Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay > Non-Warriors Resources

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Knowledge trading center
by hades.
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 03:00 PM
Q & A! (With my...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 02:55 PM
|`Ollie's Territory`|...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 02:54 PM
[LF] kestrelpaw art
by Rose
Last post by blxze.
Today 02:43 PM

Old January 27th, 2018, 09:29 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default "come with me if you want to live" - sign ups

“come with me if you want to live”

such a cliché phrase, right? but maybe, here, it really will save you.

my name is axton pryol. weird, i know. but that is not the main focus of this recording. i have laid out four maps for you to follow and meet me here. if you choose to not oblige to every direction i have on those maps, you will die. the apocalypse is among us, but not as you may think.
there isn’t any zombies, or viruses, or even a mass destruction of our planet sent in by some otherworldly forces. no, this has been brought on by those who live with us on this very land.
the government has created robots to kill all those who do not follow their rule. even if you have not managed to remember anything you have done, they will find all they can to give them a reason to kill you.
so, will you follow me, or die?

you set down the tape, confused. beside you, three other people stand, looks of shock and wonder reflected upon their own faces. the apocalypse? all that you had known was to follow the rules of the government, but you could not remember when you had broken one of the many rules they had set out for the world to follow. but how will you escape? were you to take a map, or ignore what axton had said and go along your merry way?
with no other choice, fearing what may happen if you decided not to listen, you reach out and grab one of the four maps, which each had a bag of supplies and a tape next to them.
it was either live, or die.

rules

> follow all site guidelines
> do not powerplay / godmod
> do not create unecessary drama
> do not create any romantic plots
> do not copy from this roleplay
> do not apply if you won’t reply
> do not make a person unreasonably aged
> no spotlighting; include everyone
> do not make a mary / gary sue
> do not create any plots without the owner, hiraeth’s, permission

name
-pronouns
appearance
personality
survival skill
-1/10
other / questions
mention @hiraeth

members
(5/5)

@hiraeth || axton pryol
@Sasukewolf (madness) || hades dark
@Incandescence || lisa wolfheart
@Casual Scribbles || jacob saranton
@Rivergold || abbeline "abby" veronica sheppard

roleplaying page

Last edited by lio; January 28th, 2018 at 02:26 PM.
Old January 27th, 2018, 09:32 PM
the tale of six.

Default Re: "come with me if you want to live" - sign ups

NAME
axton pryol
he/him

APPEARANCE
reference
axton is a thin, wiry boy with features that make him seem as though he is fourteen. his skin is tan, with darker freckles dotting his nose. he has emerald eyes, with speckles of amber hidden within them. axton's voice is calm, though it holds a seriousness that only a warrior can achieve. his hair is a dark brown i color, with short, messily cut locks and looks as though he hasn't washed in years. it is rare for him to find a place that may have any running water, extra supplies, or anything else that may be of use. though, he does carry around a couple bottles of cologne to rid of the smell. axton wears a tattered, green sweatshirt with a grey shirt beneath. his pants are equally as beaten, being ripped jeans that show more skin than fabric. cuts, scrapes and bruises all run along his flesh, a sign of the battles he has gone through with his life in the wild. his shoes are simple combat boots that seem as though they are about to fall apart, but are rather sturdy and useful. when around his 'helpers,' a soft, loving look crosses his face that is rare to see at any other time.
PERSONALITY
|| observant || cautious || messy || cold ||
|| intelligent || sarcastic || alert ||
|| blunt || impatient ||
|| narcissistic ||

SURVIVAL SKILL
9/10
he has been alone almost all his life, running from the government. that is why his skill is so high.

OTHER / QUESTIONS
the dogs, or his helpers, were once abandoned puppies that he had saved. their mothers had been killed by robots and nearly killed them until he fought each one off. since then, they help him as a token of debt for saving their lives.
mention @hiraeth
--

Last edited by lio; January 28th, 2018 at 11:05 AM.
Old January 27th, 2018, 09:53 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

name
Hades dark
-pronouns
He/ him
appearance
https://i.pinimg.com/736x/b1/56/36/b...anime-guys.jpg
personality
Tbrp? :3
survival skill
8 at best
other / questions
How is he? :3
mention @hiraeth
Old January 27th, 2018, 10:08 PM
Sleep Deprived

My Mood: Fine

May I reserve a spot please?

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/
Old January 27th, 2018, 10:10 PM
the tale of six.

alrighty !!
//cracks knuckles

please have at least two personality traits, one positive and one negative.
without the right eye, and with more modern clothes, he's pretty good.
please state a good reason as to why his survival skill is so high, as axton's reason is that he has been in the wild all his life. if a reason can't be found, please lower it to at least a seven.
an idea for a reason is possibly that he could have loved camping as a child until it was banned by the government??

sorry if i sound strict, since this roleplay is so limited i'm going to be really picky for what is allowed.

