowed.

Please Quote or Mention me so I can see your replies.
Old January 23rd, 2018, 05:58 AM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Not too far away from them paced a boy,
most of his face hidden by his cap, until he heard an explosion, he gazed in the direction of it, clutching a pokeball tightly, he headed in its direction, he knew about both gangs battling it out, buy remained neutral, he had his own motives, after all, he had done bad things to get what he wanted, which was why he was the trainer of one of the three Type: Null that had been created, Gladion owning one of them as well, it left one in not only the entire region, but the entire world, as he finally reached what he was looking for, he quickly saw a very popular face around here, Fraye's, though, he simply watched from a distance.
Fraye's Cofagrigus was firing up another Shadow Ball when it noticed the boy standing a short distance away. With a roar it aimed the blast at Kai, and with a shout Fraye dove into the path of the attack. He was blown backwards and landed on the ground with a grunt of pain. He turned to look over at the boy with a cough and a grin. "You all right?"

@Hallowed Echo thank you for making sure. Yes, as of right now Legendary and Mythical Pokémon aren't going to be incorporated into the roleplay, but I'll let everyone know when the time comes. Accepted!

Do not quote or mention me at the Stormcrest.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Events

Old January 23rd, 2018, 06:49 AM

Quote:

Fraye's Cofagrigus was firing up another Shadow Ball when it noticed the boy standing a short distance away. With a roar it aimed the blast at Kai, and with a shout Fraye dove into the path of the attack. He was blown backwards and landed on the ground with a grunt of pain. He turned to look over at the boy with a cough and a grin. "You all right?"

Kai's eyes slightly widened as he saw the Confagrigus aim a Shadow Ball at him and threw out his Type: Null out of pure instinct, so if the attack had made contact, it wouldn't have done anything to anyone. The trainer then went to Fraye and helped him up. "I thought a Kahuna's pokemon were a bit more... Friendly than that." He admitted as Null stepped closer to his trainer, letting out a mumbled growl at the Kahuna. Kai started petting the normal-type. "Calm down Null, it's pretty much useless." He added, but right now, one of the most important things was: How did he get one of them, he needed to have a contact at Aether. "So you're Fraye, huh?" He asked. "I'm Kai, pleasure to meet you and yes, I'm alright." He finally said.

Last edited by Gone; January 23rd, 2018 at 06:53 AM.
Old January 23rd, 2018, 08:06 AM
Constantly Tired

Quote:
Kai's eyes slightly widened as he saw the Confagrigus aim a Shadow Ball at him and threw out his Type: Null out of pure instinct, so if the attack had made contact, it wouldn't have done anything to anyone. The trainer then went to Fraye and helped him up. "I thought a Kahuna's pokemon were a bit more... Friendly than that." He admitted as Null stepped closer to his trainer, letting out a mumbled growl at the Kahuna. Kai started petting the normal-type. "Calm down Null, it's pretty much useless." He added, but right now, one of the most important things was: How did he get one of them, he needed to have a contact at Aether. "So you're Fraye, huh?" He asked. "I'm Kai, pleasure to meet you and yes, I'm alright." He finally said.
Damien noticed the two boys and curiously walked closer, grabbing the Pokéball of his Inciniroar. ‘Not going to take any chances if it’s those Black Lions.’ he thought to himself. He noticed that the younger boy had a Type Null, which surprised him because he thought only one existed. The taller one Damien didn’t recognize due to always staying within the walls of Po Town until he grew bored and left the former Team Skull infested town.

Old January 23rd, 2018, 08:52 AM
roar

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hallowed Echo View Post
Damien noticed the two boys and curiously walked closer, grabbing the Pokéball of his Inciniroar. ‘Not going to take any chances if it’s those Black Lions.’ he thought to himself. He noticed that the younger boy had a Type Null, which surprised him because he thought only one existed. The taller one Damien didn’t recognize due to always staying within the walls of Po Town until he grew bored and left the former Team Skull infested town.

