Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Clan Name Game
by Topaz
Last post by the kitty
Today 12:39 AM
RiverClan New Character...
Last post by finley.exe
Today 12:37 AM
Character interaction and...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 12:26 AM
~>>Windflowerpaw's.....
by nyx
Last post by ramen
Today 12:23 AM
Doeflame finder
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:12 AM

Old February 16th, 2018, 07:39 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: Juniperclan rp!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilight01 View Post
"Maybe you're right." Wishpaw said, taking a bite of the plump mouse before pushing it back over to Patchcry, "Good choice too!" She said, licking her jaws.
She smiled and gave a nod " is mouse your favorite ? " she asked and took a bite of the same mouse her tail swishing a few times . She didn't tend to like conversations with some apprentices but with wishpaw she didn't mind it was in fact rather interesting talking to her . She nudged it back to wishpaw with her right paw she looked up at the sky and gave a small smile she also noticed the clouds slowly move she sniffed the air which was refreshing and sighed she looked back at the smaller she cat.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old February 16th, 2018, 07:50 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

Bonedust was silent not looking “stop” he simply said “I can’t love”
Peep forgive but bump on that clan you made!!)
He comes back with the plump rabbit and puts it in front of bonedust “ and.. when has that stopped me remember I’m still a bit new to rules here. I ain’t no ordinary warrior but I can be your best tom” he winks playfully
Old February 16th, 2018, 07:52 PM
Miraculous Lover

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFVY View Post
She smiled and gave a nod " is mouse your favorite ? " she asked and took a bite of the same mouse her tail swishing a few times . She didn't tend to like conversations with some apprentices but with wishpaw she didn't mind it was in fact rather interesting talking to her . She nudged it back to wishpaw with her right paw she looked up at the sky and gave a small smile she also noticed the clouds slowly move she sniffed the air which was refreshing and sighed she looked back at the smaller she cat.
"Yup!" Wishpaw smiled as she took another bite, "Do you wish you had an apprentice?" She nudged it back towards Patchcry.

(Don't expect another response, I have to go to bed after this.)

I've decided I'd rather not roleplay but just create characters. The link to my Warrior Cat making thread is right here.

Old February 16th, 2018, 08:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilight01 View Post
"Yup!" Wishpaw smiled as she took another bite, "Do you wish you had an apprentice?" She nudged it back towards Patchcry.

(Don't expect another response, I have to go to bed after this.)
K)
Patchcry blinked and was surprised at wishpaws question she gave a long good thought as she took one more bite her whiskers twitched well training an apprentice is kinda like raising a kit , although you do have some one to talk to and possibly befriend . So on one paw it's good to have an apprentice and on the other it can be catastrophic they may listen they may be totally stubborn and not give a mouse tail . You can end up with a calm layed back one or a hyper pain in the tail one. But it is better then being alone her mind swam with pros and cons about having one but a small bit of her did wish to have a apprentice just because so she won't be alone and have a friend she nudged it back and licked her lips " a small bit yes . Why you ask? And I guess that it was good thing that I grabbed a mouse huh? " she meowed

Old February 17th, 2018, 02:41 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
She sighed followed by a small smile and a shake of her head
" it's a personal matter you can't really help me with it I must work on it on my own. But thank you for the offer tearfall. So enough of about my problems how have you been doing ? " she meowed blinking her eyes and tilted her head as well . She looked around and spotted wishpaw talking with a tortoiseshell warrior she assumed starbelly was off doing what ever starbelly does and gatorjaws , brackenheart and fawncreek were probably in the warriors den . She didn't know where Deathheart was which kinda worried her as well she assumed bonedust was in the med den or searching for herbs . She looked back at tearfall
Tearfall nodded quietly and glanced around camp once again. She turned quickly back to Juniperstar and replied, "I am doing quite fine, much appreciated. If any way to ease your current situation, do let me know." She wished that she could help somehow, but she had to remind herself that she couldn't do everything. While she knew the names of many of the cats in camp, she hadn't met many of them. The clan was still young and had yet to flourish. Soon, though, there would be many cats and the camp would be in its golden age. She felt pride in knowing she was here in the younger days of the clan, and could only imagine the stories she could tell kits when she was an elder.
Old February 17th, 2018, 03:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liekki View Post
Tearfall nodded quietly and glanced around camp once again. She turned quickly back to Juniperstar and replied, "I am doing quite fine, much appreciated. If any way to ease your current situation, do let me know." She wished that she could help somehow, but she had to remind herself that she couldn't do everything. While she knew the names of many of the cats in camp, she hadn't met many of them. The clan was still young and had yet to flourish. Soon, though, there would be many cats and the camp would be in its golden age. She felt pride in knowing she was here in the younger days of the clan, and could only imagine the stories she could tell kits when she was an elder.
Juniperstar smiled with a giggle her tail siwshed now
" that's one of the things I admire . You always seem ready to help some one and that's a good quality a warrior should have tearfall " she meowed now standing up and stretched out her legs with a flick of her tail . tearfall...doesn't seem a fitting name for such a good cat her whiskers twitched " might I ask why tearfall ? It sounds sad for a good cat " she meowed she sounded curious. Since she wasn't the one to give the molly in front of her her name .