@Sasukewolf (madness)
Old January 27th, 2018, 10:18 PM
Sleep Deprived

My Mood: Fine

name: Jacob Saranton
-he/him/his
appearance: Jacob has long-ish brown hair that comes down to about ear level. He has amber colored eyes set. His skin is lightly olive colored with some freckles here and there. He mostly wears flannel shirts and jeans, but has taken to wearing a t-shirt underneath the flannel just in case. He gave up on his sneakers a while ago and snatched a pair of hiking boots which are slowly being broken in, so he has several blisters on his heels and ankles.
personality: Jacob is smart, but quiet and reserved, which causes people to underestimate him. He doesn't speak much because his voice is as smooth as honey and almost hypnotic, and he'd prefer if people weren't affected by it so they could think with a clear head. (He may end up using it to help them in the future. Also, his voice doesn't have hypnotic powers, it's just so smooth and satisfying that it tends to leave people wanting to hear him speak more)
survival skill: 6/10 (he's pretty freaking good at tying knots and building snares)
-1/10
other / questions: if you need more clarification on the voice thing I'm happy to answer
mention @hiraeth

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/
Old January 27th, 2018, 10:24 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiraeth View Post
alrighty !!
//cracks knuckles

please have at least two personality traits, one positive and one negative.
without the right eye, and with more modern clothes, he's pretty good.
please state a good reason as to why his survival skill is so high, as axton's reason is that he has been in the wild all his life. if a reason can't be found, please lower it to at least a seven.
an idea for a reason is possibly that he could have loved camping as a child until it was banned by the government??

sorry if i sound strict, since this roleplay is so limited i'm going to be really picky for what is allowed.

@Sasukewolf (madness)
Sure thing!
He’s loyal and coolheaded, but can get jealous easily and doesn’t like to show mercy. He seems more like a flirt than any but he’s not at all. Strong for a reason and cold for a reason, once lead a gang that soon died in a recent gang war, has many scars and looks like a mafia leader than anything, powerful strong but weak when it comes to his emotions. He can keep a emotionless face yes but he sufffers from depression a bit and sometimes has panic attacks when he remembers something of his past which isn’t exactly a good one. Some scars from his body actually came from when he was younger when he was put though hell and raised by a slave ring but he was mostly used to the big guys aka the ones with money was put though a fighting ring and won but still suffer punishment for things he didn’t do during the fight. He often fought back and only was able to escape when he killed the care taker that was the first to show him kindness and lived on the streets since than fighting for food, shelter and anything else but he was happier on the streets than in that hell.
He often wears a leather jacket and a black shirt with it, with blue torn up jeans, he sometimes wears a collar around his neck and a mask a symbol of his gang just in case he’s looking for trouble. His other type of clothing isn’t much just some old things he can find or cheap stuff he can buy with the money he has made with the gang.
He’s been in the wild for a long time, knows how to fight, to kill and hunt like a beast, skilled in the arts of camping, preparing food, traps and other things he learned on his own. His knowledge may be high but he still doesn’t know much and has trouble setting up a fire place. But still he knows a lot and enough to survive

Ahhhh more?

Last edited by panchiko; January 7th, 2024 at 02:39 PM.
Old January 27th, 2018, 10:26 PM
the tale of six.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Sure thing!
He’s loyal and coolheaded, but can get jealous easily and doesn’t like to show mercy. He seems more like a flirt than any but he’s not at all. Strong for a reason and cold for a reason, once lead a gang that soon died in a recent gang war, has many scars and looks like a mafia leader than anything, powerful strong but weak when it comes to his emotions. He can keep a emotionless face yes but he sufffers from depression a bit and sometimes has panic attacks when he remembers something of his past which isn’t exactly a good one. Some scars from his body actually came from when he was younger when he was put though hell and raised by a slave ring but he was mostly used to the big guys aka the ones with money was put though a fighting ring and won but still suffer punishment for things he didn’t do during the fight. He often fought back and only was able to escape when he killed the care taker that was the first to show him kindness and lived on the streets since than fighting for food, shelter and anything else but he was happier on the streets than in that hell.
He often wears a leather jacket and a black shirt with it, with blue torn up jeans, he sometimes wears a collar around his neck and a mask a symbol of his gang just in case he’s looking for trouble. His other type of clothing isn’t much just some old things he can find or cheap stuff he can buy with the money he has made with the gang.
He’s been in the wild for a long time, knows how to fight, to kill and hunt like a beast, skilled in the arts of camping, preparing food, traps and other things he learned on his own. His knowledge may be high but he still doesn’t know much and has trouble setting up a fire place. But still he knows a lot and enough to survive

Ahhhh more?
hOLY-
nOPE THATS GOOD

Last edited by panchiko; January 7th, 2024 at 02:38 PM.
Old January 27th, 2018, 10:27 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiraeth View Post
hOLY-
nOPE THATS GOOD
K! :3
Old January 28th, 2018, 11:12 AM
the tale of six.