Fraye stood and dusted himself off, putting weight on his left leg. “Cofagrigus isn’t used to seeing a lot of people,” he admitted. “Dusknoir’s better, though. I got him as a Duskull when he first came out of his egg.” As of to confirm that claim, Dusknoir floated close to Kai and made an almost happy-sounding noise. Cofagrigus stayed back with a small growl.

The Kahuna turned when he noticed Damien, and waved him over. Alola, friend!” he called with a grin.

ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Events

Old January 23rd, 2018, 09:12 AM
Constantly Tired

Quote:

Fraye stood and dusted himself off, putting weight on his left leg. “Cofagrigus isn’t used to seeing a lot of people,” he admitted. “Dusknoir’s better, though. I got him as a Duskull when he first came out of his egg.” As of to confirm that claim, Dusknoir floated close to Kai and made an almost happy-sounding noise. Cofagrigus stayed back with a small growl.

The Kahuna turned when he noticed Damien, and waved him over. Alola, friend!” he called with a grin.
Damien put Ember’s ball away, “Alola, who are you guys?” He asked. He turned to Kai, “Cool Pokémon.” He said, glancing at the Type Null. “You two aren’t those Black Lions, right?” He asked.

Old January 23rd, 2018, 09:19 AM
roar

Quote:
Damien put Ember’s ball away, “Alola, who are you guys?” He asked. He turned to Kai, “Cool Pokémon.” He said, glancing at the Type Null. “You two aren’t those Black Lions, right?” He asked.

“Name’s Fraye,” the Sun Raider replied. “I’m the leader of The Sun Raiders and Akala Island’s Kahuna. Nice to meet you.” He put a hand in his bag and pulled out two more Pokéballs. He tossed them up in the air and Mimikyu and Trevenant appeared. The Kahuna motioned to his partners. “These are my Pokémon. Cofagrigus, Dusknoir, Mimikyu, and Trevenant. I’d watch out for Cofagrigus if I were you, though. It doesn’t take too kindly to strangers.” His Pokémon growled and narrowed its eyes.

Old January 23rd, 2018, 09:32 AM
Constantly Tired

Quote:

“Name’s Fraye,” the Sun Raider replied. “I’m the leader of The Sun Raiders and Akala Island’s Kahuna. Nice to meet you.” He put a hand in his bag and pulled out two more Pokéballs. He tossed them up in the air and Mimikyu and Trevenant appeared. The Kahuna motioned to his partners. “These are my Pokémon. Cofagrigus, Dusknoir, Mimikyu, and Trevenant. I’d watch out for Cofagrigus if I were you, though. It doesn’t take too kindly to strangers.” His Pokémon growled and narrowed its eyes.
“Ah, the Sun Raiders. The group of trainers who go against Solgaleo.” He said, grabbing his Pokéballs. He released his team, “I’m Damien and this is my team. Ember is the Inciniroar, Rocky is the Lucario, Dusty is the Lycanroc, Sparks is the Raichu, Dusk is the Espeon and Raven is the Zoroark. It’s nice to meet you.” He said. The Espeon climbed onto Damien head, narrowing its eyes at Cofagrigus. “Dusk doesn’t fully trust aggressive Pokémon. She tends to be very cautious around them.” Damien said.

He returned his team except for Dusk to their balls and put the Pokéballs away. “What are you doing exactly? If you’re a Kahuna, aren’t you supposed to be making sure no trainer goes after Solgaleo?” He asked.

Old January 23rd, 2018, 09:40 AM

Quote:

Quote:
Kai nodded at what Fraye said. "Well, my pokemon aren't used to seeing other people either, Null pretty much hates everyone except me and the one who helped him, not gonna say any names cause I could get him in trouble, and I always need him." He said and gazed at the Type: Null before turning to gaze at Dusknoir, smiling.

As he saw Damien come over, unlike the Kahuna, he wasn't the kind to greet others the way those in Alola did, after all, his family was from Hoenn and he happened to be born here and not back there. "Thanks, if you knew the hell I went through to get it." He said and kept a hand on Null's helmet, he never knew when it would attack. "I'm not on either sides, I know things and have my own motives, all thanks to the one who gave me this Type: Null.

Last edited by Gone; January 23rd, 2018 at 09:47 AM.