Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Where No One Goes [finder]
Last post by lys.luvbot
Today 07:16 PM
Hide & Seek Stealth Event...
Last post by Mica
Today 07:15 PM
Lessons of the Past [Whole...
by Rani
Last post by Rani
Today 07:15 PM
Lionsbeach
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 07:12 PM
Yellowpaw assessment.
by hades.
Last post by hades.
Today 07:11 PM

Old February 14th, 2018, 07:45 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: Firehawk

Alright so I have recently made Aspenburr of Windclan, yet I haven't begun searching for any family relations yet. So he could possibly be a half brother to Firehawk?
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old February 14th, 2018, 07:56 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Alright so I have recently made Aspenburr of Windclan, yet I haven't begun searching for any family relations yet. So he could possibly be a half brother to Firehawk?
sure!

wolfhive
Old February 14th, 2018, 08:08 PM
sushi

My Mood: Unpredictable

name: kiku ( short for kikusui )
role: full sibling
sexuality: bisexual
affiliation: loner
appearance: . one . two .
personality:
+ welcoming, luminary, tolerant
/ realistic, persuasive ( silver-tongued ), hermit
- clumsy, easily-stressed, a crybaby
other:
this is really bland!! apologies. it's 2am, but i felt the need to get it in now rather than later!
i slithered here from eden just to sit outside your door

♡━━━━━━━site━━━━━━━♡
Old February 14th, 2018, 09:13 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad King View Post

accepting him as a littermate!

is there a way you can age her up a little? i have the youngest age limit to 20 moons right now, but if you can't / it won't work for how you currently have her (given she's an apprentice) that's okay

*facepalm*
I even read that !! Yeah I can age her up to 20 moons
Just a new warrior. That’s fine c:

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old February 14th, 2018, 09:56 PM

My Mood: Spooky

Name: Hikari
Sexuality: Polyromantic Heterosexual
Affiliation: Loner
Personality: He is a wanderer by nature, never staying in one area too long. Not even for a mate or kits. If they can't keep up or don't want to come, they are left behind. He was born a kittypet but he wanted to explore as soon as he was weaned. He left his home a moon later after her mother died. An elderly rouge he met taught him how to hunt and fight before Hikari traveled onwards. He has lived on his own, picking up some basic herbal knowledge and about ideas of different places. He makes friends easily and keeps in touch whenever he goes by that area again. He is charming, and has a way with words, especially to she-cats he finds preferably beautiful. He takes pride in his knowledge of other places. He is often guarded at first when he meets a new cat but opens up easily. He loves to exaggerate, and flaunt whenever someone asks about his travels. He has no real belief in Starclan or the Place of No Stars but does like to think his kittypet mother is watching him after death.
Appearance: Hikari is a long-haired light brown tabby with russet tipping. He has charming yellow eyes that seem to know more than he lets on. Image
Role: Father
Other: Let me know if I need to change anything around. I think he'll fit nicely as Firehawk's father though.
Old February 14th, 2018, 10:42 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

I have Shatterheart for a half sibling. Ignore who his father is. Rushbreeze was my cat that I got rid of. He recently died, so he's in starclan. Hopefully that's okay with u.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old February 15th, 2018, 12:48 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

name; antlerkit antlerpaw antlerfrost
age; 15 moons
quote; "It's not my fault!"
gender; female
sexuality; bi romantic
affiliation; loner ( will be moving into skyclan shortly and after that riverclan )
appearance; link
personality;

"Honey I already know"
She's smug and she really knows it, she thinks she may be the most beautiful cat on this earth, the smartest in the clan, and the best overall. She's basically a big ol narcissist who loves herself and thinks everyone should know it.

"Let's be friends!"
Despite being a narcissist she is very friendly and welcoming to other cats, she loves to have friends and loves to meet other cats all the time. She isn't scared to introduce herself to anybody or instantly get real comfortable with strangers.

"There's no borders! No cage can hold me!"
Antler thinks that some rules are quite dumb. She believes that sometimes she can actually be above those and doesn't need to listen as long as she isn't hurting everybody. Even if she doesn't know she's disobeying the rules she neglects to admit that.

"YES LETS DO IT!"
She's eager and passionate about life. She is always ready to jump into things head first and get mucky with her clan mates. Even if it's a bad idea you can always count on antler to jump in eagerly with you.