Last edited by Leucos; February 17th, 2018 at 03:57 PM.
Old February 17th, 2018, 04:04 PM

Quote:
Juniperstar smiled with a giggle her tail siwshed now
" that's one of the things I admire . You always seem ready to help some one and that's a good quality a warrior should have tearfall " she meowed now standing up and stretched out her legs with a flick of her tail . tearfall...doesn't seem a fitting name for such a good cat her whiskers twitched " might I ask why tearfall ? It sounds sad for a good cat " she meowed she sounded curious. Since she wasn't the one to give the molly in front of her her name .
Tearfall smiled and tilted her head in response to the compliment. Her ears perked up as she heard the question. She responded, "Tear is the result of the silver coloring of my fur. Fall is because..." She blushed slightly, embarassed by this, "The night before I was to become a warrior, I scaled a tree and tumbled off. I was named Fall because many warriors had seen my socially embarrassing event and that was the item in their memories that was most prominent about me." She blinked and looked away for awhile and then turned her head back. She was grateful for the leader's compliments, and let a small smile stay on her face.
Old February 17th, 2018, 04:24 PM

Quote:
Tearfall smiled and tilted her head in response to the compliment. Her ears perked up as she heard the question. She responded, "Tear is the result of the silver coloring of my fur. Fall is because..." She blushed slightly, embarassed by this, "The night before I was to become a warrior, I scaled a tree and tumbled off. I was named Fall because many warriors had seen my socially embarrassing event and that was the item in their memories that was most prominent about me." She blinked and looked away for awhile and then turned her head back. She was grateful for the leader's compliments, and let a small smile stay on her face.
The grey and white tabby she cat perked her head up and her ears flattened her tail whent limp " oh my ! We're you alright ? " her tone was full of worry . Tumbling off the tree must have caused some bruises or Ruffled Fur maybe A Sprained Paw. This Was One Of The Worst Traits That Juniperstar Had She Can Be A Worry Wart At Times. " How Tall Was The Tree? You Could Have Gotten A Sprained Paw Or Worse !" She Meowed

Old February 18th, 2018, 09:31 AM

Quote:
The grey and white tabby she cat perked her head up and her ears flattened her tail whent limp " oh my ! We're you alright ? " her tone was full of worry . Tumbling off the tree must have caused some bruises or Ruffled Fur maybe A Sprained Paw. This Was One Of The Worst Traits That Juniperstar Had She Can Be A Worry Wart At Times. " How Tall Was The Tree? You Could Have Gotten A Sprained Paw Or Worse !" She Meowed
Tearfall held up a paw quickly, "Do not worry. My pride was most hurt then, not my physical being." She blushed again, thinking back to when it had happened. She was very embarrassed, and back then had been less mature. She had yelled at the other cats, but even the kits were giggling. Most had forgotten this by now, but she still worried that cats would still judge her. She sighed and meowed, "enough about me. What was your warrior name before you became the leader of JuniperClan?" She didn't want the conversation to be focused on her all the time, but she also didn't want to talk about that event anymore. She knew the change of subject wasn't very subtle, but tried to ignore it and become interested again in Juniperstar.
Old February 18th, 2018, 12:50 PM

Quote:
Tearfall held up a paw quickly, "Do not worry. My pride was most hurt then, not my physical being." She blushed again, thinking back to when it had happened. She was very embarrassed, and back then had been less mature. She had yelled at the other cats, but even the kits were giggling. Most had forgotten this by now, but she still worried that cats would still judge her. She sighed and meowed, "enough about me. What was your warrior name before you became the leader of JuniperClan?" She didn't want the conversation to be focused on her all the time, but she also didn't want to talk about that event anymore. She knew the change of subject wasn't very subtle, but tried to ignore it and become interested again in Juniperstar.
Juniperstar sighed in relief with another flick of her tail her head tilted and smiled " atleast you were alright . My warrior name was juniperfoot juniper because of my interest in the flower itself and foot because I can be pretty fast " she meowed her whiskers twitched and scratched her ear it was true she is a fast runner but not as fast as she wish she could be .She stood up and shook her fur vigorously and sat back down wrapping her tail around her paws her eyes shined a bit