"I'll always be here for you"
She may not be the best rule follower but she's always prepared to be loyal with her clan or her friends. Wether that be in her old life as a loner or simply now. If you have a secret there's no way it would ever get past her lips again

"You wanna fight? Come on hit me!"
She is actually a bit too violent for basic clan beliefs and values and takes pride in winning battles or arguement's with anybody. She's not afraid of getting stopped by higher ups and is never afraid to take on a challenge from anybody anytime.

role; half sibling [ Much younger ]

Wip

Quote:
Originally Posted by mompaws View Post
name: kiku ( short for kikusui )
role: full sibling
sexuality: bisexual
affiliation: loner
appearance: . one . two .
personality:
+ welcoming, luminary, tolerant
/ realistic, persuasive ( silver-tongued ), hermit
- clumsy, easily-stressed, a crybaby
other:
this is really bland!! apologies. it's 2am, but i felt the need to get it in now rather than later!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viper View Post
Name: Hikari
Sexuality: Polyromantic Heterosexual
Affiliation: Loner
Personality: He is a wanderer by nature, never staying in one area too long. Not even for a mate or kits. If they can't keep up or don't want to come, they are left behind. He was born a kittypet but he wanted to explore as soon as he was weaned. He left his home a moon later after her mother died. An elderly rouge he met taught him how to hunt and fight before Hikari traveled onwards. He has lived on his own, picking up some basic herbal knowledge and about ideas of different places. He makes friends easily and keeps in touch whenever he goes by that area again. He is charming, and has a way with words, especially to she-cats he finds preferably beautiful. He takes pride in his knowledge of other places. He is often guarded at first when he meets a new cat but opens up easily. He loves to exaggerate, and flaunt whenever someone asks about his travels. He has no real belief in Starclan or the Place of No Stars but does like to think his kittypet mother is watching him after death.
Appearance: Hikari is a long-haired light brown tabby with russet tipping. He has charming yellow eyes that seem to know more than he lets on. Image
Role: Father
Other: Let me know if I need to change anything around. I think he'll fit nicely as Firehawk's father though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lefty the bear View Post
I have Shatterheart for a half sibling. Ignore who his father is. Rushbreeze was my cat that I got rid of. He recently died, so he's in starclan. Hopefully that's okay with u.
all of these are accepted!

wolfhive
Old February 15th, 2018, 12:52 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Hey @Viper maybe we could have
Antler and hikari travel with each other for a bit
TIL she finds skyclan and if he knows firehawk is
A part of riverclan tell her to go there instead?

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old February 15th, 2018, 06:10 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Alabasterdusk
For his fluffy white fur || For his mysterious ways and love of darkness
Male
WindClan
25 moons
-----
Ref || Ref
Alabasterdusk is a fluffy white tom with a large muscular build. He is taller and much larger than most cats. This strongly built tom has no problem in fighting, but his snow-white pelt makes him easy to spot if he tries to hide. He has round ocean blue eyes that can easily make a cat fall for him even if he wishes to be left alone. He has tufted ears, that are pointed and v-shaped. His white pelt does not blend in well but despite that he can hide will. When he sits in a darker place he is able to conceal himself mostly by having something cast a shadow on him, the effect is beautiful to look at. His eyes are a sort of pond green that can also look like a cloudy sky.
---Personality---
He is mysterious, that's probably his number one trait. He prefers to be left alone, and his favorite spot to chill is in the dark. While some cats might be afraid of a cat sneaking up on them he is not. He has very keen eyesight and would spot a cat before they could even lift a paw to hurt him. Alabasterdusk keeps a level head in almost all situations. The reason is because he doesn't listen to cats. He's always off in his own world thinking about his own thing. This can be very bad, but if a cat says something hurtful it's better that he didn't hear. He likes to be by himself a lot and has often considered leaving WindClan to be a loner, but he couldn't survive without other cat. He's a terrible hunter. He attacks prey as if it's another cat who poses a threat to to him. The prey almost always ends up in shreds. However he is a a very capable fighter. He has a strong muscular build and focuses mostly on his fighting skills, sometimes creating his own moves that could be helpful in a life of death situation. He's a very good fighter, but a terrible hunter, so he sticks with the clan for survival. He's a very prideful cat, and tells no one about his inability to hunt. That's one of the reasons Alabasterdusk prefers to talk about other cats in conversations, but the other reason is he is generally curious. He likes to learn about other cats lives because he is ashamed of his own, he does not pity cats with difficult lives and sees them as equal in fact. To him they're his kind.
Old February 15th, 2018, 06:43 PM

My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad King View Post

all of these are accepted!
Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

Hey @Viper maybe we could have
Antler and hikari travel with each other for a bit
TIL she finds skyclan and if he knows firehawk is
A part of riverclan tell her to go there instead?

That sounds great. Message me about rping and stuff so we don't spam King's finder about it.